Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

Author Topic: RASTA SCHOOL  (Read 89120 times)

Ras Peter

Re: RASTA SCHOOL
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2007, 07:59:33 PM »

Greetings Ras Chucky

Many do use that interview for the purpose the I states.  Thing is Iyah, when they want to fit into the lifestyle they take the credit of H.I.M.'s Divinity.  When it suits their purpose or opposes what they are saying at the moment they use it as a negative.

Iman want to say Bless Up and thank you again for another chapter of excellent teachings at this awesome Rasta School here.  Iman never tire of seeing and learning what he I has added and save and share much of what Iman get here with others in Jamaica who are not priviledged to have computers and the access to education and information as we are priviledged to have.  Would like to encourage others who know Family and others overseas to Copy and send them some of the teachings and information that we get freely here.  It's amazing how much the information is appreciated by those who cannot access it.  Share it and pass it on as Ras Chucky does here on a regular.

Ras Pete

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »

HAILE BLESS RAS PETER

In vain Idren

In 1888 Italy was defeated by Menelik II so Italy's power was reduced in the east and ROME became an Independent state but remained as brother to Italy...This is why Mossulini was so hell bent on Attacking Ethiopia in 1935 when Ethiopia was even a member of the League of Nations and without any valid reason.....When the League went under pressure for the Illegal gas Mossulini used in the war....When they decided to take actions for ir because of the pressure Mossulini Retired Italy from the League of Nations and joined with Hitler and world war II was born...Before that H.I.M adressed the League about what happened and they did nothing...H.I.M told them " God and History will remember your judgement...The Facist Ruthlessness that engolfed me shall one day engolf you"...The covenant of the League was broken because none of the memebers of the league were suppossed to attack another..If there was conflict the other nations were suppossed to settle it peacefully..which none even attempted when Mossulini invaded....H.I.M already broke the seven seals to get Abyssinia (Ethiopia) into the league of Nations as it was first form as a UNITY between the European countries...52 nations formed the League in 1919 but 7 of them had control as they were the most powerful...It was actually 10 before the league was formed but 3 lost their power leaving seven.. The Seven Nations had arguements over their share of Africa and in 1884 a conference was held and Africa was devided between England,Belgium,France,Germany,Portugal,Spain and Italy...So the seven great horns rose out of the Gentile Nations...(this was during the time of coloniansm)....In 1923 H.I.M received the title of "COUNCELLOR" for getting Abyssinia into the League of Nations which was something impossible for an African NATION to do as the League was setup for European Nations and security for the members...Which security was on vacation or something when Mossulini decided to attack a member of the League as no one did anything to try to stop the unneccessary attack on a weak poor Nation who did nothing to warrant an attack.

JAH BLESS

phoenixtears43

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2007, 11:05:06 PM »

Bless Up Ras Chucky

Ahh..Not the I alone InI know.   

But when InI came up with this Icept of Rasta School, Ras Matthew  was on his own with InI his only guide.  Then InI approached the I and together with a few others, you have assisted him GREATLY..  Ras Matthew is quite deligent also, but remembering he is yet a youth and still learning he depends on us elders to assist and Guide ... However the I is an excellent example of HUMBLE.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee
So very true.  Thank you both, Iman give many thanks and much Raspect to the both of the Is. 

Jah bless
Posted on: May 15, 2007, 11:26:59 pm
And Ras Chucky, that last long post the I made was a WONDERFUL read.  Thanks for that :)

Jah bless

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »

BLESS IDREN
Posted on: May 16, 2007, 05:36:30 pm
GREETINGS

I am not a BOBO but I'll post this for ones who want to know about BOBOSHANTI

http://www.geocities.com/joshua_tt/thefaith.html

The Belief consists of the Trinity, the perfect Trinity of King, Prophet & Priest. The King being Haile Selassie, The Prophet being Marcus Garvey, The Priest being Emmanuel Edwards. They are all 3 different persons, but at the same time share the same spirit, this is what brings them together as one in the trinity. This is why when we pray, we pray to all by ending it in "Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari I." or "Holy Marcus I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari I." The "I" is their to show that Emmanuel is Selassie, that Marcus is Selassie, but this is only through the spirit.

Each of these persons has their significance, no man or woman can compare with the Lord, God, for He is above and greater than everything you can see or touch. Haile Selassie I is this one, Haile Selassie is Almighty Jahovah God Jah Rastafari, the Great and Dreadful God. Priest Emmanuel is the Black Christ in Flesh, if you read the front page you would see that Christ himself said that the one who sent him is Greater than him. Christ is our savior and the world should know that through him we can see the Father through his saving grace and salvation. Marcus Garvey is John the Baptist, if you read your scriptures you would see that men wanted to praise him because they thought he was the Christ "Savior" but couldn't be cause the Christ was only to come, Marcus Garvey is our prophet, the one with the vision or redemption the end of days. But you must always know that they are all the same in spirit.

BLESS
Posted on: May 16, 2007, 06:04:44 pm
The Boboshanti Tabernacle (Church) in Trinidad is located in St.Joseph, Wharf Trace. Anyone is welcome to the Tabernacle once you are willing to abide by their rules and order, for instance if an Empress would like to come to the camp she would have to be clean to enter, meaning she must be clean for 7 days after her menstrual flow, if she was to come into contact or near to someone else she would make them unclean. Most of the laws concerning the Tabernacle are found in the bible in the book of Leviticus. Also when you come to the camp you can't wear white over black or have your hair in a rubber band or anything like that.

When one enters the camp he or she must face East and say a pray out loud, all Boboshanti pray towards the East at 6am in the morning, 12 in the afternoon and at 6 again in the evening everyday. At the tabernacle the praying starts 30mins earlier since it includes drumming and chanting, you cannot enter into the tabernacle without removing all material things from your pockets, like money, jewelry, etc. The tabernacle is situated within a camp, which houses Bredrens & Sistrens, their is also a kitchen and an eating shed. The camp is situated further away from the tabernacle and the house in which the Empress live is separated from where the Kings live. This is so because of the Empress menstrual flow. On the camp food is prepared everyday to feed those living on the camp and those visiting, everything on the camp is free. Their is also the making, preparing and distribution of peanuts which are sent out with Bredrens from the camp for sale, this is one of the sources of income for the camp, another source is selling pendants, badges, necklaces things like that the profit made on it is split up and the Bredrens are paid equally and rightfully.

The Sabbath is on Saturdays but starts on Friday 6pm and ends on Saturday 6pm, the reason it starts from Friday is because you have to prepare yourself spiritually for it and also because we follow Ethiopian calendars which says the Sabbath is on Saturdays. During the Sabbath no work is to be done or money to be spent. On a first Sabbath all Boboshanti fast from 12am Saturday till 6pm Saturday, the first Sabbath is the first Sabbath of each month. When we fast we fast from eating or drinking even though you can break the Sabbath at 12 midday drink some water say a prayer and then start back fasting. We don't go out on any Sabbath or use any material things like the radio or car, this is because we cannot let anything break our meditation we must keep the Sabbath Holy, NO work a day of rest and Prayer.

On a Sabbath we dress in all white, from our turban to robe. The turban and robe also comes from the old testament, the Boboshanti order is an order of Priesthood and this is how it was in the old testament, the Priests wore turbans and robes, most Boboshanti only wear the robe or all white clothes on the Sabbath, if someone was new and was learning about the culture for him to earn his turban and become part of the church, he/she would have to show the Priests that he/she has gained the respect and honour, the understanding, knowledge and wisdom of the Boboshanti culture so that he/she would be granted to wear the turban. Empresses don't wear turbans though, they wear a long scarf over their locks to cover them from the public. To become a Priest in the church you have to prove to the High Priests that you are dedicated to the church and are willing to serve the church forever, if you are not a Priest you are a Prophet, the difference is that, the Priest carry out the duties around the altar, and the prays at the time, the Prophets are the ones who would reason and talk with you, the Priest also does this, you can become a Priest anytime once you can dedicate yourself to the church.

On celebrations, we do not fast, but celebrate in the name of God, Haile Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Celebrations : January 7th - Christmas Day

July 23rd - Haile Selassie Earth Day

November 25th - Coronation of King Selassie (Dress in gold robe and turban)

August 1st - Emancipation Day                   

August 12th - Marcus Garvey Earth Day             

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2007, 02:44:51 AM »

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

HOLY PROPHET PRIEST AND KING 1 IN 3 AND 3 IN 1 !!!!

mirat

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2007, 04:24:32 AM »

BLESSINGS!

No disraspect bred,
Iman wanna know bout this...
wat di turban mean bredren...
coz fro my opinion its start when Bob become famous....
60's or 70's??

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2007, 08:09:17 AM »

when they want to fit into the lifestyle they take the credit of H.I.M.'s Divinity.  When it suits their purpose or opposes what they are saying at the moment they use it as a negative.

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED
One Love
NYAH
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED
One Love
NYAH

He was talking about the people who every now and then throw the fake interview that this person said they got with the KING at I an I

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2007, 07:54:07 PM »

BLESSINGS!

No disraspect bred,
Iman wanna know bout this...
wat di turban mean bredren...
coz fro my opinion its start when Bob become famous....
60's or 70's??

What do you mean when Bob became famous?? Bob wasnt Bobo. But the turban and robe come from Exodus where the priests would where a robe and turban. Read Exodus 28 and 29 for this. And Bobo Ashanti was founded in 1958. I will try to answer any other questions the I has if I can.

RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2007, 08:23:42 PM »

Posted on: May 15, 2007, 11:26:59 pm
And Ras Chucky, that last long post the I made was a WONDERFUL read.  Thanks for that :)

Jah bless

When the 400 years of tribulation ended all the nations except 7 released the chains..the 7 took control of colonialism and divided Africa and the rest of countries like in the Caribbean....H.I.M was born soon after the tribulation ended and was the COMFORTER....Getting Ethiopia into the league of nations where the 7 ruled was impossible for an African Nation to do as it was setup as an European force to keep themselves in control of the so-called free slaves through colonialism and to provide security for themselves....This means that Ethiopia should have been protected by the security covenant of all members that they established in forming the league...Which means Italy should have never been allowed to attack Ethiopia...They didnt even attempt to stop him..."They shall wage war against the lamb" but "Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."....This is just I man reasoning from I meditation so its up to each one

JAH RASTAFARI

whatsrasta94

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »

I HAVE A QUESTION
If your a rastafarian, do you have to have dreads?

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2007, 12:56:57 AM »

Blessed Ites,
                 Whatsarasta, Dreadlocks signify a deep commitment to Jah, to declare to all, what lies within, the faith and culture one adheres to. However it is what is within the heart, soul and Mind that is of ultimate importance, appearances are skindeep, so Dreads without tha consciousness or consciousness without the dreads can occur.
Hope this clarifies.
There are threads livicated to this topic, so feel free to explore the veiws of the many on this one.
Seek and ye shall find
One Love
NYAH
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras Peter

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2007, 01:57:36 AM »

Greetings Sistren NyaInIJahLove

Sistren, Iman am prepared to be JUDGED for the statement Iman made to Ras Chucky which the I have quoted from.  The thing is NOT the JUDGING but the consequences of the Judgement made.  In this case, Iman stand firm in that statement.  Many are very Quick to make Judgements regarding H.I.M. when it comes to the interview Ras Chucky referred to.  On the one hand they claim RasTafari and on the other they denounce the King of Kings.  If Iman does NOT STAND for something, in this case the statement Iman made, Iman is likely to fall for anything.  The Ible quote of Judge NOT lest one be judged has been greatly mis-interpreted.  It suggests that one must be prepared to be Judged if one makes a Judgement, based on the same principle one made the Judgement from. 

Be Blessed, Sistren

Ras Pete

phoenixtears43

« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

http://www.houseofbobo.com/holyenter.htm
THE COMING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION

On Thursday the 21st of April, at the arrival of our Divine Majesty, there was great signs and wonders in the Heavens.  At his arrival the firmament became dark, the sun withdrew its shining and there came out of the Heavens thunder, storms, hails of lightening and great rain appeared in the Heavens; this all happened in a moment; it was a moment of inclement weather.  There appeared in the Heavens a flock of white doves, followed by the appearance of the sun in all brightness with the arrival of a plane which landed at the Palisades Airport.

At that hour the weather became serene as before.  There were raised up great shouts of jubilation, because the King of Zion had come.  Here Psalms 18 is fulfilled, “He Bowed the Heavens and came down and darkness was under his feet, and he rode upon a cherub and did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place; His pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.  At the brightness that was before Him his thick clouds passed, hall stones and coals of fire.”  Prophecy also was fulfilled again.  Jesus-us wept, just as how we wept when we remembered Zion.

Then he turned his face to the east and stretched out his hand and said, “ Be thou my God, O Lord, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Creator of the sun and the moon, Creator of the sea and the dry land, maker of the Majesty of the Heavens and Earth.  Deliver thou my people out of the hands of their enemies.  Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.  Daniel 7:13 declares of his night vision.  “One like the Son of Man came with the cloud of heaven and came to the Ancient of Days and they brought Him near before Him and there was given dominion and glory, and a kingdom that all people, nations and languages should serve Him".

Hebrew 7 also declares, Abraham met Melchizedek coming from the slaughter of the Kings.  On this his visit in 1966, H.I.M. was on a world-wide heads of Government tour to seal up prophecy down here in Egypt- Jamaica in the Valley of Josephat; to seal and close the 66 books of the bible, which is given to us as a compass down here in captivity.  The final fulfillment was when I, the Honorable Prince Emmanuel, one of 31 leaders, met H.I.M. at Gordan House.

Here Revelation was fulfilled when the lamb took out of the right hand of the King’s hand the book of the 7th seal and was also presented with a gold medal; for he , it was that had the seven stars in his right hand, Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.           STAND FOR EQUALITY AND JUSTICE

habashani

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2007, 04:19:51 PM »

To Ras Chucky,
In I heart of overstanding, and with all due respect
I seek clarity on the I's statement:

"Notice how many keep on using this fake interview to attack us and when Garvey made the comment that he was disappointed and call the KING a coward but didnt take into consideration that the KING was on the battlefield when he didnt have to be

"I have heard of that idea [that I am divine]. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that a human being is emanated from a deity."...

The analysis the I gives for the first paragraph - 'fake interview'? - clarify, if the I would please.

Personally, I have rarely been "attacked" based on this interview (I don't consider the imbecilic rantings of the ignorant to be a serious "attack" - it's kind of like Bob Marley being attacked by Simon Cowell) but I welcome questioning the content of any of the Majesties sayings - for clarity. The above statement - provided in an interview by the LLL, circa 1968 wc, deserves inspection and even debate; it seems to be a clear declaration to I.
thoughts bredrin?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.