Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: searching  (Read 1472 times)

rust_bucket

searching
« on: December 04, 2003, 02:38:14 AM »

i have turned 18 and am now in the world trying to find myself. ever since i have been little my parents and family have been throwing the catholic religion down my throat and will nut let up. i have always questioned somethings about the faith, and nothing ever seem right.  in the past few years i have been listenin to a lot of reggae and the lyrics relly strike rich in me.  so here i am interested in these beliefs of the rasta faith, i was wondering if someone could help me learn more, and if the black race is the only race allowed to peform these beliefs, and if not, will a non-black be accepted.

jah_rastaman

Re: searching
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 03:44:11 AM »

Iani im like you, searching, but i think that this is the right way to go.  a white man may not be excepted by all rastas but (i am a white man) we should because this religion is about unity of all and spreading love.  if you want to learn more go online, and find a Holy
Piby, also read the posts by wise people in this fourm, like MICHAEL, Mountianlife, GANJAlex, and NICK they are very wise and can teach you many things about Rasta.
JAH BLESS

RasLionheart

• Senior User
  • Rastafari is the way!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 07:16:01 AM »

Jah will guide you brothers!

Blessings!

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 03:53:57 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High!
Note the words Rasta Nick said: Even the longest Journey starts with one little Step!
Rasta is a journey. Even InI whos Rasta for a long time learn something new everyday.
I'm not at the beginning of the journey but I'm also not by far at the end of my Journey to JAH.
May JAH guide you, my Brother, on your Journey!
JAH Love and JAH Guidance,
Alex

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 05:04:26 PM »

I forgot, be careful on your Journey!
Do not trust hate, violence, anger, intolerance and racism!
Babylon is everywhere!
JAH BLESS!
Keep your eyes open and the fire burning!
Alex

Reed

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 01:29:11 AM »

the rasta path is a very true and fulfilling path.  i myself have began my journey not long ago and already ini have learned so much about this world and myself.  ini thank JAH and emperor selassie!

OneloveJAHalways

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 10:43:02 PM »

If you ever stop searching, because you feel that you have come to knowledge, you are wrong and strongly mistakin'.  Even the wisest men are searching.  I to 'em a white rasta,  you get some weird looks, and some evil comments put towards you, but live for Jah.  And He will protect you.  Good lookin' in your journey, I hope that you find what your looking for!  Love and Peace.

fiya_man

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 10:51:02 PM »

This fourm has much wisdom on it!

rust_bucket im liek you 18 trying to find myself. I was also raised in the catholic religion but it wasent a very strong part of my life. Also i love the reggae lyrics ragga-jungle.com has some awsome stuff by underground artists that will blow our mind!

the best thing I can tell you is never stop questioning but always belive
The way of truth is the way of God

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.