Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: "Ass Licking" Approach  (Read 39240 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
"Ass Licking" Approach
« on: June 07, 2007, 12:22:35 AM »

Most of u have it. You are all still licking these rules that u are subjected to, still getting wipped, still in mental mind-states that u have progammed to be in. U voice your oppions to those who are victims but do not dare to voice to the responsible. Why ?

Your "fight" is not based on justice . It is based on cowardice. You are afraid (unlike others (few) upon here) to say what you think.

You would rather fight yourselves to be accepted by those that do not accept you. If that is what your Rasta I - dear - ology about....I am not that Rasta. New Generation. This is a BLACK thing. Like it or not.
Now go ahead and call I rascist !

I am not. I am justing stating what many of you are afraid to do ! You fear verbal attacks from those that want to pretend to know more about our culture than I do. Me nah fear them.
I white "friends" know how I think - they have to accept it - me nah lick no ass ! Them overstand it too. Them KNOW it too. That is why I can say I have "white" family. Can u ?

Stop that ass licking culture you have been taught ! Tell the children the truth ! No apologies. Stop pretending. Stop acting. Be who u are.

prophet7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
Re: "Ass Licking" Approach
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 06:21:41 AM »

What I notice also is that many waste their days trying vigourously to present Rasta in a meek and humble manner, which only promotes vanity. If you are a humble man, be true to yourself, and be. If you are not humble, it is vain of you to try to present yourself in that manner. The classic Rasta is a humble man but fierce as a lion when defending his freedom from White Supremacists (Babylonians), that is the spirit in I. Being humble does not mean being tolerant, supportive, and/or submissive to your oppressor(s)

I also notice that non-white people will defend and support white supremacy, more so than their white counter-parts, mostly out of ignorance and/or fear.

Give thanks breddah, them hear the cries (for freedom), but to ignore we, them call it noise.

Ras Nevoe
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »

And defending his freedom from Black Supremacists!!!

RASTA NAH BLACK TING, RASTA ALL THING!

wilko

• Regular User
  • united we stand
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 09:21:34 PM »

Until the colour of a mans skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 09:34:45 PM »

Ites.
Seen!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 04:17:23 AM »

aahh but do we truly know the significance of the colour of our eyes?
it may pan out that our eye colour is of more significance than we supposed, just like the "junk DNA" coined by scientists that did not know the significance of it, now it seems that that so-called 'junk" is what we use in the development of our psychic abilities...eg, telepathy, telekinisis, astral travelling,prophecy, clairvoyance, clairaudience...etc
Bless
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 03:10:59 PM »

And defending his freedom from Black Supremacists!!!

RASTA NAH BLACK TING, RASTA ALL THING!

What is a Black Supremacist?

Ras Nevoe
Posted on: June 19, 2007, 02:41:29 pm
Until the colour of a mans skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -

Please, don't twist JAH words, like the Romans and King James did  Yoshua ("Jesus"). When Selassie I made that speech, and in particular, that specific statement, he was talking to those White Supremacists "allies" of his, who sided with Mussolini(the aggressor), when Ethiopia was invaded. He was talking to the people who practice White Supremacy, not the "Victims of White Supremacy".

"Until the colour of a man skin is of no more significance"  =  "Until Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated"

One question.......

If White Supremacy never existed, would there be any significance in the colour of a man skin?

Ras Nevoe

Posted on: June 19, 2007, 03:00:08 pm
aahh but do we truly know the significance of the colour of our eyes?
it may pan out that our eye colour is of more significance than we supposed,

I agree.

The texture and color of the hair is also of significance.

So is the length and width of the nose.

even height and weight, is of significance.

I wanna leave all the I's with a quote, if you know who say it, I gwine "applaud" you.

"...and don't blame me, I was given this world, I didn't make it"

Ras Nevoe

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:15:22 PM by Ras_Nevoe »
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »

I wanna leave all the I's with a quote, if you know who say it, I gwine "applaud" you.

"...and don't blame me, I was given this world, I didn't make it"

Ras Nevoe

that'd be Tupac Amaru Shakur

*bow*

phoenixtears43

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 07:23:38 PM »

Ok prophet, InI am going to say what I THINK here.  InI think that you feel vexed by all these "rasta" who dont truly trod Rasta, and HAPPEN to be white.  Rasta isnt a BLACK thing, it is an African thing.  Africa is the cradle of life, bredda, we are ALL africans.  If Rasta is in ones heart, skin color does not matter.  Rasta is a Human thing.  Get over the I self.  Stop seeing color bredda, InI know many people here have said it, and the I may see it as just another way for "white boys" to justifiy theyre so-called Rasta livity, but InI say truly from InI heart, Rasta isnt about color of the skin!  InI am all for saying what your heart tells you to say, and dont hold in your thoughts to gain the respect of others.  That is what InI am doing.  Jah guidence, Prophet.

InI am not white
InI am not black
InI am human
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:25:53 PM by Ras Matthew »

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »

Quote from: Nepsis link=topic=4359. msg61818#msg61818 date=1182264678

*bow*
the I is right 2pac did say that but, did he create it?
Posted on: June 19, 2007, 08:09:33 pm
Quote from: Ras Matthew link=topic=4359. msg61820#msg61820 date=1182277418
Ok prophet, InI am going to say what I THINK here.   InI think that you feel vexed by all these "rasta" who dont truly trod Rasta, and HAPPEN to be white.   Rasta isnt a BLACK thing, it is an African thing.   Africa is the cradle of life, bredda, we are ALL africans.   If Rasta is in ones heart, skin color does not matter.   Rasta is a Human thing.   Get over the I self.   Stop seeing color bredda, InI know many people here have said it, and the I may see it as just another way for "white boys" to justifiy theyre so-called Rasta livity, but InI say truly from InI heart, Rasta isnt about color of the skin!  InI am all for saying what your heart tells you to say, and dont hold in your thoughts to gain the respect of others.   That is what InI am doing.   Jah guidence, Prophet.

InI am not white
InI am not black
InI am human
very true, thanx 4 the wisdom.  Jah bless brother
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 08:24:55 PM »

Sorry, Nevoe, but you almost sound like an racist. I&I wont judge you, but i can say what I see from reading dis posts.
To be against the babylonians, isn't beeing against whites, bredda.
We nah twist Jah words, His words is fi all. Not fi blacks, not fi whites, fi all.
"Until the colour of..." is a speech against racism, both black and white racism.
Jah know that all a equal.
One of Selassie I's main subjects to talk to interviewers about, was anti-racism, not dat "only black patriotism."

Selah Ites, bredrin.

phoenixtears43

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 12:54:12 AM »

Raspect, Ras Adam.  True words bredda.

Jah bless

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 03:48:12 PM »

*bow*

YES!

Your karma went from 3 to 4.

I strongly believe Tupac was a prophet.

Many people will criticize "The Rose That Grew From Concrete" for their damaged petals, I simply admire the fact that a ROSE can grow from concrete. As a matter-of-fact, I am a rose that grew from concrete.

Blessings

Ras Nevoe

Posted on: June 20, 2007, 02:10:12 pm
Sorry, Nevoe, but you almost sound like an racist. I&I wont judge you, but i can say what I see from reading dis posts.
To be against the babylonians, isn't beeing against whites, bredda.
We nah twist Jah words, His words is fi all. Not fi blacks, not fi whites, fi all.
"Until the colour of..." is a speech against racism, both black and white racism.
Jah know that all a equal.
One of Selassie I's main subjects to talk to interviewers about, was anti-racism, not dat "only black patriotism."

Selah Ites, bredrin.

I will address everything you've just said, but first, can you answer my question?

What is a Black Supremacist?

Also... I've read everything I've written in this post, and I can recollect everything I've said on this forum, atleast partially, and I don't see where I wrote. "being against babylonians, is being against white people" in-fact I promote the opposite, so, where did you get this impression of I? Can you quote the exact statement that caused this misoverstanding.

Blessings!

Ras Nevoe

« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 03:49:47 PM by Ras_Nevoe »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 03:56:57 PM »

Sorry Bred,
that statement of mine was quite pedantic, I believe that his Majesty was a truly non-racially discriminate individual, it is obvious that He embraced global Citizenship, in which we all treat each other as fellow humans, without entertaining ridiculous ideas of racial superiority or even difference. In my experience people are people, unique, of differing consciousness but that has little to do with what colour their skin and is more a soul thing.

I appreciate the view that Rasta is a Black thing for some, an African thing for some, but for me it is a human thing, it even transcends that as a spiritual thing, which goes beyond the confines of the body and this planet into the spiritual realms, it is also a redemption of all lost and suffering souls thing.
Where I live people who are originally from here say that they have always lived here, their creation stories go back as far as the Dreamtime, before physical life appeared solid and things changed form, they say that Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock) was the centre of the whole world and that all people moved out from there, when the continents were one, that we now call Gondwana Land, so I can't say that Africa is the origin of all people.
One thing is for certain -Africa and all African must be free, but in order to heal our beautiful Mother Africa and her beautiful people, other cultures must become spiritualized and develop ethics that prevent them from being tempted to exploit her and her rich interior, I see His Majestys role as facilitator for this healing, spiritualizing and evolving as imperitive, thru the body of the Rasta Movement.
As we all know, there is considerable strife within the continent of Africa, and poverty and regressive social structure that His majesty began to address, however he only began the process, it is up to us, His Rasta people to continue His Work.
My heart crys for the unnecessary suffering that continues to this day, and I know I will not be completely at peace, until Africa is free for Africans, and africans are living with a living standard that befits them to live in enuff ease and dignity that all humans deserve and that our Creator wishes for us.
I know I have been doing my bit and will continue to, as my Creator asks of me, and that has nothing to do with the colour of my skin.
If people continue to talk up "racial" issues, I will be compelled to address gender inequality too, as this is a deep wound in the psyche of humanity also, and His majesty certainly felt the pain, as one of His very own daughters, who he arranged the marriage of, died as a result of domestic brutality, she was only fifteen.
Too many woman are suffering, even within the Rasta movement to ignore the sexual politics of gender inequality, and I feel His majesty prompting I too address this also.
"Until there is no longer first or second class citizens of any nation" - regardless of Race OR gender.
I hope none are offended by my forthrightness
Blessings and Love in RastaFarI
NYAH

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »

I&I apologize fi di misoverstanding, bredda Nevoe, if I got it wrong.
But when Prophet 7 says dat "Rasta is a black ting," me nah observe dat In H.I.M., seen? (Iman know dat it wasn't you who wrote dat, but you agreed.)
As I&I said "Rasta nah (only) black ting, Rasta all thing."
And when me say Black Supremacist, (I&I know dat there is no such ting) I mean all dem black babylonians, dat believes dem a stronger, better, more intelligent or closer to Jah than white man. Seen. Jah nah see color pon our skin, but di color of our heart, seen.
Never ever forget dat there is many black babylonians.
Some ras say dat Jah chose black man as His people (as He chose the Israelites and got dem out a Egypt), me NAH believe in dat! All man was black at dat time! Iman a african and israelite (jewish heritage), but i'm white.

I&I think dat di only patriotism, dat should be, should be our patriotism for Ethiopia & Israel, countries of JAH, and therefore not a place to be proud over, but JAH ALMIGHTY. There is no reason for being proud over color of skin, voice, looks or other of dis kind, seen, cos we must only be patriots of JAH.

Raspect bredda.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.