Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Please give a prayer to I brudda Rock  (Read 2152 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Please give a prayer to I brudda Rock
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:39:35 AM »

I have a good brother, a Cannabis Crusader, a rootsman who was incarcerated last Monday
for a small amount of herb
he has glaucoma, so he needs it
and not only that, he is a very outspoken, brave and humble man
66 times, they dragged him threw court, as he would not submit to their rule
The man used the Bible and soveign law, as a way to reason his way thru, that is why it took 66 court appearances to decide what to do with him
he also took Ganja plants into the court 4 times, to illustrate that it is a Jah-given herb, and not some evil drug
yes he is eccentric and a bit theatrical, he also gets around in robes, barefoot, matty dreads and goes to court with Indigenous face clay on,
most people think he is crazy and a fool, but I and I have reasoned with him extensively and know he is a righteous man with the courage to be himself, no matter the consequences
so, if the Idren have the heart to assist I and I, I have been giving a thought to his safety while behind bars and asking Jah to protect him, please add your energy to empower this thought/prayer
He does not deserve to go to jail
he is another martyr, doing Jahworks for the betterment of all
a true Hero to I and I
Bless and Love
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
Re: Please give a prayer to I brudda Rock
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

Greetings,

I shall keep I mind on him.

Please keep us updated on what is Happening

Bless up

One Love
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 01:40:53 AM »

yes please keep us up to date
I will definitely keep him in my prayers sis
may Jah be with you in this hard time and may Jah protect the brotha from any seen or unseen evil, in Jah name we pray to the most high JAH Ras TafarI.
bless up sis
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:39 AM »

Give thanks Brother Ke!!!!!
Yes I heard one positive rumour that the magistrate walked out of the court room again as Rock asked him some questions that he couldn't answer in honour...
I will give a link to OzStoners where my Kingman Radic gives a more full account of Rocks story and Upproach
I heard another rumour that he took a small amount of Herb in with him and the police must have taken him into custody for that...they probably warned him earlier that they wouldn't tolerate it, but Rock is very much a soveign being who answers to Jah rather than babylon law..still he probably shouldn't have taken that bit of herb in...I think that was going a step too far...still they can't keep him for too long for a little bit of herb surely....
I will let yah all know of more news as I hear tings....
Thanks and Praise
Nyah I
www.earthreggae.com

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 07:30:09 PM »

bless up sis ;)
ke

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 11:17:51 AM »

Sounds like a strong brother, the kind the world needs more of. Only Bablyon would call such a proud yet humble man a crazy fool but only because he is crazy enough to resist them and their politricks. Jah keep him and Jah guide him, such a man deserves his freedom!
Peace, Love, Inity

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

for real man true words brotha.
bless
ke

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 01:30:40 AM »

here is the link I mentioned
https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?showtopic=18638&st=80
there is talk of Rocks antics in court all over the ozstoners forum
and plenty controversy about his unconventional appearance and spirited behaviour, and Nimbinites in general
as many of us are considered outrageous compared to the mainstream - Radicals
we are very vocal when it comes to wanting Herb legal
but very few have the courage of Rock and Rusty, the man I spoke of in I tune
to reason with such conviction in the courtroom
Blessed Love and thanks to all cannabis crusaders and truth and rights crusaders in general
Sistren Nyah
www.earthreggae.com

phoenixtears43

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »

in InI prayers.  true soldier of jah

bless up

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 07:42:10 AM »

Rock came ova a couple of days ago
and told us more of his story
He was locked up in the brisbane watchtower "the fishbowl", so-called coz of the 24/7 observery facilities that it offers, for 15 days, over easter....
The court could not "get over" his afidavid, which I will display here
this did not stop them taking him into custody for the couple of spliffs they found on him...
he is not deterred and isn't afraid to keep going...they tried to break his spirit and yet the stint in jail only seemed to make him stronger spiritually, although he deteriorated physically while incarcerated
He ended up fasting on fruit and a bit of bread in there and lost 10 kgs
He spent most of his time reading the Bible and reasoning with the other prisoners whose stories were heartwrenching, Rocks approach would have given them hope tho, I know
He refuses to sign anything, and keeps affirming that he is a 'living man" and not a piece of paper
He goes by his 'Jah given name -Rock' and so when they ask him if he is the name on his birthsuffer ticket he says "thats who YOU say I am" he also says his home is earth, and his address is  his car, and so will not provide an address that they seem to think is so important, so coupled with the "soveignty he claims, he is refusing to bow to Ceasear, as he lives by the precept that one can 'only serve one master'
We are given our rights from On High, these are clearly defined in the "book of Life"
so submitting to babylon rule is clearly violating JahLaw, if it is in conflict with His Law.....
They locked him up when he was due to appear in the local court, so, legally, they can apprehend him anytime,again, for failing to appear, it doesn't matter that he couldn't because he was a prisoner, apparently.
They also kept him from appealing to the Supreme Court, as an appeal has to be lodged within seven days, but that won't stop Rock, he is of the attitude of 'bring it on" no fear, just be in integrity and be yourself kinda ting....
We recorded a interview/reasoning with him the other day and I will provide access to it as the man is an inspiration to those of us who wish to live free and fearless...
Give thanks for all the prayers and thoughts of irey intent from ones here
Jah Bless!!!!!

Posted on: March 29, 2008, 06:41:39 am
Tings are intense here in Nimbin
Police patroling our one street village from early til late
Road blocks every other day
always like this in april, dem try scare folk away and destroy our way of life
I think it is the fifteenth year we have had a protestival for Cannabis Law Reform
 it is on the first weekend in May
and Babylon seems to have more money and fresh faced young bullymen to exploit we with every year...
I young Jewish pagan bro, who we have kind of adopted into the family, he has been homeless for the better part of 10 yrs and is a self-raspecting painter artist, we are putting him up in a tent in the back yard while he finds a house
I was worried he would get too down and give up hope if I didn't help him
He spent the night last night in the lockup for possesion of a bag of Herb
and I friend Rock was in court the same day.....they still can't get over his afidavid asking them to prove their authority either as God or above God and provide a signature
He is still only answering to the name Rock, which they can't call him as they are bound by the dead letter which states his name is Peter Till
He is giving them an ultimatum and stating that if they don't call him by his Jah-Given Soveign name Rock, then he will have no choice but to refer to them as Slaves....
He sent letters stating his soveignty to the Prime Minister, the deputy Prime Minister, the Governor General, the treasurer, they have been given only a short time to negate the documents and if they neglect to reply within the designated time, that is legally noted as an acceptance of the legality of the document
I wonder how they will deal with that?
He did manage to negotiate a court date of his choice
I bro Varna got an 18 mth good behaviour bond
silence is considered consent by the law
www.earthreggae.com

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.