Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Rasta and not believing in Jesus as Christ  (Read 11289 times)

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
Re: Rasta and not believing in Jesus as Christ
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 06:41:47 PM »

Greetings The Fruitarian One...

Blessed reasoning the I had bestowed among InI in this thread... Give Thanks!

I as a man can stand ya ways... And welcome aboard this Zion Train.

RastafarI is Wisdom to Live with emacipation, freedom and Love.

So Live Up !

One Love

Jah Bless

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

Greetings The Fruitarian One...

Blessed reasoning the I had bestowed among InI in this thread... Give Thanks!

I as a man can stand ya ways... And welcome aboard this Zion Train.

RastafarI is Wisdom to Live with emacipation, freedom and Love.

So Live Up !

One Love

Jah Bless

Much love Moses, I gotta say I love the respect with which greetings are given, I feel like I'm doing you a great injustice because I don't yet know the terms, etc....yet..but hey, we all gotta start somewhere right?....just know that much love goes out to you from my being!...thanks for the welcome bredren!

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S
www. fruitarianfitness. com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »

Heart of Reasoning,

Tell me, do you think that the firm step that you say this movement needs was taken years ago in the beginning but has become diluted or changed/evolved as it has grown?

Good question.  No, I do not think it was taken because I think that the "founders' of the movement received only partial revelations, and that the true significance of Rastafari is Virtually Unknown.  What has become diluted is the terminology (partially as consequence of the Internet) through misuse. I and I essence is invulnerable, unchanging, And only partialy manifest.

Jah is unexplainable etc...was this how you felt in your early days?

Yes, very much so. I was raised a Jew and my concept of g-d was always an unknowable force and still is *to the  degree that Selassie I is incomprehensible in His entirety*. What's changed is based mostly on the words of His Majesty and experiential insight that HIM is JAH in a concrete sense gained through Faith in Jesus Christ.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:46:53 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 08:09:12 PM »

Heart of Reasoning,

Good question.  No, I do not think it was taken because I think that the "founders' of the movement received only partial revelations, and that the true significance of Rastafari is Virtually Unknown.  What has become diluted is the terminology (partially as consequence of the Internet) through misuse. I and I essence is invulnerable, unchanging, And only partialy manifest.

Yes, very much so. I was raised a Jew and my concept of g-d was always an unknowable force and still is *to the  degree that Selassie I is incomprehensible in His entirety*. What's changed is based mostly on the words of His Majesty and experiential insight that HIM is JAH in a concrete sense gained through Faith in Jesus Christ.

Wow..thanks for that insight....

As a newbie looking in and trying to do as much research as I can on the movement may I ask why the founders only recieved partial revelations/what prevented them from getting the rest and what revelations do you speak of?

It seems to me that the religion is the main aspect and lifestyle/livity come second...

thanks for sharing your views with me.

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »

why the founders only recieved partial revelations/what prevented them from getting the rest and what revelations do you speak of?

Why? I can only speculate as to the ways of JAH who is the source of all revelation, But I would say because the stage was not fully set. I wouldn't say that anything necessarily prevented ones from "getting the rest" but just that to every thing there is a season and every actor plays his part. What I speak of is often referred to as "the New World Order" and relates to the ascension and liberation of all Imanity and the planet for which, though you wont hear much about it, HIM Haile Selassie is responsible.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

Blessed & Divine Love,

Rastafari is not a religion. People that believe in Jesus Christ are known as Christians. Rastafari is ONE who trod KRST having faith and not having faith in______ ________.

That which is beyond contemplation is not God or any name ascribe to "it". It is beyond any name. One does not measure darkness one measures the revealed/light. Man created god who created man! There is law and higher law. Truth and higher truth!

Talaku Meri Qedamawi Haile Selassie I!

Rastafari
iamsunt

But then isn't Christianality also called a religion?...what is KRST?

Maybe "religion" is just a word used to try to describe the Rasta movement and as a newbi I can only use the terms that I see being used elsewhere, remember I've just started my journey so forgive me if it is the wrong term to use.

My intention is not to question your truth but to learn my own....as for the rest of your post it just went over my head...

Peace an love

F1
Posted on: December 27, 2007, 09:20:38 pm
Why? I can only speculate as to the ways of JAH who is the source of all revelation, But I would say because the stage was not fully set. I wouldn't say that anything necessarily prevented ones from "getting the rest" but just that to every thing there is a season and every actor plays his part. What I speak of is often referred to as "the New World Order" and relates to the ascension and liberation of all Imanity and the planet for which, though you wont hear much about it, HIM Haile Selassie is responsible.

Oh I see...I thought some event happened, thanks for sharing.

Peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »

Rastafari is not a religion. People that believe in Jesus Christ are known as Christians. Rastafari is ONE who trod KRST having faith and not having faith in______ ________.

That which is beyond contemplation is not God or any name ascribe to "it". It is beyond any name. One does not measure darkness one measures the revealed/light. Man created god who created man! There is law and higher law. Truth and higher truth!

Semantics. Who are you to say that beyond contemplation is not g-d?  What is it then? If you cannot contemplate it, You cannot assert that it *doesn't* exist because it is beyond your contemplation. And if you cannot assert that it doesn't exist, How can you state what it is not? Is G-d to you mearly that which you can contemplate? In my opinion "god" is not a name, but a word used to designate perhaps exactly that which is beyond contemplation.  I agree in some sense Rastafari is not a religion, Because Rastafari is a man, But what is Religion? It is worship of G-d. Can a man BE the worship of G-d? I think he can, and I think Ras Tafari is precisely such a man. So in that sense Rastafari is not a Religion but is Religion. Ras Tafari is the identified existence or state of being that worships g-d or "Manifests Divinity". And dont forget Rastafari is the sworn defender of the Orthodox Christian Faith.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 09:45:57 PM by ELIJAH I »

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 09:57:41 PM »

Semantics. Who are you to say that beyond contemplation is not g-d?  What is it then? If you cannot contemplate it, You cannot assert that it *doesn't* exist because it is beyond your contemplation. And if you cannot assert that it doesn't exist, How can you state what it is not? Is G-d to you mearly that which you can contemplate? In my opinion "god" is not a name, but a word used to designate perhaps exactly that which is beyond contemplation.  I agree in some sense Rastafari is not a religion, Because Rastafari is a man, But what is Religion? It is worship of G-d. Can a man BE the worship of G-d? I think he can, and I think Ras Tafari is precisely such a man. So in that sense Rastafari is not a Religion but is Religion. Ras Tafari is the identified existence or state of being that worships g-d or "Manifests Divinity". And dont forget Rastafari is the sworn defender of the Orthodox Christian Faith.

You know something Elijah I...I can actually get where your coming from...and I feel that what you just posted would be my truth also if I believed that H.I.M was God/Jah....

Having said that it also highlights to me how confusing all this is and provides me with an insight as to why there is such confusion/division/debate, personaly I think most people are on the same page but argue about how to explain it...

Peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2008, 09:10:39 PM »

Matt, chapter 24, verse 36:
"Day and hour noone feels, not even the angels of heaven, not even the Son, none but the Father"

That sentence proofs for me that the Son and Father is not the same. Because if the Son was the Father, then it wouldnt say that not even the Son knows, only the Father.

Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.