Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: "Ass Licking" Approach  (Read 39217 times)

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
Re: "Ass Licking" Approach
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »

Ras Nicro:
I&I overstand and raspect. Blessings fi the I.

Ites Sistah Lioness.

Raspect & Love.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:29:57 PM by Ras Adam »

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2007, 05:46:15 PM »

Yes I Bredda,
A black supremacist is a black person, (skin), dat believes dat di blacks a superior to di whites or other races. As Leonard Howell meant. Just as Hitler said di white "race" was.

I&I hope dat di I overstand I definition.

Ites.

InI overstand, but as far as I am concerned this is an ignorant CON-cept. Nothing about Black Supremacy is a reality, meaning none of it has materialized. If something has not materialized, it does not exist.

Lets test this theory: InI am a Victim of White Supremacy..... I know this because I feel the effects of White Supremacty on a daily basis, in ALL areas of activity. I must cooperate with, White Supremacy directly or indirectly, In ALL areas of activity. Even acquiring a LOAF of BREAD requires my cooperation with white supremacy.

If Black Supremacy does exist, then ALL non-black people are victims of Black Supremacy......If Black Supremacy IS NOT just a concept, but a reality, how does a white person and/or a "non-black" person feel/experience the effects of Black Supremacy.

If Black Supremacy, is the opposite of White Supremacy, that would mean that White Supremacy is ONLY a CON-cept. That  would also mean that non-white peoples biggest problem with White Supremacy is that an ignorant white person speaks and teaches it. But it is still just a CON-cept.

Also....If Black Supremacy is the opposite if White Supremacy, then the definition of a White Supremacist is:

a "white" person, (skin), dat believes dat di whites are superior to di blacks/non-whites or other races. Just as Hitler said di white "race" was.

NOTE: If Hitler only spoke of White Supremacy, he would not have such a dominant spot in "European History". It is his ACTIONS, more-so than his words that is GLORIFIED by Racist (White Supremacists).

BLESSINGS!

Ras Nevoe

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 06:52:52 PM »

I&I feel di black supremacism on my on body when I read a racistic blacks thoughts.
Black supremacist (racists) exists.
Fx. Elijah Muhammad. He is an black supremacist. Leonard Howell was an black supremacist.

Just because there isn't (as) many believers of (my overstanding of) black supremacy, it nah mean dat it doesn't exist.
It sounds like you mean dat all white man a racist, nah?

And Yes, a white supremacist is one who believes dat whites are superior to blacks and other "races". Adolf Hitler was an supremacist. Ku Klux Klan is white supremacists. I&I a white, but as a jew (jewish heritage) I&I feel the scars of Nazism on I body, just as blacks feel the whips of slavery pon dem bodys.
Amongst nazis, Hitler's words is glorified.

Raspect Bredrin

elias

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »

Quote from: Ras_Nevoe link=topic=4359.  msg61815#msg61815 date=1182262259
What is a Black Supremacist?

Ras Nevoe
Posted on: June 19, 2007, 02:41:29 pm
Please, don't twist JAH words, like the Romans and King James did  Yoshua ("Jesus").   When Selassie I made that speech, and in particular, that specific statement, he was talking to those White Supremacists "allies" of his, who sided with Mussolini(the aggressor), when Ethiopia was invaded.   He was talking to the people who practice White Supremacy, not the "Victims of White Supremacy".  

"Until the colour of a man skin is of no more significance"  =  "Until Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated"

One question.  .  .  .  .  .  . 

If White Supremacy never existed, would there be any significance in the colour of a man skin?

Ras Nevoe

Posted on: June 19, 2007, 03:00:08 pm
I agree.  

The texture and color of the hair is also of significance. 

So is the length and width of the nose. 

even height and weight, is of significance. 

I wanna leave all the I's with a quote, if you know who say it, I gwine "applaud" you. 

".  .  .  and don't blame me, I was given this world, I didn't make it"

Ras Nevoe

Meaning that when we eliminate so called 'white supremacy' it's ok for you to go and say nah he was saying that because he didn't like white people thinking they're boss, when it's gone you can make sure black people are boss, honestly rasta.  because ma skin is white mean that i have no right to express my thoughts on PEACE LOVE AND EQUALITY through rasta? Not to mention I have African roots myself, whether rasta be black thing white thing african thing chinese thing english thing japanese thing, isn't what its saying the thing that matters?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 09:59:48 PM by elias »

Witelioness

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2007, 08:57:37 AM »

Yes blessed Brethren and Sistren,

me feel so sad when me see that within rasta movement there is a tribal war agwaan.
me feel the pain of both the sides and me love peace.

We should accept 1 another in jah name and unite.

me feel that Jah bless us rasta people and He gave us a mission to complete.

When is this racial topic finally disappear?
Me no feel the movement is fi black individuals only.

Selassie I live

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2007, 10:29:37 PM »

Excuse I Idrens & Sistrens for not being able to have the time to reply to your posts immediately - like before. I have much to do at the moment and am not present on this forum like before.

My answer is to the beginnings of this thread...

Why I say it is a "black" thing ? Where do blacks come from ? Who were the "first ?" Even HIM hold that TITLE...i.e., "the first !" What do u think the I mean in HIM name ? When I talk about "black" then I am certainly talking about AFRICAN - where do "blacks" come from ?

About this being an "all thing ?"

Me nah agree with that ! Why ? Where were all your ancestors when I was getting whipped, murdered, seperated, enslaved, "dehumanized !!" Where were them !?

We had to rise up and FORCE...yes I say FORCE this world to accept us ! It was through these thoughts (I and I thoughts !) that such movements, ideaologies, ways, were created.

It may be (in your eyes) an "all" thing but, I am still THE ORIGINATOR of it - meaning without what I and I ANSCETORS WAS FORCED to live through - this would not be ! Meaning this is I and will allways be I and only I thing - everyone else is a follower.

Why ? It was your foreparents (wether you like it or not) that created this situation - it was I foreparents who solved it ! Now ...now...now... I foreparents have created a situation that has eliminated the hatred your forefathers created. A situation that the "all" accept. Still does not make the "all" I !!

Part of that "all" were and still are responsible for I peoples sufferation. My eyes are OPEN. And until that day (Like HIM say) "UNTIL THAT DAY" "WAR !" I people have been fooled long enough by "sweet talk."

Now put your selves in I shoes.... This is a black thing ! And I say it with NO APOLOGIES ! The rest are just "followers."

You and your ancestors have never been through - and still going through- what I and I have. And IF !,  then it was by your own cause...can't put no blame on I. Basta !

You can never put I in, or compare your shoes to I - we had none in them times and, we still trodding without none today !

prophet7

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:38:43 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2007, 11:39:08 PM »

It sounds like you mean dat all white man a racist, nah?

The I, Ras Wigga is a White Man, and a counter-racist, who I network with on an almost-everyday basis, so that theory obviously don't fit. Not only that, but I have very good PERSONAL friends who are white, who share I same perspectives on these matters. So if I was to even think in that way, would make I extremely ignorant.

And Yes, a white supremacist is one who believes dat whites are superior to blacks and other "races". Adolf Hitler was an supremacist.

For clarification, you are saying that white supremacy is a BELIEF, that has not manifested PHYSICALLY, and only causes phycological and/or mental pain/subjection. Meaning that non-white people are not dominated or subjected to the SUPREME AUTHORITY of White Supremacists (Racist), or any person who is white for this matters-sake.

^^^^is this a correct assessment, Idren?

Ku Klux Klan is white supremacists. I&I a white, but as a jew (jewish heritage) I&I feel the scars of Nazism on I body, just as blacks feel the whips of slavery pon dem bodys.
Amongst nazis, Hitler's words is glorified.

..... I've asked this question, countless time and never received a clear answer, or atleast one that revealed the truth....so i will ask, a rasta, cuz it is my understanding that rasta is for the truth...............What is a JEW, and what RACE are "JEWS" classified as?..........

............For the record there is nothing Supreme, or Authoritative about the Ku Klux Klan, if you know their history you will see that. In America, and around the world for that matter, a Jew (white) is supreme in comparison to a KKK member. This is Truth!

Also...I feel the scars of Nazism and the so-called "Jewish Holocaust", just as much as you do, if not more, but you wouldn't know why......

"because they teach us that the "jews" were the ones who suffered that genocide, ALONE, when in-fact, they were in the minority."

I&I feel di black supremacism on my on body when I read a racistic blacks thoughts.
Black supremacist (racists) exists.

Again, buying a "loaf of bread" requires InI cooperation with white supremacy, that is an extremely basic example/evidence that white supremacy EXISTS. Almost everything that non-white people want, need, desire, to do/create, they must get permission ULTIMATELY from someone white, this is a sign of SUPREMACY:(dictionaries definintion: "supreme authority or power." ; "power to dominate or defeat; i.e. "mastery of the seas"),  WHITE SUPREMACY!

with that said, now, how do you feel the effects of Black Supremacy, and what are the signs that it exists. If reading some words, hurt your feelings, simply stop reading them. I wish white supremacy was something I had the power to ignore, unfortunately it is not.

The truth is crying out and it's so loud and so clear, but most people won't even hear!

^^^^someone tell me who said the above quote, and I will "APPLAUD" them.

to be specific the person also said in the same verse..... "The gift of RASTAFARI is for ALL man to SHARE, but some would rather to be so unfair."

BLESSINGS!

Ras Nevoe

Posted on: July 05, 2007, 11:30:46 pm
Excuse I Idrens & Sistrens for not being able to have the time to reply to your posts immediately - like before. I have much to do at the moment and am not present on this forum like before.

My answer is to the beginnings of this thread...

Why I say it is a "black" thing ? Where do blacks come from ? Who were the "first ?" Even HIM hold that TITLE...i.e., "the first !" What do u think the I mean in HIM name ? When I talk about "black" then I am certainly talking about AFRICAN - where do "blacks" come from ?

Me nah agree with that ! Why ? Where were all your ancestors when I was getting whipped, murdered, seperated, enslaved, "dehumanized !!" Where were them !?

We had to rise up and FORCE...yes I say FORCE this world to accept us ! It was through these thoughts (I and I thoughts !) that such movements, ideaologies, ways, were created.

It may be (in your eyes) an "all" thing but, I am still THE ORIGINATOR of it - meaning without what I and I ANSCETORS WAS FORCED to live through - this would not be ! Meaning this is I and will allways be I and only I thing - everyone else is a follower.

Why ? It was your foreparents (wether you like it or not) that created this situation - it was I foreparents who solved it ! Now ...now...now... I foreparents have created a situation that has eliminated the hatred your forefathers created. A situation that the "all" accept. Still does not make the "all" I !!

Part of that "all" were and still are responsible for I peoples sufferation. My eyes are OPEN. And until that day (Like HIM say) "UNTIL THAT DAY" "WAR !" I people have been fooled long enough by "sweet talk."

Now put your selves in I shoes.... This is a black thing ! And I say it with NO APOLOGIES ! The rest are just "followers."

You and your ancestors have never been through - and still going through- what I and I have. And IF !,  then it was by your own cause...can't put no blame on I. Basta !

You can never put I in, or compare your shoes to I - we had none in them times and, we still trodding without none today !

prophet7

InI, forunately overstands where the I is coming from, but I can see where most might get offended. The truth is bitter medicine, and unfortunately, not all are willing to swallow.

Keep on moving, Idren, and may the spirit of JAH Itinue to Follow.

BLESSINGS!

Ras Nevoe
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2007, 12:07:12 AM »

What happens to everyone else if only Blacks can be Ras?
My ancestors were being killed, raped tortured and having our land stolen from us!!

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2007, 07:48:33 AM »

My ancestors were being killed, raped tortured and having our land stolen from us!!

Good Point!

Waiting to hear prophet 7, reply.

I see where both of the I's are coming from, and both are right, just reason with each other, and the I's can bring LIGHT to this situation, because I myself am still a bit confused.

P.S. Prophet 7, don't leave, man.

Blessings!

Ras Nevoe

Ras Wigga

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »

Peace & Hotep!

What happen to the reasoning, RASTAS?....................

The truth is crying out and it's so loud and so clear, but most people won't even hear!

^^^^someone tell me who said the above quote, and I will "APPLAUD" them.

to be specific the person also said in the same verse..... "The gift of RASTAFARI is for ALL man to SHARE, but some would rather to be so unfair."

That would be Stephen Marley, the title of the  song is "It Was Written", featuring Damian "Jr.Gong" Marley and Capleton.

HOTEP!

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2007, 08:09:49 PM »

No Damian featuring Steve and Capleton

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2007, 02:11:40 AM »

why does it seem like we r arguing and not reasoning. if I'm wrong sorry. but, Jah didn't bless us with a great place like this so we can argue with our brothers an sisters.
Posted on: July 08, 2007, 01:43:46 am
Good Point!

Waiting to hear prophet 7, reply.

I see where both of the I's are coming from, and both are right, just reason with each other, and the I's can bring LIGHT to this situation, because I myself am still a bit confused.

P.S. Prophet 7, don't leave, man.

Blessings!

Ras Nevoe

I see your point.  but you have to remember that I did not do that to you or your people and nether did any of my family (I'm white). So don't direct it on all non blacks direct it on the non blacks who did holed your people down for years because by blaming all of non blacks for something some of us didn't do is ignorant, no offense, just trying to clear things up.

also i am on your side. my god is Jah and so is yours and almost every one else's.

If Jah is our father than we are his sons and daughters. so that makes us all brothers and sisters.
Also I apologize for what some of my people did it was very very wrong. blessings.and unity.
Posted on: July 08, 2007, 02:06:03 am

if i was alive then trust me i would have done something about those terrible, terrible things.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2007, 07:17:34 AM »

Bless bred Raspect

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2007, 02:01:25 PM »

Peace & Hotep!

What happen to the reasoning, RASTAS?....................

That would be Stephen Marley, the title of the  song is "It Was Written", featuring Damian "Jr.Gong" Marley and Capleton.

HOTEP!

Babylon say, "close, but no cigar!"

I man say, "close, but no spliff!"    ;D ;D

InI still gwine "applaud" the I, cuz yo come close, and InI owe it to the I for the support.

Blessings!!!

Posted on: July 09, 2007, 12:29:42 pm
No Damian featuring Steve and Capleton

Ites, why yo never answer long time, Rasta?

The I is right, it was Damian who said it.

InI applauded the I.

BLESSINGS!!!
Posted on: July 09, 2007, 12:36:28 pm
why does it seem like we r arguing and not reasoning. if I'm wrong sorry. but, Jah didn't bless us with a great place like this so we can argue with our brothers an sisters.

InI speak for I-self when I say that, this is a reasoning, not an argument. However ones must overstand that, in order to have your questions answered, you must be willing to answer the same type questions. InI try I best to answer everyone's questions, so InI would appreciate if the I's can answer InI's questions as well. That is the spirit of reasoning.

Posted on: July 08, 2007, 01:43:46 am
I see your point.  but you have to remember that I did not do that to you or your people and nether did any of my family (I'm white). So don't direct it on all non blacks direct it on the non blacks who did holed your people down for years because by blaming all of non blacks for something some of us didn't do is ignorant, no offense, just trying to clear things up.

We are in full agreement on this point. And since we can't go back and deal with those who first loaded us on the ships and brought us thru the Middle Passage, It is only right for us to deal with the HERE, and the NOW. Most people say, "what blacks WENT thru" or  "what non-white people --in general-- WENT thru", but this is only to take focus off what we are GOING thru, today. So today, I say, who should we blame, and what are you doing today, to make sure that those who are in need of the MOST help (non-white people), get the help that they are ENTITLED TO?!

also i am on your side. my god is Jah and so is yours and almost every one else's.

Who's side are you NOT on?

Also I apologize for what some of my people did it was very very wrong. blessings.and unity.

You are apologizing for what some of your people DID (no need to, just remain, non-racist).

You see what I mean, though? What about what some of your people are DOING NOW.

if i was alive then trust me i would have done something about those terrible, terrible things.

You are ALIVE TODAY, what are you doing about the terrible things they are doing, TODAY?!

Blessings!!!

Ras Nevoe

Posted on: July 09, 2007, 01:06:55 pm
InI just want to state for the record: The only ones responsible for the plight of non-white people today, yesterday, and any point in history, is the White Supremacists (Racists). Racist Man and Racist Woman, in all the forms he and she has evolved through-out history was/is the ROOT of ALL the worlds ills. Even worse than that, at the present time, they are the only ones with the COMPLETE POWER to rid the world of these ILLS, by providing "COMPENSATION" (make-up for whats missing). But they choose not to!

To blame non-racist white people, is to cause confusion between, white and non-white people (as evident in this thread).

To blame any non-white person, is pointless and incorrect, because ALL non-white people are "Victims of Racism" (White supremacy). It is impossible for a Victim to be his/her own "victimizer". But it must be overstood, that, non-white people can, will, and do function as "agents" or "puppets" for White Supremacists (Racists). This gives non-racist white people and non-white people, the ILLUSION, that White Supremacy, is not JUST A WHITE THING.[b/]

Blessings!!!

Ras Nevoe

« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 02:03:48 PM by Ras_Nevoe »

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »

Who's side are you NOT on?

[/quote]

I am not on Babylon's side(whit supremacist).

I am sorry it seam like I read it wrong. but I hear what your saying. I should be doing something about it now and fast before it gets more out of hand than it all ready is. thanx Ras .blessings and unity.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.