Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Melanin Theory  (Read 27551 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Melanin Theory
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2006, 10:13:12 PM »

One of the foremost teachings on my path is DON'T WASTE TIME.  Unfortunately for the past one year I've ceased to implement that teaching in my life.  But as the new year approaches I'll have a chance to redeem myself and make it better than the last, by the mercy of Goddess and Guru.

E.M.HTP!!

I said IDLE not waste time! Some religions feel they are doing something while being IDLE and don't feel that they are wasting time. But they may think they doing something because that what their teacher or path dicates. I always felt that we all have a mind and just because something sounds good doesn't mean its good for you. For example I feel the Mother Teresa p.b.u.h. and all her works in life was immeasurable! But would I follow that? Because I felt what she did was great? Most people haven't really felt out their own path in life before they seek one. This is why my teacher say we must practice every religion and cult to know all the knowledge we can about the Most High Father. In which I feel is VERY TRUE, basically he saying that there is not one path to HIM but many paths. And we must search and practice as many paths as possible in our lifetime to find the one fit for us indivudually. That right there is work hard work! But the Most High didn't want us to easily experience this life but experience every aspect both easy and not so easy. Some may say they getting more not so easy than easy. back to my point of IDLE worship! If every person sit around for at least 5 to 8 hrs a day praying or chanting at any point of their life without doing it for the purpose of practicing it THAN MOVING ON! Than those types of people are IDLE. They say while we are on the degree of Alsalaam is the degree of bowing our heads in prayer 7 times aday. But after that degree there is no more bowing and chanting and praying excessively because you've mastered the degree thru practice and mystrey teachings. than you MOVE ON!! We are made with the physical ability to move on a earth that moves by spining on its axis, in a solar system that rotates around a star, in a galaxy that always rotating. But we still stuck on one path to the Most High? And never experience any other paths or rotated paths or go from one step to the other? Rotation/Revolution/Evolution.

"Nothing in the universe stands still everything is in constant motion"-Universal Laws of TEHUTI

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Muslim

• Full User
  • P E A C E
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 12:12:43 AM »

I don't find a difference between this and white racist science
you call him Jah, I call him Allah

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 01:16:11 AM »

E.M.HTP!!!

I don't see any similiarities?

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

prophet777

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2006, 12:16:04 AM »

I don't find a difference between this and white racist science

White rascist science is based on hate - the melanin theory on truth. Difference enough ?

prophet7

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2006, 09:22:17 PM »

Nobody can sit in meditation for 6 to 8 hours straight on a regular basis unless they have a rich, active and dynamic inner life going on.   That's why it's recommended for novices on the spiritual quest to first use their body rigourously in the service of saintly persons and humanity.  That burns up ones energy in a positive way and purifies their senses so that they will eventually progress to the stage where all their activity is within.  There will be nothing they seek from the outside.  

For one who has not acquired a taste for mediation and thus is unqualified to sit regularly for it, long bouts of meditation is not recommended, nor would I expect them to understand the richness of inner life and inner activity.  

But for one who has experienced it, and then "backslid", the remainder of their life is spent in remourse that they did not have enough spiritual merit to run with it to the highest limit.  

Only those of similar experience could understand.

A mother never expects her newborn baby to understand that pooing on her lap is not pleasant.  So one must know the level of the other person one is dealing with and speak and act accordingly.

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »

well said Kama :)

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Muslim

• Full User
  • P E A C E
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2006, 01:47:14 AM »

Find some truth that the melanin theory is correct. Oh and a similarity Is that you are making all other races seem "racially challenged" which are the words that come out of Neo-Nazis.

peace man
you call him Jah, I call him Allah

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 11:48:24 PM »

This interpretation of the Bible is only partially correct, and likening "Melanin theory" to the works of Israel is insulting. Do you think that His Majesty laid such emphasis on discrimination based on skin color mearly as reaction to "white" oppression of "blacks"? We are talking Millennial Kingdom. Don't forget that they were HIS Sheep to give out. And All have HIM stamp. These "Ignorant Habirus" I'm not so sure about.....
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

FaLChick

• Newbie User
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »

This saddens me.   I was looking for underrated reggae artists when I came across this post.   I know it's old and no one will probably ever read this, but I had to comment.   I read the original post and I thought it was a joke.   It was interesting to read though, never had i read such crap from non-white people lol.   For real - the only times i have ever read something as disturbing and clearly ridiculous as what I read on this original post was when I came by that white supremacist stuff and the criminological theories that they used to try and use way back in the day (crack a person's skull open to free the demons that are making them cause crimes for example. )

I honestly thought it was a joke.   Saw the hole 'ras culture' behind the website and was ready for people to start poking holes all throughout the theory.   I was sadly mistaken.   The oppression OF anyone BY anyone is wrong.   White people saying whatever it is they want to say about non-white people and acting on those assumptions is wrong, always was.   So how are you going to turn around and the support the same thing Mr.  Original Poster?

Let's say the white supremacist are right.   Let's say the Black Supremacist are right?  Should it matter? How about we all human being, no matter which way you want to spell it.   Well all feel, we all think, we all love, and believe it or not, we are all one.   I know a bunch of black people, my man is black, he read this and shook his head.   And he's not even a ras! 

Why is it always about who is better?  Who is right? Who is wrong? Why can't we all just be?

and damnit if you're on the subway and make eye contact with someone, SMILE!!  - sorry sidenote :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 1.088 seconds with 21 queries.