Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: "Ass Licking" Approach  (Read 39241 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: "Ass Licking" Approach
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2007, 11:45:17 PM »

Well "ras" I see this is going in a direction you still refuse to overstand. Well did I say the King in one nation - as u put it ? No...I said /repeated what the KING HIM self said to proove that what I say is the same as the KING say. Simple. What do u not overstand by that ?

Now you really have the "nerve" to ask I - after I have explained it here on this thread and to many others the same question !? I have answered allready ! Again and again I have said/demonstrated/ made it clear - very clear that no-one should take it the way it is written ! Read I previous postings on this very thread and others ! I have said that this is a "pseudo" name ! A name that does not make I who I really am ! Well how many times must I repeat it. C'mon, do not act as if you are foolish if you are not !

Did I ever say that you are not I bredda !? Where ? I may have made the point of reaction against other words, from someone else - and I was MAN enough to apologize for it for, I mistook you for that someone else ! This is a point I did not hide for I am MAN enough to see my own mistakes ! And everyone can read about it - by rewinding in this post ! Seems this is still bitting you...eh ? Well until then- until you overstand - you are not I bredda - as you put it but, an impostor ! Someone that wanna be what they can never be but, at the same time seeing themselves to be what they are not ! That is "ras ?."

Now your next line of word really puzzle I. Is there "rasta" that drink "alcohol" (as you have spelled and said it ! ) Did I ever claim to be "ras" as you yo !?? That shows
how much you really know about TRUE RASTA !!! How can you call someone that drink RASTA !? Further more this is very contradictory for even NOAH was so drunk that he slept in nakedness but, still he was a righteous man ? That is some "god" you follow ! It was ok for Noah to do so and even punish/curse (as the KJV) say his own son but....hehehe. Is that what you believe ?

About your " I am there you are there talk ." Where did I say that ? Are you trying to tell I that there is no Babylon in this world !? Are you trying to tell sufferers to keep on accepting that what is not right by using such devicive speech !? Keep on suffering and keep on letting downpression press them down !? That is what you want !? Keep on turning the "other cheek!" I am not Jeez-us. Seems we really have to ask who here is following the christian regulations ! Well, I guarentee you not I !!

So you thinkl every "bredren" - all you call "bredren" is one ? Hehehe....U got a lot to learn !

"Well, no. I don't, and Him nah.  I&I talk peace AND war, because HIM prophecy peace and war. He was not a warlord, He is a warlord who makes peace, unlike others and yuh reasoning in I sight."

That above, in exclamaion marks, is your words. Does everyone else here see the cotraditcion I do ? It is very clear. let I explain.."he is not a warlord" "he is a warlord who make peace." Hehehe. LOL. Regardless of what HIM made it for...HE overstood what it means to "get up, stand up...." Those are HIM words and your words can never ever change it ! Do not try to make it look like it was meant to be meaningless ! Do not ever ever try to take it for a joke - like HIM said it but, did not mean it ! That is exactly what you doing - you are trying to make it seem "harmlees" - you are trying to make those same words of truth seem "useless" - like them do mean nothing accept for how you overstand it ! And now you really wanna further accuse I of deception ! ......How funny can this get !? It is indeed "funny" for I. I sit here and laugh about such false misconceptions ! Misunderstandings / accusations but, not "misoverstandings" - That is something else ! Where you are.

I talk on Jah side !? Well who's side should I talk on !!!??? The Devils ?? Would that make you feel happy !? So you wanna accuse I for talking on the REAL MAN side and blame  I for It !! You have allready said it - you have allready realized who speek through I ....need I say more. Again I say...LOL.

So.. if you nah like I reasoning is that a cause to fgo against it and then call yourself I "bredren." How much lower can you sink ?
If you nah like what I say - I do not care ! I will not respond to you or anyone else (not directly) and have never in the way you do to I because of such. Now ain't that something ! Something you can not realize. And then use a "pseudo" name fe try fe attack someone !! Listen I post was represented to someone that reallly think him name mean something ! Why not deal with him !? I ahve allready said that I name is nothing to I ! Yet you still attack I !! What are you failing to overstand !?

I do not care or ever asked you to agree to I points ! if you do not...so what !? Have you ever seen me "fighting" threads you have made upon here (if u did) because I do not agree to them !? U are of no interest to I at all ! But, it seems I am of interest to you....why?

So you forgive nazis ? Hehehe... wait till they get your child, mama, brother, sister, wife (funny thing is they allready have) and then talk about peace !!! Lost Africans. Not I. You have been taught to respect/love/forgive as long as it is not in your interests ! You are the type of "uncle" that will sell them soul to please every one other than yourself... Those that are in it know what I talk about....I discussion with you has got to the point to where I see what you are made of.......

Now I see why you responded to I post ! And you being the only".-.. "one. LOL.  Is that what "ras" about !? If you would then you would not care about what I call I self but, about what I really am !!! Rather about who you really are ! I never ever! ever! ever! ever! said that I am am a prophet !! How many more times should I explain it !? Now forgive for saying so...but, fools will never overstand. (did I now call you a fool ? that is probably how you will take it ! everyone that see this will know ! that is the BIG difference.)

Wanna go on fighting against I ? Bring it on !

prophet7
Posted on: August 23, 2007, 11:17:05 pm
@Mollie

If u could ever walk a mile in I shoes....then maybe you would overstand what I am talking about ? Think about it. You have never lived I life. It is very easy to talk about what you do not know.

I post is not no disrespect but, a realization. Time to realize it.

prophet7
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 11:54:37 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Molliebaz

• Full User
  • One Love
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2007, 10:26:35 AM »

You are quite correct Prophet , I have never stood in your shoes and lived your life, neither have you lived mine.   We all have our own pains and struggles and our own ways of dealing with things.  The vibes that I pick up from you are hostile, and there is enough hostility in Babylon's world to be getting on with, let alone fighting among ourselves when we should be united in one cause.  One day we are all going to be singing the same song, and until that day we have to " let go negative and hold positive". 

Yes, we all have a fight against spiritual wickedness in high and low places, you, me, all those seeking righteousness - but don't overlook the one love that is there.  Remember the parable of The Good Samaritan - the injured man was ignored by his own people and assistance came from the hated enemy. 

I would be proud to call you my brother, and in my home you would sit at my table and share food with me.  Leave your heart open Prophet, there is a richness to be gained. 

Give Thanks.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2007, 07:06:26 PM »

Allright, allright, allright,  I&I observe dat we both a pretty "stubborn" in our views.
This is a discussion, not a reasoning, Iman see.
Okay...
I have said that this is a "pseudo" name !
Yes I, Iman know,  but do Iman go round saying dat Iman a crowned Ras by the Emperor HIMself? No.

Did I ever say that you are not I bredda !? Where ?
No, no,   Iman know dat when you addressed the "I am not your bredda," it was for Ras Nicro, not for I. 
And Iman a  not vex in any way bout dat.         Iman point is dat you act and write as if the people pon yuh side, a yuh enemy   - and not your bredrins.

Well until then- until you overstand - you are not I bredda - as you put it but, an impostor !Someone that wanna be what they can never be but, at the same time seeing themselves to be what they are not !
What the I thinks, will never change the reality, so I&I cool wit dat. As long as Iman know JAH, Iman nah get touched by yuh dis of I and yuh doubt in IMAN believe. Emperor Haile Selassie I say that we should never judge ones faith. We are only human, you are only human, 7. And yuh nah know Iman.

That shows
how much you really know about TRUE RASTA !!! How can you call someone that drink RASTA !?
Again, you judge I.   And YES.     RasTafari a I-ndividual ting!  Yuh way and view of rasta is prophet7ism. My rasta is ras-adamism.  Even though we nah like isms,   we are all one, believing in the Almighty JAH. Iman never touch any alcohol nor strongdrink, because it is I way of livity, I view of what JAH want I to do. But me never diss anyone who does!  If I should, Iman would also diss all the ganja-SMOKERS, because the smoke nah healthy,  but me nah do that,  only JAH can an may judge him. Again, the I, 7, must overstand dat yuh view is not necessarily the "REAL" view. Just as I&I view. ITES.

Is that what you believe ?
Yes, I God is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Israel, Noah, Elijah, Solomon, King David, I&I & Eve and so on:
JAH! YAHWEH! ADONAI I!

About your " I am there you are there talk ." Where did I say that ?
The I did not say it in this words, but, behind yuh text, seen? The vibe around yuh reasoning is like "Yes, you are wrong, I am right, realize it," that's Iman mean wit dat.
And yes, I now, as you do, that Babylon exist. But Babylon is not besides yuh, dem a in front a yuh.

Are you trying to tell sufferers to keep on accepting that what is not right by using such devicive speech !? Keep on suffering and keep on letting downpression press them down !? That is what you want !?
No, but Iman nah think dat any of our reasoning in here was downpression,    I am just encouraging the I to stand up fi yuh rights against the real badman, the real babylonian, the real downpressor and enemy.

Keep on turning the "other cheek!" I am not Jeez-us. Seems we really have to ask who here is following the christian regulations ! Well, I guarentee you not I !!
Allright, yuh nah following Yahshua? I just got dat impression in another thread, I think, maybe I'm wrong. But no, me nah live out the christian regulations, I nah consider I-self christian, and nah read the new testament. (and now you will say "you can't be rasta without the new testament," but Iman disagree and nah want to discuss dat.) So no, that is not the case. JAH is I saviour and God.

Hehehe....U got a lot to learn !
Well... Iman gonna change my views and styles alot if Iman wanted to be like the I... But Iman nah.

Do not try to make it look like it was meant to be meaningless ! Do not ever ever try to take it for a joke - like HIM said it but, did not mean it !
Have Iman said that, bredda, Nah. Iman just nah see RasTafari I as a crazy war man as Stalin, me see HIM as the only real warlord, and the reason is that He makes peace & Inity instead of fascism, downpression, racism and so on.   Me just have another view of what HIM. mean with these sentences. And no, yuh are not necessarily right... Let JAH judge.

How funny can this get !? It is indeed "funny" for I. I sit here and laugh about such false misconceptions !
I&I would consider that quite arrogant, sorry, bredda.    Yuh laugh of I&I thought, meditation and faith in HIM. Emperor Haile Selassie I.   

I talk on Jah side !? Well who's side should I talk on !!!??? The Devils ?? Would that make you feel happy !? So you wanna accuse I for talking on the REAL MAN side and blame  I for It !! You have allready said it - you have allready realized who speek through I ....need I say more. Again I say...LOL.
Sorry, the I misover/understood I post. Iman said
Again yuh talk like you are on Jah side, while I'm on Babylon side.
  I&I nah believe, observe nor see that JAH spoke through the I. If Iman saw dat, Iman would bow to the prophet.      I&I on JAH side! For-I-ver and I-ver!          And Iman nah believe in devils..

if you nah like I reasoning is that a cause to fgo against it and then call yourself I "bredren." How much lower can you sink ?
Ain't Iman just doing what a rastaman should; reason wit mi breddas?   You still nah see I as yuh bredrin, but Iman see yuh as Iman bredrin.

Yet you still attack I !!
Iman nah attack yuh, yuh attack I - the "ras"-issue.    I&I just saying what Iman sight in yuh name which i see indeed not better than I name.

But, it seems I am of interest to you....why?
Because Iman hope dat we could give each other positive input through JAH blessed reasoning, bredda 7.
Iman never want to diss any bredda.      But this reasoning, I see, have, as Iman said earlier, been a discussion instead, allmost from the Genesis, beginning.

So you forgive nazis ? Hehehe... wait till they get your child, mama, brother, sister, wife (funny thing is they allready have) and then talk about peace !!!
They got I foreparents, is that not family enough fi yuh? Seen, bredrin?
JAH love the one, who loves the Next and forgive. As long as the problem is solved an stopped.

I discussion with you has got to the point to where I see what you are made of.......
Again, you question an judge I wisdom an faith...

fools will never overstand. (did I now call you a fool ? that is probably how you will take it ! everyone that see this will know ! that is the BIG difference.)
Yes I, when the I say that, me take it that way, because me know a little bout yuh personality from this forum. So yes, Iman guess the I called I a fool.     But still, Iman stand tall, nah stumble just because the I question I faith and call I a fool.     I&I nah call yuh a fool, see dat.

Wanna go on fighting against I ? Bring it on !
No, me nah want to fight, me want fi unite, bredda. I am not against yuh, Iman wit you, but just disagree in some of yuh points, bredda.   That is what real tolerance an respect bout.

ONENESS IYA ITES - JAH!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2007, 01:04:36 AM »

Allright, allright, allright,  I&I observe dat we both a pretty "stubborn" in our views.
This is a discussion, not a reasoning, Iman see.

I man not stubborn I am steadfast - Iron like a lion. Stub - born - ess is of no profit to I. What is discussion if not reasoning ? Does reasoning mean we have to agree on the same view/views ? That is brainwash and not no reasoning. Reasoning will only happen when there are ones that can talk about those views that they see to be different from others. That is what I deal with. I express I views to different situations and now it is debate ? Debate is another word that just mean ARGUMENT. I do not argue - I state what I see and live.

"I have said that this is a "pseudo" name !"

Yes I, Iman know,  but do Iman go round saying dat Iman a crowned Ras by the Emperor HIMself? No.

Did I say I am a prophet !? Where !!? Did I say I was crowned by HIM !?? Where ?? Who braught this up anyway !? Why ask I such  when you are the one that started dealing with what I call I self and taking it the way I I self do not !? Have you any problems with I name ? Want it ? Well you can have it ! It is not who I are/is and allways will be !
Listen..LISTEN ! I did not put everyones name down. I have explained (and I am really getting tired of this none-sense) that this is just a name I use pon here ! Does that make I who I am !? I f I was a prophet I would proph-e-size ! Am I doing it ? So, if not not, why ask I such a fooloish/provoking question !? Does your name upon here make you who you are !? Does anyone here use them REAL NAME !? Are we in kindergarten that I have to explain such ? Are you a RAS in that sense of being one ? No. These are just facts I am talking about ! Simple. And I do not need fe abuse/put someones name down to do it - why ? Because it is not your name - just a title that most of you put on yourselves/another man put pon you ! Still do not make you who u really are ! For all I know devil might come in here with sheep clothing and calling himself "ras" - so now just because he call himself one he is ? I make SENSE OUT OF NONE-SENSE. That is what I do. I do not use no false pretence fe make I selve look better than the rest ! If I would then I would be "stuck" to I name like you are. I name pon here...well throw it in the trash for all I care. That is just a name/title/word - got no meaning. I am who I am - do you iverstand it now ? You can put I name down but, you can never, and will never put I man down ! Gu-are-n-teed !

"Did I ever say that you are not I bredda !? Where ?"

No, no,   Iman know dat when you addressed the "I am not your bredda," it was for Ras Nicro, not for I.
And Iman a  not vex in any way bout dat.         Iman point is dat you act and write as if the people pon yuh side, a yuh enemy   - and not your bredrins.

See you allready got it wrong. I post was to so called "rasgrowstrong." Who are you to say who is pon I side ? Do you know I ? Where are you now whilst I people suffer and you talk about peace !? Just because you live in comfort and security and are in a position to talk about what you know nothing of - does not make you I bredren. I and I bredren/sistren overstand what I am tallking about. And, do something about it ! That is I bredrens and sistrens. Nuff talk - action. Listen, I am man enough to decide for I self who for I and who not. I never asked for your opinion in this matter - that is your opinion - not I. Keep it for yourself for it does not interest I.

"Well until then- until you overstand - you are not I bredda - as you put it but, an impostor !Someone that wanna be what they can never be but, at the same time seeing themselves to be what they are not !"

What the I thinks, will never change the reality, so I&I cool wit dat. As long as Iman know JAH, Iman nah get touched by yuh dis of I and yuh doubt in IMAN believe. Emperor Haile Selassie I say that we should never judge ones faith. We are only human, you are only human, 7. And yuh nah know Iman.

Well if really do not bother you why are you responding to a post that was not adressed directly to you ? If it nah touched you why are you showing this "touch !"

I do not think - I know ! I have no doubts about what I talk about ! Reality is what you/most make it to be. What them "THINK." What they would like. Reality is just another deceiving word that man created to escape TRUTH. That is what I deal with. Did I ever claim fe know you ? See you allways bring things I never mentioned (as if I have said them) and then act like I did say them. I overstand why this is not reasoning for you. Why ? Because you are now answering your own questions ? You have changed this whole subject in a way that you hope everyone think that it is I who ask such (and you have got some...by doing so - good job) yet it is you who came with this approach - not I. Proof ? Check what the heading of this thread is, rewind and go back to when and how it got "off track"/ to this point. Then open your eyes (if u are able). Uhhh? Still nah overstand ?

That shows how much you really know about TRUE RASTA !!! How can you call someone that drink RASTA !?

Again, you judge I.   And YES.     RasTafari a I-ndividual ting!  Yuh way and view of rasta is prophet7ism. My rasta is ras-adamism.  Even though we nah like isms,   we are all one, believing in the Almighty JAH. Iman never touch any alcohol nor strongdrink, because it is I way of livity, I view of what JAH want I to do. But me never diss anyone who does!  If I should, Iman would also diss all the ganja-SMOKERS, because the smoke nah healthy,  but me nah do that,  only JAH can an may judge him. Again, the I, 7, must overstand dat yuh view is not necessarily the "REAL" view. Just as I&I view. ITES.

Sorry but, where in the.. did I judge you !!?? Who braught up this "alc-ohol" talk !? I !? So now that I answer to it in the way I did - that is a judgement ! For your information izt is a QUESTION !? Reread it ! Reread those lines above. It does indeed show how you think - fact. Why/what makes you bring alcohol in this subject !? Where does that come from. Whatr does it have to do with what we are talking about ? You mentioned it and I answered to it in a way that it mean nothing for I. Nothing. Stop beating behind the bush and come to the point !

Well where did I judge you now ? Show ?

"Is that what you believe ?"

Yes, I God is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Israel, Noah, Elijah, Solomon, King David, I&I & Eve and so on:
JAH! YAHWEH! ADONAI I!

Well I FATHER is FATHER of the living and not the dead.

"About your "I am here you are ther talk ." Where did I say that ?

The I did not say it in this words, but, behind yuh text, seen? The vibe around yuh reasoning is like "Yes, you are wrong, I am right, realize it," that's Iman mean wit dat.
And yes, I now, as you do, that Babylon exist. But Babylon is not besides yuh, dem a in front a yuh.

So now you have the gift of reading "behind I text" even if you still nah overstand the simplest words I say !? LOL. C'mon man.....Then you write words to explain how you see it but, not how I said it to further exagerate your misunderstandings. C#monnn!!! Man !.....What more should I say if you nah see your own misconception ?...

"Are you trying to tell sufferers to keep on accepting that what is not right by using such devicive speech !? Keep on suffering and keep on letting downpression press them down !? That is what you want !?"

No, but Iman nah think dat any of our reasoning in here was downpression,    I am just encouraging the I to stand up fi yuh rights against the real badman, the real babylonian, the real downpressor and enemy.

So, before I was not reasoning but, now you call it such ? These are your words - rewind and check them...And now you call it another word i.e., "downpression" hehehe. Man you really are something ! Hehehe. Sorry but, I am really laughing right now for all I see is self-contradictions after self-contradictions. So, that is the reasoning you are talking about ??

"Keep on turning the "other cheek!" I am not Jeez-us. Seems we really have to ask who here is following the christian regulations ! Well, I guarentee you not I !!"

Allright, yuh nah following Yahshua? I just got dat impression in another thread, I think, maybe I'm wrong. But no, me nah live out the christian regulations, I nah consider I-self christian, and nah read the new testament. (and now you will say "you can't be rasta without the new testament," but Iman disagree and nah want to discuss dat.) So no, that is not the case. JAH is I saviour and God.

I allready told you that I do not call i self after MAN MADE names/religions ! What more do u want ! It was enemies of I Father that created "religions!" RASTA is not a religion ! So for you to call yourself RASTA and christian at the same time does not make no sense at all ! NONE ! You have got it all confused..like most of you do. Just another FACT. So what do the "ras" you know about read !? Half the Ible ? Which "version" them read ? KJV ? Do you even know who KJ was ? What he represented ? He is one of the forefathers/forerunners of slavery !! That is the version you follow ? I have done I Istory and babylon history. I know what I am talking about. Seems that you are their "mix up mix up" - according to the words you say.

"Hehehe....U got a lot to learn !"

Well... Iman gonna change my views and styles alot if Iman wanted to be like the I... But Iman nah.

You can never be I ! There is only ONE I in this world. I would never ask you or want of you to be I. Even if you would like it you can't be. I do not and have never asked no one to be like I - I do not "kiss ass" and do not expect for others to do so ! I do not give a... who you are.Your above sentence make no sense at all. That is just another provocation, like every other of yours, that is totally off topic.

"Do not try to make it look like it was meant to be meaningless ! Do not ever ever try to take it for a joke - like HIM said it but, did not mean it !"

Have Iman said that, bredda, Nah. Iman just nah see RasTafari I as a crazy war man as Stalin, me see HIM as the only real warlord, and the reason is that He makes peace & Inity instead of fascism, downpression, racism and so on.   Me just have another view of what HIM. mean with these sentences. And no, yuh are not necessarily right... Let JAH judge.

See you diid not overtsand I question/statement. You still trying fe make all look harmless. "We Africans will fight we find it neccessary." = prophecy. HIM PROPHECY. That is a realization. That is a FACT. So how did HIM make the peace with fascist Italy. By talking about "we are peace/brothers" talk ? No, HIM took up arms ! That is "get up stand up!" You do not get up and stand up by sitting and waiting for it - that is contradictory. You get up and stand up ! Do something. You are not gonna get it by turning the other cheek ! That will just get both of your cheeks smacked and nothing else ! FACT.

"How funny can this get !? It is indeed "funny" for I. I sit here and laugh about such false misconceptions !"

I&I would consider that quite arrogant, sorry, bredda.    Yuh laugh of I&I thought, meditation and faith in HIM. Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Well from what I read, you do not know HIM. Not yet. Maybe in due time but, not yet. Your conception till now is very faint. Sorry but, that is how I perceive it. So I am not bothered if you perceive I to be arrogant seeing you believe I to be arrogant. Hehehe. What does it make you ? LOL. That is what you should be concentrating on "ras."

"I talk on Jah side !? Well who's side should I talk on !!!??? The Devils ?? Would that make you feel happy !? So you wanna accuse I for talking on the REAL MAN side and blame  I for It !! You have allready said it - you have allready realized who speek through I ....need I say more. Again I say...LOL."

Again yuh talk like you are on Jah side, while I'm on Babylon side.
  I&I nah believe, observe nor see that JAH spoke through the I. If Iman saw dat, Iman would bow to the prophet.      I&I on JAH side! For-I-ver and I-ver!          And Iman nah believe in devils..

I do not talk "like I am on Jah side" I am on I FATHERS side ! THE ONE WHO CREATED JAH AND EVRYTHING ELSE THAT EXIST ! It may sound ignorant to you but, that is just how it is ! I represent the ONE that is the ALL. The LIGHT of this universe. The ONE THAT is HIGHER THAN JAH OR YEHOSHUA or any other fleshly being ! The omniponent ! The one that will never taste death for HE can not be born of it. The PERFECT. That is who I follow - not man. You are dealing with the new and truly born right here and not the old. Now i am not saying that I am better - just stating another FACT.

"if you nah like I reasoning is that a cause to fgo against it and then call yourself I "bredren." How much lower can you sink ?"

Ain't Iman just doing what a rastaman should; reason wit mi breddas?   You still nah see I as yuh bredrin, but Iman see yuh as Iman bredrin.

Did you not say that i am not reasoning at the start of this post ? Uhhh...excuse I..?? Like I said,,,I will never throw the first stone - never have. Just throw mountains back Iyah - the mountains that have been created by the stones that have been thrown to I. "Whosoever diggeth a pit- shall fall in it." I do not dig no pits.

"Yet you still attack I !!"

Iman nah attack yuh, yuh attack I - the "ras"-issue.    I&I just saying what Iman sight in yuh name which i see indeed not better than I name.

See that is the misoverstanding I talk about. Did I not ask you why you respond to this if you do not feel to be in it ? Did I not address i post as saying that not ALL but, MOST are in it ? Did i not explain this ? That is what I am surprised about. Why are you answering to this if you believe not to be in it. "who feels it knows it."

"But, it seems I am of interest to you....why?"

Because Iman hope dat we could give each other positive input through JAH blessed reasoning, bredda 7.
Iman never want to diss any bredda.      But this reasoning, I see, have, as Iman said earlier, been a discussion instead, allmost from the Genesis, beginning.

Here we go on this discusion thing again. As soon as FACTS,TRUTH hit in...it is a discussion. Okay well, lets diss and cuss as u call it. I have not being doing so since the start. I have just been answereing to the dissing and cussing that is being thrown upon I since the beginning of this and many other threads ! I do not take none of that bullsh.. ! And I will let every one that think they can twist and play aorund with i words know that. Simple. Me look for no trouble but, if you try fe trouble ..I go give it to ya double. Most of you think you are dealing with these simple brainwashed Africans that let all go through. LOL. Not I.

"So you forgive nazis ? Hehehe... wait till they get your child, mama, brother, sister, wife (funny thing is they allready have) and then talk about peace !!!
They got I foreparents, is that not family enough fi yuh? Seen, bredrin?"

JAH love the one, who loves the Next and forgive. As long as the problem is solved an stopped.

Well the problems has never been solved or stopped ! That is why the WAR speech exist ! Open your eyes.

"I discussion with you has got to the point to where I see what you are made of......."

Again, you question an judge I wisdom an faith...

I did not question or judge you ! No question mark in that statement and I did not say "you are this or that" - simple. No question and no judgement accept for that what you make it to be. Just like by every word I say. That is judgement. And as we all see a whole lot of questions...

"fools will never overstand. (did I now call you a fool ? that is probably how you will take it ! everyone that see this will know ! that is the BIG difference.)"

Yes I, when the I say that, me take it that way, because me know a little bout yuh personality from this forum. So yes, Iman guess the I called I a fool.     But still, Iman stand tall, nah stumble just because the I question I faith and call I a fool.     I&I nah call yuh a fool, see dat.

Like I said - did i call you a fool by repeating a "saying" - No- that is just how you take it ! Show i where I said "you are a fool" in those very words - Hehehe. You can't. Why ? because that does not exist. It is just your misconception and misoverstanding that make you believe such. Just because I repeat a "saying" does not mean it is directed at you ! Just like this post was not at all directed to you but, you feel in a position fe answer it. Seen ? I did not say you will never overstand it (I know you will - someday - you might not accept it but, you surely will overstand it). I said "fools will not..." You are the one that is putting yourself in the category of the "fool" by responding to this...not I. Then want to put the blame on I ? LOL.

"Wanna go on fighting against I ? Bring it on !"

No, me nah want to fight, me want fi unite, bredda. I am not against yuh, Iman wit you, but just disagree in some of yuh points, bredda.   That is what real tolerance an respect bout.

Well if yu wanna disagree on I points then do so based on what I have said and stop diss-agreeing on what you want people fe think I have said i.e., your own words that you try fe translate in I own.

prophet7
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 01:12:48 AM by prophet777 »

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2007, 08:30:19 PM »

Ites again Bredda 7
I man not stubborn I am steadfast
Yes, steadfast, and so am I.

What is discussion if not reasoning ? Does reasoning mean we have to agree on the same view/views ? That is brainwash and not no reasoning. Reasoning will only happen when there are ones that can talk about those views that they see to be different from others.
Yes I, but Iman see reasoning as positive discussion, a discussion wit a positive result, no?
I&I nah deal wit brainwash.  And yes, 7, we speak of different views, but it nah seem like any of us enjoy it, seen?

I do not argue - I state what I see and live.

So do I.

Did I say I am a prophet !? Where !!? Did I say I was crowned by HIM !?? Where ?? Who braught this up anyway !? Why ask I such  when you are the one that started dealing with what I call I self and taking it the way I I self do not !? Have you any problems with I name ? Want it ? Well you can have it ! It is not who I are/is and allways will be !

Iman nah believe that you got what Iman really meant. Iman put it in other words: I (Adam) have not said that I (Adam) am crowned "Ras" by His Majesty.    And sorry, but it was you, who brought the issue bout holding the name "Ras," not I.   Iman have no problem wot yuh name at all,  and in Iman view, yuh should not have a problem wit Iman Name either. And no, Iman nah care bout names, Iman care bout HIM Haile Selassie - faith, wisdom, love, life, pureness and so on.

For all I know devil might come in here with sheep clothing and calling himself "ras" - so now just because he call himself one he is ?
Are you afraid of Iman being a devil?

I am who I am - do you iverstand it now ? You can put I name down but, you can never, and will never put I man down !
Yes I, Iman has overstand dat from genesis. And Iman nah put yuh name dung. It was yuh who call out "No one in here is real Ras" - and I&I just answer I&I I-ditation of dat. And really, truly, from I heart, I have NO means in putting yuh down! Iman waan fi rise up any rasta if me could! As I say, The I a mi bredrin. Really.

See you allready got it wrong. I post was to so called "rasgrowstrong."
Yes I, sorry, my bad. Iman just remember the name wrong...

Who are you to say who is pon I side ? Do you know I ? Where are you now whilst I people suffer and you talk about peace !? Just because you live in comfort and security and are in a position to talk about what you know nothing of - does not make you I bredren. I and I bredren/sistren overstand what I am tallking about. And, do something about it ! That is I bredrens and sistrens. Nuff talk - action. Listen, I am man enough to decide for I self who for I and who not. I never asked for your opinion in this matter - that is your opinion - not I. Keep it for yourself for it does not interest I.

I&I say what Iman see, and Iman see yuh putting some a yuh real bredrin dung. And no, Iman nah know you, and nah judge you,  that would be sin.  Where Iman are while yuh suffer?  Iman a one a yuh! Serious.
Again yuh question our relations, as I am not a believer in JAH ALMIGHTY - I FATHER - as the I call HIM. Yuh bredrin an sistren know what yuh talk bout? Sometimes I "real" family (I know that rastapeople is my real family, but you know what Iman mean) don't know what I mean,  and when I biological family nah overstand I - then why should someone across the border know better?
I&I inna action I-veryday. Just this reasoning/discussion or whatever it is - is a rasta-action. It's bout mind an soul. Not everything is strictly guns an helping old ladys across the street.
Yuh never ask I opinion?  Yuh a on a forum for JAHs sake! That is what one do inna forum, we think and talk! And if yuh a nah interested in what other idren say, then Iman nah know why yuh in here.

Well if really do not bother you why are you responding to a post that was not adressed directly to you ? If it nah touched you why are you showing this "touch !"

Yuh dis and so on touch I, as Iman take I bredrin serious. But it nah change I&I strong faith. That is what Iman mean.

I do not think - I know ! I have no doubts about what I talk about !
This is the root of the problem (if there is one), Iman observes.     
Nothing but JAH is secure in I eyes.       
The problem in I-me&I-you reasoning is dat yuh accept yuh Iditation as THE idiation an Revelation. Iman Idation is just simply wrong in yuh eyes, nuh?  That is why we get no where.
Iman see yuh points and means, but disagree in some things. That's it.

You have changed this whole subject in a way that you hope everyone think that it is I who ask such (and you have got some...by doing so - good job) yet it is you who came with this approach - not I.
Iman have nuh idea what yuh mean, sorry?   I&I only waan fi overstand, me nah waan trouble nor bad misoverstanding...

How can you call someone that drink RASTA !?

(you say that Iman misoverstood the question so I will answer it another way, even though me still read the question as that one cyaan be rasta and drink alcohol same time...)     Well, Iman would say it in two word: Iditation & Overstanding.           
Out of yuh post I&I may think dat yuh nah take the holy scriptures serious,   but that is not I Iditation, I&I believe it and read that many righteous men (in JAHs eyes) drank alcohol, an me nah need any humanly accept if Iman have JAH accept.   It is just like eating meat in Iman eyes. It is best if you don't, but you nah sinner if yuh do.      Did Iman asnwer yuh question?

Well I FATHER is FATHER of the living and not the dead.
Allright.   I&I Father is Father of the living and the dead also. Again just I&I iditation.

So now you have the gift of reading "behind I text" even if you still nah overstand the simplest words I say !? LOL. C'mon man.....Then you write words to explain how you see it but, not how I said it to further exagerate your misunderstandings. C#monnn!!! Man !.....What more should I say if you nah see your own misconception ?...

As Iman said before, one cyaan know tings 100% secure. But he can read, iditate, try fi overstand. I&I nah believe that a human overstand all tings.     
Just laugh out loud, I&I stand tall.

Man you really are something !
Thanks! HAHA

So, that is the reasoning you are talking about ??

Hmm, when one laugh of another in reasoning it might be discussion...

So for you to call yourself RASTA and christian at the same time does not make no sense at all ! NONE ! You have got it all confused..like most of you do. Just another FACT. So what do the "ras" you know about read !? Half the Ible ? Which "version" them read ? KJV ? Do you even know who KJ was ?
One ting short, let's get cleared now: IMAN NAH CHRISTIAN! ME NAH FOLLOW JESUS FROM NAZARETH! 
Ijahman raspect all who has another iditation of His Majesty. I&I read ALL the Ible as Iman see it - I&I just nah see The New Testament as a part of the Ible, and nah read it. I&I read no humanly king Ible, me a read the tanak of the Israelites Yes Iya. Please don't question I faith all the time, and nah put yourself over Iman in iditation.

You can never be I ! There is only ONE I in this world. I would never ask you or want of you to be I. Even if you would like it you can't be.
Well, Iman haven't said anyting like dat.. Iman said "be LIKE the I" not "Be the I"... Iman know that Iman cyaan be yuh and nah waan to.

You still trying fe make all look harmless.
No. Simply not. I&I believe dat JAH will bun dung all babylonian, simple. I&I nah believe in salvation fi the wicked.

So how did HIM make the peace with fascist Italy. By talking about "we are peace/brothers" talk ? No, HIM took up arms ! That is "get up stand up!"
That's right, Iman agree.    We just disagree in who's like the fascist babylonians.  I&I nah see Iman rastafari-idren as fascist babylonians. That's our difference Iya.

Well from what I read, you do not know HIM. Not yet. Maybe in due time but, not yet. Your conception till now is very faint. Sorry but, that is how I perceive it. So I am not bothered if you perceive I to be arrogant seeing you believe I to be arrogant. Hehehe. What does it make you ? LOL. That is what you should be concentrating on "ras."

Again yuh judge I&I faith as Haile Selassie I say we should not. FACT.
Just keep laughing...

I am on I FATHERS side ! THE ONE WHO CREATED JAH AND EVRYTHING ELSE THAT EXIST !
"Created JAH!"??? Sorry what? Yuh mean "yah"?    No one created God, JAHVE, YAHWEH, in I sight.

It may sound ignorant to you but, that is just how it is ! I represent the ONE that is the ALL. The LIGHT of this universe. The ONE THAT is HIGHER THAN JAH OR YEHOSHUA or any other fleshly being ! The omniponent ! The one that will never taste death for HE can not be born of it. The PERFECT. That is who I follow - not man. You are dealing with the new and truly born right here and not the old. Now i am not saying that I am better - just stating another FACT.

This is getting quite interesting.
Yuh have another God than JAH? One higher than JAH? I&I nah overstand nor feel the I.
JAH will never taste death, JAH is the perfect. I&I nah follow man. I&I a dealing wit the old.
Your so called "facts" is not facts in I eyes.

I will never throw the first stone - never have. Just throw mountains back Iyah - the mountains that have been created by the stones that have been thrown to I. "Whosoever diggeth a pit- shall fall in it." I do not dig no pits.

JAH will judge the ones who need punishment - not you.   
I&I nah dig pits either.

Why are you answering to this if you believe not to be in it.
As Iman recall, yuh said that only africans could be "ras", but Iman consider I-self as Ras, therefore Iman reason wit the I.

Okay well, lets diss and cuss as u call it. I have not being doing so since the start. I have just been answereing to the dissing and cussing that is being thrown upon I since the beginning of this and many other threads ! I do not take none of that bullsh.. ! And I will let every one that think they can twist and play aorund with i words know that. Simple. Me look for no trouble but, if you try fe trouble ..I go give it to ya double. Most of you think you are dealing with these simple brainwashed Africans that let all go through. LOL. Not I.

No, me nah waan deal wit dat.  Have Iman dissed yuh at any time? It is the I who laugh out loud over Iman - not the other way around. I&I nah look fi trouble, me look fi righteous conversation an reasoning. I&I honour I&I african bredrin as my other bredrin (swedes, english, dutch and so on).

Well the problems has never been solved or stopped ! That is why the WAR speech exist ! Open your eyes.

You're right deh, bredda, and iman eyes nah closed. Me just nah inna war with nazis right now. There is no nazi-thread against us right now, in the 40's there was.

I did not question or judge you ! No question mark in that statement and I did not say "you are this or that" - simple. No question and no judgement accept for that what you make it to be. Just like by every word I say. That is judgement. And as we all see a whole lot of questions...
Iman happy to read that, but not happy when Iman read yuh other posts. Amongst other tings, yuh say me nah know His Imperial Majesty, just an example..

Like I said - did i call you a fool by repeating a "saying" - No- that is just how you take it ! Show i where I said "you are a fool" in those very words - Hehehe. You can't. Why ? because that does not exist. It is just your misconception and misoverstanding that make you believe such. Just because I repeat a "saying" does not mean it is directed at you !
Why call out  a saying bout "fools" when the I reasons/discuss wit I? Is yuh other post in our reasoning not directed to Iman?

Well if yu wanna disagree on I points then do so based on what I have said and stop diss-agreeing on what you want people fe think I have said i.e., your own words that you try fe translate in I own.

That is what Iman do, Bredda 7, really.
Iman nah put words in yuh mouth, me try to figure dis reasoning out.

Iman think dat we maybe not disagree so much, maybe we just nah overstand our ways of saying tings.
Ites & Blessings

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2007, 02:53:23 PM »

Do The I's realize that this "discussion" is going NOWHERE very FAST?

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2007, 08:28:57 PM »

Yes I, bredda Ras Nevoe. Me see dat some time ago. But hoped fi get dis discussion to be a reasoning.
But well, I might just say that some of us disagree in some thing - natural!

We nah need fi discuss more..
Ites, Fyah, ONENESS - Selassie I Love

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »

Well,..."we" will let you decide that for your selves.

prophet7
Posted on: September 24, 2007, 07:52:01 PM
Well I know it is kinda late but, as I haven't been so very often on the forum I thought I will just try and clear this up - if I already have not.

Listen when I say that this is a "Black thing" then what I mean is that this way of life was founded/created by black people for black people. Check out the History of Rastafari (not the man the way of life) where it started, how it came to be, how it grew and how it changed.

It was not until much later that Rasta talked about this being for all. Now I am not saying that I disagree to that (to Rasta being for all) - no !

What I am saying is that some come pon here acting like it is them who created Rasta, or like them can just step into it and do what ever they want and still be Rasta. Some come here without even knowing the true background of Rasta and by doing so fail to see those who have founded/created this movement/way of life.

You know, like Marcus said "a tree without roots....." You have to know what it is you are getting into before you step in to it unprepared. You have to know where you are coming from in order to get further/move forward. Well fact is that this is a way of life that was created by black peoples = Black Thing. There were no "white" Rasta at that time - seen.

I hope you overstand what it is I am saying because I really am getting tired of explaining/breaking this down.

@Ras Adam and Ras Mathew

No bad feelings here Idrens. It is just how I sight it. Like I've said everyone has the right to sight it the way them want but, if we look at Istory then we all know where this is coming from. Seen.

P7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »

Yes, the prophets of the created Rastafari. Listen Up People!
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

daryy

« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2009, 03:23:15 AM »

Until the colour of a man skin is of no more significance"  =  "Until Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated"

One question. . . . . . .

Posted on: December 23, 2008, 01:05:17 PM
online gameWorld of Warcraft GoldWorld of Warcraft GoldWOW GoldCheap WOW GoldBuy WOW Goldgame

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2009, 04:08:40 PM »

@daryy

yes, until that day = WAR. Be it physical, psychological, spiritual or whatever you wanna call it.......

Until there r humans that can accept others regardless of their faiths, ways of life, cultures,e.t.c., until man realizes that money can not be eaten, until everyone realizes that this message (love and respect all as you would love to be respected and loved by all) has been overstood, until there are no longer people that do not respect others by jumping into their forums and degrading their beliefs/ways of life by trying to justify their own foolishness.... many more things I could mention but, until then = WAR.

The oppressed have enough of oppression, the weak have had enough of the strong, the "good" has had enough of the "bad"...  funny thing though...they (those who claim to be "good") all can not get together and eliminate the cause ! So, what does that make them ? = Another problem.
What is the cause ? Well I can say one thing for certain = money, combined with man/humans.

BUT, we are getting to another topic that has nothing to do with the "heading" of this ONE.

So, do me a favor. Read what I posted in the beginning and let us get back to what is being talked about here and stop chanting some incomplete lines that you have got from someone else speech.

P7
Posted on: January 15, 2009, 03:52:30 PM
Because until then.....everywhere is WAR. Read and speak out the full message. Rasta ain't no "half thing."

P7
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.