Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Melanin Theory  (Read 27553 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Melanin Theory
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006, 10:17:02 PM »

OK.  I'll ask my hebrew friends at work about the word "goyim", because up until now I thought it was a term that jews used to refer to non-jewish people.

E.M.HTP!!

Well you said it right here jews still use this term as a bad name for people not like them!! So yes you already know! This was how Jacob called them as well, and Jews used terms from the Torah in their Yiddish language as well.

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Amandel

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2006, 06:15:06 PM »

Most scientists consider Melanin Theory pseudoscience; it has no credibility in mainstream medicine or science.[24]

That's absolutely NOT true.
A lot of theories in Psychology and Medicine and Sociology have their base in this Melanin Theory. What a lot of scientists were able to do was give their theory another name and make it more politically correct.

A lot of the studies done in the field of psychology were on psychiatry, racism and identity, adaptability, sexual behaviour, and intelligence. In medicine the list is even longer, with all its consequences such as the HIV-virus, BiDil etc. The most powerful of the three discipline regarding its influence on society is sociology, because their theories have been used by a wide range of discipline; from the economist to journalism.

EmprZ

P.S.
Since we're discussing race in a biological sense here, what are the races again? And get ready to be deshackalized

rasfreeform

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2006, 07:41:21 PM »

Greetings all
                   I write it once again...Imagine a long row of people, each one looking subtely different from the next, with all the so-called races represented amongst all the tribes and peoples of the world. Where would the line be drawn between one "race" and another "race"? Ever heard of a surgeon saying before an operation....'get four units of blood, and make sure the donor was the same race as the patient is'.....A geneticist can tell I, there are no races. We are all one: the human race. (Tree-Natty, we jus gonna have to agree to disagree...)

Race is a pigment of the imagination.

One Love

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »

Greetings all
                   I write it once again...Imagine a long row of people, each one looking subtely different from the next, with all the so-called races represented amongst all the tribes and peoples of the world. Where would the line be drawn between one "race" and another "race"? Ever heard of a surgeon saying before an operation....'get four units of blood, and make sure the donor was the same race as the patient is'.....A geneticist can tell I, there are no races. We are all one: the human race. (Tree-Natty, we jus gonna have to agree to disagree...)

Race is a pigment of the imagination.

One Love

E.M.HTP!!

Your not disagreeing with me you're disagreeing with Yacob!!! If one knows of the creation of men than you will understand that not everyone is of the same breed....period. The bible & Torah, as I have proven, has said so! So again I'm not here for you to agree or disagree with this. You have to agree or disagree with the bible & Torah, see the funny thing is that when I stated about the goats and cattle many thought it was some joke or TREE is out his mind! But now with the right translation of the Torah now he not and Jacob was out his mind! LOL! Again this is not my opinion of this, its was Jacob/Yacob doing! So you sit down and deal with him, not me!!

HRU

rasfreeform

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2006, 03:37:28 AM »

Easy Tree-Natty
                       Hmm. I must concede, what the I wrote regarding goats and cattle, was interesting and thought-provoking. "the Bible and Torah, as I have proven, has said so!"  Er, well, as Iman see it, assuming the I has proven what the I writes as truth, then yes, there'd be no disagreement. However, in I opinion, it's not nessecarily (yet) a case of proven, but rather, contended. Which is why I wrote "...agree to disagree", though it was incorrect of Iman to write "we jus gonna have to...", I should have wrote "I would suggest..." . Iman not in agreement with that which the I appears to Iman to be stating as the truthful interpretation of the text.

peace raspect

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 11:07:38 PM »

Iman not in agreement with that which the I appears to Iman to be stating as the truthful interpretation of the text.

peace raspect

E.M.HTP!!

Well Ras if you will please interpret what you think this verse means in Hebrew/Amaric, the language it was original written in. Because if your not in agreement with the interpretation please feel free interpret again word for word from Hebrew/aramic to english. If not your disagreement is built on emotions instead of intellect.

HRU

rasfreeform

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 12:42:49 AM »

Easy Tree-Natty, seen!
                                 The I hit the nail on the head there mate! I am working on emotions! For I what ends with intellect often has roots in pure emotion! For Iman it's all about what I feel; What the correct interpretation is or is not I can't say catagorically, I can only interpret it within the framework of I current intellect and emotion. Once I'm done with learning German, Swiss-German, Italian and Romantsch I could get onto learning Hebrew and Amaric....Then I may be in a position to respond within framework the I has suggested.

peace

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 09:17:46 PM »

Whatever the Torah says is correct?  Says who?  

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »

Says a Jew i guess.

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 04:20:36 AM »

E.M.HTP!!

Well we are talking about melanin theory and the torah has referenced it. As I have shown above in which you asked me to Kama. But if this is a comment towards the vailaty of the Torah we should start with writings you follow instead of jumping on someone else you have not even studied or read throughly. So this comment is like Ras's

HRU

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 11:55:17 PM »

E.M.HTP!!

Well we are talking about melanin theory and the torah has referenced it. As I have shown above in which you asked me to Kama. But if this is a comment towards the vailaty of the Torah we should start with writings you follow instead of jumping on someone else you have not even studied or read throughly. So this comment is like Ras's

HRU

Luckily the writings I read and follow make sense.  We are not expected to "beLIEve" something just coz some old geezer a milleniem ago tossed around an idea.

One of the requirements in my path is to apply one's own logic and personal expereince.  

It is not even required of us to accept or follow anything in our own scriptures if it does not resonate with our heart.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 11:56:11 PM by Kama_Sutra »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2006, 07:12:28 PM »

E.M.HTP!!

HRU

Luckily the writings I read and follow make sense.  We are not expected to "beLIEve" something just coz some old geezer a milleniem ago tossed around an idea.

One of the requirements in my path is to apply one's own logic and personal expereince.  

It is not even required of us to accept or follow anything in our own scriptures if it does not resonate with our heart.

E.M.HTP!!

If that's the case why have anyone gone thru the trouble of following it or studying it? And all religions started by some old geezer tossing around idea's, man made God existence not the other way around. And just because it does make sense it doesn't mean it true! Lies make sense too! and experience is always the best teacher. But as I said a while ago every cultural or religious way was created for the people who created it. If this were not true Nimrod kingdom would have never fell and they would have never started speaking differently. remember the Torah states that the earth was one and of one language! than came down the Eloheem's to confound our language. Also we all must remember that no religion was created for beleifs but based on facts. Throughtout time pervertion occured because of the goal of domination in all religions for the benefit of the leaders of the religion. Now if the leaders had no benefits they wanted to gain the religion would have never been known! And would have been kept in the heart of its leaders.
The reason why you feel that your way makes sense is because you have never recieved a full understanding of others. You have only been open to the perverted ways, as most of us have. Hence you kept searching for something not perverted. But if you would have look in depth in to the other perverted religious ways one would see the pure meaning of them. But you didn't so you feel yours is the one that makes sense to you! In which is fine. But what makes sense to one person always doesn't make sense to another without proof, thru Right Knowledge, Right Sound, & experience in which one will have Right Reasoning of the way.
Now the only way this can be fulfilled is by doubting everything that every religous way teaches by questioning it. And if those questions are not answered in Right Wisdom, Sound, and experience they are deemed false or evil. Because they will not lead you to the Most High Father AN but to the disagreeable Gods, AN bad seed children, who have nothing in store for you except leading you away from AN to their control.

HRU

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »

[quote  But what makes sense to one person always doesn't make sense to another without proof, thru Right Knowledge, Right Sound, & experience in which one will have Right Reasoning of the way.
Now the only way this can be fulfilled is by doubting everything that every religous way teaches by questioning it. And if those questions are not answered in Right Wisdom, Sound, and experience they are deemed false or evil. Because they will not lead you to the Most High Father AN but to the disagreeable Gods, AN bad seed children, who have nothing in store for you except leading you away from AN to their control.

HRU

That's why my path is good for me.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2006, 05:18:22 PM »

E.M.HTP!!

Well I hope its a path to ANU and not just IDLE-worship! And I do mean IDLE and not Idol, because there are many paths that have you Idle and doing nothing but praying and chanting all day while you are being IDLE and not active towards others and yourself. There is no proof of sitting idle and doing those things gets you on board of the mothership. the most high gave us a body and a mind to use daily and not to sit around idle wasting time thanking him for it! That would be contradictive.

HRU

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2006, 07:26:10 PM »

One of the foremost teachings on my path is DON'T WASTE TIME.  Unfortunately for the past one year I've ceased to implement that teaching in my life.  But as the new year approaches I'll have a chance to redeem myself and make it better than the last, by the mercy of Goddess and Guru.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 07:28:07 PM by Kama_Sutra »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.