Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Selassie I's Children  (Read 3989 times)

Positive_Vibration

Selassie I's Children
« on: January 05, 2007, 09:17:24 PM »

Greetings,

What is your reasoning on the divinity or no-divinity of Selassie I's offspring?

Thoughts?

sistahvee

• Veteran User
  • Rasta Wombman will Prevail
Re: Selassie I's Children
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 04:21:35 AM »

Bless Up Positive

InI am interested in thoughts along those lines too.  So far as InI have reasoned it out, and this is an opinion only, H.I.M. inherited his Imperial blood through his paternal grandmother, Princess Tenagnework Sahle Selassie, aunt to Menelik II who claimed to be a direct decendent of Makada.Of H.I.M.'s seven children, six was with H.I.M.'s wife, Wayzaro Menen, also spelled, Waizero Menin, and one was before H.I.M.'s marriage.  In that case InI reason, any/all of H.I.M.'s children can claim the same Imperial blood through their paternity with H.I.M. That includes the child outside of H.I.M.'s marriage as the line seems to be paternal thus far.

That's as far as InI have gotten in the reasoning of that one.

Nuff Guidance

Sistah Vee
To he who much is given, much is required

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 11:00:15 AM »

Yes I, HIM's children are to the same bloodline but HIM royal bloodline wasnt the only thing that made HIM One with Jah, the Christ, HIM trod the Divine way, the way of righteousness, He preached&acted according to the Laws of Jah, the Laws of Nature, HIM is the fullfilment of the prophecies, He is the One that shows InI the right path to overcome Babylon, to make this world a better place, to take humanity a step up, closer&more Inited with the Almighty, so His children might share His bloodline&part of His Divinity, but HIM is One, which InI doubt the same could say about His children.

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

sistahvee

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 05:50:30 PM »

Bless Up Ras Saadon

That's about where InI stand as well...Of course many have Interpreted differently as they Interpret the Bible to suit their personal beliefs. 

Still, upon  Menileks death in 1913, Lij Yasu suceded him to the throne.  It is interesting to contemplate if Yasu had not apparently converted to Islam and alienated the nation and Christian Church if H.I.M.'s opposition movement would have been as strong as it was when he joined noble men and high church officials in deposing Yasu in 1916. 

And what about H.I.M.'s half brother. Yilman Makennen?  He did proceed H.I.M.as governor of Harer, but died not long after taking office.  Would history have been telling a story with a different twist if those events did not go as they did?

Would be nice to hear the I's views.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee 

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 06:55:45 PM »

Since everything has an impact on everything, it is only reasonable to assume that if things did not happen as they did HIM might not have had such power, or even would have become Emperor at all, but since HIM was destined to come&things are guided by a Divine plan, these events took place as they did, and HIM became The Mighty Emperor.
InI try to channel I energy to facts&Truth, contemplating about "What if" isn't usefull in cases like this because its history, and things already happend, asking "what if" wouldnt change them, and since non of us has the knowledge of The Almighty, InI could also never know the answer to the "what if" question, so what good does it do? the fact is that events took place as they did in a way that fashioned life as InI know it, so InI concentrate on that, life&Truth, and not on what could have happend if this and that would have happend, Seen?

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

sistahvee

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 10:07:36 PM »

Bless Up Ras Saadon

Seen...  InI feel the same way. 

And the fact remains that H.I.M.'s two sons-in law were both executed by the Italians. His daughter Princess Romanewok, along with her children were taken in captivity to Italy where she died in 1941, and his grandson Lij Amha Desta died in Britain just before the restoration.  His daughter Princess Tsehai also died shortly after.  It stands to reason that any of H.I.M.'s  children that attempted to make any claim would likely have met some untimely end as well.  InI don't recall any mention  in any books, Holy or otherwise, speaking of their Divine Influence on humanity as it does H.I.M.'s.  Of course InI don't claim perfect memory or that InI have read or studied all there is to read and study.  InI could have missed something and am always on the lookout for new information that InI may have missed.

Still one cannot prevent the Idren from asking.  Many have not reached that point in their trod where accepting the facts are sufficient for them.  InI prefer the facts anyday over the What if's. 

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee 

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 11:56:49 PM »

Since everything has an impact on everything, it is only reasonable to assume that if things did not happen as they did HIM might not have had such power, or even would have become Emperor at all, but since HIM was destined to come&things are guided by a Divine plan, these events took place as they did, and HIM became The Mighty Emperor.
InI try to channel I energy to facts&Truth, contemplating about "What if" isn't usefull in cases like this because its history, and things already happend, asking "what if" wouldnt change them, and since non of us has the knowledge of The Almighty, InI could also never know the answer to the "what if" question, so what good does it do? the fact is that events took place as they did in a way that fashioned life as InI know it, so InI concentrate on that, life&Truth, and not on what could have happend if this and that would have happend, Seen?

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.

Same suh Iyah..no need to question something thats destined

wademanini

• Normal User
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »

i believe that h.i.m.'s children do have some sort of divinity its a lot like a black man and a white women having a baby it would be 1/2 black 1/2 white so that would make Selassie's children 1/2 divine 1/2 mortal.

p.s. the fact that h.i.m. had kids may prove the theory the Jesus had a child true.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.