Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: "Ass Licking" Approach  (Read 39213 times)

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
Re: "Ass Licking" Approach
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2007, 02:01:25 AM »

blessings, sorry I have not posted been at Iman familia reunioun and drove back with I grandparents.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2007, 12:45:34 PM »

This is the Truth Big Time.......
One of the local black men of this area, Mick his name, a true owner/caretaker of land not too far from here came around yesterday....he is so fed up and was talking up tribal war.....I laid the but the white people have done all this damage...and he said ...don't blame the whites, they don't know any betta, blame the two legged dogs, were his words.....he called his own people lazy and I said...but generations of slavery, stealing children, racism etc have taken there toll, its gonna take time to heal this....he agreed but admitted he had a lot of hate in his heart.
This man grew up in a boys home, killed a man, and has spent 20 yrs in jail...yah see black people here almost have a better chance of a  black fella kind of community situation in jail, because they are a minority outside and a majority in jail...I have seen that attitude before, they are not afraid to go to jail, because it has become almost more attractive on the inside than out...I find that a very sad and angryfying shituation. He learnt about his own culture and Lore from some Elders inside...despite him saying he is hateful and wanting to hurt I saw a deeply spiritual, proud ang humble man wanting some justice and respect.
I was fortunate to be able to offer some tunes we had just recorded with a JA Bred, a mutual brutha, herbal tunes..fe him to enjoy while we talked and he smoked billies. I hope he left with a little less hate and a bit more love and peace in his heart...coz personally, I don't want that Bred to end up back in the White supremacists prison....I would rather hear he has gone out to the desert or to one of the awesome Indiginous festivals around the country...it is just an example of what is happening here....of course I sighted up some teachings of His Majesty and felt glad that I could offer that.....many Aboriginal people here are still nomadic, living out bush or in parks and are totally non materialistic, although their land means everything to them, they do not have control over that land tho, for the most part...there is a sense of hopelessness in many, alcohol & violence is a way of life for too many, but there are some good things...new cultural festivals are springing up all over the country..so there is hope......but rumours of unrest too, Mick tells me there is a Black Army out in the Desert.....
I told Him, I choose Rasta...like Bob says Rasta or we got a fight pon we hands....
Bless and Love
Sistah Nyah 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2007, 05:56:36 PM »

..... I've asked this question, countless time and never received a clear answer, or atleast one that revealed the truth....so i will ask, a rasta, cuz it is my understanding that rasta is for the truth...............What is a JEW, and what RACE are "JEWS" classified as?..........

To be a jew, to be jewish, is to have origins in the people op Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, Israel,    - The jewish people is di people chosen by Jah, if you read your scriptures. Abraham was the first jew. Israel (Jacob) had his twelve sons, dat became di tribes of Israel, of which Judah is one a dem. If this people are your heritage, you are jewish. The "race" has it's origins inna di land around Iraq (Babylon).
But just because the jewish people were chosen by Jah, to establish Israel & Zion I, it doesn't mean dat dem a better than other people, in any way, seen. Di Israelites sin several times inna di holy scriptures, inna history.

............For the record there is nothing Supreme, or Authoritative about the Ku Klux Klan, if you know their history you will see that. In America, and around the world for that matter, a Jew (white) is supreme in comparison to a KKK member. This is Truth!

Nah, I&I nah observe dat, bredda.
Some people hate KKK, some people hate Jews, some people hate rastas, some people hate WHITES.
And then you say dat more people hate KKK's than jews. I&I nah observe dat either. Nazis hate jews. Many americans hate jews. The jew is always blamed for many things, some say dat Bush is really a jew, and that's why he is evil. And so on, and so on...
But... I&I nah observe a belief or reality on behalf of what the majority observes dat, seen. Fx. Germany in the 40's almost all people inna Germany believed dat jews should die, because they were this worlds plaque. But just because so many people believed inna dis, is is and was NOT TRUE. Selah Ites.

Also...I feel the scars of Nazism and the so-called "Jewish Holocaust", just as much as you do, if not more, but you wouldn't know why......
"because they teach us that the "jews" were the ones who suffered that genocide, ALONE, when in-fact, they were in the minority."
No, Iman nah know nor overstand why.
6,000,000 jews died inna WW2. Six million lifes. And then there was also killed 6 million, which were deemed unworthy of life, by the nazis. Another six million lifes. That is 12 million killed. I&I nah see the half as the majority, bredda. And many of the others, non-jews, the six million non-jews that was killed, I&I nah overstand why you should ever feel it more than Iman. Because very many of the non-jews killed, was handicapped people and homosexuals, and Iman nah assume dat you are any of these. So I&I nah overstand why you could or should ever feel the holocaust as much or more than I. Selah.

with that said, now, how do you feel the effects of Black Supremacy, and what are the signs that it exists. If reading some words, hurt your feelings, simply stop reading them. I wish white supremacy was something I had the power to ignore, unfortunately it is not.
The effects of black supremacy has been murder, hate, and also some of I&I ras-idren. The sign, dat it exist, is dat people glorify it. If Iman thought "hmm... Whites is superior to blacks," I would be an white supremacist. If you, I assume dat you a black, thought "hmm... blacks is superior to whites," you would be an black supremacist. Selah Ites. And you say "If reading some words, hurt your feelings, simply stop reading them." I&I accept dat is if you would say "JUST ACCEPT DOWNPRESSION" or "JUST TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY FROM DOWNPRESSION AND ACCEPT IT" - It is di same inna different words. Iman will never accept nor respect downpression to I-self, I black idren, I white idren, or to any other idren or person. JAH! Rastafari.

Me nah agree with that ! Why ? Where were all your ancestors when I was getting whipped, murdered, seperated, enslaved, "dehumanized !!" Where were them !?
Where were I black idren under the holocaust? When I was getting whipped, murdered, seperated, enslaved, "dehumanized !!" Where were them !?..............
Selah

The I must just overstand dat blacks are not di only ones getting downpressed. Fx. jews are still downpressed and hated, maybe more, in another way, because many non-rascists, dat doesn't hate blacks, hate jews...

The truth is bitter medicine, and unfortunately, not all are willing to swallow.
I&I couldn't have said it better I-self. RASTA ALL THING!

My ancestors were being killed, raped tortured and having our land stolen from us!!
Hmm... Doesn't dat also sound like Jews and Israel?

Also I apologize for what some of my people did it was very very wrong.
Even though, I-selfs roots is not "arian" but jewish, Iman would say dat no-one should apologize for what our people of color did many years ago. It will only be meant or help symbolic, it doesn't change anything, and if blacks still hates whites today because of the slavery of dem ancestors, it is the blacks dat is wrong today. Only a very little few of whites today is pro black slavery, only dem can you hate with an reason.

this is a reasoning, not an argument.
Mhh, nah, I&I see what him mean,  Iman nah like di tone. It's not a blessed one, idren.

I am not on Babylon's side(whit supremacist).
I'm not either, Iman a not on Babylon's side (white supremacist/black supremacist) .....
I'm on Jah side, nuh color side.

Selah Ites.

Ites and Raspect fi all a you Idren in here, black n' white alike.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2007, 07:02:40 PM »

I'm not either, Iman a not on Babylon's side (white supremacist/black supremacist) .....

Selah Ites.

Thats the Truth brotha.Jah bless
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »

Who's side are you NOT on?

I am not on Babylon's side(white supremacist).

I am sorry it seam like I read it wrong. but I hear what your saying. I should be doing something about it now and fast before it gets more out of hand than it all ready is. thanx Ras .blessings and unity.

NO! Thanks to The I for overstanding.... and also for the opportunity to express InI's view with reasoning.

Seen, Babylon is falling, come and mek we finish push it down together, in Ras Tafari's name.

Praise JAH!!!

Blessings!!!

Ras_Nevoe

Posted on: July 11, 2007, 03:52:09 pm
@ Ras Adam

InI don't have time to respond at the moment, cuz I have too much to say, and too little time, but InI gwine respond later.

P.S. I only asked what a JEW is, and you jumped on the defensive, why?!..........I can't say it is the first time I've received that reaction, after asking that question, in-fact that is always the reaction.

Also.....can you read InI's previous post, because many of your questions are already answered, read it carefullly/thoughtfully.

Blessings

Ras Nevoe

Blessings
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Ras_Growstrong

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 05:04:06 PM »

The Scripture tells us the the Black man is sleep and the white man is blind ... the so called Jew of today is not the Jew of the Bible I would expect anyone with the title Ras would know this.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2007, 06:10:33 AM »

To be a jew, to be jewish, is to have origins in the people op Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, Israel,    - The jewish people is di people chosen by Jah, if you read your scriptures. Abraham was the first jew. Israel (Jacob) had his twelve sons, dat became di tribes of Israel, of which Judah is one a dem. If this people are your heritage, you are jewish. The "race" has it's origins inna di land around Iraq (Babylon).

I had a lengthy response for you regarding the above, but some one summed it all up in one sentence.

The Scripture tells us the the Black man is sleep and the white man is blind ... the so called Jew of today is not the Jew of the Bible I would expect anyone with the title Ras would know this.

^^^This is a proven fact!  So your definition is not right when referring to people commonly known as "Jews". H.I.M. Selassie I was a JEW, InI and many other Rastafarians consider ourselves as Jews (original). But it is only the Jews (white) who are recognized as such.

So, again, I ask you, what is a Jew (white)?

Some people hate KKK, some people hate Jews, some people hate rastas, some people hate WHITES.
And then you say dat more people hate KKK's than jews. I&I nah observe dat either. Nazis hate jews. Many americans hate jews. The jew is always blamed for many things, some say dat Bush is really a jew, and that's why he is evil. And so on, and so on...
But... I&I nah observe a belief or reality on behalf of what the majority observes dat, seen. Fx. Germany in the 40's almost all people inna Germany believed dat jews should die, because they were this worlds plaque. But just because so many people believed inna dis, is is and was NOT TRUE. Selah Ites.

This was the statement:

............For the record there is nothing Supreme, or Authoritative about the Ku Klux Klan, if you know their history you will see that. In America, and around the world for that matter, a Jew (white) is supreme in comparison to a KKK member. This is Truth!

This is not very hard to see. Lets ask ourselves some basic questions...

(1)   Who has more financial and political influence over WORLD AFFAIRS, between these two groups?

(2)   We know that corporations are White Supremacist culprits, who is at the top of most of these corporations?

(3)   Who is the bible referring to when we are warned: " the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan"? (Revelation 2:9)

6,000,000 jews died inna WW2. Six million lifes. And then there was also killed 6 million, which were deemed unworthy of life, by the nazis. Another six million lifes. That is 12 million killed. I&I nah see the half as the majority, bredda. And many of the others, non-jews, the six million non-jews that was killed, I&I nah overstand why you should ever feel it more than Iman. Because very many of the non-jews killed, was handicapped people and homosexuals, and Iman nah assume dat you are any of these. So I&I nah overstand why you could or should ever feel the holocaust as much or more than I. Selah.

Can the I please quote where the I got those numbers from? And, is the I saying that no non-white ("black") people died in the so-called "Jewish Holocaust"?

If Iman thought "hmm... Whites is superior to blacks," I would be an white supremacist. If you, I assume dat you a black, thought "hmm... blacks is superior to whites," you would be an black supremacist. Selah Ites

O.K. so what is it called when people don't just think that they're superior to others, but they oppress and subjugate them because of it, COMPLETELY?

And you say "If reading some words, hurt your feelings, simply stop reading them." I&I accept dat is if you would say "JUST ACCEPT DOWNPRESSION" or "JUST TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY FROM DOWNPRESSION AND ACCEPT IT" - It is di same inna different words. Iman will never accept nor respect downpression to I-self, I black idren, I white idren, or to any other idren or person. JAH! Rastafari.

If you know of InI works you would have never made that statement. As far as I am concerned you're the one turning your head from the "downpression" of all non-white people, and focusing all your energies defending white supremacy. Show me once where you told the truth about the plight of non-white people without using it to justify something you feel white and/or white supremacist people are entitled to. Just one quote, and a link, Idren.

Where were I black idren under the holocaust? When I was getting whipped, murdered, seperated, enslaved, "dehumanized !!" Where were them !?..............
Selah

We were right there with ya in the "Auschwitz" gas chamber, filled with Zyklon B.

The I must just overstand dat blacks are not di only ones getting downpressed. Fx. jews are still downpressed and hated, maybe more, in another way, because many non-rascists, dat doesn't hate blacks, hate jews...

Did you that "Israel" as reffered to in the Ible, is not a geographical location?

Do you know how Jews (white) acquired the land they now call "Israel"?

Even though, I-selfs roots is not "arian" but jewish, Iman would say dat no-one should apologize for what our people of color did many years ago. It will only be meant or help symbolic, it doesn't change anything, and if blacks still hates whites today because of the slavery of dem ancestors, it is the blacks dat is wrong today. Only a very little few of whites today is pro black slavery, only dem can you hate with an reason.
Mhh, nah, I&I see what him mean,  Iman nah like di tone. It's not a blessed one, idren.

JAH works was focussed primarily around the upliftment of Afrikans, and the Unity of Afrika (he was the founder of the Organization for  Afrikan Unity [OAU])

Are you on his side when it comes to uplifting his fellow-afrikans, or is that where you draw the line?

Selah Ites.

Same to you!

Blessings!!!

Ras Nevoe

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Ras_Growstrong

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »

Ras according to the Bible the group of people perpetrating to be Jewish are Ashkenazi Gentiles ... they picked up on the culture back in Jeremiah's days ...  now remember even this guys perpetrating to be Jewish dont even realize their own plight ... they are blind actually believing to be someone they are not ... just as blacks have been trick so have they ... I wonder who is responsible?

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2007, 11:13:35 PM »

But just because the jewish people were chosen by Jah, to establish Israel & Zion I, it doesn't mean dat dem a better than other people, in any way, seen. Di Israelites sin several times inna di holy scriptures, inna history.

The effects of black supremacy has been murder, hate, and also some of I&I ras-idren. The sign, dat it exist, is dat people glorify it. If Iman thought "hmm... Whites is superior to blacks," I would be an white supremacist. If you, I assume dat you a black, thought "hmm... blacks is superior to whites," you would be an black supremacist. Selah Ites. And you say "If reading some words, hurt your feelings, simply stop reading them." I&I accept dat is if you would say "JUST ACCEPT DOWNPRESSION" or "JUST TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY FROM DOWNPRESSION AND ACCEPT IT" - It is di same inna different words. Iman will never accept nor respect downpression to I-self, I black idren, I white idren, or to any other idren or person. JAH! Rastafari.
Selah

Selah Ites.

You see Idren...did I not mention this in I post ?

I am not saying it was, or is right BUT, BUT, - it was your own people wipping and enslaving and torturing yourself !

Yet u want to compare what you went through with I !? Nah mek no sense at all !
That was people of your own complexion that went too far ! Why ? Because your own people allowed it to happen - simple. Jews were mixed up in it too. Oh yes they were. Till Hitler came !

It was Jewish built ships and boats that put I forefathers in slavery ! It was Jewish books that called I "blacKKK Sam", "blackkk Tom,"...etc.,etc.,. It was books written by Jews that were put in I and I curriculum (or however you spell that hate).

Do not try to put yourself in a better position with your "sweet talk."

Accept the truth and the best you can do is.. apologize...but, you all still too proud to. You all had appologies from your people ! And were given much more than anyone else in this world for it. You all were even given a LAND were you do not belong ! Now ain't that something ! You do not come from there ! Check "your own written history !" There is no land you can call yours without using this Bible (that you and your parents have changed) you believe in. But never mind that....Cause..

Yet ! Yet ! You still sucking the blood out of I Idrens and sistrens TODAY and want I fe accept that ! You are talking to the wrong man. Now go ahead and hunt I down. Still can not deafeat I intelligence. Truth is you and your people are still "slave drivers !" Do not mistake your self for being any other or better than your self  because you are indeed "white."

So when I talk about I and I doing this to you...do not try to seperate you from yourself. You are what you are. Do not try to put yourselve above yourself by using another determination for being what you really are ! You are English = white, you are Frensh = white, you are Italian = white...So..So now you are Jew ? What does that make you ? Black ? No ! White ! Accept that and then maybe you can accept the truth about yourself.

Now some of you may have some of I blood in u but, it still ain't changed you ! Just as much as following I way of life never did - just not for you ! And people like u are perfect proof of it.

I am not saying you are not capable....but from what I c you still ain't in that position. Take another look in your mirror.

Like I said you are dealing with the wrong man ! I do not need to accept your "re - spect" - it is I "RAS - pect" you need to open your I (eye) to.

prophet 7
Posted on: July 13, 2007, 10:41:49 pm
The funny thing is that as soon as I BUST you up with the truth - it is supremacist ! Maybe your Jehovah is but, not I.

Was not one of the first ships that put I forefathers in slavery (a ship built by Jews) called MS Jesus ? Read it in your Jewish Encyclopedia. You and your forefathers built ships that did that to I ! It is even in your books ! Books that your forefathers wrote ! Books that they must of been proud of or else they would not have wrote them !
And yet you still are not ashamed to try fe put I further down  by calling I a supremecist ?

Not ashamed to use such words...words that I never did to further justify your forefathers ignorance against I !?

You just a joke in I face. Back off !! You are even worse than Hitler if that is your case.

It was through the work/the help of Jews that I and I people are where I am. Sorry but, I have no sorrow for you. Maybe for your innocent children...but, not for the likes of you...if you are Jew. If you are black..WAKE UP ! Stop talking that "yes boss" sh''t ! Wake up. Some of you are even worse.

YES, ! ASS LICKING APPROACH - Back to the topic we are in!

prophet7
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 11:23:05 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

sistahvee

• Veteran User
  • Rasta Wombman will Prevail
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2007, 02:38:02 AM »

Bless Up Idren

Many do NOT like when facts are repeated.  However in this case Idren Prophet is correct and regardless of whether ones agree with all of his opinions or not is not relevant here when the discussing has turned into a JEW/BLACK debate.  What already happened CANNOT be undone Ras Adam, regardless of whether we wish it to be undone or not. 

There are facts and there are personal Iliefs.  The fact regarding the relationship between Jaws and Blacks are:

Rabbi Bertram W. Korn
"It would seem to be realistic to conclude that any Jew who could afford to own slaves and had need for their services would do so....Jews participated in every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless blacks."

Isaac Mayer Wise, the leader of the American Reform Jews, wrote of the California Indians:

"...though not total savages, [they] are very primitive and ignorant....[They do] nothing besides loafing and begging....They catch trout in the river, and then sell them to buy ammunition, shoot rabbits, birds, eat various roots and wild plants, also snakes, frogs, dogs, cats, and rats, and say, 'Me work no.' In conversation with several of them I found that they have no particular home and are heathens."

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.
"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Slave trading was a major feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam which as a major stopping-off point in the triangular trade. Both North American and Caribbean Jews played a key role in this commerce: records of a slave sale in 1707 reveal that the ten largest Jewish purchasers (10,400 guilders) spent more than 25 percent of the total funds (38,605 guilders) exchanged.

Blacks and Jews have been involved in a re-evaluation of their current and historical relationship. Events of the past several months have raised both tensions and the level of rhetoric coming from all sides.
Some Jews and their dutiful negros have hired the services of Dr. Harold Brackman of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in an effort to preserve the comfortable mythology which has obscured the actual historical record. But unbeknownst to them, Dr. Brackman's 1977 unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, entitled The Ebb and Flow of Conflict, goes far beyond The Secret Relationship in its claims of Jewish conspiracy in the Biblical origin of White supremacy. He clearly states that Jewish Talmudic scholars invented the Hamitic Myth which, through the story of Noah, everlastingly assigned to the African the role of slave and divinely cursed servant of White people. According to Dr. Tony Martin's book, The Jewish Onslaught, the Jewish invention of the Hamitic Myth "provided the moral pretext upon which the entire trade grew and flourished."

"There is no denying," said Brackman of the story of Noah, "that the Babylonian Talmud was the first source to read a Negrophobic content into the episode..." Brackman pointed out further that two third century Jewish "Sages" provided homosexual embellishments for the Biblical story as well.

This "curse" was the absolute basis for the Europeans' choice of dark-skinned Africans for chattel slavery. Many denominations of Christianity, Islam and Judaism believe it and teach it to this very moment! Southern plantation owners attacked the Abolitionists with it; its teaching was the foundation of the slaves' permitted religion; Black inferiority is based on it; the Ku Klux Klan relies on it; even the Mormons officially taught it until 1978. When the Jews invented it and promoted it to the world they sentenced the Black Race to a holocaust the likes of which no people have ever suffered. "Hate teaching" will forever be defined by this wicked belief system brought to us in the Jewish Holy Talmud via Harold Brackman.

Overwhelming Evidence

The history that the old "Black-Jewish Coalition" clumsily avoids is the entire three century history of Jewish presence in South America and the Caribbean. But other highly acclaimed Jewish scholars have not been so blind:
Lee M. Friedman, a one-time president of the American Jewish Historical Society, wrote that in Brazil, where most of the Africans actually went, "the bulk of the slave trade was in the hands of Jewish settlers."
Marcus Arkin wrote that the Jews of Surinam used "many thousands" of Black slaves.
Herbert I. Bloom wrote that "the slave trade was one of the most important Jewish activities here (in Surinam) as elsewhere in the colonies." He even published a 1707 list of Jewish buyers by name with the number of Black humans they purchased.
Cecil Roth, writer of 30 books and hundreds of articles on Jewish history, wrote that the slave revolts in parts of South America "were largely directed against [Jews] as being the greatest slave-holders of the region."
"I gather," wrote Jewish scholar Wilfred Samuels, "that the Jews [of Barbados] made a good deal of their money by purchasing and hiring out negroes..."
According to the Jewish historians, all Barbadian Jews owned slaves - even the rabbi had "the enjoyment of his own two negro attendants."
In Curaçao which was a major slave trading depot, Isaac and Susan Emmanuel report that "the shipping business was mainly a Jewish enterprise."
Says yet another Jewish writer of the Jews of Curaçao, "Almost every Jew bought from one to nine slaves for his personal use or for eventual resale."
Seymour B. Liebman in his New World Jewry, made it clear that "[t]he ships were not only owned by Jews, but were manned by Jewish crews and sailed under the command of Jewish captains."
Moshe Kahan stated bluntly that in 1653-1658, " Jewish-Marrano merchants were in control of the Spanish and Portuguese trade, were almost in control of the Levantine trade...were interested in the Dutch East and West Indian companies, were heavily involved in shipping; and, most important, had at their disposal large amounts of capital."
In Brazil, where most of our kidnapped ancestors were sent, Jewish scholar Arnold Wiznitzer is most explicit about Jewish involvement:
"Besides their important position in the sugar industry and in tax farming, they dominated the slave trade. From 1636 to 1645 a total of 23,163 Negro slaves arrived from Africa and were sold for 6,714,423 florins. The West India Company, which monopolized imports of slaves from Africa, sold slaves at public auctions against cash payment. It happened that cash was mostly in the hands of Jews. The buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of this lack of competitors they could buy slaves at low prices. On the other hand, there also was no competition in the selling of the slaves to the plantation owners and other buyers, and most of them purchased on credit payable at the next harvest in sugar. Profits up to 300 percent of the purchase value were often realized with high interest rates....If it happened that the date of such an auction fell on a Jewish holiday the auction had to be postponed. This occurred on Friday, October 21, 1644."

"All through the eighteenth century, into the early nineteenth, Jews in the North were to own black servants; in the South, the few plantations owned by Jews were tilled with slave labor. In 1820, over 75 percent of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves, employed as domestic servants; almost 40 percent of all Jewish householders in the United States owned one slave or more. There were no protests against slavery as such by Jews in the South, where they were always outnumbered at least 100 to 1....But very few Jews anywhere in the United States protested against chattel slavery on moral grounds." United States Jewry, 1776-1985 (Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1989), p. 586.

"…our fathers were sold, bought, transported, sold again, and bought again mostly by so-called Christians and Jews."
Final Call on-line, 4/25/00
"ntil Jews apologize for their hand in that ugly slave trade; and until the Jewish rabbis and the Talmudic scholars that made up the Hamitic myth -- that we were the children of Ham, doomed and cursed to be hewers of wood and drawers of water -- apologize, then I have nothing to apologize for."
Interview in Swing magazine, 9/24/96
"How did I get to be an anti-Semite...What have I done? I told the truth about Jewish involvement in the slave trade. Your own writers say the same thing. Well, if they're not anti-Semitic for writing it, how the hell am I anti-Semitic for reading what they wrote and then saying it?...I didn't write your history, you wrote it. And then the sad thing, when you confront them with what their scholars have said, they say, 'Well is this part of the old conspiracy talk?'"

Facts may not always be to our liking but they remain FACTS non the less.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee

To he who much is given, much is required

Ras_Growstrong

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2007, 04:40:36 AM »

The scripture informs us that the black man and white man are also brothers ...

the blind one is taking advantage of the sleeping one ....

the blind one refuses to see, the sleeping one refuses to believe they are sleep ...

a few of the sleeping class have awaken and a few blind class can now see ...

could dem be Rasta

sistahvee

• Veteran User
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2007, 05:59:34 AM »

Bless Up Family

Regarding the Black and White stories of the Ible, there are many schools of thought as well as many Interpretations. 

"Some people think that black and white people need to enter a dialogue regarding the relations between the two. InI am sure people believe this is a wonderful idea that would lead to better understanding between the two races. That is a noble sentiment. But what else can be said by black people to whites and vice versa that hasn’t been said or heard by the two races for the past two hundred years.The very moment the children of Africa set foot on the continent of North America they were considered the lesser of white people. The enslavement of black people allowed white people to consider Africans slightly more intelligent beast of burden. Christians would argue that black people had no soul so they deserved to serve whites. Or Christians would claim that Africans were the descendants of Able who killed his brother Cain in the story from the book of Genesis in the bible.
After slavery white people were free to mistreat black people in ways that today would have the organization People for the Ethical Treatment for Animals (PETA) all up in their ass if they were caught treating a dog that way. Black people had to fight for the right to sit where they wanted on a bus. Black people had to fight for the right to drink from any water fountain. Black people had to fight for the right to use any restroom. Black people had to fight for the right to vote. Black people had to fight for the same rights white people enjoy. Black people had to fight for educational opportunities. Black people had to fight for job opportunities.
One should take note that black people had to fight white people for each and every step of progress made in our long and arduous transition from slavery to equality. The majority of white people resisted each one of these steps. White people never said black people should share everything we have. White people saw black freedom fighters as trouble makers attacking their lifestyle. With each and every fight that gave black people a little more of their humanity back there were plenty of white people who felt like their way of life was in jeopardy. White people felt, feel, and will always feel that black people do not deserve to share in the same opportunities that white people take for granted.
Like a number of animals the human is social. Most people need to belong to some organization or group consisting of other people. As a member of the group the human is prone to protect their group from attack by members of other groups. Black people and white people come from two very distinct and different groups. With white people’s perception that their way of life is under attack and the fact that the people from a different clan, the black people, are taking away too much of their privilege it isn’t too farfetched to see that white people would resist and even counter black people’s endeavor for equality with their own endeavor to preserve inequality. The two struggles of black and white people are contradictory.
America has always been perceived as society dominated by white people. The vast majority of leading American governmental, educational, corporate, and religious institutions are controlled by white people or minorities that have accepted white culture, values, and principles as if it was their very own. These assimilated agents of white people, often referred to as toms, feel that they are valued participants of the white clan and its culture. However, let a critical or emergency situation develop with enough pressure and the tom will find themselves rejected by their adopted culture. OJ Simpson and Kobe Bryant are just a couple examples of this phenomenon.
White people want to maintain their advantage inside the culture they dominate. Black people want true equality inside the culture white dominate. This has been a centuries long struggle. But now, after years of struggle, black and white people are ready to come together in a dialogue to put aside their differences in favor of a common goal. Yes this is a wonderful idea and a lovely thought. But it will not happen. The single minded goal of black people, minus the assimilated agents of white culture, runs true opposite of the goal of white people to maintain their advantage for their race.
What new thing can white people say to make blacks give up their struggling for equality in America? What new thing can black people say to make white people truly want to see black people as equals and truly respect our African culture? A good guess for both questions would be a resounding nothing. Our struggle for equality will continue. Their struggle for dominance will continue. Come together in a dialogue? Don’t waste our or your time.
April 16th, 2007 - Posted by brotherpeacemaker |

In the case of Black Americans, there is a collective self-consciousness by many Whites who know full well that Black Americans did not choose America, yet they want to be as much a part of America as Whites. But, many Whites have mindless clichés and shallow minded solutions for the race dilemma. In the foyer of almost any Independent Baptist church south of the Mason Dixon line you can hear, "These Negroes should go back where they came from."
Many Old Testament scholars, particularly European scholars of the 18th, 19th and early 20th century, had written their books and commentaries on the Old Testament from the perspective that there were no people of color mentioned in the Scriptures. This was a particularly difficult and controversial subject, and it has caused much hurt.
They are not the terms we would prefer today, but they are terms that historians, ethnologists and Bible commentators of past centuries, and even the 20th century, have employed to explain their ideas about the origin of blacks. These ideas, steeped in racial prejudice, were alleged to provide a biblical justification for black slavery and the subjugation of black peoples.
Is the Bible a book by a white God for white people?
Nevertheless, it is a fact that the majority of European artists and Bible commentators painted and described all biblical characters, including God, as white. This had the effect of excluding blacks from being a part of Scripture and has led some people of color to question the Bible’s relevance to them.
Exclusion was only one side of the problem. Where the presence of blacks in the Bible was admitted, primarily among uneducated whites, outrageous myths and fables abounded. This was especially true among white Christians living in the southeastern United States prior to the Civil War. These denigrating tales were believed to support the racist (and unbiblical) notion that the Bible supported a white subjugation of black people.
What do we mean by "black"?
There are several difficulties surrounding any discussion of this sensitive topic. Some are obvious; others are less so. Not least is the question, what do we mean by "black" people? In America today, we mean African- Americans—those with African ancestry and dark skin color. But is that how the people who lived when the books of the Bible were written would have thought?
There are differences between ancient and modern concepts of what "black" means when it is applied to people. For example, in the table of nations in Genesis 10, the word used to describe the people descended from Ham in the ancient Hebrew, Akkadian and Sumerian languages is related to the color black. But what does this mean? Our traditional understanding of the Old Testament is influenced by the ancient rabbinic method of interpretation known as Midrash. These interpretations sometimes take precedence over the literal meaning of the text being interpreted. They also belong to another time with other socio-economic conditions and concerns. When ancient rabbinic literature mentions black people, does it mean ethnically "Negro" or just people of generally darker skin?
Some ancient writers say that the Egyptians and Ethiopians were black. But what do they mean? How "black" were they? Were they merely darker than those doing the writing? The wall paintings and hieroglyphics of the ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians picture some people as black in color. But this was a highly stylized art form, and may have nothing to do with their actual skin color.
Some black people are much fairer in skin color than some we classify as "Caucasians." There are also social and legal definitions, based on the percentage of African or "Negro" blood people have in their ancestry. It was not so long ago that certain states had laws that stated that someone was a "Negro" if the person had even a single black ancestor. Physical appearance did not matter.
These are some of the difficulties of trying to determine if people in the Bible are what today we consider black. It is therefore irresponsible to draw superficial conclusions either for or against a black presence in the Scriptures. But this did not stop scholars and theologians (who surely should have known better) from suggesting that all people in the Bible were white, and that the Bible record excludes the Asian and "Negro" races, a conclusion that is not true.
But when it comes to the alleged absence of black people, we encounter a web of cruel deceit that makes a mockery of the true biblical record. Only when you understand this can you begin to get a glimmer of what it has been like to be black in America.

Several views
Among those who have accepted the presence of black people in the Bible, several different views as to the origin of blacks were postulated. Let’s look at some of these.
The pre-Adamite view argues that blacks, particularly so-called "Negroes," are not descended from Adam. This view appears to have its origin in the works of such authors as Paracelsus in 1520, Bruno in 1591, Vanini in 1619 and one of the most prolific writers, Peyrère, in 1655. It reached a high level of development with the 19th-century scholar Alexander Winchell in his book, Preadamites; or a Demonstration of the Existence of Men Before Adam, published in 1880.
These writers (all of them white), argued that blacks belong to a race created before Adam and from among whom the biblical villain Cain found his wife. Cain, by marrying one of these pre-Adamic peoples, the reasoning goes, became the progenitor of all black people. Therefore, it was rationalized, black people, especially "Negroes," are not actually human, because they did not descend from Adam but from some pre-Adamic creation, having entered the human race only by intermarriage, and that with a notorious sinner. As non-humans, therefore, they did not have souls, but were merely beasts like any other beast of the field. And since the Bible says God gave humans dominion over the beasts, it was concluded that these soulless creatures exist to do work for the humans.
This preposterous theological premise was preached in churches across the United States,
Posted on: July 14, 2007, 05:57:56 am
particularly in the Southeast, to reassure people that slavery was not only acceptable, but the very will of God, rooted firmly in a "proper" understanding of the Bible.
The Cainite view argues that Cain was born white, but after his unacceptable sacrifice and the murder of his brother, Abel, he was turned black as punishment and became the progenitor of all black people. According to some of the rabbinic Midrashim (in both the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud), because Cain offered an unacceptable sacrifice, the smoke from this unacceptable sacrifice blew back on him, turned him black and caused all of his children to be born black. In another Talmudic story, a rabbi says that God beat Cain with hail until he turned black. Stories vary, but it became a common Euro-American belief that God cursed and marked Cain by turning him black.1
The Noahite (or old Hamite) view can be traced to writings suggested in the Talmud and later adopted by Jewish and Christian interpreters (especially among white southerners in the pre-Civil War United States). In this view, Ham violated God’s supposed prohibition against mating on the ark. Because he could not resist, he was turned black. Yet another teaching was that Ham and/or Canaan were turned black as a result of Noah’s curse in Genesis 9:24-27. In this view, because God cursed Canaan, that curse was to go on all of Canaan’s descendants and the curse was, first, that they would all be turned black, and second, that they would be servants to white people. Again, we see here a blatant attempt to interpret the Bible in a way that justifies the institution of black slavery.
The New Hamite view is a 19th-century view that holds that Hamites were all white rather than black with the possible exception of Cush. (Cush is a Hebrew term that means "black one.") Scholars, particularly in 19thcentury Germany, said that even if Cush were black in color, he must be regarded as a Caucasoid black. Why? Because, in their view, Negroes were not within the purview of the writers of the Bible. Even some modern biblical scholars hold this view. For example, Martin Noth, considered to be one of the most respected Old Testament scholars of all time, states on page 263 of his book The Old Testament World (Fortress, 1966) that the biblical writers knew nothing of any Negro people.
Understandably, there has been a reaction among black theologians and black people to these ideas. Some have tended toward the opposite extreme, arguing that everyone in the Bible was black. Dr. Charles B. Copher, professor of African American Studies at Interdenominational Theological School in Atlanta, says this view is patently outlandish. He believes that this notion is an overreaction that can lead to another kind of extremism.
The Adamite view. The Adamite view is the orthodox Jewish, Christian and Islamic view. It is based (for Christians) on Acts 17:26, which states that God made all people from one original bloodline, or one source.
Evidence in the Bible
The stories of the Bible took place in and around what we now call the Middle East, and people moved on and off its stage based on their relationship with the nations of ancient Israel and Judah. Consequently the vast majority of the world’s ethnic and racial groups are not specifically identified. But some of those who are identified were black. There are traditions of Cain and his descendants through Ham being black. Rabbinical writings, Jewish writings attribute blackness to Ham.

There is a strong tradition that some of the descendants of Noah through his son Ham were black. Ham had a son named Cush, which means "black" in Hebrew. Cush is the most common term designating color in reference to persons, people or lands used in the Bible. It’s used 58 times in the King James Version. The Greek and Latin word is Ethiopia. In classical literature, Greek and Roman authors describe Ethiopians as black. Archaeology has found these people to be black. In the book of Jeremiah, the question is asked, "Can the Ethiopian change his skin?"
Genesis 10:6-20 describes the descendants of Ham as being located in North Africa, Central Africa and in parts of southern Asia. Psalm 105:23 mentions the "land of Ham" in Egypt, and Psalm 78:51 connects the "tents of Ham" with Egypt.
Other Old Testament evidence
In Genesis 10, Nimrod, son of Cush (whose name means "black"), founded a civilization in Mesopotamia. In Genesis 11, Abraham was from Ur of the Chaldees, a land whose earliest inhabitants included blacks. The people of the region where Abraham came from can be proven historically and archaeologically to have been intermixed racially. So it is possible that Abraham and those who traveled with him could have been racially mixed.
Genesis 14 tells how Abraham’s experiences in Canaan and Egypt brought him and his family into areas inhabited by peoples who were very likely black. Both archaeological evidence and the account in 1 Chronicles 4 tell us that the land of Canaan was inhabited by the descendants of Ham.
Further black presence can be found in the accounts of Hagar the Egyptian, Ishmael and his Egyptian wife, and Ishmael’s sons, especially Kedar. The Kedarites are mentioned many times in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Nehemiah, and the word kedar means "blackness."
Still further evidence of black presence in the patriarchal period appears with Joseph’s experiences in Egypt. Joseph married an Egyptian woman, Asenath, who was descended from Mizraim, which made her Hamitic. Thus there is a strong possibility that Asenath was black. She was the mother of Ephraim and Manasseh.
The New Testament
The New Testament also contains ample evidence of a black presence. Acts 8 tells the story of the Ethiopian eunuch, one of the first Gentiles to be baptized. He came from a black region, so he may have been black. In Acts 13 we read of Simeon, called Niger, the Latin term for black. There is also Lucias from Cyrene, a geographical location of black people.
Do these references give us absolute proof? No. But the weight of evidence indicates that blacks were not excluded from "Bible action." Modern scholarly opinion refutes the theologians who argued against a black presence in the Bible. But sadly, the past Euro-centrist interpretation of the Bible, which did recognize a black presence in the Bible, was deliberately used by some in the past to justify the subjugation and enslavement of peoples of color. "

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee

Ras_Growstrong

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2007, 09:47:46 PM »

How many coincidences are need to believe the math ...

worldwide black people are sleep .... black people symbolically you are of Ham and Shem nuff confusion floating about ... keep it simple and dont let devil philosophies feel your belly ...

Now the scripture eludes to a powerful phenomenon that blacks must inflict to rise out of there pitiful state .... the scripture says you must learn how to be so Jealous you get up and do something about your situation. Now this was said thousands of years ago... I found it rather odd since I was groomed not to be jealous .... but again read your KJV ... If your truly interested in the power of jealousy pull all the scripture that mention the term

You got to get up get out and get something cant spend all your time trying to get high  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 09:49:51 PM by Ras_Growstrong »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2007, 02:48:29 AM »

How many coincidences are need to believe the math ...

worldwide black people are sleep .... black people symbolically you are of Ham and Shem nuff confusion floating about ... keep it simple and dont let devil philosophies feel your belly ...

Now the scripture eludes to a powerful phenomenon that blacks must inflict to rise out of there pitiful state .... the scripture says you must learn how to be so Jealous you get up and do something about your situation. Now this was said thousands of years ago... I found it rather odd since I was groomed not to be jealous .... but again read your KJV ... If your truly interested in the power of jealousy pull all the scripture that mention the term

You got to get up get out and get something cant spend all your time trying to get high

man....!!!
That sound condescending and racist
Stop seeing things thru yah coloured glasses bro.......It is extreme arrogance to say people are asleep, especially to point to people of colour and say THEY are asleep....I do not think they are any more asleep that say white people, or asian people...if fact most have been struggling so hard, they hardly get the chance to be asleep, gotta stay alert to survive...If yah ask me....its the arrogance of the(many, not all) Whites that keeps THEM asleep spiritually...too comfortable in their "privileged positions" to look around and smell the Herb plants and see the wisdom in living humbly and gently on the earth, and to share and actually Live as Yeshua said we should live...instead of SAYING they are Christians but living like Romans.
It is not jealousy that I and I promote but EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE
Bless and Love
Guidance and raspect
 Sistah Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

sistahvee

• Veteran User
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2007, 03:09:54 AM »

Bless Up Family

Ras_Growstrong

How is it ever going to be possible for ones with the I's capacity for BS to Grow strong in anything worth growing, including basic Common sense?  InI hope the I had a bad smoke and is spitting out what should have been flushed down the toilet.  You know that 'coloured' stuff that protrudes out of the anus?

Where is the I's 'wisdom' coming from? Certainly not from 'ONE' book and certainly NOT KJV.  Where is the I's discernment of Right and Wrong.  "Black" people asleep?  Maybe in the I's dreams but certainly NOT IN REALITY. 

Who is Preaching or Practicing devil 'philosophies' here Idren?

Symbolically we're from Ham and Shem?  Exactly what kind of studying has the I been doing in his Iritual life to have come to that particular idea and then to preach it?

Ras..  Listen to this carefully....................

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That Idren, is the clear sound of InI NOT CARING WHAT THE I ILIEVES OR PREACHES as BS is BS no matter who or where it comes from.  Talk about ASS LICKING....  Well I, that is something this RasTafari will not start doing at this late date.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 03:17:53 AM by sistahvee »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 21 queries.