Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: what is not ok to eat  (Read 6245 times)

prophet7

Re: what is not ok to eat
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2005, 01:14:22 PM »

Prophet 7,

You're too funny! Prehaps the funniest thing of all is the fact that you believe you're right. Whoa! Im very sorry homie, but Im going to have to correct your understanding, and in the process, stress how wrong you are. This will be easy! Let us begin with the verse you gave me:
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

No...ur the one that is too funny and has no overstanding of what ur reading and I am going to proove it to u by asking u one question : What happened to the children of Israel when they got tired of/refused manna (food direct from GOD !!!) and wanted meat instead !? If u were really a man of GOD and if u really read your bible with overstanding u would know but, it seems u do not !

First of all, God is NOT prohabiting meat. How do I know? Well, meat didnt come until "after" the fall. It was only after sin came into the world, that men began to kill animals to eat for meat, and other things; including offering sacrifice. As a matter of fact, God killed the first animal, and used it to give Adam and Eve clothing (Gen. 3:21).

That is exactly what I about - u probably can't even read...LOL. And if u can then u definetly do not overstand what it is u are reading. The LORD GOD made them skins yes but, did He give them the meat to eat ??? NO!! Read what is written before that ! He says unto Adam : Ana unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake ; IN SORROW THOU SHALT EAT OF IT ALL THE DAYS OF THY LIFE, 8and it even goes on to explain what he shall eat) Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; AND THOU SHALT EAT THE HERB OF THE FIELD, In the sweat of thy face THOU SHALT EAT BREAD; till thou return to the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. So much to ur NO LEDGE = u have none and that is why u do not overstand GODS words. U think God gave I and I manna back then so we can eat meat ??? it was people like u that refused the GODLY food in exchange for the blood u eat today and it was people like u that GOD directly struck down and killed because of this lust and if u do not believe go back and read what happened when the people desired flesh.

The reason some people believe that eating meat is wrong is because in Leviticus 17:10-11, God commanded the Israelites not to eat the blood of any animal, because "the life of the flesh is in the blood" (vs. 11). Many have wondered if this command includes reddish juices in a "rare" steak, or similar piece of meat. It does not. God only requires that the slain animal be properly bled-that no blood remains.

First of all, no animal can be bled to have no blood left at all. That for I is clear enough but GODS words confuse u because u do not have the knowledge to see what He is saying.

Any leftover juices need not worry us. We can safely consume them without fear of disobeying God.

Oh so ur GOD now ? Since u are speaking for HIM words that He never did say.  That is blasphemy and u know it !

We can futher see that eating meat isnt wrong because in the New Testament, Apostle Paul mentions:

"One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The mans who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him."

The apostle Paul was not GOD. So u believe now, Paul more or GOD ?? Always remember that man is not perfect and makes mistakes but, GOD not.

It is also important to understand that Jesus himself eat meat. He also mentioned this little thing:

"It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, but instead what comes out of the mouth."

Ur man JEEzus only said that to show thatthe greater sin is what comes out and not goes in but, sin remains sin ! Ur man JEEzus never ate meat (not that bloody meat u eat) He ate F - I - S - H get that straight and ask urself why !? Because fish does not have the blood directly in its flesh that is why the flesh is white unless ur eating those fish that are prohibited by GOD !

OK, I think that's enough Prophet 7. Now, be humble enough to admit that you are wrong and we'll call it a day. Remember, its OK to be wrong, but its not OK to know you're wrong, and remain so.
U should direct those words to urself. I will not humble I self to someone that has no knowledge whatsoever because, if u had the knowledge, then u would fully overstand what GOD wanted but, like I have mentioned often, people like u mix their fantansies and twist GODs words around (at least u try to LOL - but u can not succeed against I) to try and justify ur sins ! Each time I talk to u I see how hopeless it is because u have no overstanding whatsoever to GODS WORDS. That is what happens when u take something that is not ur's and force it upon urself - confusion  and mix up, mix up ! And believe I, u are mixed up - really mixed up. U see the reason I wrote was because of ur "God made animals for me to eat" talk which shows again that u have no knowledge but, I see u've changed ur mind on that LOL.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 01:29:53 PM by prophet7 »

prophet7

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2005, 09:32:41 AM »

Hahahahahaha!! I started to read what you said, but couldnt even finish. Man, you're so werid! You're saying the SAMETHINGS I've already responded to. You still dont understand, and you still continue in a vain attempt to prove me wrong. I've already given you scripture that says that eating meat isnt wrong. That right there should have destroyed any argument you can bring up. But sadly, it didnt. Why? Because you've yet to realize that the Scriptures was God written. He told certain men (Including Paul) what to write. The men that pened the Bible wanst giving their opinion on things, but revealing what God Almight had told them.

If you dont know this fact yet, it would make no sense for me to qoute scripture. Because to you, they're probably foolishness.

So sad!

Well I have prooved your understanding of the scripture wrong by opening the scripture but, somehow u just don't get it (read the above) and, that is sad - need I say more ?

One Love
prophet7
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 09:33:31 AM by prophet7 »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2005, 03:48:24 PM »

Let me just say this aside; If you eat meat that's all good, it's your choice, God gave us all the freedom of choice. BUT!
1. You can't "bleed a steak" or any other meat. Ask any butcher, he will tell you there is always blood left in meat, no matter what you do to it. To say there is no blood in meat is pure ignorance.
2. (I'd like to see this addressed) If you do not eat Organic, Free Range Meat, you are a CANNIBAL, not a carnivore. You are what you eat. Animals who aren't fed Organically and raised Free Range, are fed their brothers and sisters. Cows are fed other cows, including brains and spinal cords (mmmm, tasty) and chickens are fed chickens and cows, etc.
3. I know for a fact that the Lord does not look kindly upon how we are treating animals unless they are Free Range. (I challenge you to dispute this if you disagree)

One.

Jah bless.

ArkI

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2005, 10:03:48 PM »

Romans 14

1Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

It is funny how some of the heathens who have rewritten the bible change the meaning of scriptures to suit their views.  The original didn't speak about the weak in faith eating herbs.  It says one believeth he can eat all things.  Many people believe they can eat all things, but there health problems show that they are not as strong as they think.  Heart Disease, Cancer, High Blood Pressure, meat collecting in the intestines etc. etc. etc.

The other who knows that the structure of man is too weak to be healthy while eating flesh, instead eats herbs because they know it brings health.  People do many different things to harm themselves, and those that want to harm themselves eating flesh accept the risk that they take.

And when you look at the bolded part. We who eateth not should not judge the one who is weak in faith, but instead we should receive them because God has received them also.  And the one who is weak in faith but still received by God, is the one who eateth the flesh.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 10:05:02 PM by ArkI »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2005, 03:59:44 PM »

there nothing intrinsically wrong with eating meat but if you look at how the animals were treated and the damage done to the earth and other people who dont have ANYTHING to eat it becomes wrong to participate in such activity.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 04:54:23 PM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2005, 03:20:16 PM »

I agree Elijah, it's funny how knowledge seems to dodge this point over and over (I guarantee he won't address it here either).

What do you have to say about that knowledge? Is it right to eat, tortured, cannibalistic, hormone injected animals?

Again, HAVE YOU EVERY VISITED A SLAUGHTERHOUSE? (I know the answer already I just like showing how you hide from the truth in this case).

Also, it's not wrong to eat meat, but why would you? Let's look at the goodies from eating meat; Cancer (colon cancer which has just skyrocketed due to meat), dangerous hormone imbalances in the body, girls hitting puberty YEARS before they used to, intestinal damage, etc. Mmmm steak anyone? How can you eat a cow that's been fed another cow, including brains, spine, hooves? Do you think that is right to feed vegetarian animals their brothers and sisters?

One.

Jah bless.

prophet7

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2005, 10:41:42 AM »

"There is nothing wrong in eating meat."
That is all I man see here.....
There is nothing wrong in eating meat !!? All u are saying is = there is nothing wrong in robbing GODS creation of its GOD GIVEN life !!
Do u really believe that ??

Notice I said "GOD GIVEN" because ONLY HE who gives that life has the right to take it ! No-one else ! Or can any one of u create such beings ? No - well then u have no right to destroy them.

Look at how many animals have been totally wiped out because of mans greed and lusts and then come and tell I that that is right ! Hell no ! And I am not saying that the animals we eat shall be wiped out - I am just giving you all an example...think for yourselves.

You know, there is even a Chapter in the Bible that very very clearly shows that plants are meant/best for man, that God is pleased when we nah touch dead meat but, meat eaters have been purposely blind unto it. Read the story about the three that got thrown into the furnace....

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 11:03:56 AM by prophet7 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.