Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: RASTA SCHOOL  (Read 83783 times)

RAS_CHUCKY11

Re: RASTA SCHOOL
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2007, 11:45:39 PM »

Blessed Idrens from the house of DAN

Posted on: April 02, 2007, 11:18:09 pm
H.I.M adresse the League of Nations After the facist invasion by mossoulini.....

"WHAT NEWS SHOULD I TAKE HOME TO MY PEOPLE?"...After receiving no response H.I.M replied

"IT IS US TODAY..IT WILL BE YOU TOMMORROW..THE SAME FIRE YOU LIGHT IN ETHIOPIA WILL BURN EUROPE"

Posted on: April 02, 2007, 11:17:01 pm

Posted on: April 02, 2007, 11:24:28 pm

SOME GOOD INFO

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/davebulow/wow/key_ideas_-_the_nazirite_vow.htm

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »

Blessed Idrens from the house of DAN

Posted on: April 02, 2007, 11:18:09 pm
H.I.M adresse the League of Nations After the facist invasion by mossoulini.....

"WHAT NEWS SHOULD I TAKE HOME TO MY PEOPLE?"...After receiving no response H.I.M replied

"IT IS US TODAY..IT WILL BE YOU TOMMORROW..THE SAME FIRE YOU LIGHT IN ETHIOPIA WILL BURN EUROPE"

Give thanks bredda, these words are like music to I ear. If you don't mind InI would like to add some words.

............this prophecy by Haile Selassie was fulfilled. World War II was declared when Mussolini joined forces with Adolph Hitler, another bloody dictator.
Adolph Hitler wiped out the European Jews in concentration camps. What is hypocritical is that he himself had European Jewish blood in him. So how could he be such a hypocrite? Hitler wanted a white world and alot of these hatemongers still follow his ways. Mussolini and Hitler made a mistake when they tried to conquer Russia. Russia conquered them and the fascist /nascist empire crumbled! His Majesty's prophecy was fulfilled when Hitler & Mussolini burned England & France. Europe felt the betrayal of Mussolini and Hitler. When Britain & France saw this wickedness, they joined arms with Haile Selassie I. He returned to Ethiopia with the help of the British.   When His Majesty came back to Ethiopia, he fell on his knees and thanked the Most High. He said," I owe thanks from the mouth of man to the loving God who has enabled me to be present among you. Ethiopia indeed stretched forth her hands to Yah!"

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2007, 12:39:06 AM »

Blessup Ras Nevoe

I an I tried to edit I post to mention world war II after mentioning the speech but it was too late so I just left it...Thanks to the I for addressing it for I...They had to hand back Ethiopia to the KING as the Speech now trembled them

Bless

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2007, 12:52:24 AM »

Blessup Ras Nevoe

I an I tried to edit I post to mention world war II after mentioning the speech but it was too late so I just left it...Thanks to the I for addressing it for I...

no problem, ras. InI as rases share the same thoughts, as they come from the same source, JAH RastafarI.

They had to hand back Ethiopia to the KING as the Speech now trembled them

"every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall tell"

Even BABYLON!

JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

sistahvee

• Veteran User
  • Rasta Wombman will Prevail
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2007, 12:56:00 AM »

Bless Up Ras_Nevoe, Ras Chucky

JAH RASTAFARI, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH......

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee
To he who much is given, much is required

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2007, 01:03:42 AM »

EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE THE FIRST

Oh what a JOY it is to be one with H.I.M!

Artist: Black Uhuru

Title: Utterance

What a joy to hear the utterance of a Rasta (Repeat)

Long long ago
They use to say
Rastafari going around
Taking little children away
But now tlme is at hand
I and I know those
Saying was wrong
And that Rasta let them
Know their homeland
And seek their culture

What a joy to hear the utterance from a Rasta (Repeat)

I and I was granted
To drink from the fountain of life
I God will make I hold tight
I and I knee will not wabble I and I
A V.I.P international
And now they putting
Rasta on the air
Before that they used
Live in fear

What a joy to hear the utterance of a Rasta (Repeat)

There is a way that
Seemeth right to man
And yet in Jah Jah sight it wrong
It's not what you do is
How you do it
It's not what you say
But how you say it
You going be shot with shit
Go down In It

What a joy to hear the utterance from a Rasta 

Posted on: April 03, 2007, 01:01:02 am

mirat

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2007, 02:07:35 AM »

whats that pic..?
**ras chucky...

^DAN...it means balance...justice?
am I right?

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2007, 04:27:13 PM »

Greetings Mirat

I would say so.....

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

JAH RASTAFARI

sistahvee

• Veteran User
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

Ras Chucky, Ras_Nevoe, pheonixtears

The Idren doing a nice job with keeping the Rasta School going.  Raspect.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee

mirat

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2007, 02:56:02 AM »

meditation is gettin much blazin...
i kepp reading some of the words of His Divine Majesty,
especially di Holy Commandments for di children of Ethiopia.

**RASTA SCHOOL IS A BLESS**

sistahvee

• Veteran User
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2007, 01:58:11 AM »

Bless Up Ras Matthew

The Baby Lion has finally grown his MANE.  Nuff Raspect Idren.  The I deserve the title Ras.

Mirat...  What can InI say to the I.  The I has come a long way since we met in the Chat Room not so long ago.  Keep Studying Idren, the I is showing much Wise/dom for one so young.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 04:09:15 AM by RAS CHUCKY »

phoenixtears43

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2007, 04:33:07 AM »

Thanks Sistah Vee, It means alot to InI that the I thinks that I deserve the title RAS

Nuff Respect, Sistren. Jah bless

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2007, 04:59:39 AM »

Utterance of JAH

LEADERSHIP

Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.

The true leader is a different sort; he seeks effective activity which has a truly beneficient purpose. He inspires others to follow in his wake, and holding aloft the torch of wisdom, leads the way for society to realize its genuinely great aspirations.

The art of leadership is in the ability to make people want to work for you, while they are really under no obligation to do so. Leaders are people, who raise the standards by which they judge themselves and by which they are willing to be judged. The goal chosen, the objective selected, the requirements imposed, are not mainly for their followers alone. They develop with consumate energy and devotion, their own skill and knowledge in order to reach the standard they themselves have set.

This whole-hearted acceptance of the demands imposed by even higher standards is the basis of all human progress. A love of higher quality, we must remember, is essential in a leader. The true leader is one who realizes by faith that he is an instrument in the hands of God, and dedicates himself to be a guide and inspirer of the nobler sentiments and aspirations of the people.

He who would be a leader must pay the price in self-discipline and moral restraints. This details the correction and improvement of his personal character, the checking of passions and desires and an exemplary control of one's bodily needs and desires.

To be first in place, one must be first in merit as well.

He who has not learned to render prompt and willing service to others will find it difficult to win and keep the goodwill and cooperation of his subordinates. A leader will kindle interest, teach, aid, correct and inspire. Those whom he leads will cooperate with him in maintaining discipline for the good of the group. He will instruct his followed in the goals towards which to strive, and create in them a sense of mutual effort for attaining the goal.

H.I.M Haile Selassie I

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2007, 11:29:32 PM »

Greetings

I man received couple books from some elders on the weekend that I man will share pieces from in here every now and then..The I them can also check out www.iblack.ca which is run by one of the elders who gave I the book..He also sells books on there but there is way more to the site that I man know the I them will love

Bless
Posted on: April 09, 2007, 11:10:02 pm
from PETER'S KEY..The I them can buy this one there as well..this is about in the middle of the book

THE SETTING OF THE KINGDOM

It came to be that, when the 10 great nations (horns) were high and exalted, because they have conquered the people of the new world, have "the captive exile" serving the European nations for over 400 years in slavery, in strange lands, and have all the wealth of the world in their hand! For the world was now subjugated under them

It came to be the the LORD look upon the earth and it grieve his Ba(soul) for the evil of the gentiles were great, and a great cry was heard coming from the horns of the dragon, saying let us abolish slavery, but let us keep their lands and their wealth, for we have taken a New World where we can build and grow and remain mighty upon the earth

So it was that in 1830 the English abolished slavery in all its colonies and America in 1870, after the civil war which the Nubians fought in for their freedom.However international segregation was imposed against the black race! Still Slavery was not fully abolished, until after the second world war, for all the horns were not in agreement.

It also came to be that 3 of the 10 horns lost their power leaving "Seven Powerful Nations", and dispute and argument began to rise over their share of Africa. Thus in 1884 a conference of the seven horns was held in Berlin and Africa was formally divided between England,Belgium,France,Germany,Portugal,Spain and Italy. So it was that "Seven Great Horns", rose out of the Gentile Nations!

SOON CONTINUE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.