Rasta Nicks Forum Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie
November 26, 2014, 10:41:58 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk are privately funded. Please help keep Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk running by making a donation via Pay Pal - it's fast, free and secure!
Or ya could just buy some seeds
Google Custom Search
News: check out the chatroom
Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie  
   Home   Help Member Map Donations Login Register  

Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.seedsman.com
Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.zamnesia.com

Feminized Cannabis Seeds

or go here Sensi Seeds: Original cannabis seed strains
Weed Seed Shop - Feminized cannabis seeds

or go here Weed Seed Shop: high quality cannabis seeds
Subject Statistics
Topic: The stone that the builder refuse shall always be the head cornerstone (?) Replies: 7 posts
Read 4429 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The stone that the builder refuse shall always be the head cornerstone (?)  (Read 4429 times)
NyaInIJahLove
Veteran User
Australia

Australia Australia

Capricorn   Blue Storm - Catalyses Self-GenerationPlanetary

InI Live 4Iva in JahLove

Windows XP
Browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2007, 01:56:40 AM »

I and I've been pondering on dis one for a while now, and although I have glimmers of insight pon de ting, I would love to hear the Idrens thoughts on the meaning of this.
I will share more, but first if yah have KNOWledge of Meaning of this "The stone that the Builder refuse, shall always be the head cornerstone", please enlighten we, Rasta!
I and I give thanks for this in advance
Bless and Love
Nya

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
blick2000

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 04:46:49 PM »

Blessins sis,

I man can only share my personal interpretation of dis, so it is just I personal view.

I man believe dis would mean that I would be de "builder" & Jah would be de "Stone", so if de stone was presented to me & I man did refuse to use it, did refuse to build upon it & decided to use a stone of I man own choice then anything me was to build upon dis stone will be sure to collapse, as I never did use de Head Cornerstone, as dis is d point of commencement where any building should tek place.  Having & accepting Jah as my Head Cornerstone, then anyting I man build upon it can only grow in strenght as it gets bigger, my faith will grow stronger, my beliefs will be strengthened, love will flow within me etc, Jah will forever guide me & show me de correct path I man should follow when building upon de spiritual temple, so dat no matter what load is placed upon it, it is sure to withstand de blessings it receives. On the other hand if using a stone of I choice, then anyting I attempt to build upon it is sure to collapse, be it a week, a month or a decade, at some point in I man life tings will start to collapse around I. Dis is I personal view on dis statement, be it right or wrong, it's de answer dat was presented to I man from within.

Love & Guidance
TREE-NATTY
Veteran User

Rasta man live up

Windows XP
Browser:

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »

E.M.HTP!!

This is pure Kmt masonic teaching. Used in the bible show it's roots and culture.

HRU

I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!
ArkI

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 08:59:47 PM »

Here is a reasoning I made a few years ago about this

---------------------------------------------
Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Matthew 21:42
Mark 12:10
Luke 20:17

What this means is the head stone of the corner is the most valued stone of the palace, and is polished to show its beauty. But the builders refuse it for the walls of the palace because it doesn't have the shape that they desire. The stones that the builders use for the walls are usually a similar cube shape like a brick. Just with different sizes and proportions. But the corner stone has a different shape that stands out and would not fit in with the wall stones.

When a Man or Woman Live by the ways of Jah and speak of those ways to others, babylon tries to keep them away from their wall stones, because they cause the wall stones to organize differently, and cause them to not fit the pattern that babylon desires.

But this stone that babylon refuses becomes the head stone of the corner, gathering the wall stones together in Inity, and displaying the glory of Jah Creation.
---------------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

NyaInIJahLove
Veteran User
Australia

Australia Australia

InI Live 4Iva in JahLove

Windows XP
Browser:

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:34:02 AM »

Ark I, this is how I intuitively interpret the ting too!
I and I feel dat, ones living ina way that differs from "the Norm", following Jah Guidance instead of "the ways of the masses", ones like dis, Rasta, the I could say, natural and righteous in the sight of Jah but not of "Babylon" the system of capitalism or fanaticism or the arrogance of Man......these ones, are like the salmon who swim upstream against the tide of conformity....these ones are leaders in their own right as they are truly living as we are meant to live, with unconditional love, faith and consideration for the Whole of creation.
Ones such as this, by their steadfastness, change the structure of society, simply by having the courage to be true to themselves and Jah, regardless of consequences of not being accepted or supported and validated overly by the "system/shitstem".
These leaders are everywhere, they are the ones who bring great progression to their people by listening intently to their Inner Guidance and doing Jah will, even if it means persecution, or poverty, or ridicule or alienation.....
Blessed are the Stones that the Builder refuses!
Brudda Blick, I and I enjoyed your interpretation also, another angle I hadn't seen previously but equally valid and revelatory!
Love forIva
Nya

www.earthreggae.com
RAS_CHUCKY11

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »

BLESSINGS

SIMPLE AS...THE MEAK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

RASTAFARI
NyaInIJahLove
Veteran User
Australia

Australia Australia

InI Live 4Iva in JahLove

Windows XP
Browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 09:01:29 AM »

Give thanks Idren for sharing with I and I
I see clearly now, that it does indeed refer to The CHRIST
Blessings and Love
Nyah
Posted on: May 11, 2007, 02:29:50 pm
nudda way to sight de ting
INNOVATION IS THE ENEMY OF THE STATUS QUO

www.earthreggae.com
NegusNegustiality
Veteran User

Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.

Windows XP
Browser:

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 04:07:43 PM »

Ises unto the Most Haile I,

The key to this phrase is the fact that the builder refuses HIM, as the way present day Christian churches act as if He never existed and refuse HIM.  The cycle is the same, just different ones playing the roles.  Acceptance of Ras Tafari Makonnen transcended to HIM Haile Selassie I ironically is the only thing ones can use to build upon in these times as everything else is fueled by ulterior motives/exterior interests. 

A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents, and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life, representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error, or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it.
HIM Haile Selassie I
Rasta Nicks Forum

Pages: [1] K-Detection © 2007
  Print  

Jump to: