Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Bob Marley 60 Visions: A Book of Prophecy  (Read 5376 times)

Jayanno

• Full User
  • We free our people with music
Bob Marley 60 Visions: A Book of Prophecy
« on: February 09, 2007, 12:40:03 PM »

60 Visions: A Book of Prophecy
By Bob Marley

Bob Marley is a universal spirit moved by the hand of Jah. In this book of visions he is a father, farmer, teacher, player, wanderer and musician forever fighting in Jah's army.

“You can just imagine if everyone on earth did have one day where we just put all our minds together regardless of where the force is, as long as it's positive, and just meditate for even a hour that day.”

This precious book, fully illustrated with 25 archival color and black and white photographs of Bob shows how he draws inspiration from his daily life. Here are sixty ways we can heal the world while healing ourselves. Here are sixty visions that cover the world like the waters cover the sea. Here are 60 seeds to plant, one at a time, in the human heart. A must-have for Marley collections and a welcome companion for all who value the wisdom of a true prophet of peace.

Anyone got this book? What is it like?
Jah sit on mount Zion and rules all creation.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: Bob Marley 60 Visions: A Book of Prophecy
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 06:22:14 PM »

InI got it, its a really irie book, the book is composed with sayings by Bob and pictures, the pictures are in really high quility, and the book in general looks impresive, with golden letters on the covering and special pages..
If your looking for a book about Bob's life, this isnt the one, this book filled with words of wisdom that feed the soul, it isnt informative in the sense of facts about Bob.

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Teremoana

• Standard User
  • 'KO AU TE AWA, KO TE AWA KO AU'
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:58:42 AM »

Greetings in the name of 'The Almighty'
                                                   60 Visions is a beautifully illustrated book full of wisdom and knowledge. I am lucky enough to have this jewel and I encourage and recommend anyone and everyone to buy it.

Blessed Love

Teremoana

'E rere kau ana te awa nui mai i te Kaahui Maunga ki Tangaroa ko au te awa, ko te awa ko au'

'The river flows from the Majestic Mountain to the sea I am the river and the river is me'

SuperSmile

• Regular User
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »

Yes this book looks very nice and has a lovely array of pictures of Bob on stage and just general pictures of him. The words inside are mainly found throughout his music, some words of wisdom, you can find these all on the Internet, but if you don't want to be sitting watching your computer screen then this book would be right for you.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »

i have this book and don't really like it. i think the text is too cryptic to serve as an introductory work to this great man and if ones already know the message it don't really add anything.

i would recommend the book "bob marley: songs of freedom" by adrian boot. it might be a little bit more expensive but it's definitely worth it if you are interested in rastafari and the history of the great legend bob marley.
Posted on: December 19, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
i was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about what a christian really is. there was many a confused opinion. i think christ himself summed it up quite well in a simple sentence, 'love your neighbor as if it was yourself', meaning recognize the other person, don't do unto others what they shouldn't do unto yourself.

i'm sure he would be happier if ones lived up to his teaching each and every day instead of having a party for his birthday once a year.

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.