Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: "Ass Licking" Approach  (Read 39214 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: "Ass Licking" Approach
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 12:35:13 AM »

P.S. Thanks again for your guidance and selflessness. I see a lot of "tribalism" on here, don't fall into those pits.........................

Blessed Love
Can the I clarify what is meant by this statement?
I'm sure those involved could benefit from the I's insight
as I sight that none here would want to detract from the righteousness of walking in H.I.S. name
give thanks
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras Wigga

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 02:56:08 AM »

Peace & Hotep, NyaInnIJahLove

Blessed Love
Can the I clarify what is meant by this statement?
I'm sure those involved could benefit from the I's insight
as I sight that none here would want to detract from the righteousness of walking in H.I.S. name
give thanks
Nyah

"Tribalism =  Any three, and/or sometimes more than three people, thinking, speaking, and/or acting to "satisfy" each other with little, or no concern for others, in one or more areas of activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and/or war."

I man was simply making a general observation. Some people on this forum behave that way, that is how I sight it. To defend/support one, is to defend/support ONE! To defend/support TRUTH, JUSTICE and CORRECTNESS is to defend/support ALL! Only a wolf would deny this....a wolf who intend to make you it's meal.

InI stay on the side of the truth, regardless of InI affiliation with any human beings.

In the code-book it says: "Do not permit any feelings of friendship, cordiality, respect, and/or affection toward any person, white or non-white, Racist or non-Racist, to interfere with, or take precedence over, any just and correct speech and/or action in support of the elimination of Racism White Supremacy).

this is one of the suggestions, that InI took from the code-book, it helps I and I to stay focus on the truth and rights, which is an oath InI made to Iself when I became a Rastafarian.

InI hope the can see where i am coming from.

P.S. no disraspect to the I Ras_Nevoe, InI was not saying the I is involved in tribalism, just a warning, rasta!

HOTEP

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »

Ites, bredrin
About the "likkle" race-wise discrimination in here, I mean that you only say "White Supremacists," you nah give any guilt to others. You must accept that just because one is black, He is not a man living in Jah.
Many blacks are racists. That is not okay. I&I a truly and fully against colonialism and other isms and scisms, but this doesn't make ignore, when someone ONLY give di guilt to whites.
As I&I have already said two times; Rasta nah black ting, Rasta all thing! Ites.

Black Supremacist: "Black supremacy is a racist ideology which holds that black people are superior to other people and is most often thought of in connection with anti-white racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry towards non-black people."
To romanticize and glorify blacks over whites or other. Leonard Howell, original "rasta," was an black supremacist. But I&I also know that Mugabe is not an black supremacist, so that is not the right word to use, but he is black and he is babylonian. Iman just used it as an negative, as "white supremacist" is white babylonians. Seen.
     We must just all watch out to blame whites. Whites is blacks with another color, remember?

When I say "romanticize the black race," I mean, all the things, I have written above, to say dat "blacks are di children of Jah" and to say dat "white man is di root of all evil and all problems."

Raspect Idren

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 04:31:46 PM »

But

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 02:14:04 AM »

Tribalism =  Any three, and/or sometimes more than three people, thinking, speaking, and/or acting to "satisfy" each other with little, or no concern for others, in one or more areas of activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and/or war."

Well bredda, I hope that I have not been guilty of this. Perhaps sometimes, I feelings of insecurity, in being a pale skin Ras, has caused I too appear as if I condone some kind of reverse rascism.....My point is, the pain is real and must be aired, even if ones are not truly at the same level of non-racism that His Majesty showed we.....I sight that all pain originates from separation from Jah, not that this is in essence reality, as we live in the Greater body of Jah, as His creation, with Him within and all around we.....so to heal this pain Only surrendering to His Will and Love can we become Whole.
Of Course we cannot deny that victimization has, and continues to occur, and so....as H.I.M. directed,and many of Jah Prophets remind we.... we are obligated to stand up for the rights of any and all vulnerable, disadvantage people, regardless of appearance.....
So I fully support anything that supports empowerment of Jah people...as long as the rights of others are not sacrificed along the way.....
Blessings and Raspect
Nyah
Please, let I know if the I sights any of this kind of "tribalism" in I posts, I would be greatly appreciative....

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 02:37:42 PM »

sorry I didnt realize my first post messed up! But black supremacy is not racism. It is the opposite. As King Emmanuel taught us it is about love and nature.The whole universe is black. Without darkness there is no light. Get what Iman be saying?

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 04:33:11 PM »

Look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy

Not because I&I see wikipedia as an real authority, but this is what the word means.

Selah Ites.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »

Look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy

Not because I&I see wikipedia as an real authority, but this is what the word means.

Selah Ites.

I still didn't get a clear cut definition of what black supremacy is. They are talking about what "they" considers Black Supremacy, but they offer no DEFINITION. Can you define it? since they have not succeeded in doing so.

BLESSINGS!

Ras Nevoe

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 10:43:41 PM »

Yes I Bredda,
A black supremacist is a black person, (skin), dat believes dat di blacks a superior to di whites or other races. As Leonard Howell meant. Just as Hitler said di white "race" was.

I&I hope dat di I overstand I definition.

Ites.

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2007, 01:07:01 AM »

Yes I Bredda,
A black supremacist is a black person, (skin), dat believes dat di blacks a superior to di whites or other races. As Leonard Howell meant. Just as Hitler said di white "race" was.

I&I hope dat di I overstand I definition.

Ites.

NO Bred!!! Black Ipremacy is what King Emmanuel taught!! They are some of the highest teachings of love!!

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »

Iman nah agree, bredrin.
Read the wikipedia.

Iman nah bobo.
The meaning of the word "black supremacy" cyaan be made by one man, it can only be made by a hole people, in their ways of speaking.
If I&I said dat a carrot, was really a horse, then Iman would be wrong, seen, bredrin?

It is only if you have the observation dat everything is really black, dat black supremacy is = Love.
And I&I observe dat, but many doesn't. Therefore it is a wrong word describing it.

Selah Ites.

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 06:30:10 PM »

Black Supremacy is smiply stating black is the dominant force in nature. The universe is black, black man come first ect..This is the way Christ laid it down. That means that is correct way.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 09:22:53 PM »

Oneness is di word, bredda. Not blackness og black supremacy.

Once again, you must look at the wikipedia-page. It says the meaning of di word, seen.

Jah Pon Earth, Emperor Haile Selassie I never talked about dat black supremacy, seen?
Him only talked about freedom, righteousness, equality of genders/races/faiths.
Not one supremacy, but all "races" supremacy.

Ites

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 07:40:32 PM »

Ya bred I read it. But you must understand that I sight Emmanuel as Jesus Christ. So His word is the one that I follow.

Witelioness

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2007, 09:08:46 AM »

Bless I Ras Adam!

Me feel you. Respect.

Its not them white people that opress any more.

IT IS MONEY. Times change brethren n sistren. Rasta was a black thing, today its UNIVERSAL.
Respect BLACK history and pain. Me feel that pain too but life is to block out pain. Theres no peace without justice.

Lets move forwards in TOGETHERNESS.

Me know there are lots of fashion dreads: black n white. Wolfes them. Jumbys.
There are true blessed rasta people: black n white.

FACTS

Bun fiya
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.