Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: RASTA SCHOOL  (Read 83785 times)

RasLuke

• Full User
  • Praise JAH without apology =]
Re: RASTA SCHOOL
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »

Greetings,

First of all my apologise to NyaInIJahLove, InI not educated much on the Coptic Church. Okay, secondly I have posted this, to grab the attention of those still preoccuppied with giving regard to race, for instance InI am white can I grow Dreadlocks? Can I be a Rasta, if the I is white? We should all take a look at the words of the King of Kings, Emperor Haile Selassie I, and We should analyse the words of the King, as We as Rasta, should follow His example.

"On the question of racial discrimination.....That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned.That until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes."

-H.I.M. Hailie Selassie I

Above is a chopped extract from a speech given by Haile Selassie I, on the regards of race, to the world and to question the treatment and how we deal with people, our brothers and sisters regarding something as insignificant as skin colour, yet some still question whether they have the right to be Rasta, when our living example said this?

"We must become bigger than we have ever been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community." 

Yes, we must become bigger, and not just spiritual, but physical, become One with each other. We as Rasta can be this new race, by overcoming this petty prejudical behaviour of the current climate of the world, we are all strong enough to forget and we can become this new race, overcoming and descredited the comparison of One's skin colour. Hopefully now we can evolve past discussions and posts where the I's skin colour is of a centre point, but now the background of One's mind.

JAH Bless
Tá athás an domhain orm nuair a chuala mé focáil an Prionsa ó Suaimhneas H.I.M Haile Selassie I. Níl aon éagla ar mo chroí mar mó chroí ar ngrá. Búiochas la Dhía.

sistahvee

• Veteran User
  • Rasta Wombman will Prevail
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2007, 04:12:21 PM »

Bless Up Ras Luke

InI am Impressed with the I...  Keep the words flowing.. It's wonderful to hear it from the mouths of Babes..

Keep roaring, Baby Lion.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee
To he who much is given, much is required

BabaFats

• Regular User
  • We can combat hate with all the love we can mustar
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »

Bless up

Ras Luke, the I has spoken very wisely.  One Love is the only love. 

Peace friends
::deliver me from reasons why::

surfmon_I

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2007, 04:54:28 PM »

Blessings Ras Luke;
In the short time i man have come to know the I, it is clear the power of vision the I possess. As in all things, it is the thought that count, and the thoughts shown are truly of the heart of hearts.
Blessed Heart of Reason and Guidance.

RasLuke

• Full User
  • Praise JAH without apology =]
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2007, 04:59:41 PM »

Greetings,
Much thanks and praise all for encouraging words :)
JAH Bless
Tá athás an domhain orm nuair a chuala mé focáil an Prionsa ó Suaimhneas H.I.M Haile Selassie I. Níl aon éagla ar mo chroí mar mó chroí ar ngrá. Búiochas la Dhía.

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2007, 06:54:59 PM »

Blessings,
               I am interested in finding out more bout the Coptic Church, and what role it plays in Rasta Faith? I and I am aware that there is a Jamaican Ethiopian Coptic church,but none here mention it, can anyone tell I more about it?
give thanks
Nya

Greetings Nyah

H.I.M separated the Ethiopian Orthodox from the Coptic..I an I as rases defend the Orthodox as the King showed us that they are the only ones or closest ones to the true christianity... The KING Re-enforced it as Lij Yasu got close to destroying the last closest real christianity when he was about to be crowned and converted to muslim with the intention of converting all of Ethiopia to Muslim..So I an I see it as a part of our corner stone

Bless
Posted on: March 16, 2007, 04:27:18 pm

EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST turn one of his palaces into a UNIVERSITY (HAILE SELASSIE I UNIVERSITY...was called Adis Ababa University before by the KING but they renamed it after the KING) as EDUCATION was his main aim to uplift the peopla..He also appointed himself as MINISTER OF EDUCATION...Imagine that...a KING as a minister of EDUCATION..which king or queen would/have ever done that.... when Ethiopia was invaded the KING when to the league of nations and after dilivering a speech as "what news should i take home to my people"..no one answered so the KING told them that "Today its us...tomorrow it will be you..the same fire you light in Ethiopia will burn Europe"..and it sure did as Moussoulini joined with Hitler and World War II kicked off .... when the KING left Exile he donated the palace he owned in England during his exile to the HOME FOR THE ELDERLY...still is today.... They had to hand back Ethiopia to the King after chasing out Mousulini...It was now time for the KING to do his work as he toured the world visiting Jamaica,Trinidad,USA,CANADA,ENGLAND and many more giving them his advice and teachings on how mankind need to live to get along in this time and solutions to the problems of the world... THE WAR SPEECH "UNTIL THE PHILOSOPHY......." trembled the world and this speech did alot to make us be able to be where we are in society today even though there are still problems but racial discrimination now have to be on the down low..The KING also visited the POPE and gave him advice and the POPE bowed to the KING just like ELIZABETH and the other PRESIDENTS of the world ( I an I have live footage of these events for whoever wants to disagree with I) ..... The KING opened the first Ethiopia Airport to open up Ethiopia to the world for development and export/imports and and presidents and prime ministered from all over the world came with gifts like,teachers,doctors,ships and so on.... but the gifts of teachers and doctors and so on..he used for training the Ethiopian people which would in turn become doctors and teachers and so that there would be no more need for international help forever
Posted on: March 16, 2007, 05:53:24 pm
On His Majestic arrival in Addis Abeba on Liberation Day
Miyazya 27 1934 / May 5th 1941
(from "My Life and Ethiopia's Progress" Volume 2)

"No human lips can express the gratitude which I feel to the merciful God who has enabled me to stand in your midst on this day, of which the angels in heaven and creatures on earth could neither have thought of nor known about. Before everything else, I want to tell you and to make you understand that this ... is a day on which a fresh chapter of history of the New Ethiopia begins. In this new era, new work is commencing, which is the duty of all of us to perform.

"As We remember the affliction which befell Ethiopia, which had preserved her independence for many thousand years, was attacked in 1888 E.C. (1895-6) by Italy, which had harbored aggressive designs against her for many years and intended to destroy her freedom, her brave sons fought at Adwa and she retained her independence. The Treaty of Wuchale was not the only cause of the battle that was fought at Adwa. It was only a pretext for the ongoing aim that Italy had of ruling Ethiopia. Although the Great European War interrupted her plans for a time, notwithstanding her outward pretensions of friendship, Italy made preparations to invade Ethiopia. Since her defeat at Adwa, she had been irate that justice prevailed against her.

"When Italy began to wage a war of aggression against Ethiopia, although We knew We were not so well armed as she was, We countered with what strength We could muster, because it was Our duty to resist an enemy that had come to seize Our country. But as it was apparent that she was bent  on exterminating Our people with poison gas, the use of which was prohibited by international law, We went to appeal to the League of Nations and claim justice. As it was feared that the hostility started by Italy might spread all over the world, and as it was a period when all those who were charged with the responsibility of government were trying to save the world for the catastrophe which has since befallen it, the [leaders] worked to bring about understanding in the world to prevent the spread of the conflagration. At the time our true friend, Great Britain, received Us with sympathy. I remained there working, but in spirit was constantly with my countrymen, whose blood was pointlessly and ruthlessly shed at the hands of the Italians; with the monasteries and churches that were being burned down; with those forced to take refuge in foreign lands; and with those suffering and being afflicted in the wilderness, in the caves and in the forests of their native land.

"How many are the young men, the priests and monks whom the Italians pitilessly massacred during these years? You know that in Addis Abeba alone many thousands perished during the three days following St Michael's day on Yekatit 12, 1929 [Feb. 19, 1937]. The blood and bones of those who were killed with spades and pickaxes, of those who were split with axes and hammered to death, pierced with bayonets, clubbed and stoned, of those who were burned alive in their homes with their little children, of those who perished of hunger and thirst in prison, have been crying for justice. Everybody knows that this act of barbarism and cruelty was not perpetrated in Addis Abeba alone, but [also] in the provinces of Ethiopia. There is hardly anyone who has not been caught and beaten, kicked, humiliated and imprisoned

Posted on: March 16, 2007, 05:53:58 pm
"Now We shall pass on to the new history that is before Us. five years ago on this day the fascist forces entered Our capital city. Then Mussolini announced to the world that he had established a Roman Empire in Our country, Ethiopia. He believed that the land he declared conquered would forever be in his hands. The gallantry of the Ethiopia people is recorded in history. But as We had no ports through which to import armaments necessary for people, we were unable to obtain them. Fifty-two nations condemned Mussolini for his actions. But he boasted of his violent deeds and took no heed of their condemnation. The past five years have been years of darkness for you, my people. But you never lost hope, and in the Ethiopian hills you gradually grew [strong]. The enemy never ventured to come near the mountains on which you were, because, enduring every hardship and affliction, you, the warriors of Ethiopia, safeguarded your freedom during the past five years. But in spite of the fact that he could not conquer the country, he spent many thousands of millions of lire, saying that he was civilizing what he could hold. He spent all that money not because he desired to improve the conditions of the oppressed Ethiopian people or to mitigate the injustice he had done. It was because he wanted to plant a fascist colony in Our sacred land of Ethiopia and to impose on her the rule of oppression which he had planned. He tried to exterminate the Ethiopian race and did not even entertain the idea of giving her the administration of either a mandate or a protectorate, which, in any case, would have been considered a heavy yoke for Our people. But all the money that could be counted by the thousands of millions and all the prepared armaments served a purpose which Mussolini never intended. At the time when Italy revealed her intentions of entering the war in order to be able to snatch from a defeated France as much as she could, the number of soldiers, the amount of money and the armaments she had sent to Ethiopia were enormous. The regular troops she deployed were not less that 250 000, she also had amassed provisions to last many years in case she was encircled. Trusting in, and bragging of , the invincibility of this military force, the fascist government proceeded with implanting dictatorial rule in Our country. But something happened which the fascist government did not take into account--the fighting morale, essential in modern war, demonstrated by you.

"You were able to destroy the enemy who were superior to you in numbers and equipment, because you are a people of bravery and mercy and because you cooperated and knew the strategy of war. The British troops, who were fighting for human rights on other fronts...needed time to get ready to come to the assistance of Ethiopia. and free her. But you, warriors of Ethiopia, harassed the enemy by cutting his communications [and] by restricting him to his fortifications. In spite of the great numbers of troops in which he put his trust, he realized that the Ethiopian people from one end [of the country] to the other hated him and  his rule. He understood also that it was impossible for him to live in such a country and in the midst of such a people. Even by using poison gas and bombs and by [committing] atrocities. he could no longer hope to enjoy overlordship in a country where he was terrible undermined. He realized that the soldiers who surrounded him were adversaries more  powerful than he was. He spent his daring and money to meet his adversaries. Then he looked around, if perchance he could find somewhere where he could take shelter in Ethiopia, but he could not find even one place.

Posted on: March 16, 2007, 05:54:29 pm
"When the time came, Our great ally, the British Government prepared to launch a proper attack against Our enemy. As soon as I knew this, I left for the distant land of the Sudan, which borders us the west, and entered central Gojam. In Gojam Our enemy had strong fortified positions, powerful troops, airplanes, and artillery. On comparing the number of Our soldiers with those of the enemy, We found that We had one soldier for every 20 of his. Moreover, We had no artillery or aircraft at Our disposal. The fact that I was found in the midst of my warriors at once attracted many thousands of men. And the fear and anxiety of Our enemy increased. While my soldiers were harassing and cutting off the enemy's communications and , after having driven his troops across the Abay river, were pursuing them towards Shewa and Begemdir, I heard the good news that British Imperial troops had, with incomparable speed, retaken Our capital city and were pushing towards Dese in the north and Jima in the south. In the same way, the troops who started from the Sudan destroyed the fortress at Keren with brilliant force and utterly defeated the enemy. And as the time came for my return to my capital, I mustered my soldiers who were scattered in every direction in pursuit of the enemy... I am exceedingly happy that I have been able to arrive here at the head of my soldiers, the enemy who was found on my path having been defeated, and to break the power of the common foe. I am deeply thankful to Almighty God that I stand today in your midst in my Palace, from which the fascist government has fled.

People of my country, Ethiopia!
Today is a day in which Ethiopia is stretching her hands to God in joy and thanksgiving and revealing her happiness to her children.

"This day , on which the people of Ethiopia are freed from the oppressive foreign yoke and eternal servitude and on which I am enabled to rejoin my people, whom I love and have yearned for, will be honored as a holiday to be commemorated annually as a Great Ethiopian Anniversary. On this day we shall remember those heroic warriors who, determined  not to surrender the great charge passed on to them by their fathers, became martyrs, shedding their blood and breaking their bones for the freedom of the land they loved and for the honor of the Emperor and their flag. Their heroic deeds will remain recorded in Ethiopian history.

"The tribulations and afflictions, which befell us during the past five years and which cannot be recounted and enumerated in detail, will be a great lesson to us all and, with industry, unity, cooperation and love engraved in your hearts, will be a great incentive to your to be my helpers in the construction of the Ethiopia which I have in mind. In the New Ethiopia I want you to be a people undivided and endowed with freedom and equality before the law.

"You will have to join me in my efforts for the prosperity of the country, for the riches of the people, for the development of agriculture, commerce, education, learning, for the protection of the life and resources  of Our people, and for the perfection, on modern lines, of the country's administration.

"It is my firm wish and purpose to merit the blessing with which God in His mercy has visited on Us, first, by showing Our gratitude to Our allies, the British, by the release of the Imperial troops to fight the common enemy on other fronts, and by supplying them with troops whenever they may be needed; secondly, to do work beneficial to the people and the country by establishing in Our Ethiopia a government which will protect Our nation and make it respectable by guaranteeing the liberty of the people and freedom of conscience.

"What I would finally announce to you, my people, is that today is a day of rejoicing for us all. Today is the day on which we defeated our enemy. We shall see that our enemies are disarmed and sent out the same way they came. As St George who killed the dragon is the Patron Saint of our army as well as of our allies, let us unite with our allies in everlasting friendship and amity in order to be able to stand against the godless and cruel dragon which has newly risen and which is oppressing mankind. I charge you to consider [our allies] as brothers and friends [and] show them kindness and consideration."

sistahvee

• Veteran User
  • Rasta Wombman will Prevail
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »

Bless Up Family

Is this how a Rasta School is to be run or WHAT....

Nuff Love and Guidance

Sistah Vee
To he who much is given, much is required

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2007, 02:50:09 AM »

The I hear what the KING said....

People of my country, Ethiopia!
Today is a day in which Ethiopia is stretching her hands to God in joy and thanksgiving and revealing her happiness to her children.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2007, 07:40:01 AM »

Fe surely this NEW TIME is upon us!
Much work to be done :-))))
Love to mi Idrens :-))))
In regards to ITALIZATION OF THE I'S LIFE
here are some suggestions from this Empress
for those new to, and perhaps daunted by the task of ITALIZING diet and lifestyle I and I say.....
take is gradually, introduce new things into I diet, like
add more broad a range of fruit and vegies bit by bit
check the organic section in yr supermarket or market place, we get organic canned beans and soy milk from there, very affordable, sure some Ras will say canned not Ital, but I prefer to buy Organic, better for the planet than chemically grown, and sustainability is where I and I coming from......
sproat some grains and beans or nuts, sunflower sproats can be grown in organic potting mix in a seedling tray, eat dem when they are green and two leaves, yummy, need husks on to grow dem tho.......
buckweat the same......
buy some potted herbs and add fresh to your cooking or tea, basil is a lovely one, coriander, parsley,mint, chives
check out the tried and true vegetarian dietry systems like macrobiotic, Ayuvedic,traditional cultures foods and incorporate some of their foods and ideas........
Learn about vegetarian protein combinations fe instance......lentils and brown rice is a complete protein, corn and mexican beans, tufo, seaweed and rice, tahini-ground sesame paste-excellent rich source calcium and protein with salad and fruit, coconut with everything and anything! sproated nut and seed cheeses and milk
Check out the power powders like maca root powder, spirilina, grass and vegie powders, pro-biotics, carob, organic cocoa, cola nut, guarana, ginsengs.....
make sure you get your Omega 3 6 and 9 oils- vegetarian sources - Hemp seed oil is brilliant also flax seed, evening primrose, black currant seed, pumpkin seed.......
grow whateva u can, remember fresh is best! Source as Fresh and Local as u can
Enjoy a huge variety of variety!Try the rainbow approach by eating all the colours everyday.......
and the vedic system of every taste -bitter, sweet, salty, astringent and sour
And Above all enjoy it! keep it irie and don't stress it, its more important what come out of your mouth than what goes in it.......Yeshuas way
Bless up and Keep the Irieness coming
Love Nya

Posted on: March 17, 2007, 04:23:56 am
Love Idren
coupla more suggestions.......
Explore the vast pharmecopia of Jahs Herbal allies, they are our Plant Teachers, they were designed fe we and are safer and more effective than most "drugs"/pharmecuticals in keeping I and I healthy. Follow Inner guidance, these are simply examples given to I by Guidance- Make cleansing, heartening teas with Red clover, Lemon Balm, Alfalfa for example, Thyme, Yarrow, Coltsfoot, Cannabis for respiratory health and emotional healing. Chamomile, Mint, Meadowsweet, Anise, Cannabis for intestinal health, soothing and refreshing. Vervain, Comfrey, Cannabis, Chamomile, Plantain for nerve tonic and strength and swiftness of healing, Lemon grass, Gotu Kola, and Ginko Bilobo for bone strength and flexibility and fine Mind focus, I call that One Martial Artist Tonic........The Herbal Kingdom is vast and a life long journey to cultivate relationship with Honourable Plant teacher- healers, Learn Well and Live Well
Jah Love, Blessings and Guidance
Nya 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Herbalist_rasta

• Senior User
  • wHo Is Man 2 Criminalize D CreatIoN Of D ALMIGHTY
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »

tanx mon...I accept JAH in me coz I have realize that in this world we have one GOD, ONE CREATOR. rastafari for me is a truth a reality that gives di man to live with a righteous path to ZION...his imperial majesty haile selassie 1 is di 'earth rightful ruler" di most loving,di evah sure,evah living..!!!!bredren i really need ur help to gain more understanding about H.I.M.,,,,me sayin I a rasta even I dont have those natty,but in mah heart JAH IS WID ME!

tanx mon!
one love!

"It is The inside of the fruit you want to taste, and not by it skin"
Many people in the Philippines proclaim rastafari, but do not act as one.
This according to I experienced bredren..  Many Idrens here will surely help you, but
it is The I-self that will help the I the most

Keep Troding, Seek Jah Light
Bless
"better is a dinner of HERB's where love is,than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith" Proverbs 15:16

mirat

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2007, 01:37:21 AM »

yeah..many people proclaim rastafari,wearin long n nice dreads,but in there hearts theres' no such love and  faith  growin to inite!InI searchin for di truth and talking to a new world of his majesty!di true livity!

tanx so much bredren!
hope we can talk a long, to help each others wisdom to grow!

protection and guidance!!!!

JAH bless!

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2007, 05:46:32 AM »

Greetings

Even though I man already created a thread with H.I.M speeches I man had to throw in some of the KING's speeches as I an I as rases aim to live by the words H.I.M .... The best way to express the heart of a RASTA

Responsibility

It is both the duty and responsibility of the world's fortunate few to help fulfil the legitimate aspirations of the unfortunate many.

As man's faculty attains higher level of development and sophistication, so do his wants in life.

As generations come and go, those assuming responsibility for the period do not cease to try and improve on the past in order to meet newly arising demands. In this respect, it is quite evident that to march with the time members of the coming generation should build on what their forefathers have bequeathed to them.

It is because the present generation is cherishing and keeping intact what it has received from the past that it has succeeded in attaining its present stage of development, by making the necessary changes and improvements called for by conditions now existing. This would require great foresight and the-work accomplished as far as regards to this task of great responsibility is no small matter. It has been fulfilled as a result of God's blessing and His Divine guidance.

It is both the responsibility of the governor as well as elders to create harmony among the people in initiating them to discuss their common problems and work towards the problems and the betterment of their standard of living.

It is the duty of teachers to direct the thought and outlook as well as mould the character of their students. For this reason, the responsibility of teachers in training student-teachers aimed at the future progress and development of our country and the proper upbringing of students, could hardly be underestimated.

In the age in which we are living especially when different philosophies of life are competing against another, the responsibility of teachers has been even more exacting. Those who will be serving the people in future should follow this same path in endeavouring to develop their country and maintain her freedom. This is one of the main responsibilities of teachers.

In this age when man, through his knowledge of science, has created dangerous weapons to destroy himself the responsibility of the great powers for the maintenance of world peace is well known to everyone. We believe that the exchange of visits by statesmen to talk over matters on which their points of view will greatly help remove the misunderstandings and mistrust prevailing among States.

Posted on: March 18, 2007, 04:24:33 am
Greetings Nyah

I man love the I's herbal knowledge.... Its good that the I brought up this in the school as proper feeding of the body and mind is very important...brainfood is very important as well..the top 2 brain foods are GANJA and FISH

Bless
Posted on: March 18, 2007, 04:36:32 am
Greetings,

First of all my apologise to NyaInIJahLove, InI not educated much on the Coptic Church. Okay, secondly I have posted this, to grab the attention of those still preoccuppied with giving regard to race, for instance InI am white can I grow Dreadlocks? Can I be a Rasta, if the I is white? We should all take a look at the words of the King of Kings, Emperor Haile Selassie I, and We should analyse the words of the King, as We as Rasta, should follow His example.

"On the question of racial discrimination.....That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned.That until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes."

Above is a chopped extract from a speech given by Haile Selassie I, on the regards of race, to the world and to question the treatment and how we deal with people, our brothers and sisters regarding something as insignificant as skin colour, yet some still question whether they have the right to be Rasta, when our living example said this?

"We must become bigger than we have ever been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community." 

Yes, we must become bigger, and not just spiritual, but physical, become One with each other. We as Rasta can be this new race, by overcoming this petty prejudical behaviour of the current climate of the world, we are all strong enough to forget and we can become this new race, overcoming and descredited the comparison of One's skin colour. Hopefully now we can evolve past discussions and posts where the I's skin colour is of a centre point, but now the background of One's mind.

JAH Bless

Yes Iyah

The new race...I man love dat.... How good and how pleasent it is to be overwelmed by JAH RASTAFAR!!!

Bless

Herbalist_rasta

• Senior User
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2007, 06:53:10 AM »

"We must stop confusing religion from spirituality. religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which were supposed to help people spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology, it is simply a way of life. Pure and original as given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the Universe and each other." -H.I.M
"better is a dinner of HERB's where love is,than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith" Proverbs 15:16

jah_2_love

• Regular User
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 01:44:36 AM »

Blessings to the Rastafari

InI have not joined any forums dealing with Rasta as InI find it very hard to learn with all the bad talking.   InI have been reading the things in this site and InI decided to try joining.   Rasta is not a new life to InI so InI know much of what is written here.   But the way it is written and shared here is different from on the other forums.

InI feel like InI know some of the Rastas here.   For two months InI check out what's new here after work.   Just wanted to say that InI look forward to hearing what the Ies are discussing for the day and reading through the archives.   I want to say thanks to the Rastas here and the UPliftment in the words.  InI was Inspired to join up after seeing strong Sisters like NyaInIJahLove and Sistren Vee and Love_Sponge and Empress Carla.   This Rasta school nice.   InI tell people InI busy as InI need to go to Rastafari school and see what Jah has for InI this day.   Just wanted to say it nice to be in a place where Rastas like each other and willing to share their knowledge.

jah_2_love 
He who has no sin, cast the first stone....  Beloved let us LOVE one another, for God is Love and everyone that Loveth is born of God and knoweth God!!!

Herbalist_rasta

• Senior User
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2007, 01:59:50 AM »

Greetings Sistren,

Enjoy your stay.
"seek, ye shall find"

Bless

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.