Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: RASTA SCHOOL  (Read 83737 times)

Ruby

• Newbie User
Re: RASTA SCHOOL
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2010, 02:12:27 PM »

Bless Pete
I'm not sure if I can offer any guidance, as I pretty new to everyting really. 
But I wanted to say hello, I didn't want InI feeling lost on his own.
I not sure if these forum's get very busy any more, I only join a week ago or so, but I have been comming here for knowledge for a while now man.
What oppression do you speak of brother?

Bless Up
Ruby

Nazarite I

• Senior User
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2010, 06:17:48 PM »

Quote from: pbtrn10k link=topic=4011. msg76637#msg76637 date=1291532987
Hello everyone,

I try to follow in the path of Jah, let him guide me feel overstand the spirit of my Idren in my community but all around me I feel oppression so difficult to shake off so difficult to be ital and be pure feel good in my soul.   I try every day to live how I feel and know I should but it's so hard sometimes.   Some days I wake up and I feel Jah in me flowin out positive energy all around other days it cannot come. 

I came here for guidance and learning, so that I can influence my Idren positively every day and reap positive rewards always follow the path.   My first post here so hello all Is.   Been readin here for some time lots of wisdom good advice. 

Jah bles InI

Pete

Greetings.

Yes I, in babylon it can be hard for I and I to hold a a good meditation.  I and I must still strive and not let it dishearten I and I that occasionally I and I creator hides His face from I and I.  I and I must have faith even in those difficult times when babylon presses down hard and I and I face tribulations.
I don't have the time at the moment to look for specific verses in the scripture to recommend to the I but Iman always find what I'm looking for in Psalms in times of trouble.

Blessed love and guidence. 

fayafaya

« Reply #212 on: January 04, 2011, 10:08:38 PM »

Hi my senior brothers and sisters in am rasta kwabena from ghana
I want to know more about what to do and what not to do i also
need Jahfather who will guide me through were i am this is my e mail
firempongdesmond@yahoo. com my phone number 00233203976140
hoping to hear from somebody soon THANKS

timbrownxy

« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2011, 06:56:33 AM »

I suggest not "cooking" at all.  Just bought some oils and vegetables and spices you can afford and make a big salad.  Be creative.  Coconuts are the supreme food.  Carrots, spinach, avocado and very nice.  More almonds, walnuts, or sunflower and soak overnight in water to aid digestion.  Spirolina is expensive, but a little goes a long way.  Oranges, lemons, Oregeno and dill for flavor.  # 1 tip-Quinoa-cuisine such as rice or grow in 2-3 days, 16 protien%, the italist.  Even if the police I can not organic is still better than BK. 

NubianQueenMsV

• New User
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2011, 08:09:06 PM »

I am new to Rastafari. . . . . . . . . . all the information you can give me would be helpful.   I would love to learn as much as I can.
Posted on: May 05, 2011, 02:40:35 PM
Quote from: timbrownxy link=topic=4011. msg77583#msg77583 date=1301378193
I suggest not "cooking" at all.   Just bought some oils and vegetables and spices you can afford and make a big salad.   Be creative.   Coconuts are the supreme food.   Carrots, spinach, avocado and very nice.   More almonds, walnuts, or sunflower and soak overnight in water to aid digestion.   Spirolina is expensive, but a little goes a long way.   Oranges, lemons, Oregeno and dill for flavor.   # 1 tip-Quinoa-cuisine such as rice or grow in 2-3 days, 16 protien%, the italist.   Even if the police I can not organic is still better than BK.  

This was helpful

markcampbellmark

• New User
« Reply #215 on: May 31, 2011, 11:47:20 AM »

Greeting from www. salviamonster. com

Marley-fan96

• Newbie User
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2012, 02:31:09 AM »

What is Haile Selassie's role in the Rasta faith? is he a God-like figure to be worshiped or is he seen as a wise man? Why do Rasta's believe the Selassie is divine if he denied his own divinity?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2012, 05:23:10 PM »

he is a representation of truth like no other. as such he is god in flesh. it seems the real question asked is what divinity is.

Wulfrik frysson

• Newbie User
« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »

greetings Rasta nick , I am hailing from kent but have been raised in a number of different places,

first of all let me start by thanking you for creating a center of information for people interested in the rasta way of life, (rastaman. co. uk) I registered but am a bit clumsy with computers and find it hard to figure out, however I am sure i'll learn. 

I can hardly call myself a rasta, but rasta brothers I and IanI seem to have a lot of things in common, like when InI share with someone of a different culture InI will try and learn and approach that man's( or woman's) culture or at least come half way, and that way InI can truly smile and truly learn and truly open the mind.

therefore I have been looking for a place to share culture information, and celebrate our differences. 

I and I found this place to some extent and must admit it is ironic babylon,as you call it, gave birth to choice and liberation by creating the internet, which connects people, and like in the arab spring it might eventually crush babylon itself ( although I fear the arabs are too keen in accepting western doctrine as their new system) Yet I rejoice for their victory over tyranny and mourn for their loss of life. 

All I know of your lifestyle I know from video's and the internet, which is fine, but InI miss the beauty of human interaction, and InI is sure I jah in rastafarian beliefs intended for this interaction and love.  As InI personally find love and tolerance is maybe the greatest tool to learn from another I,and the internet seems to lack this.

It therefore is the hope of I and I that maybe after debate and interaction, InI could maybe have an audience, or maybe a meeting could be held when the time is right, with lots of brothers and sisters( or simply I and I if InI understood correctly) longing for the same.

I have told you little about I and not enough about my intentions to learn about ras tafari lifestyle, yet this message already seems much too long, I will therefore leave it at this, and should you wish to reply, or learn more about me, ask me anything and I will happily reply.

one love,

Thank you in advance for your time to read this

anthony freson

aka wulfrik de frys

ps: I also posted this message to you on facebook before I could figure out how to work this thread, just to let you know it is the same message.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2012, 04:48:44 PM »

the internet is just a channel for communication. as such it don't contain anything unless humans put it there. i don't think there are no human beings lacking love and tolerance communicating on the internet. it is true though that love and tolerance enables meaningful exchange between human beings. as such the internet is a unique experience and even very useful as it eliminates the need to coordinate time and space among the endless number of participants.

互联网仅仅是一个沟通的渠道。因此它不包含任何东西,除非人类把它放在那里。我不认为有没有人类缺乏爱和宽容,在互联网上沟通。它是真实的,但爱和宽容,使人与人之间的有意义的交流。互联网是一个独特的经验,甚至是非常有用的,因为它消除了无尽的参与者之间需要协调的时间和空间。

Wulfrik frysson

• Newbie User
« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2012, 04:15:07 AM »

cheers oskar I , ofcourse I value the internet for the possibilities it brings and agree with everything the I is saying, maybe InI's old fashioned to rejoice in the handshake of the next man or the smile I can see and feel because of positive mutual and not always spoken understanding, I can learn knowledge (and I do try) but Iman personally find it harder to feel through written words than spoken ones, this is all I and I was saying.    InI just come from a rather dark time, and am trying to shed it, but much appreciate the guidance.      peace
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:45:59 AM by Wulfrik frysson »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2012, 02:42:13 PM »

i can see what the i is saying about the difference between spoken and written words. same way it can sometimes be difficult to understand what someone is saying because of pronunciation and dialects or what not. thus the written word can at times simplify the process. being in person there is a lot of non-verbal communication too that can either complicate or make things easier.

Kerris

• Newbie User
« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »

I have a question about Rasta and the bible.

InI am fairy new to Rasta and decided that i would begin to read the bible.

I was wondering in the bible would Rasta view Jesus as a reincarnation of JAH ?

Or am I completely wrong

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2012, 01:21:05 AM »

christ is a teacher and teach about jah love and is one with jah. jah is timeless and thus it is meaningless to consider any before or after implied by reincarnation.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.