Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: "Ass Licking" Approach  (Read 39216 times)

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
Re: "Ass Licking" Approach
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 05:12:34 PM »

I&I apologize fi di misoverstanding, bredda Nevoe, if I got it wrong.
But when Prophet 7 says dat "Rasta is a black ting," me nah observe dat In H.I.M., seen? (Iman know dat it wasn't you who wrote dat, but you agreed.)
As I&I said "Rasta nah (only) black ting, Rasta all thing."
And when me say Black Supremacist, (I&I know dat there is no such ting) I mean all dem black babylonians, dat believes dem a stronger, better, more intelligent or closer to Jah than white man. Seen. Jah nah see color pon our skin, but di color of our heart, seen.
Never ever forget dat there is many black babylonians.
Some ras say dat Jah chose black man as His people (as He chose the Israelites and got dem out a Egypt), me NAH believe in dat! All man was black at dat time! Iman a african and israelite (jewish heritage), but i'm white.

I&I think dat di only patriotism, dat should be, should be our patriotism for Ethiopia & Israel, countries of JAH, and therefore not a place to be proud over, but JAH ALMIGHTY. There is no reason for being proud over color of skin, voice, looks or other of dis kind, seen, cos we must only be patriots of JAH.

Raspect bredda.

I dont know bred. Iman proud of my heritage!! Ya know for me it is about race. For 500 years Europeans have been raping this land called "America" for there own wealth. Do me and my mom and grandma get anything out of this? NO!!! The Europeans came commited genocide, ethnocide and have culturally AND racially castrated my people.  I am not Hispanic or Raza or Latino. All of those are racist terms from europeans. You may say well your a Mestizo, your a coyote,(mixed blood). No I'm not. Mixed blood or not I'm still Indigenous!! Remember everyone who is Nican Tlaca It dontmatter how light your skin is it is all just scars from the rape of our people! 
Posted on: June 22, 2007, 10:09:29 am
Now that that has been said I dont think Rasta is '"black thing" exactly. Yes it is first and foremeost black. But God is for everyone. My only problem with White Ras is that alot of them try to act African. They try to steal the culture. You have your own!! Just cuz you follow Jah RasTafari dont mean you have to play African.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »

For 500 years Europeans have been raping this land called "America" for there own wealth

WRONG, certain white bloodline European "families" have been raping EVERYONE and America for 500 years.
This is very different from Europeans or whites as a whole race.  Almost every corporate giant that robs, steals, manufactures weaponry, owns huge land masses in countries, has occult sun or pyramid logos and other symbolism can be traced to a hand full of Occult bloodline families who have been in control for eons.

If you don't understand this then please go back to sleep, all is well and we will wake you when it's over.

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 08:12:05 PM »

Wrong!?!? Is it not Europeans who came here and destroyed the peaceful thriving civilizations of Indigenous people here? Yes I know that corporations do exploit people. But that doesnt erase the fact Europeans destroyed the nations of people here does it. And I do not mean ALL Europeans. But as a whole they have done so. That doesnt mean all are bad though.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 08:44:20 PM »

For 500 years Europeans have been raping this land called "America" for there own wealth

WRONG, certain white bloodline European "families" have been raping EVERYONE and America for 500 years.
This is very different from Europeans or whites as a whole race.  Almost every corporate giant that robs, steals, manufactures weaponry, owns huge land masses in countries, has occult sun or pyramid logos and other symbolism can be traced to a hand full of Occult bloodline families who have been in control for eons.

If you don't understand this then please go back to sleep, all is well and we will wake you when it's over.

Instead of disraspecting the I Ras Nicro, wouldn't it be more constructive to share what you know about this subject with the I. Each one, teach one.

What you are referring to, is what is commonly known as the Illuminati.  But who are they? White Supremacists!

.........and those white people who help to establish, maintain, or refine their system of Racism and exploitation, are equally as guilty. I face racism (white supremacy) on an every day basis, but I've never received it directly from a member of any of these families (they wouldn't be caught dead in my part of town, anyways).

Also.....when did the  Illuminati come about, approximately?

@Ras Nicro the only thing I would say to the I is: The I is right in those historical accounts, but if you would like to avoid the confusion, and misoverstanding, use the term white supremacist to describe those white people who practice racism (white supremacy) in ANY form. Words are just tools, when one is misoverstood, that tool (word(s) did not serve the purpose it was intended for.

NOTE:    If Rasta has to accomodate people, by white-washing history (especially the history of the victims of racism (white supremacy) (non-white people), then I would have never became  Rasta. InI experience as a Rasta is about truths and rights, and if the truth hurts, and if the "blackness" of Rasta offends any, I can/will not apologize for that.

Rasta in my opinion IS for ALL, but if ALL does not respect the fact that Rasta is about Afrikan Upliftment, why Rasta? Rasta was a response to the oppression of Afrikans at home and abroad. That was the GROUNDATION of Rasta, to compensate for the lack-of-freedom of Black people, for someone to say that it is not about Afrika, Afrikans, and/or Black People, they're indenial, and they're contributing to the reasons why everything the black man/woman created, is credited to the "white race" as their historical acheivements.

Don't really know if my TOOLS served their intended purpose, but if not, please, don't persecute!

Blessings

Ras Nevoe

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »

Im not dis-respecting the bredrin, like you said i mis-understood the point and thought it was another "the whole white race" thread.

.........and those white people who help to establish, maintain, or refine their system of Racism and exploitation, are equally as guilty

Yes same for black, brown, chinese and all races.

What you are referring to, is what is commonly known as the Illuminati.  But who are they? White Supremacists! .....They come in all colors and nationalities and that is fact and it is how they are able to destroy countries and erase freedoms, when you agree to their agenda you become one of them and there are many of every color.

Yes I agree with you that there are plenty of white asshole racist people everywere and I as a white man feel it as well because i dis-agree with it and speak up about it and thats puts me on their hate lists as well.  Im not making any apologizes for the racist mindset and behaviour bredrin because im affected as well albeit not as much as a black man or latin (as my wife is) but affected none the less.  We all as humans need to stop listening to those in power who claim they have the best for us and try to indoctrinate the youth with racial or religious bullshit and start seeing this hatred as something that has roots and find those roots and destroy it.  The roots are not a particular race but a philosophy based on ignorance and selfishness.  ONE LOVE

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 12:26:45 AM »

Im not dis-respecting the bredrin, like you said i mis-understood the point and thought it was another "the whole white race" thread.

If you read the end of your post, you'll see where I got that impression........... Foget about it, small issue!

.........and those white people who help to establish, maintain, or refine their system of Racism and exploitation, are equally as guilty

Yes same for black, brown, chinese and all races.

Yes I admit, the non-white people who cooperate with White Supremacy, are equally as guilty as the White Supremacists, themselves. But this doesn't change the fact that the global system, that exists, is based on White Supremacy.

It's like when you have a prison, --because the whole world is a prison-- the warden is in-charge of the entire prison, he offers me an assignment.
He asks me to "count-heads" (make sure all the prisoners are present and accounted for). For doing this everyday he says he will give me
extra food, "real" food. He'll move me up on a higher floor, and let me out an extra hour, to get some fresh air everyday.
Now I don't wanna sell out, but it's hot down there, and the food is harsh, for lack of a better word. I ACCEPT.
Does this make me The Warden? No!

............Take Saddam Hussein as a perfect example: Did he not cooperate with the same white supremacist system that caused his demise? Did not Osama Bin Laden, and the "Taliban", co-operate with this same white supremacist system that is out for their demise?

Also.......If race isn't an issue, why is it that only non-white people are being dominated, exploited, and slaughtered?

Yes I agree with you that there are plenty of white asshole racist people everywere and I as a white man feel it as well because i dis-agree with it and speak up about it and thats puts me on their hate lists as well.  Im not making any apologizes for the racist mindset and behaviour bredrin because im affected as well albeit not as much as a black man or latin (as my wife is) but affected none the less.  We all as humans need to stop listening to those in power who claim they have the best for us and try to indoctrinate the youth with racial or religious bullshit and start seeing this hatred as something that has roots and find those roots and destroy it.  The roots are not a particular race but a philosophy based on ignorance and selfishness.  ONE LOVE

I agree fully, couldn't have said it better, myself. The only thing I have to say is that, until we find those roots, the Victims of this Racist System, have every right to develop a code to help them eliminate the system. Violence, is not I philosophy, but for non-white people, it is a life and death situation, who has the right to tell them how they should respond to their oppressor(s).
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 01:37:26 AM »

Also.......If race isn't an issue, why is it that only non-white people are being dominated, exploited, and slaughtered?

The larger majority is non-white i agree, but, I AND I feel the affects of it also as do many other whites, but, I and I understand what you are saying bredrin.  I forget who said it maybe Peter Tosh but im not certain: "I and I am not a politician, but, I and I feel the affects"

who has the right to tell them how they should respond to their oppressor(s).    Not I and I, I can only help try to end it in a peaceful way, although it is hard and at times tempting to use force, I can only change what is in my heart first and hope through strength and higher guidance it will be like a light to others to do the same.

............Take Saddam Hussein as a perfect example: Did he not cooperate with the same white supremacist system that caused his demise? Did not Osama Bin Laden, and the "Taliban", co-operate with this same white supremacist system that is out for their demise

True, very true bredrin.  At the same time we see that now the body count is close to a million civilians dead and we have an army of all races and nationalities fighting this war who have (consciously and un-consciously) helped bring about this,and shows that it is not simply a race or color anymore to blame, but, a sick doctrine pushed upon  society here in America thru brain washing and false indoctrination thru religion, media, and other sources and we all must look within to help change this and bring about a peaceful world.  This is not dis-respecting anyone who is in the military or has family in the military and fighting over there and elsewhere, it is only a very sad fact of war and a sign of the power the few have when the majority is divided and blinded by "Bread and Circus".

One Love to you all and to you my bredrin Ras_Nevoe, thanks for the resoning

Posted on: June 23, 2007, 01:28:39 am
"DID YOU KNOW"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnwMtkkcUE&mode=related&search=

fOR ALL ME BREDRIN AND SISTREN ONE LOVE, STRAIGHT UP!!

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 07:38:27 AM »

The larger majority is non-white i agree, but, I AND I feel the affects of it also as do many other whites, but, I and I understand what you are saying bredrin.  I forget who said it maybe Peter Tosh but im not certain: "I and I am not a politician, but, I and I feel the affects"

who has the right to tell them how they should respond to their oppressor(s).    Not I and I, I can only help try to end it in a peaceful way, although it is hard and at times tempting to use force, I can only change what is in my heart first and hope through strength and higher guidance it will be like a light to others to do the same.

............Take Saddam Hussein as a perfect example: Did he not cooperate with the same white supremacist system that caused his demise? Did not Osama Bin Laden, and the "Taliban", co-operate with this same white supremacist system that is out for their demise

True, very true bredrin.  At the same time we see that now the body count is close to a million civilians dead and we have an army of all races and nationalities fighting this war who have (consciously and un-consciously) helped bring about this,and shows that it is not simply a race or color anymore to blame, but, a sick doctrine pushed upon  society here in America thru brain washing and false indoctrination thru religion, media, and other sources and we all must look within to help change this and bring about a peaceful world.  This is not dis-respecting anyone who is in the military or has family in the military and fighting over there and elsewhere, it is only a very sad fact of war and a sign of the power the few have when the majority is divided and blinded by "Bread and Circus".

One Love to you all and to you my bredrin Ras_Nevoe, thanks for the resoning

And thanks to the I for the opportunity, It is I pleasure.

'nuff truths and rights coming from the I. I and I, are in agreement on the most important issues, and that is more important than, who is "most" responsible, FIYAH bun all of them, them too greedy, filthy, and corrupt.

P.S. The I is an Irie man! This is not hard to see, so hopefully we'll meet again in the struggle.

Blessings!

Ras Nevoe

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »

P.S. The I is an Irie man! This is not hard to see, so hopefully we'll meet again in the struggle.

Give thanks for the kind words bredrin, the same is said for the I, and yes me bredrin we will again meet and reason and trample down oppresion together. I will save a lickle draw of herb and a hot plate of roast fish and cornbread for the Lion.  One Love

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »

Well said Ras Nevoe. Sorry for the misoverstandin Human

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 03:28:44 AM »

No need for any sorry's my bredrin because you are just that"My Bredrin" and so much more, one love to you all.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 04:12:31 PM »

I&I still think dat there is a likkle race-wise discrimination inna dis reasoning.
When I say "Black Supremacist," I&I fx mean Mr. Mugabe, di president of Zimbabwe.
Mugabe is an babylonian, an evil man, an downpressor and a hater.
Him BLACK. And He doesn't work "together with downpressors," He IS and downpressor.
He is black, He is wrong, JAH NAH LIKE HIM.
See? Color does not matter at all. When Mugabe is evil, it is just as evil as when di white supremacists is evil.
That is my point, bredrin.
Never romanticize one of di races.
Raspect, Idren.

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 08:09:07 PM »

Black Supremacy is against such acts.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 11:06:29 PM »

Give thanks for the kind words bredrin, the same is said for the I, and yes me bredrin we will again meet and reason and trample down oppresion together. I will save a lickle draw of herb and a hot plate of roast fish and cornbread for the Lion.  One Love

Who can resist such a heart-felt invitation? Certainly not InI.

Until that day bredrin I will wait patiently, while working twice as hard.

Blessings

Ras Nevoe

Posted on: June 24, 2007, 10:22:41 pm
I&I still think dat there is a likkle race-wise discrimination inna dis reasoning.

You should quote statements that cause this feeling. Get some clarification.

When I say "Black Supremacist," I&I fx mean Mr. Mugabe, di president of Zimbabwe.
Mugabe is an babylonian, an evil man, an downpressor and a hater.

This is arguably,true. But, when you say "Black Supremacist" I would like to have a clear definition as to what you are talking about. Can you give I the definition of a "Black Supremacist", as there are so many different definitions on this forum.

...Also, --according to your definition-- is the opposite of "Black Supremacist", "White Supremacist"?

Him BLACK. And He doesn't work "together with downpressors," He IS and downpressor.
He is black, He is wrong, JAH NAH LIKE HIM.

Whether, or not he works "together with downpressors", that is questionable. But everythingelse we are in agreement.

See? Color does not matter at all. When Mugabe is evil, it is just as evil as when di white supremacists is evil.

Very true, but, we are not reasoning the issue of "evil people". The issue is "Black Supremacist". How is he a "black supremacist" --according to your definition of what it is--, and how is his actions parallel to that of a white supremacist?

Never romanticize one of di races.

Assumptions, bredren!

You are assuming ones are "romanticizing" a race of people.

Blessings!

Ras Nevoe

Ras Wigga

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 12:24:03 AM »

Peace & Hotep, bredren Nevoe

InI give thanks to the I for holding high the banner of Rastafari and Truths and Rights. I will admit when you sent I that copy of the "Code Book", I was a bit skeptical, I read it from front to back, in one night. I now realize why the I devotes so much time promoting it.

Bredren, as I have already admitted to the I, I am a "reformed racist (white supremacist)" and it is hard for InI to get non-white people to see that,
white Supremacy is the root of all the world's problems.

to use your prison analogy: How do you convince a prisoner that the prison exists, if he doesn't even believe a "former" warden.

P.S. Thanks again for your guidance and selflessness. I see a lot of "tribalism" on here, don't fall into those pits.........................

HOTEP
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.