Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: proof of divinity?  (Read 10674 times)

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
Re: proof of divinity?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 01:57:38 AM »

I an I dont like this new setup of when I post back to back and they are connected..It makes it dificult to edit....
If nobody replies to a post and the same member posts something else in the same topic it is not necessary to create a new post since it is an after thought (or edit) to the original post anyway ...or at least should be. It also stops members 'bumping' their posts and therefor makes administration easier.
Nice to add to this thread

http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=2411.0

and

http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=2409.0
Then contribute to it. As far as I am aware it is still possible to reply to the archived topics. If they become active I may move move them out of the archives. I have archived the old topics since they are unseen with so many topics and posts here. The archive gives the opportunity to search old posts for topics that still need reading and perhaps further reasoning. I believe that this will enable I to keep current and popular topics alive and unnecessary topics archived, ignored and ultimately removed.

Apologies for breaking the reasoning with some administrative points that were raised during this thread.
Even the longest journey starts with one step

african_herbsman

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 04:09:28 PM »

Hey guys you probably missed it because of the broader discussion but the  revelation 5:5 thingy? About how the scroll is open and the seals are broken?

If they were  how come nothing happened? As in no white horsed victor, no red horsed peace taker etc etc etc

Ma'a Salama

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 07:01:50 PM »

Greetings Alexander

There is a thread about rasta school which this will get addressed if the I is patient..but just to give a little overstanding before I want the I to overstand ( you might already know) that revelation is mostly based on clues and hints...not everything will be straight foward word for word exactly as printed in it..It is also said that who have eyes to see will see and who have ears to hear will hear..meaning that not everyone will see the KING and when ones see and try to tell not everyone will hear... also the happenings from opening the seals dont all hapen suddenly... some happen over time...part of that was us opening our eyes to see H.I.M ....world war II as well ....I'm sure the I will get his complete answer soon in the school thread

Blessed

Teremoana

• Standard User
  • 'KO AU TE AWA, KO TE AWA KO AU'
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 03:39:29 AM »

Blessed Love Ras Chucky,
                                  I wanted to thank you for the whakapapa (Lineage) LINEAGE OF ETHIOPIAN KINGS AND QUEENS you posted here. I have never seen it before and I'm truly amazed. I'm loving this site the more I read through the threads and see what others have to share with us all.

Give Thanks and Jah Guidance ...

Teremoana
'E rere kau ana te awa nui mai i te Kaahui Maunga ki Tangaroa ko au te awa, ko te awa ko au'

'The river flows from the Majestic Mountain to the sea I am the river and the river is me'
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.