Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba  (Read 21656 times)

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba
« on: August 23, 2007, 03:42:33 AM »

The Grand Keys of Ras Tafari by Baba

~ To see Haile Selassie the First as a Guru, an example, a Enlightened being and NOT a Sky God is a Grand Key of Ras Tafari.

~ To know that no Body, His Most August Majesty included can "save" another being, but the Self is the Savior is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To know that many Masters have and continue to walk this Earth Mother in the vehicles, the bodies of many bodies is a Grand key to Ras tafari.

~ To overstand that "One cannot be save without the Guru, yet the Guru can save not a single one," is a Highly and mystikal paradox is a Grand Key of Ras tafari.

~To know that Haile Selassie the First studied and overstood many occultic writings and teachings, the bless-ed science of Yoga included, is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To know that His Majesty HIM Self practiced the mystikal science of Yoga in His daily Livity, as did Yahsua, the Buddha et al, is a Grand Key to Ras tafari.

~ To know that the First Trumpet Blower, Guru Howell aka Leonard Gong Howell practiced taught, and studied the occultic mysteries of Yoga, Obeah et al is a Grand Key to Ras tafari.

~ To overstand that our Sister India greatly influenced the First mystics of Ras Tafari in Jamaica, WI is a Grand Key of Ras Tafari.

~ To know the importance of sitting quietly, observing the mind, becoming the Witness (Jah-oviah Witness is the I) is a Grand Key to Ras tafari.

~ To overstand the true and rightful use of Ganjah, Kali, herb is to raise the mystic fiyah, known also as Kundali is a Grand and secret Key to Ras tafari.

~ To open One Self up to all the Paths to the Pathless ie, Yoga, meditation, Voudou (The Mother of Nyabinghi), Buddha, Sadhu Baba, Coptic, Kemetic, Astrology, Numerology etc. etc. is a Grand Key to Ras tafari.

~ To know that the goal of any Path is to find the Self, naked and freed from all doctrine, dogma, ritual, debate, opinion and the rest is a Grand Key to Ras tafari.

~ To know that Absolute Freedom is the crowning glory of all our studies and religious fervor is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To see the ALL in the One and the One in the ALL, beyond color, class, religion is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To Raspect the the Bles-ed Mother, the Glorious Womb of man (woman) to the Highest degree; to honor Her as the Goddess, the First Cause, the Mary, the Kalima, the Yemaya, the Yansa, the Eve giver of Life is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To put the Temple/Body through rigorous training through fasting, meditation, Hatha Yoga, and even, if one chooses to bear the Locks, allowing them grow in natural manner, free from style (Locks are a form of austerity as well.) are verily Grand Keys to Ras Tafari.

~ To overstand that even if one meditates upon a rock, a stick or an image, if the meditation is pure and well focused, the I will be known dwelling therein. To know that such objects are but tools to come to the Realization of the I consciousness with in is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari. One must also know that the worship of another body is also the said tool for one to find the Self, the Formless of Forms.

~ To overstand fully that the notions of Zion or Babylon are but states of the mind, the Higher and Lower mind respectively; To know that one must overcome the Lower mind cravings of Lust, greed, hunger, power, and the rest; to know that the Universal I dwells in the Seventh (7th) region above and transcedent of "this" or "that" are Grand Keys to Ras Tafari. To eventually gain a clearer picture, it is wise and prudent that the eyes study the mystic teachings of Cakra.

~ To truly overstand the concept of Melchezadek is to overs that He represents the God-Man. The One who hath no lineage, and is born from no where. Such a One is a Christ, a being who hath become re-born in the Enlightenment, the Rapture, also known as Nirvan, Samhadi. One whose own family denies Him, and He is not known to even them. He without Father, Mother, yet Father, Mother. To know that such a One is born while still in the flesh is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To know that all Masters work diligently to unveil the Truth of I; to know that His August Majesty too studied and practiced until the moment of Completion are Grand Keys to Ras Tafari.

~ To know that the Crucifixtion is metaphysical symbolism for one to sacrifice the Material Temple/Body upon the Cross(roads) in order for Ascension to commence is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

~ To know that you are your own Jah, your own Way, your own Light, your own Guru is of the Grandest Keys to Ras Tafari.

~To know that Repatriation begins first in the mind; to know that when the mind turns inward toward the Self, which is Home, is a Grand Key of Ras Tafari.

~ To know that the I AM is the grandest of Keys to Ras Tafari.

~ To know no thing is the Key to Ras Tafari.

so Be Bless-ed and open up your Self. S/he who has ears let them hear, has eyes let them see the I in the I.

Baba Kali

Posted on: August 22, 2007, 08:41:38 pm
The Rastafari and the Hindu Yogi By Baba

~ The first announcer of Ras tafari to the land of Jamaica was named Leonard Howell who was heavily influenced by his Hindu comrades; so much so he eventually changed his name to Ganguru MahaRaja, which loosely translates to "Kings of Kings" (maha=great, raja=king). He seen HIM HSI as a Divine incarnate just as the hindu sees certain ones as Avatars, incarnations of Krisna shiva etc. in this respect HIM was not originally worshiped as a Sky God, but as a incarnation of the infinite One Divine.

~Ras tafarians were influenced not only from Africa to grow the locks, but also the Sadhu Yogi who lived in Jamaica having been brought there by the British as slaves, or indentured servents as they were called in the 18th cent. The locks are called Jatah to the Yogi and are worn as a symbol of renunciation from wordly concerns and desires. Yes, the Africans worked in the cane fields alongside their Indian brothers and sisters from early times and easily exchanged their ideas and customs due to the similarities in voudou and hindu practice.

~The Ras tafarian smokes "Kali," or "ganjah" which are Hindi names for Cannabis. Kali is the feminine aspect of the Divine and is the dispeller of ego. Ganjah is the name for the sacred river, Ganga in India. Canabis is smoked from the "Cutchie," or "chalawah" (Chala is from Jala meanings water, hence water-pipe). The Ras tafarian will say "Jah!" when smoking whilst the Hindi may say "Jai!" both sound meansing praises to the divine.

~Both the Ras Tafarian and the Yogi seek to renounce the ways of the world (Babylon). The ras tafarian began in the "Bush", in the hills away from shit-ciety. Both schools know the truth of re-incarnation, re-birth, the cycles of Life. Both schools eat Ital, or naturally, many if not most are vegan, or vegetarians.

~ Both schools (at least originally) taught and teach that "god is man, man is god" and here again I remind them that HIM HSI was never orignally seen as some sky god that would jump out and save them. Both teach that heaven and hell are states of the higher and lower mind respectively, and that Zion (Bliss, heaven) is here now on earth. Both shcools see each and every being as a part of the Divinity known by infinite names.

~ In the Yogi mind, word sound power too is the Trinity from which the whole of creation began. A U M is the trinity and is known to be the cosmik vibration that both creates and destroys the phenomenal illusionary world. A U M is the Heart Beat, the first sound ever heard when I was in Her bless-ed Womb. Likewise, the Ras tafarian beats three drums, kette funde, bass, and keeps the heart beat as "time", creating a mystikal, hypnotizing, trance-like atmosphere where the I in the I is seen with the One Eye, the Third Eye. Ras Tafarians call the Third eye the "Far I" and is the focus of meditaion and contemplation.

These are the substratum from which we may easily draw parallels between the two paths to the Self, which is the goal of all paths.

Namaste

A U M

Baba Kali Ma

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
Re: Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 09:51:48 PM »

Maximum Raspect RasNicro...

Give Thanks For Elegant Maxims On Rasta Iriginality...

~ To know that the goal of any Path is to find the Self, naked and freed from all doctrine, dogma, ritual, debate, opinion and the rest is a Grand Key to Ras tafari.

Realization of this implies that ALL RACE mumbling is a VEXATION of the Spirit.

Is to get lost in BABYLON thinking, only switching sides. White Supremecy Or Black Supremacy is the same shit. Two sides of the same coin. Even talking about Revolution is doesnt mean to counter react to the situation that provoked the scenario... There is the old maxim: While the Fool Reacts, The Wise Acts ! Action is spontenity of consciousness. Reaction is foolishness of not comprehending the game of entrapment.

~ To know that Absolute Freedom is the crowning glory of all our studies and religious fervor is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

Freedom is transdence of limitations... As long the I have a self opinion on something; then the I is still in a form of conceptual bondage/captivity. As,

~ To see the ALL in the One and the One in the ALL, beyond color, class, religion is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

:)

~ To Raspect the the Bles-ed Mother, the Glorious Womb of man (woman) to the Highest degree; to honor Her as the Goddess, the First Cause, the Mary, the Kalima, the Yemaya, the Yansa, the Eve giver of Life is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari.

As Rasta's way is the religiousness of the future/today... A return of feminine energies of Irations. In the past, mankind had looked upon divinity in a masculine ways. In this emerging new Age, I an I come closer an closer of feminine ways of connecting to WHOLENESS. In ways of the past where aggressive and ego vicing. The methods of Today/tomorrow is of ease going, natural, non denying, accepting, synthesising, integrating and of quality of deep TRUST. SO moving in that direction, I an I commence our new religiousness by embracing the Irit of Thanks Giving Attitude. And the most close reality to be thanked is our Mother Earth... Thru overstanding that the Earth is the living body; as no non living form can give life to a living form... Only fire can bring fire; the earth sacrifice part of its life to give I an I sense of live. And to this I an I should give Thanks. When thankfulness becomes I in I everyday consciousness, then GRATITUDE will reveal to Us the secrets of LIVING IN THE STATE OF GRACE. Such way of living complete the mystical figure 8 flow of balance between Heavenly (Upward principle, Dimension Of Power) and Earthly(Downward principle, Dimension Of Necessity) which will result in Harmonising Growth Patterns of Life elements which will begin to outpicture perfection of higher spiritual thoughts that are original seeds of our local creational matrix. So this goes in hand with PRAISING the Most HIGH for the ABUNDANCE which is meant to be I an I way of Life. NOTHING is born to SUFFER in this JAH creation... Ignorance and Originality Forgotten is the source of life dissonances. Hence FREEDOM begin by MAN KNOWING THYSELF...

~ To put the Temple/Body through rigorous training through fasting, meditation, Hatha Yoga, and even, if one chooses to bear the Locks, allowing them grow in natural manner, free from style (Locks are a form of austerity as well.) are verily Grand Keys to Ras Tafari.

The Methods of fasting can be dangerous and better be done by guidence of the one who overstanding it well. If sufficient details are not available, it is better not to practice them. As fasting is subtle form of body rejection which technicly WRONG if practiced without right conscience. There is no glory in pain and self torture. This is contrary to thanksfullness to the gift of the physical body. However the body in the miniture universy by itself. It can be skillful used to attune to the cosmic music hence openning the door to the divine. Yoga is the science of Psychosomatics. The way Mind and Body are interconnected can be a means to master their states of functioning. Mind influences the Body... Vice vesa can be true, u can learn some POSTURES to in order to alter mind activities. And Yoga is the way of perfecting the 'Thinking Instrument'= MIND. Hatha yoga leads to the state of Intergration beyong polarization. And level is the I AM beingness. There are other practices that opens to the grand reality above I AM self. The Sun Self. And a Command center of self individualisation and Expression. Beyond it is ISNESS and beyond ISNESS is NO SELF, Buddhahood. The Unborn Chaos beyond all causation. And the world of formless may mean a quantum soup of next OCTAVE of existence, with this reality being a unit form within the infinity world, of infinite mysteries, of ONE infinite CREATOR.

And Meditation is preparation for the final extinct... The silence of the Beyond Form. The Nirvana. A quantum leap from a form/self into Non form/no self. From JAH IS to NOTHINGNESS. Word to wordless.

~ To overstand that even if one meditates upon a rock, a stick or an image, if the meditation is pure and well focused, the I will be known dwelling therein. To know that such objects are but tools to come to the Realization of the I consciousness with in is a Grand Key to Ras Tafari. One must also know that the worship of another body is also the said tool for one to find the Self, the Formless of Forms.

All things are made of ONE energy... By things it implies all that have form. The seen and the subtle. The basic difference is in QUANTIZATION and QUALITY. Speaking of quantization is speaking of quantity or amount. And quality is the DYNAMIC aspect of the FORM. Changing the quantinty goes parallel with change of quality and that is the Basis of PHYSICS and Chemistry... Quantization is MASCULINE attribute of existence while Quality is FEMININE attribute of it. A unit form of matter is nothing but a certain formation made of specific quantity and quality (Atom). Changing its constintuency fundamental particles by adding or reducing energy in a certain way can lead change of the whole quality of that Atom. This is basicly the same into all forms, they a typical standing waves. Creating an illusion of form. And in the deeper sense, they are waves, a kind of sound. Isnt it that wherever the is sound, there is bound to be soundlessness? Thats the PARADOX of existence. And can be Mystically Realised. And thats how ZEN people have trying to figure... Hearing the sound of one hand clapping...

~ To overstand fully that the notions of Zion or Babylon are but states of the mind, the Higher and Lower mind respectively; To know that one must overcome the Lower mind cravings of Lust, greed, hunger, power, and the rest; to know that the Universal I dwells in the Seventh (7th) region above and transcedent of "this" or "that" are Grand Keys to Ras Tafari. To eventually gain a clearer picture, it is wise and prudent that the eyes study the mystic teachings of Cakra.

Yes I... What we see is the reflection of I an I own consciousness as well. hell and heaven too two sides of the same coin. If the I want to get rid of Hell, better get rid of heaven as well ! They are all rooted with the mind. The higher and lower too subscribe to the same paradox. When I an I live beyond mind, then Hell and Earth disappears. Thats Nirvana... Lust, greed, hunger, power etc appears to be so as we live in the world of dreaming... We are asleep, and in I in I sleep IanI r experiencing nightmares! Thats why Buddha would say Awake! Not only Buddha; many have said so... If the world we live is VEHICLE of EXPRESSION of the supreme reality and I in I is situated within it, then stucking into believing the projection is to dream within a dream. U cant know god within god's dream... u likely to hallucinate ! Thats why all debates about god r simply vexation of spirit. No word is enough tell the whole beisde the whole itself become incarnate. The only way to know god is to live god ! That is Enlightment, thats the last salvation from the SAMSARA. To reach that state of Enlightment is to comprehend the supreme.

Mind is Babylon, No Mind is ZION.

Blessed Love Up to here,

RastafarI Live !

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 12:55:22 AM »

Glory to Jah

Giving thanks for this thread.  Very practical and helps I resolve some inner tensions.  Can you tell me more about the person of Baba?  I recall other posts with quotes by him to be very beneficial to I.  Thanks and ups

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 04:18:47 AM »

Baba just means father. It is often a term given to Sadhus and yogis as a form of Respect.

@moses

Sound of one hand clapping? CLAPPING! when the hands meet they become one. I personally practice Zazen and Asanas

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »

Baba just means father. It is often a term given to Sadhus and yogis as a form of Respect.

@moses

Sound of one hand clapping? CLAPPING! when the hands meet they become one. I personally practice Zazen and Asanas

Thanks, yes I should have recognized it: Abba, Papa,  Bao Bao, Baba, Pop and so on and on zion

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 01:20:23 AM »

Baba is also an African word in most African cultures that means exactly what is being said i.e., Father. Seeing that the beginnings is Africa I would say it is indeed an African word that has eventually spread/stuck through all cultures.

prophet7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

sistahvee

• Veteran User
  • Rasta Wombman will Prevail
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 02:33:26 AM »

Bless Up

Here is a few more accepted definitions for Baba

Baba
1. Japanese: from a word meaning ‘horse-riding ground’, ‘race track’; a common place name. The surname is found mostly in west central Japan. One Baba family in Kai (now Yamanashi prefecture) were samurai, vassals of the Takeda family.
2. Czech, Slovak, Polish, and Hungarian: from the Slavic word baba ‘old woman’, ‘grandmother’, ‘witch’, hence an unflattering nickname for a man thought to resemble an old woman. In Czech baba can also mean ‘coward’.
3. Hungarian (Bába): habitational name from one of many places called Bába, in Abaúj, Borsod, Somogy, and Vas counties of Hungary, and Közép-Szolnok county, now in Romania.
4. Arabic (Bābā): from a diminutive of Abū ‘father’.

Across the 14 major language groups, the words for mother and father are similar. In Swahili and Mandarin they are mama and baba, in Malay they are emak and bapa, in Apalai - spoken in the Amazon - they are aya and papa, while in Bengali they are ma and baba.

Yezidis believe in the shedding of one's skin, that purity comes from pure skin. This belief also existed in the Yazdani religion, wherein those who come out of pure skins are called "Bab" or "Baba." (Baba is an Aramaic word, meaning gate. Baba is the gate where 'truth' manifests itself.) This name has survived to our day among the Yezidis; for example, Baba Sheikh, Baba Qewal, and Baba Chawish. Those unfamiliar with the meaning and origin of the word "Baba" confuse it with the word "Bav," which means father. They say Bave Sheikh, Bave Qewal, Bave Chawish. But this is incorrect. As mentioned above, when the Iranian tribes arrived in today's Kurdistan during the 7th to 9th centuries BC, their supreme deity was called Baba Esman.

Nuff Love

Sistah Vee
To he who much is given, much is required

moses

• Senior User
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 04:53:32 PM »

Blessed Love,

Here is the classic video containing within it counsels upon various issues from the spiritual multidimensional perceiption...

From Ganja... Use of Psychodelics... One Love...Death and Reincarnation... Choices and Life... Integration Etc.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704

Bedrin RasNicro; a zen koan is a paradoxial inquiry to be 'gotten' within one's conscious 'tuning in' plus a transformed consciousness ;) thereafter. And when a master give a koan, he just know if u have got it right, and at that very time. So he is not expecting any intellectual reply so as to say. Usually the Aura of change is perceived and overstood. And the nature of the question by itself is set make u search beyond the rational...

And Zazen is a beautiful way of living... It is actually to sit and doing NOTHING in Japannese Zen Traditions. And methods of Zen are the ones of Instantenous realisation... Fire. There is Tantric touch within it as it is always in many other methological approaches; which are culminated by a tantric approach. So sit and not fighting with existence is a tantric approach. For the case of the Koan of listening; that make the who one to listen to the subtle sound beyond blowing of the wind and actually transcending hearing at all. And thats why Zen tradition has part of it, a training of how to hear (of course working with ears !) and being attentive... Just Like in The Zen, A Cup Of Tea. The art of listening...

Asanas are good for beginning into Yoga Path, but sooner or later, they may not yield any result from spiritual point of view if there is no one to guide the I of implications of Postures and their potential to lock life energies. And forcing postures may potentially be dangerous ! If for example, u feel pain as are doing a certain posture; persistence of contuning doing that will do harm to ur sensitivity capability in which somehow u will need it do develop necessary intelligence about ur body mechanisms. And Yoga has part of it which requires being acquainted with ur subtle body integrity. So the asanas needs a certain extended background overstanding on how they become to be the way they are standardized and in what stages practicing some of them is vital or not, given the associations within mind, body and subtle energy patterns is concerned.

When one overstand the role of Asanas, then one can choose... Using Asanas for Health Purposes, such as maintaing a health body and even stretching the longevity of life span. Or drop the Asanas emphasis and begin to work with Mental Aspect of Yoga. Or any other displine of Yoga. For they all need a consistency healthy body as a conerstone. And if one has a soundy body and mental background, overstanding of hatha yoga may not be necessary... And can begin to work from intellectual point of view... Such is how Zazen can begin jus with sitting and doing nothing...

Blessed Love Iyah

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 04:58:38 PM by moses »
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 05:16:36 PM »

Blessed Bredda's,
 I as a mother and yogini would like to take a moment to express some of I dilemmas in intergrating these aspects of self harmoniously....for instance, I have a very active mind and although life has shown I the peace and truth of no-mind, generally I mind is going full power to attempt to address deep dilemmas and explore facets of reality...due to this I find I need to sit quietly and contemplate regularly, but as a mother of 7, and active RastafarI within music, reasoning, asanas, gardening and of course the obligoratory housework and food prep as well as parenting youth from teens to toddler. I struggle with fitting everything in....so somethings are always being sacrificed for other things....to constantly move my body seems to make my mind more frantic, but sitting and doing nothing with I body does not seem compatable with my workload...it is a dilemma I have not resolved.....I am hoping to set up a space for meditation as soon as I am able as I feel that will help I feeling able to relax and give Iself permission to surrender to I disciplines and when I am able to do I asanas I truly feel so incredibly wonderful it is worth the effort of devoting some time to this...if only I could fit them in daily...oh well one day when I baby is older......
I guess motherhood has its own peacefulness, breastfeeding is truly a most sublime meditation of its own..
b.t.w I and I absolutely LOVE the keys by Baba!!!!! give thanks Bredda RasNicro for posting this !!!! I have been asking for info like this for some time now and it couldn't have coma at a betta time!!!
OneLove
Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 08:46:35 PM »

very nice thread Ras it brings peace to my soul.
blessings and love.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Nicro

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 11:55:31 PM »

Yes moses I actually learned Zazen from monks at a Zen temple. Dang! a sticky?

moses

• Senior User
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 07:33:22 PM »

::) :)

Yes I bedrin... irie ! Then let Take II...

^^^^^^

Question 2

MY MIND THINKS THAT IT IS ANXIOUS TO RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE, YET TOWARD THE END I FIND MYSELF RESISTING AND GETTING TIRED. I SUSPECT THAT IF I WERE OPEN SEXUALLY I WOULD ALLOW MYSELF TO RECEIVE WITHOUT ANY CLOSING. IS THERE ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN OPENING TO A MASTER AND OPENING UP IN SEX? MY BACKGROUND GIVES A NEGATIVE AND PASSIVE MEANING TO SURRENDER.
I KNOW I WILL NOT GO DEEPER UNLESS I AM ABLE TO OVERCOME THIS NEGATIVITY THAT SEEMS TO BE ENGRAVED IN MY PSYCHE. IS SURRENDER POSSIBLE WHEN THE OPPOSITE IS PLANTED SO DEEPLY?

Yes, there is a connection between surrender and sex, because sex is the first surrender, a biological surrender - which you can experience easily. What does surrender mean? It means to be open, unafraid, vulnerable. It means allowing the other to enter you. Biologically, naturally, sex is the basic experience where without any effort you allow someone to enter you, or someone to be so deeply close to you that you are not armored against him. You are not resisting, not holding yourself back, but you are flowing.. relaxed, not afraid, not thinking of the future, of the result, of the consequences, but just being in the moment. Even if death occurs you will accept it.

In deep love, lovers have always felt that this is the right moment to die. And if death occurs, then even death can be welcomed in this moment. They are open -- even for death they are open. If you are open for life, you will be open for death. If you are closed for life, you will be closed for death.
Those who are afraid of death are basically afraid of life. They have not lived; that is why they are so afraid of death. And the fear is natural. If you have not lived at all you are bound to be afraid of death, because death will deprive you of the opportunity to live and you have not lived yet.

So if death comes, then when will you live ?
One who has lived deeply is not afraid of death. He is fulfilled, and if death comes he can welcome it, accept it. Now whatsoever life can give, life HAS given. Whatsoever can be known in life, he has known it. Now he can move into death easily. He would like to move into death so that he can know something unknown, something new. In sex, in love, you are fearless. You are not fighting for something in the future; this very moment is paradise, this very moment is eternal.

But when I say this, I do not necessarily mean that you have experienced it through sex. If are afraid, resisting, then in sex you can have a biological release, a sexual release, but you will not attain to the ecstasy tantra talks about.

Wilhelm Reich says you have not known sex at all unless in sex you can attain a deep orgasm. It is not only a release of sex energy, your whole body must become relaxed. Then the sex experience is not localized at the sex center, but it spreads all over the body. Your every cell is bathed in it, and you have a peak - a peak in which you are not a body. If you cannot attain a peak in sex, a peak in which you are not a body, you have not known sex at all. That is why Wilhelm Reich says a very paradoxical thing: he says sex is spiritual.

This is what tantra says, and the meaning is that in deep sex you will not be a body at all; you will become just a spirit that is hovering.

Your body will be left far behind; you will have forgotten it completely. It will be no more. You will not be part of the material world, you will have become immaterial. Only then is there orgasm. That is what tantra says about SAMBHOG - intercourse.

There comes a total relaxation, a feeling that now you are fulfilled, a feeling that there is no need to desire anything. Unless this feeling happens to you in sex - this feeling of desirelessness -- you have not known sex at all. You may have produced children, but that is easy - and a different thing.
Only man can achieve this spirituality in sex; otherwise sex is just an animal instinct. But when teachers, monks condemn sex, you nod your head that they are right. When tantra says something it is difficult to believe in it because it is not your experience. That is why tantra couldn't become a universal message yet. But the future is good - because the more man will become wise and understanding, the more tantra will be felt and understood.

Only within these hundred years has psychology laid foundations for a world which will be tantric. But you nod your head with someone who is condemning sex because you also have the same experience. You know that nothing happens in it, and after sex you feel depressed. That is why there is so much condemnation. Everytime you move into it you feel depressed, later on you repent.

Tantra, Wilhelm Reich, Freud and others who know, agree absolutely that if you achieve an orgasm in sex the glow will last for hours afterwards and you will feel absolutely different - without any worries, without any tensions. Euphoria will result, they say; ecstasy will be there. And that ecstasy happens only when there is really a let-go - when you are not holding yourself back, you are not fighting; you are just moving with the life energy.

Life energy has two layers, and it will be good to understand this. I was talking about breath, and I told you that breath was something like a link between your voluntary system and your non-voluntary system. In your body the major part is non-voluntary. The blood circulates, and you are not asked to do anything. You cannot do anything, it just goes on circulating. Only during these last three hundred years could man know that blood circulates. Before that it was thought that blood just filled the body - not that it was circulating, because you cannot feel its circulation. It goes on working without you, without your knowledge. It is non-voluntary.

You eat food; then the body starts working. Beyond your mouth you are not needed. The moment food goes beyond your mouth the body takes it; the non-voluntary system goes on working on it. And it is good that it works this way. If it were left to you, you would create a mess.

It is such a great work that if you had to do it you would not be able to do anything else. If you had taken a cup of tea, it would be enough to keep you engaged the whole day - to work it out, to transform it into blood. And the work is so much.

The body works non-voluntarily, but there are a few things you can do voluntarily. I can move my hand, but I cannot move the blood that moves in the hand. I cannot do anything directly with the bone that moves in the hand. I cannot do anything with the system that works, but I can move my hand. I can move my body, but I cannot do whatsoever goes on within it, I cannot interfere. I can jump, I can run, I can sit, I can lie down, but inside I cannot do anything. Just on the surface I am allowed freedom.

Sex is a very mysterious phenomenon. You start it, but a moment comes when you are no more. Sex is started as a voluntary thing, then there is a limit. If you cross that limit you cannot come back; if you do not cross that limit you CAN come back. So sex is both voluntary and non-voluntary. There is a limit up to which your mind will be needed. But if you do not lose your mind, your head, your reason, your consciousness, your religion, your philosophy, your way of life, if you do not lose your mind, then the boundary will not be crossed and you will be experiencing sex in the voluntary realm.
This is what is happening.

Then after sex you will feel depressed, against it - and you will be thinking of renouncing life and taking a vow against sex. Of course, these vows will not go on for long. Within twenty-four hours you will be okay and ready to move again into sex. But it becomes a repetition and the whole thing seems futile. You accumulate energy, then you throw it -- and nothing results out of it. And this is a long boredom, a drab thing. That is why monks and teachers who are against sex appeal to you: they are talking about something you can understand.

But you have not known the non-voluntary sex, - the deepest biological dimension. You have not touched it, and you always come back from the limit because that limit creates fear. Beyond that limit your ego will not be; beyond that limit you will not be. The sex energy will take hold of you, it will possess you. Then you will be doing something which you cannot control.

Unless you can move to this uncontrolled phenomenon, you cannot achieve orgasm. And once you know this uncontrolled life energy, you are no more in it. You have become just a wave in a great ocean, and things are just happening. You are not forcing them to happen.

Really, you are not active -- you have become passive. In the beginning you are active, and then a moment comes when you become passive. And when you become passive, only then does orgasm happen.

If you have known it then you can understand many things. Then you can understand religious surrender also. Then you can understand the surrender of a disciple to a master. Then you can understand the surrender of someone to the existence itself. But if you do not know any surrender it is difficult even to conceive of what it means.

So it is right: sex is deeply related with surrender. If you have known deep sex you will be more capable of surrendering, because you have known a deep pleasure that follows surrender, you have known a bliss that comes as a shadow of surrender. Then you can trust.

Sex is biological surrender. SAMADHI -- cosmic consciousness -- is existential surrender. Through sex you touch life. Through samadhi, ecstasy, you touch existence, you move even deeper than life; the basic existence is touched. Through sex you move from yourself to another person; in samadhi you move from yourself to the whole, to the cosmos.

Tantra is, if you will allow me, "cosmic sex"! It is a falling in love with the whole cosmos, it is a surrender toward the whole cosmos. And you have to be passive. To a limit you have to be active, but beyond that limit you are not needed; you are a hindrance then. Then leave it to the life force, leave it to the existence.

The second thing: if you go on thinking about surrender as negative and passive, nothing is wrong in it.

It IS passive and negative, but the negativity and the passivity is nothing condemnable. In our minds, the moment we hear the word `negative' some condemnation enters, the moment we hear `passive' some condemnation enters - because for the ego both of these are deaths.

Nothing is wrong in being passive. Passivity is a way to be in deep contact with the universe. And you cannot be active with it -- that is the difference between religion and science. Science is active with the universe, religion is passive with the universe. Science is just like the male mind - active, violent, forcing; religion is a feminine mind - open, passive, receptive. Receptivity is always passive. And truth is not to be created, it is to be received.

You are not going to create the truth. The truth is already there! You have to receive it. You have to become the host and then the truth will become your guest. And a host has to be passive. You have to be like a womb to receive it, but your mind is trained for activity - to be active, to do something - and this is the realm where whatsoever you do will become a hindrance. Do not do -- just be! This is what passivity means: do not do anything. Just be, and allow that which is already there to happen to you. You are not needed creatively, actively, to do something. You are needed just to receive. Be passive; do not interfere. Nothing is wrong with passivity.

Posted on: August 27, 2007, 07:15:50 pm
Poetry happens when you are passive. Even the greatest discoveries of science have happened in passivity. But the attitude of science is active. Even the greatest things in science happen only when the scientist is passive, just waiting, not doing anything. And religion is basically passive.

What is Buddha doing when he is meditating? Our language, our terms, give a false impression. When we say Buddha is meditating, it appears, because of the terms used, that he is doing something. But meditation means not doing. If you are doing something, nothing will happen.

But all doing is just like sex: in the beginning you have to be active; then a moment comes when activity ceases and you have to be passive. When I say "Buddha is meditating," I mean Buddha is no more. He is not doing anything, he is just passive - a host waiting, just waiting. And when you are waiting for the unknown, you cannot even expect anything. You do not really know what is going to happen, because if you know then the waiting becomes impure and the desire enters. You do not know anything!

All that you had known has ceased, all the known has dropped. The mind is not functioning, it is just simply awaiting, and then everything happens to you. The whole universe falls into you; the whole universe enters from all sides into you. All the barriers are withdrawn. You are not withholding yourself.

Nothing is wrong with passivity. Rather, your activity is the problem. But we are trained for activity because we are trained for violence, struggle, conflict. And it is good as far as it goes, because in the world you cannot be passive. In the world you have to be active, fighting, forcing your way. But that which is so helpful in the world is not helpful when you move toward a deeper existence. Then you have to reverse your steps. Be active if you are moving in politics, in society, for riches or for power. Be inactive if you are moving into God, into religion, into meditation. Passivity is the way there.

And nothing is wrong about the negative either - nothing is wrong! `Negative' only means that something has to be dropped. For example, if I want to create space in this room, what am I going to do? What is the process to create space? What am I going to do? Can I bring space from outside and fill this room? I cannot bring space from outside. The space is already here -- that is why it is a room -- but it is filled with people or furniture or things, so I take the things and people out of it. Then the space is discovered, not brought. It was already here, but filled. So I do a negative process: I empty it.
Negativity means emptying yourself, not doing something positive, because that which you are trying to discover is already there. Just throw out the furniture.

Thoughts are the furniture in the mind. Just throw them out and the mind becomes a space, and when the mind is a space it becomes your soul - your atman. But when it is filled with thoughts, desires, it is mind; vacant, empty, it is not mind. Negation is a process of elimination. Eliminate things...

So do not be afraid of the words `negative' and `passive'. If you are afraid, you can never surrender. Surrender IS passive and negative. It is not something you are doing; rather, you are leaving your doings, you are leaving the very notion that you can do. You cannot do -- this is the basic feeling. Only then is there surrender. It is negative because you are moving into the unknown, the known is left.
When you surrender to a master it is one of the miracles, because you do not know what is going to happen and what this man is going to do to you. And you can never be certain whether he is real or not. You cannot know to whom you are surrendering and where he is going to lead you. You will try to make certain, but the very effort means that you are not ready for surrender.

If you are absolutely certain before you surrender that this man is going to lead you somewhere - to a paradise - and then you surrender, it is not a surrender at all. You have not surrendered. Surrender is always to the unknown. When everything is known, there is no surrender. You have already checked that this is going to happen, and that two and two are going to make four, then there is no surrender.

You cannot say "I surrender" because the four is already made certain.
In uncertainty, in insecurity, is the surrender. So it is easy to surrender to God because really, there is no one to whom you are surrendering and you remain the master. It is difficult to surrender to a living master because then you are no longer a master. With God you can go on deceiving, because no one is going to ask you...

I was reading a Jewish anecdote. One old man was praying to God, and he said, "My neighbor `A' is very poor, and last year I prayed to you but you have not done anything for him. My other neighbor `B' is crippled, and I prayed last year also, but you have not done anything." And so on and so forth, he continued. He talked about all the neighbors, and then in the end he said, "Now I will pray again this year. If you forgive me, I can also forgive you."

But he was talking alone. Every talk with the divine is a monologue; the other is not there. So it is up to you; what you are doing is up to you, and you remain the master. That is why there is so much insistence in tantra to surrender to a living master, because then your ego is shattered. And that shattering is the base. That shattering is the base, and only then something can arise out of it.
But do not ask me what you can do to surrender. You cannot do anything. Or, you can do only one thing: be aware of what you can do by doing, what you have gained by doing -- be aware! You have gained much: you have gained many miseries, anguishes, nightmares.

You have gained! That is what you have gained through your own effort, this is what ego can gain. Be aware of it - of the misery that you have created - positively, actively, without surrendering. Whatsoever you have done to your life, be aware of it. That very awareness will help you one day to throw it all and to surrender. And remember that you will be transformed not by surrender to a particular master, but by surrender itself.

So the master is irrelevant; he is not the point. People go on coming to me and they say, "I want to surrender, but to whom?" That is not the point, you are missing the point. It is not a question of to whom. Just the surrendering helps, not the person to whom you have surrendered. He may not be there or he may not be authentic or he may not be an enlightened one. He may just be a rogue; that is not the point. It is irrelevant! You have surrendered -- that helps because now you are vulnerable, open. You have become feminine. The male ego is lost, and you have become a feminine womb.

The person you have surrendered to may be bogus or he may not be. That is not the point! You have surrendered; now something can happen to you. And many times it has happened that even with a false master disciples have become enlightened. You may be surprised, even with a false master disciples have become enlightened!

It is reported of Milarepa that he went to a master and he surrendered.

Milarepa was a very faithful man, very trusting, so when the master said, "You will have to surrender to me, only then can I help," he said, "Okay, I surrender." But many persons were jealous. The old followers of that master were jealous of Milarepa because Milarepa was such a different type of man. He was a very magnetic force. They became afraid that if this man remained there he would become the chief disciple, the next master. So they said to their master, "This man seems to be false, so first check whether his surrender is real."

The master said, "How should we examine him?" They said, "Tell him to jump from this hill" -- they were sitting on a hill. So the master said, "Milarepa, if you have really surrendered, jump from this hill." So he did not wait even to say yes, he jumped. The disciples thought he would be dead; then they went down. It took hours for them to go to the valley. He was just sitting under a tree meditating, and he was happy - as happy as he had never been.

So they gathered, and the disciples thought that it must be a coincidence. The master was also surprised... how could this happen? So he asked Milarepa privately, "What did you do? How did it happen?" He said, "When I surrendered, there was no question of MY doing. YOU have done something."
The master knew well that he had not done anything, so he tried again. One house was on fire, so he told Milarepa to go in and sit there and only to come out when the whole house had become ashes.

Milarepa went in. He stayed there for hours, then the house was just ashes. When they reached there he was just buried in the ashes - but as alive and as blissful as ever. Milarepa touched his master's feet and said, "You are doing miracles."

So the master said, "It is difficult to think that it is again a coincidence." But the followers said, "This is nothing but a coincidence. Try again. At least three trials are needed."

They were passing through a village and the master said, "Milarepa, the boat has not yet come and the ferryman has not kept his promise, so you go - walk on the water, go to the other bank and tell the ferryman to come." Milarepa walked, and then the master really thought it was a miracle. He walked and went to the other bank and brought the ferry.

The master said, "Milarepa, how are you doing it?" He said, "I just take your name and go on. It is your name, master, that helps me."

So the master thought, "If my name helps so much... " He tried to walk on the water also, but he drowned - and no one has ever heard about him again.

How did it happen? Surrender is the thing - not the master, not the thing to which you surrender. The statue, the temple, the tree, the stone - anything will do. If you surrender, you become vulnerable to the existence. Then the whole existence takes you into its arms.

This story may be just a parable, but the meaning is that when you surrender, the whole existence is for you.

The fire, the hill, the river, the valley - nothing is against you because you are not against anything. The enmity is lost.

If you fall from a hill and your bones are broken, it is the bones of your ego. You were resisting; you didn't allow the valley to help you. You were helping yourself. You were thinking yourself more wise than the existence. Surrender means you come to realize that whatsoever you do will be stupid, foolish. And you have done many stupid things for many lives.

Leave it to the existence itself. YOU cannot do anything! You have to realize that you are helpless. This realization that "I am helpless" helps the surrender to happen.

THE END.

^^^^^

O S H O
        Commentaries on Vigtan Bhairav Tantra Vol I
        Chapter 30 : Surrendering to the Master.

Check Out The Video via the Link Above !!!!

Bless Up !

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 07:44:52 PM »

Love the Grand Keys Baba.

Respect

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 05:01:29 AM »

Blessed Love Moses!!!!
always lovin yah reasoning and tings from Beloved Osho!
give thanks!!!!!
Sistah Nya
Posted on: August 28, 2007, 01:46:38 am
Just watched the Bashar vid, yah know, we, Radic and I saw Bashar and Darryl in Melbourne about 14 or so yrs ago, it was amazing! I actually saw a golden light descend from above and enter Darryl and then saw his facial features change and become alien like..I loved him and his words had and continue to have a profound effect on I and I.
At that stage I was an avid "channeled info" freak ~ Bashar,  Ptarh, Seth especially......
I know, I am exposing my "new Age" side, another side of Nya....
My first song "beautiful Creation" shows that influence very clearly
Anyway Moses mi Bred, Thanking to the I for bringing Bashar consciousness back into I life
Blessed Love
 Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »

Give thanks for this post Ras Nicro, I can honestly say it put all InI Iliefs in proper perspective.

BLESSINGS!!!

Ras Nevoe
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.