Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Melchizedek  (Read 15358 times)

Onedread

• Standard User
Melchizedek
« on: August 09, 2007, 04:54:41 PM »

I am new to the trod of Ras and have much to learn i am learning much but would really like to talk to other people about Ras.   I have one very knowledgeable friend who i often reason with but would like to hear more views and reason more.

Could someone please explain Melchizedek.   I overstand he was from the bible but why is he important to many Rasta.

Sorry if i sound ignorant and if the question has been asked before

Praises to the Most I
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
Jimi Hendrix

Human

• Veteran User
Re: Melchizedek
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:17:28 PM »

Zedek
The time of the patriarch Abraham witnessed unusual behavior by the planet Jupiter. The fact that Jupiter displayed a burst of activity exactly in the time of Abraham must not appear a coincidence: it was in the times of great global catastrophes, when the world was threatened with destruction, that religious reformers gained prominence and contemporaries looked to a divine man for guidance.(1)

Zedek was the name of Jupiter, and we read that in the days of Abraham the planet underwent some visible changes. Rabbinical sources relate that when Abraham was on an expedition against Cherdlaomer, king of Elam, and his allied kings—who had captured and despoiled Sodom, and taken Abraham’s nephew Lot into captivity—the star Zedek illuminated the night, thereby ensuring the expedition’s success.(2)

“When he returned from his victory over Cherdlaomer and the kings who were allied with him,” the book of Genesis relates, “the king of Sodom came out to greet him. And Melchizedek, king of Salem, brought out bread and wine; he was priest of the Most High.” (3) Abraham ceded to Melchizedek the spoils of the war he had obtained in Syria from Cherdlaomer.

Ancient Salem was a holy place, and Palestine was a holy land from grey antiquity. Thus, in the documents of the Old Kingdom in Egypt, Palestine is named God’s Land (Toneter), or Divine (Holy) Land.(4) Abraham lived at the end of the Old Kingdom in Egypt; and documents from that time already refer to Palestine as God’s Land. But in early times, it was an astral god.

The meaning of the name Melchizedek is “Zedek is [My] King.” Zedek, as said, is the name of the planet Jupiter, remaining so in the astronomy of the Jews in later ages. In the Talmud Zedek refers to Jupiter.(5) Zedek also has the meaning of “righteousness” or “justice.” It is beyond the scope of this work to find which of the meanings—the name of the planet or a word in common usage—preceded and which followed. It is conceivable that this planet was worshipped in that remote time and that, in the days of the patriarch Abraham, the cult of Jupiter was prominent in the Salem of the high priest Melchizedek. Melchizedek, “priest of the most high,” was, it follows, a worshipper of Jupiter(6).

References

For example, the time of the great catastrophes of the Exodus saw Moses leading the Israelites from Egypt, to revelations and a covenant with God. And the time of the great upheavals of the eighth and seventh century before this era heard the voice of Isaiah. In later centuries, religious reformers found an especially large and responsive following when they announced the approach of the end of the world, or the beginning of the Kingdom of God on Earth. Numerous instances may be cited, but the best known became the foundation of the religion of a large part of the Old and New World.

Rabbi Berkjah, quoted in Bereshit Rabba XLIII.3, translated by A. Ravenna (Turin, 1978), p. 328.

Genesis 14:17-18. [Salem is considered to be the site of the later Jerusalem. Before Joshua’s conquest of Jerusalem the king of that city bore the name Adonizedek, (Joshua 10:1,3), an indication of continuing Jupiter worship among the Jebusites.]

In Ages in Chaos I have brought extensive material for the identification of the Divine Land with Palestine.

Cf. W. M. Feldman, Rabbinical Mathematics and Astronomy (New York, 1931).

Melchizedek, the priest-king of ancient Salem, plays an important part in Christian catechism. [The Epistle to the Hebrews 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:1ff. Cf. also F. Horton, The Melchizedek Tradition (Cambridge University Press, 1976).]

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 10:36:12 PM »

Dear Human,
Very fascinating reading!  Are you familiar with the Rabbinic tradition that Melchizedek is actually Noah's son Shem?

The Jupiter connection to Melchizedek is exceedingly interesting to me and also new knowledge (thanks).  Over the years of my marriage with my wife, we discovered an ancient typing system that uses certain celestial bodies to organize knowledge of human nature (Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Saturn - not necessarily in that order).  I think you may already be familiar with this system based on some of your prior posts.

We have been developing knowledge of and using this system as a guide in our relationship with each other and in fulfilling our roles as parents.  It has been a great aid in acquiring and developing mutual compassion and overstanding.  It's also a lot cheaper than babylon psychiatrists (I now call them psycho-tricksters).

Your post made me laugh and I told my wife about it and she did too.  Mainly because just a few weeks  ago we were commenting how in our experience with Orthodoxy and interaction with many priests, we have found that Jovials (Jupiter human essence type) consistently make the best priests!  Our oldest son is jovial, and he told us this summer after visiting a few monasteries on our pilgrimage that he wants to enter the monastery and become a priest (he's only 9 so I told him to take his time on that idea, especially since I am potentially facing excommunication)!  My son has been serving at the altar of Christ for 3 years now and of all my children seems to be most devoted to the work of liturgeia in the altar of Christ.  Our son is currently under the nazarite vow.  I  also seem to recall somewhere that the "star of Bethlehem" is thought to have actually been the planet Jupiter by speculation and science of some modern Astronomers.

The tradition of Melchizedek being Shem is interesting because Abraham would be fulfilling an ancient practice to offer the first fruits of the spoils of war to God.  And at the same time, it would be a reconciliation with Shem, who's sons were defeated by Abraham in the wars leading up to the "Melchizedek" appearance in the Torah.

Onedread,
I do no refer to myself as Rasta.  However, I feel a strong spiritual connection and am devoted to Haile Selassie I, who I proclaim to be a perfect example of deified man as overstood by the elders in the Orthodox body of Christ, and in fact is even more than just another deified man, HIM's the very last and perhaps even the final *Melchizedek* of our age!  I have an icon of Haile Selassie I on my private home prayer altar and consider it to be a spiritual investment.  My views of Haile Selassie I are my own private views and I therefore do not claim to represent anyone else, whether orthodox or rasta etc.

That being said, I would like to tell you the significance of Melchizedek from an Orthodox Christian point of view.  However, I realize that you did not ask for this, so it would be rude for I to start spouting off.  So let InI know if that would be alright for I to enter into this thread.  I am trying to be raspectful of everyone here and realize that many people here see me as a believer in lies, with dead livity, and perhaps perceive me as a downpressor jesus christian, a colonialist and all kinds of other horrible things that I am careful not to associate with and would like to livicate my life to destroying as InI part in the Rule of Jah.

Thanks and Raspect
Nepsis the ignorant

Onedread

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 06:07:21 PM »

Thank you for the replies InI am learning much about Melchizedek. 
Nepsis i would enjoy hearing your views on Melchizedek from an orthodox point of view feel free to give InI as much knowledge as the I can.
Thanks to Human for the Is knowledge on Melchizedek.

Blessings

Praises to the most I

Jimi Hendrix

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 01:24:27 AM »

One love to you all, yes nepsis I am familiar with those rabbinic theories, i personally do not believe it was about abrahams son though, that story I believe deals with something else.  Many eons ago the planets Saturn and Jupiter I believe were visible to early mankind due to their close proximity in the past to earth.  The planet Saturn was visible for many eons before that and was considered the ruling planet/deitie. After time and disturbances in the heavens it took a backseat to Jupiter and Jupiter became the ruling one, this is were you get the many stories in the bible and other books about the changing of the guard so to speak.  This was of considerable importance to the ancients and was written upon thru elaborate stories and personifications.  This is why even the statues on Vatican grounds are so important to the Popes and shows that the ancients did indeed no of these planets well before the time of satellites and telescopes. The pope even wears a red round hat called a saturnelia on certain important days of the year.  There is more to the story and I can post some interesting readings if you all wish, one love people.

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:18:28 AM »

Thank you onedread, blessed livity.
Aye Human, do you call on the name of the Lord as part of your spiritual practice?  I am curious about it since you're keenly adept at skeptic methodology, you pursue spiritual activation, and consume information in massive dosage.  I want to say I've enjoyed meeting you.

I saw Melchizedek tonight actually.  I listened to him and he cleared my anxiety and it was precisly meet and right to call upon the name of the Lord.  I'm talking about the Burning Spear performance I just got home from.

I reflected that most of us here at this forum call on the name of the Lord.  This is something that was established from the beginning of humanity and through it we participate in the very Source of life.  This was my 9 year old son's first concert, I think it blew his mind.  He was shouting "Jah Ras Tafari" with full conscious overstanding.  Melchizedek is that which is outside of us that draws us to the divine.  He is a big beacon of light, like Jupiter, and likewise he likes to dance, sing, celebrate and fills the room with sweet incense.  He eats a lot, and drinks merrily but thats ok because he needs the fuel for his big guiding light that he parades around.

I had the same experience at the Abyssinians show last week.  Complete relaxation into prayer.  A sensation of "sorrowful joy" (a description I heard and liked referring to american slave spirituals).  So for me Melchizedek is a true priest, and represents a universality of the priesthood that preexisted before any of religion and is rooted in the same time when ancestry began to call on the name of the Lord, which pretty much is immediately upon consciousness.  I see Melchizedek as acknowledgement of esoteric tradition that through the tithe and communion with Abraham, the exoteric priesthood received its authority and legitimacy.  However, Melchizedekian priesthood is one that goes further back, to creation.  It is now available to all who wish to enter (and probably always has been I guess).

Jah Ras Tafari

Is calling upon the holy name essentially what unites most if not all of InI?
Posted on: August 13, 2007, 09:15:00 am

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 09:55:29 PM »

E.M.HTP!!

Melchizedek is the name of Michael/Malachi. Who is also seated on the throne of God in John's Revelation (Rev.4:2). Here are some more references of Malachi in Revelations.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
"IS"
TEACHING THE 144,000.
REV.14:1

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS SEATED ON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.
REV.4:2

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
AND HIS ANGELIC BEING ARMY
FOUGHT AGAINST THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELIC BEING ARMY.
REV.12:7-9

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
HAS THE POWER TO IMPRISON
THE DEVIL INTO THE PIT.
REV.20: 2-3

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
HAS "THE BOOK OF LIFE"
REV.13:8

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
AND HIS ANGELIC BEINGS WILL
ONCE AGAIN WAGE WAR AGAINST
IBLIS AND HIS EVIL
AGENTS.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
CAN BE CONFIRMED IN THE SCRIPTURES.
DAN.10:21 / 12:1, PSALMS 34:7 / 91::11

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS CALLED MELCHIZEDEK
WHILE HE IS ON EARTH.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS THE KING OF SALEM TO WHOM
THE PROPHET ABRAHAM
PAID HIS TITHES.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS THE HEAD OF THE
ANUNNAQI SERAPHIM ANGELIC
ARMY.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS CALLED THE
"LAMB"
OF THE MOST HIGH,FOR HE
SUFFERS AND IS PERSECUTED
FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
WILL SMITE THE EARTH WITH
A CURSE.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS THE "ALPHA AND OMEGA".
THE BEGINNING AND THE END,
BECAUSE HE WAS CREATED
"BEFORE"
THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS THE "AXIS"

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL / MALACHI
IS THE GUIDE

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
IS THE REFORMER

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
MALACHI / MELCHIZEDEK
IS PURE GREEN LIGHT

THE ANGELIC BEING
MICHAEL
MALACHI ZODUQ
IS GREEN EMERALD

All of these references are in revelations. To me the one that stands out is who John saw on the throne of God was Malachi/Melchizedek!!! He also has a book in the bible called Malachi in which should be the first book of the bible!

HRU CHA
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:37:27 AM »

Raspect,

This is interesting because I have been looking into melchiezedek lately. The teachings are that that yesus once adopted and that were spread through the twelve tribes seed. Many believe that yesus the christ was the reincarnation of Melchiezedek. The I have overstood that Melchiezedek came to Lemuria after the time of turbulence between Lemuria and Atlantis and after the war of the gods in the old testament. He brought the philosophy that was given to the main religions that were formed at that time. This is why we see so many of the same charicteristics between religions such as Judaism, Christianity, and Muslims. The main philosophy was do unto others as you would want to be done unto. He was revered as a King of Peace and he spread his seed to 12 adamic women in Lemuria. They were the first representations of the order of Melchiezedek and the sons and daughters that followed carried on the Melchiezedek liniage. For me understanding Melchiezedek thought and priesthood is first understanding the Quabbalistic Tree of life and Sacred Geometry. When the I realizes that he alone and of many is part of the universal force that we call YHWH and understands the connection between our DNA and the serpent in the garden of eden, that I is coming closer to the true meaning of melchiezedek.

The tree of life to me in the bible is a representation of the knowledge of our own DNA as earth humans. Great minds such as Madame Blavatsky have said for hundreds of years that the serpent in the garden of eden was not the serpent we percieve in modern christianity, but a representation of the very first race of the Elohim created by the Annunaki. These Elohim also known as "Sons of the Serpent" came to Atlantis in the Old testament which was the garden of eden. They came from Lemuria where they were living after breaking free from the tyranny of the Garden and the Annunaki. They came to the garden and tried to tell the adamic inhabitants that they did not have to slave everyday to the Annunaki. They told them that they could have higher knowldedge and understanding of their DNA and awakening their psychic powers within us all. The men were unresponsive but the women somehow felt a greater spiritual connection with the sons of the serpent. The women began to exit the garden with the Elohim Sages and return to Lemuria. Eventually the men saw what was happening and they began to exit Atlantis or the garden of eden as well. This made the annunaki very angry and they cursed the adamic race to "Know good and Evil." The annunaki then began to wage war with the sons of the serpent on Lemuria and this is where we have the war of the gods in the old testament.

blessings and thanks YHWH the masterful
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 12:31:36 AM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Good understanding!!! But what if the Elohim's have now been recruiting other Elohim's from each side?? I mean there are many case in the OT that they did this than they did that? During that time of Gene-Isis there were MANY GODS!! LORD, LORD God, Tammuz, GOD, EL, ELI, etc. If we look it this picture the whole script could have been flipped by now!!!! But in this time Education is the Key to Betterment! So good to know who is who, but don't be surprise if Elohim's have switch sides!!

HRU CHA

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »

The "Fallen Angels" and the legend of the "War in Heaven" is thus purely pagan in its origin and comes from India via Persia and Chaldea. The only reference to it in the Christian canon is found in Revelations xii.,

Yes Michael is Melchizededk, in other words Michael is the planet Jupiter and his war in heaven against the Dragon is his war with the planet Lucifer/Venus.

“Puranic writers have ingeniously interwoven allegory with Cosmic facts and human events. Any symbologist may discern the astro-cosmical allusion even though he be unable to grasp the whole meaning. The great "Wars in Heaven," in the Puranas; the wars of the Titans, in Hesiod and other classical writers; the "struggles," also in the Egyptian legend between Osiris and Typhon, and even those in the Scandinavian legends, all refer to the same subject. Northern Mythology refers to it as the battle of the Flames, the sons of Muspel who fought on the field of Wigred. All these relate to Heaven and Earth, and have a double and often even a triple meaning, and esoteric application to things above as to things below. They relate severally to astronomical, theogonical and human struggles; to the adjustment of orbs, and the supremacy among nations and tribes. The "Struggle for Existence" and the "Survival of the Fittest" reigned supreme from the moment that Kosmos manifested into being, and could hardly escape the observant eye of the ancient Sages. Hence the incessant fights of Indra, the god of the Firmament, with the Asuras -- degraded from high gods into Cosmic demons; and with Vritri or Ah-hi; the battles fought between stars and constellations, between Moon and planets -- later on incarnated as kings and mortals. Hence also the War in Heaven of Michael and his Host against the Dragon (Jupiter and Lucifer-Venus), when a third of the stars of the rebellious host was hurled down into Space, and "its place was found no more in Heaven." As said long ago -- "This is the basic and fundamental stone of the secret cycles. It shows that the Brahmins and Tanaim . . . speculated on the creation and development of the world quite in a Darwinian way, both anticipating him and his school in the natural selection of species, the survival of the fittest,”

Onedread

• Standard User
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 06:07:19 PM »

Thanks to the Is for the posts and helping InI overstand the concepts of melchizedek there is much for InI to learn and the help is appreciated as I'm greatly improving my knowledge

Thanks And Praises to all
Jimi Hendrix

surfmon_I

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 01:46:33 AM »

Blessings Bredren,
Wanted to give thanks for the shared Knowledge.
JahLight
OneLove
~S~

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »

I own personal at this point points I too see His Imperial Majesty, ArchAngel Micheal, Shiva and have recently been introduced to the concept that Melchizedek the being/consciousness at the core of the Earth all as Aspects of Melchizedek/Jah (as we all are, but for I there is a definate resonance of similarity between these beings/energies......
see Bredda Moses first link in Stars in the Grass ~ a talk by Drumvalo Melchizedek, this man is fascinating and has incredibly uplifing info that addresses a huge range of issues....
I and I have been working with invoking ArchAngel Micheal for protection for many years...but now I simply rest in the protective energy of His Majesty and feel completely protected, however I feel these facets of the same being are interchangable....and have the same core energy at the root of them, kind of like incarnations of the same being......
Yah all, I believe will see the similar themes of Being within these aspects of Jah as the I do their own research.......
In all there is fierce protectiveness. Warriorlike Love and Divine Guidance as they play the role of earthly protector...
Does anyone feel a core of truth in I words?
This is just something I strongly feel, and I have learned to trust I intuition ova the years, and often, other outside factors confirm I.....
What do the I's think/feel about these Ideas?
Blessings and Divine Love to One and All
Sistah Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Yes Nyah
All I have to say toward you & others, seeing HIM as Micheal or Melchizedek is against scriptures. The scriptures clearly states that the Conquering Lion of Judah was pointed out by a Elder!!! Lets read it!
Rev4:2
4] And round about the throne were four and twenty seats(420): and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
Rev5:5
5] And ONE of the ELDERS saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

So HIM is not even one of the 420 elders that pointed out the Conquering Lion to John. So he definitely wasn't the one who was on the throne. If you read closely you'll see that CLOJ was just appointed by the 420 elders to open the book of seven seals. This means right here CLOJ was only a tool or a key to loosen the seals. For those seals to be loosen is for the opening up of ourselves to the Most High El Tammuz who the bible calls God etc. Tammuz being the appointed ruler or EL of Earth by El Eloh ANU Most High. The 420 elders are the angels/workers of Tammuz. Now moving to the Conquering Lion, who was chosen to do the loosing of the seals. And thru all of John's vision of seeing all of these marvels, fiery throne, elders, 7 seals etc. He had to be told to look AWAY from these marvels and look at the Conquering Lion. So to me this means the Conquering was not in heaven but on Earth, as a tool/key. So is HIM Micheal? The bible says CLEARLY who he is. Is HIM one of the elder? The bible doesn't say that either! Is HIM one of the four beast? The bible doesn't say that either! Lets look at what the bible said..
Rev5:6-14
[6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
[7] And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
[8] And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.
[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
[11] And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
[12] Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
[13] And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
[14] And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshiped him that liveth for ever and ever.

So now all of the heavenly beings are bowing down and worshiping the LAMB who took the book and broke the seals ALONG with the one on the throne. This person is the Christ or aka Emmanuel/Immanuel in which the great prophet Isiah (PBUH) spoke about!
Isa7:14
[14] Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

So what I'm saying is that Tammuz give us a sign through John revelation. Now remember that's half of the prophecy. Now the other half is HIS NAME which is Emmanu-El. So are you looking for Emmnau-el or HIM? Also if we look at the name Immanu-e, EL meaning GOD is on his name. So this means that they only why that his bloodline could be track is thru the mother. Selassie became King thru his Father bloodline not his mother. As Ethiopia patriarchal system in which as been in place for years now doesn't match up to scripture. So are we looking in the wrong place?? Lets look! John was shown the Conquering Lion & all of Heaven bowed down to The One who sat on the Throne and the LAMB. So is the Lamb seperate from the Lion? I think not, what I have seen is the Lion is the age of Leo and the Lamb is the one who was slain in the age of Leo in which that is the age of HRU appearance on Earth. Lets go back to Isaiah.....
Isa8:8
[8] And he shall PASS through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of HIS WINGS shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

So HRU who was Ausur/Osiris who was slain and also known as the Lamb, the stretching out of HIS WINGS shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel, is the one who the beings of heaven and earth bowed to. Because he is transfigured to HRU & also in his former body as AUSAR the Lord of Judgment of ALL. From this time AUSAR is joined with the unseen power of the creator AMUN, and his own body called him AMEN/AMUN Rev5:14(look above) as represented as the four beast a Hawk, Baboon, Jackel, & a Man or aka canoptic jars. The subject of Melchizedek is DEEP, and once you feel you can attach a man or person to him thats when we need to go deeper and attach nothing material to them only attributes or forces.

HRU CHA

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 03:51:42 PM »

Sorry but HRU is the planet Jupiter and Osiris is Saturn. The one called Tammuz is also Jupiter the planet. As we find St. Jerome writing (Epistles p. 9) his lamentations in these words: “Over Bethlehem, the grove of Tammuz, that is of Adonis, was casting its shadow! And in the grotto where formerly the infant Jesus cried, the lover of Venus was being mourned.” The lover of Venus is because the ancients believed the planet Venus to have been sprung from Jupiter. The ancients worshipped "PLANETS" and these were the true Gods of old. Many Kings, Pharoahs and Queens were the personifications of these planets and Anu meant the heavens, the "Father" of these Gods (planets). When people realize this the stories fall into place and make sense rather than thinking they were actual people like you and me are.
Posted on: September 07, 2007, 03:14:55 pm
Venus, or Aphrodite-Anadyomene, the foam-born Goddess, the "Divine Mother," and one with the Phœnician Astarte, or the Jewish Astaroth. They were all called "The Morning Star," and the Virgins of the Sea, or Mar (whence Mary), the great Deep, titles now given by the Roman Church to their Virgin Mary. They were all connected with the moon and the crescent, with the Dragon and the planet Venus, as the mother of Christ has been made connected with all these attributes. If the Phoenician mariners carried, fixed on the prow of their ships, the image of the goddess Astarte (or Aphrodite, Venus Erycina) and looked upon the evening and the morning star as their guiding star, "the eye of their Goddess mother," so do the Roman Catholic sailors the same to this day. They fix a Madonna on the prows of their vessels, and the blessed Virgin Mary is called the "Virgin of the Sea." The accepted patroness of Christian sailors, their star, "Stella Del Mar," etc., she stands on the crescent moon. Like the old pagan Goddesses, she is the "Queen of Heaven," and the "Morning Star" just as they were.  The seven seals are likewise an allegory about the 7 planets, 7 cycles of nature, 7 human cycles of re-birth etc, etc. The 4 beasts are the 4 attributes of earth, air, fire, water which are the principles of life. Do not be confused people by the esoteric and exoteric.  Talking of these planets as if they were human or people like you and me is what is termed exoteric or dead-letter meaning and is used by those in power or people who think they understand the meaning and confuse people to the real truth underlining the stories.  Example, the virgin mary gave birth to Jesus is not a story of a real woman giving birth to a man, that is what is called exoteric, esoteric is that Mary (MAR) is the heavenly moisture or precipitation which gives life to all living things, hence the term MAR (sea in spanish or ocean) MARY the Virgin, this is why mariners placed the woman on the bows of their boats for guidance on the SEA by following the stars in the HEAVENS. Now go read the stories of Michael and the Dragon, the stories of Isis and Osiris, bel and the dragon, chronos and zues, astarte and Diana and you will understand them in a whole new light as being representations of the planets and their cycles and attributes, there great wars in heaven and there triumphs and failures as gods.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 1.134 seconds with 21 queries.