Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Melchizedek  (Read 15363 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Melchizedek
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Tru Fiyah!!!

Human you deal with alot of GREEK philosophy and what you give attributes to planets doesn't make sense. Because you don't even know why the Greeks put the attributes of those names on the planets. If so please go deeper, because KMT has names for the planets and some of them going with the same names as the NTRU/Gods but some don't. Why because not all the planets were fully formed when the NTRU were here.

HRU CHA
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 04:03:56 AM »

Osiris is Saturn.
I beg to differ on this one Human...according to my well raspected sources Osiris relates to Sirius....
I will go back to the books and give further info for I convictions....
soon come
Raspect!
I feel even if we don't agree..we can be agreeable about our disagreement
after all, the true will be revealed in the long run..and for all we know...we could all be way off the mark...still it is Human nature to seek meaning from symbology....and a pure and open heart will no doubt find the answers that serve well and appropriately -Higher consciousness lives!!!!!
Bless
 Sistren Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »

This is not strictly GREEK philosophy, yes greeks did use a form of this philosophy, but, i deal with theosophy which means divine wisdom and is universal, it is a whole picture of ancient philosophies departed to man down thru generations. Yes tree i agree with you that NTRU were around way before many of the planets were completely formed and I believe they witnessed many incredible happenings of those planets during there birth and maturity which caused many, many disturbances which were recorded as divine doings by these "Gods" of old. If my attributes don't make sense to you I don't care at all, you can look into the past and see things your way and I will see things my way, so it go. I will be the first to say I may be wrong and if I find out one day then so be it, but, for now I feel my understanding is correct, at least for my concious they are. No disrespect to others who feel a different way or have learned a different teaching by others and personal research. Tree if you have resources that go deeper into these subjects please share them with others (books, writings, etc) this way we can all open our minds to a deeper understanding. I will be happy to direct anyone to my readings on these subjects and they can make of them what they like, Nya you are right we can all agree to dis-agree, a man who feels he knows everything knows nothing.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 07:57:11 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Stolen Legacy by G.M. George James, this book proves that ALL greek philosophy and everything that comes from Greek Philosophy, including theosophy plagiarize by the Greek's from KMT. Once you read this book there will be no reason to study or read ANYTHING from Greek ever again!! Look on Amazon!! I'm not claiming I know everything but what you trying to explain I KNOW!

HRU CHA

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 08:58:12 PM »

Melchizedek is the man who is perhaps most adept at intergalatic time/space travel and immortality.  The priesthood bearing his name consists of arch angels, semi christs, prophets, and patriarchs that worship the emporer in his ascended form.     
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 01:26:50 PM »

Tell I more please Elijah I......?????
Blessed Love and Oneness
Sistren Nya
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 06:59:15 PM »

Theosophy is not greek way of understanding, yes greeks stole lots if not all from KMT along with the jewish writers did the same. This I know so I don't follow greek ways. The theosophical writings by blavatsky and a few others is a knowledge based upon writings from everywere that are the same albeit names are changed and stories differ mainly due to locations and language, but, the underlining stories are the same universal flood, giants, races and cycles that all cultures no matter there extreme locations from each other all speak of. Some stole this history from KMT yes, but, KMT is not the root of all these stories. Each culture had these same universal stories in different forms. Stories which go back beyond KMT to times when africa was bairly risen from the sea. Every culture no matter what there location speak of a golden time and an Island (not africa) that they arrived from before its destruction. They then settled in many different locations including KMT.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 12:43:03 AM »

E.M.HTP!!!

What you say is very TRUE!! The same Supreme Knowledge is the foundation everywhere. But if we are to look at the foundations we all see the modern-term, Africans, who are these people. Africans settled in all parts after the floods. Hawaii, Philippines, New Zealand, Great Britain, Australia, Antarctica, and the America's. These people spread out over the earth thru time and spread the same stories everywhere they went. Now my thing is if they did spread out where did they originate from? We now know that the Giza Pyramid (MER-KU's) were built on top of another pyramid thru technology. So just from this we can figure that TWICE ancient people built a mega structure in the same place! Why didn't they build it again in another place? Yes S. America has plently of MER-KU's but they all know they're not as old as KMT's. The Peruvians I met in Peru told me that the structures were built because of the KMTian MER-KU's. Lord Pacal was the living god at the time and who constructed alot of the pyramids he also went under different names. My thing is the source! In which I haven't found anything older than KMT. KMT, thru wars, stop writing on paper and started the oral tradition because they didn't want any else to know how they built such things through mathematics. This was something they did when the Greek's came, they burned the library and Alexander burned the rest because he couldn't understand it's teaching. They traveled west into the interior of Africa and kept the tradition sacred, aka Mali's Dogon/Dogun Tribe also with Zululand as well. But any other place excluding, probably, India. Now as far as the ones you mention who write and talk about theosophy really all they're doing is revealing mystic and masonic teachings to people who wouldn't understand it in it's original form, and most of them can't either! Don't get me wrong there are truths there, but they cannot explain all the truths but know of them, if you can understand that. Such as symbols someone can tell you what it means but can they explain why it's created (the symbol) in that way? I'm about 360 degree of knowledge overstanding not hand to mouth after that it's all about realization of who you are WITHIN. But others LEARN better with what's without, others like me!

HRU CHA

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »

Well said Natty, it is hard to go back past KMT to those times beyond, beyond those times is only speculation as to what transpired, but, KMT's history is around and easier to follow. Yes you are right the pyramids were built upon an older pyramid and also there was what was called the black pyramid which foundation can still be seen thru aerial photography next to the pyramid at present, this was completely destroyed in the early 1700's. Most dont realize that early giza area was actually called babylon as well in ancient times. I have only found that theosophy has helped me understand the past better than any other material as far as a collective understanding of the ancient traditions and how they relate to each other, if you can suggest any other writings I would appreciate it to further ones mind.  Thanks for sharing the information and take care.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 02:10:22 AM »

Tree-natty, the I is lucky to feel so connected to such an Ancient Wisdom Culture as KMT....
I am floundering as a descendent of British as to who I am, genetically and what Ancient Wisdom Culture is I birthright/Heritage....
However, I relate to Ancient Mystery School Culture thru whaT I have Learned thru "New Age" SOurces of Spirit Comunication relating to that same Ancient Wisdom from Star Sources such as Pleadian,/Mayan and Sirian as well as experiencial confirmations...so altho, yes I am suppoasedly "european/Anglo and my people are much mixed race thru war and migration.....I culture and your culture seem to converge at a point.....You call it African KMT, but India/Aryan/Iranian people are of deeper AND lighter skin....there Kin were in Egypt and migrated to europe, particularly eastern Europe but as Gypsys all the way to the British Isles and so were do you draw the Skin colour line? and the Culture of Ancient Wisdom Line?
Or do you Aknowledge that the DO all converge at a certain point?
I Know its not directly on topic,and apologies for that. but I feel its important to clear this up..
One Love and blessings
Sistren Nya I
www.earthreggae.com

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Nya
You must realizes that it's not a color line but its a timeline. Just look into British history and you can se that the oldest British families have African faces on their family crests!! With the names like Moore, & Morrison. Same in Germany & Austria just look at one of their own name, Arnold Schwarzenegger, his last name mean black plower, or black farmer. Again one of the worlds most misunderstood and most hidden knowledge is the time before the Greeks & Hyksos, also the time of the Black Plague in Europe. Those times are the most unknown to europeans because they hide a deep secret that no European anywhere wants to remember. But during both of these times they, Europe, was brought into knowledge of themselves and of humanity by Africans. This is why Slave trade happen because the European wanted to do what we have been doing for them, given them civilization or civilizing them. Now look up the word civil or to be civil to truly understand what I'm saying. Because the African or KMTian was taught to be civil in our DNA, for this is what KMT tells us. But we had to teach others so they could live healthy and peacefully with each other. All this happen after the last ice age, and when Britain came from under ice, when this happen was when Stone Henge was constructed.

Let me let you guys on a secret Amenhotep IV aka Ankhnaten is Melchizedek
HRU CHA

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »

@ TREE

Natty just waan fe let u know....Schwarzenegger mean something else. Similar, but something else. "Schwarze" - means "black" i.e., "a black." "Negger" means (directly translated) "nigger."
Add the 2 and u get "black nigger." That is what it means. Like it ain't enough for them fe call us "nigger" now they allready went so far fe call us "black niggers."

I wonder if that has to do with Arnolds his- story ? Most probably. I think he has some/more of our blood in him than he really thinks. Yet, I do not like him at all. Regardless of his heritage. There is a statement from him (from a speech from him) that you can even find here on the NET that is definetly against I and I.

Anyway, that is just another subject.

prophet7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 05:00:09 AM »

Bredren Tree-Natty
seen!!!!
I sight that black people are the Iriginal people..and as such it is obvious and logical to believe that their/your culture flourished long before "white" civilizations....
nuff raspect for all Iriginal people!!!!
we (collectively, humanity) will get this thing (living together non-destructively on planet earth) sorted sooner or later and I and I will keep bigging up the Teachings of His Majesty and the Most HIgh.....
Blessings and JahGuide
Sistren Nyah I
B.t.w. I am enjoying the I's Knowledge
Give thanks!
www.earthreggae.com

michaelvisionish

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 10:43:16 AM »

Peace, Love and blessings onto all.
It is my understanding that Melchizedek interpreted means King of Peace. Melchi means King, Zedek means Peace.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 09:10:40 PM »

Peace, Love and blessings onto all.
It is my understanding that Melchizedek interpreted means King of Peace. Melchi means King, Zedek means Peace.

E.M.HTP!!!

I've also heard that the name can be interpreted as Malachi & Zodok

HRU CHA
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.