Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Being a Rasta Woman  (Read 4129 times)

Miranda

• New User
Being a Rasta Woman
« on: July 31, 2007, 08:11:38 AM »

I want to become a rasta woman & want to know where to start?

Can someone help me plse?

Blessed Love
Rastamirra

EmpressE

Re: Being a Rasta Woman
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:23:36 PM »

Bless sistren, your eyes have been unveiled.

First off, InI'd say to embrace a vegetarian & organic lifestyle. InI eat fish but that's the only meat. The I can find plenty of diet forums on this site-which is also already a huge step the I has made! This site is a huge, wonderful supportive ras family the I may not have. Second, read-read-read. The Bible, Kebra Negast and The Holy Piby. The I can find these all online just google them. The I can read them online or buy them if the I wish to. Its a long journey sistren, but with Jah love the I's make it.

If you have any further questions or discussions don't be shy to PM me.
Also some other very wise ras women, Sistah vee and NyahInJahLove are wonderful to talk to:) Sistah vee also has her own site full of forums just for ras women.

Bless

Miranda

• New User
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »

EmpressE

Thanx for your reply.  I apologise for not getting back to you sooner.

I will send an email to Sista Vee for her thoughts etc.

Thanks again

NubianQueenMsV

• New User
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 08:27:14 PM »

I have also been reading more about being or becoming a rasta woman.   I would love any more information you can give.

Peace

Quote from: EmpressE link=topic=4497. msg63111#msg63111 date=1185891816
Bless sistren, your eyes have been unveiled.

First off, InI'd say to embrace a vegetarian & organic lifestyle.  InI eat fish but that's the only meat.  The I can find plenty of diet forums on this site-which is also already a huge step the I has made! This site is a huge, wonderful supportive ras family the I may not have.  Second, read-read-read.  The Bible, Kebra Negast and The Holy Piby.  The I can find these all online just google them.  The I can read them online or buy them if the I wish to.  Its a long journey sistren, but with Jah love the I's make it.

If you have any further questions or discussions don't be shy to PM me.
Also some other very wise ras women, Sistah vee and NyahInJahLove are wonderful to talk to:) Sistah vee also has her own site full of forums just for ras women.

Bless

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.