Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Rasta and not believing in Jesus as Christ  (Read 11293 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Rasta and not believing in Jesus as Christ
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 10:43:41 PM »

I'm more interested in any other "non-christian"-rastafari-beliefs, who has something wise to say bout it.
Is there any?

No. Not even your "beliefs" can be associated with RasTafari.

Also, Who are these words below attempting to address?

Not because Iman a against you or what you say,      you must just overstand dat we have our trods in life,
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 10:47:04 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 05:10:35 AM »

Thanks Nevoe,

I man could never be burdened by RASTAFARI, though it is true that ones here have often presented a challenge.

Actually the challenge arises when I and I attempt to reason with the I, and the I decides to insult and belittle, I and I. That is when the challenge arises, for example I asked you basic questions about something the I claim to be a member of, and the I refers to InI questions as "absurd". That is when the "challenge" arise!

Actually my signature says Tribe of Judah, Order of Melchizedek, Of which I and I are high priest,

I said melchezidek, but the babylon word is actually "melchizede(c)k", I am ignorant to that term I prefer to use the word "MELKITSIDEK" which is the name of the order in pure Ge'ez (the pure language of Ithiopia, where the order is headquartered).

Causing your request that I "enlighten I and I about it" to be absurd. All questions regarding the principles etc. of the order of Melchizedek can be answered through observance of the living legacy of HIM Halie Selassie I and is my only answer to you at present in that regard.

That sounds like you don't have the answers to my question, and you just put Order of "Melchized(c)k" in your signatute for show(not surprised).

I realize you are slippery as a fish, so I'll ask an even simpler question.

According to the teachings of the Order of Melchezidek(Melkitsidek), what does the colour "BLACK" symbolize?

Blessings!!!

Ras Nevoe

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 05:12:53 AM by Ras_Nevoe »
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »

It is absurd to ask that I and I were enlightened about something which we maintain full authority of, and NOT on topic. I and I could never be insulted or belittled, you sound like a frustrated individual who's heart is full of false pride and malice and I pray that you can correct yourself to know peace in this life. Regarding your question, I and I are not aware of any "color black".

Blessings!!!
Posted on: July 31, 2007, 07:20:18 pm
and as far as the spelling of the orders name goes and the petty little words games "rasta" people often try to play, I am spelling the name of the order as it is spelled in the modern psalms. If the I has a problem with that he can take it up with the Emperor who has proclaimed all versions of the word to be one in spirit. I also question any melchizedekian order that claims to maintain an earthly "headquarters".
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:35:12 PM by ELIJAH I »

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »

It is absurd to ask that I and I were enlightened about something which we maintain full authority of, and NOT on topic. I and I could never be insulted or belittled, you sound like a frustrated individual who's heart is full of false pride and malice and I pray that you can correct yourself to know peace in this life. Regarding your question, I and I are not aware of any "color black".

Blessings!!!
Posted on: July 31, 2007, 07:20:18 pm
and as far as the spelling of the orders name goes and the petty little words games "rasta" people often try to play, I am spelling the name of the order as it is spelled in the modern psalms. If the I has a problem with that he can take it up with the Emperor who has proclaimed all versions of the word to be one in spirit. I also question any melchizedekian order that claims to maintain an earthly "headquarters".

Just as I thought, no answers to I questions. Just backward talk!

Nice to know that nothing has changed, same "eeeediot attitude"!

Blessings!!!

Ras Nevoe
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 08:32:09 PM »

Yes, Nothing has seem to have changed as a thread about Jesus Christ and RasTafari has turned into another DISScussion of me. Any with eyes see that people have personal issue with me because they do not overstand my words and or feel threatened in they it exposes their misunderstandings. For there is NOTHING backward about my talk. Its the realest there is. After years of reasoning I have yet to see one truly Rasta reasoning transpire over the Internet. I wish I could say that it was sabotage but its mostly that the the so called Rasta people on line are too full of false pride, vain imaginations, and racist ideology.
I'll just repeat so its clear, Explicitly denying the existence of Jesus Christ is completely incompatible with identifying ones self as RasTafari.

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 09:02:10 PM »

False pride? Read your words. Or the most "Real" speech as you call it.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

Read my words? I wrote them. Who the cap fit let them wear it. I'm not going to be talked down to by a bunch of duppies. If you got something to say then say it. But this vague casting doubt on my opinion is the work of little boys. Again why is it that every time I got something to say the whole topic gets shut down to try and punk me down? You'd be wise to recognize. Anyways, The topic is Idren who deny Jesus Christ as confessed by His Imperial Majesty.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 10:37:26 PM by ELIJAH I »

Ras Wigga

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 06:09:35 AM »

Read my words? I wrote them. Who the cap fit let them wear it. I'm not going to be talked down to by a bunch of duppies. If you got something to say then say it. But this vague casting doubt on my opinion is the work of little boys. Again why is it that every time I got something to say the whole topic gets shut down to try and punk me down? You'd be wise to recognize. Anyways, The topic is Idren who deny Jesus Christ as confessed by His Imperial Majesty.

Personally I have read your words before, and InI reading them now.....and....."nothing has changed".........well, except that you're trying to pretend to be humble............I and I had a discussion about "white male arrogance"(I know, I know, you are not white, GOTCHA!), we should have used your posts(words) as example.

Your "words" still remain on this forum, remember!

HOTEP!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 06:13:28 AM by Ras Wigga »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 04:59:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JsW3bYj7O8
Bless up Idren
I found this a OneJahFul look into a Shushemane (sorry if spelling wrong) residents reasoning covering this topic
personally, I don't see how people can call demselves Rasta and not believe in Christ, they obviously don't listen to closely to His Majesty, Who was/is a CHRISTIAN
One Love
Sis Nya I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

rastalevi

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 11:57:42 AM »

well,i'm new to this group,excuse i don't know the slag words.
for me yahshua is rastaman,the highier revelation of Jah,no one on earth or heaven have that words that i recognise as the king of kings,lion of judah,Alpha and Omega. Now the time have to be acomplished,HIM is waiting on the jah side,to return full of power.
had been many rastas before the jamaicans,but in this time the message come from them specially Marley spreads the way along the world. Rasta is a way not a religion,now time of confusion,but you know?
finally his sheeps recognise his words,and thats it,nothing else,
jah bless and show the truth to all of us!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »

Why did God send his only son here for again?  Didn't God flood the world and kill all living things before for the sins of man? What was it this time that God had to Die at the hands of his own creations? So i guess now that that is over there is no need for God to send anymore down here to save us, were all saved if we believe right.  No, I dont believe the story without a single proof for the one called Jesus Christ in the bible and apparently no one else did for over 100 years after the supposed incredible things it says he did. And remember my "Rasta" high priests on here the words of His Majesty:

No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God

Haile Selassie I

If you say you follow Selassie completely then cut your locks and stop burning the herb and start learning about politics and how to solve africas problems.  Learn to write and speak amharic, join the Ethiopian Orthodox Church etc, etc.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »

Blessings

personally, I don't see how people can call demselves Rasta and not believe in Christ, they obviously don't listen to closely to His Majesty, Who was/is a CHRISTIAN
One Love
Sis Nya I

Rasta are the truest KRSTians...they are just not Jesus Christians. ;)

Bless up, Human!

Be blessed
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 03:04:38 PM by EmpressCarla »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »

EmpressCarla if you mean annointed as the word KRST meant in Egypt then yes.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 05:30:47 PM »

Ises unto the Most Haile I,

First and foremost the Rastafari Movement is grounded upon the kingciples of truths, rights & justice.  If ones are denying the literal Istorical side, then that is not the truth.  Istorically the person of Jesus never existed as one cannot quote to Ini 3 books outside of the bible or the lost books of the bible written in that dispensation that refer to this Jesus.  Prophecy states His name would be Emmanuel not Jesus.  In these times it is the example that is more important than the person called Jesus.  Be Jesus upon thy daily trod don't worship Him.  Jesus is a fable to illustrate the bigger lessons in life, these lessons being Iniversal and not exclusive.  Life is bigger than Jesus & the bible, for creation is the presence of Jah while the bible and doctrine are far removed accounts. 
  Rastafari dont have to deal with be"lie"f because it is because of lack of "know"ledge that ini people perish from not be"lie"f, seen.  Jesus Christians believe that Jesus is the King of Kings but cannot prove it to anyone upon creation outside of the bible.  Rastafari know that HIM Haile Selassie I is the Godhead according to His actions & titles.  Jesus is used to keep the people docile and dumb.  The office of Christ is open to who ever can step up and fill the office.

inHIM

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 07:04:39 PM »

Well said Negus, well said.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.