Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Love spat.  (Read 3323 times)

Michael_From

Love spat.
« on: December 05, 2003, 06:12:39 AM »

Do not criticize the church, or the government or the school down the street . How ambiguous is that criticism? And don't criticize the man you disagree with or don't like. Look within, see that you are perfect love silent and complete and let that flow from within. Let it flow into your reality and merge with God, if you so choose.

Only then will all perceived evils fade away and you will have left the world world a better place than it was when you were born. The communist movement proved to us that you can't change the world by forcing your idealistic values, systems and controls on the world. Hitler proved that too. You can't just try to get rid of the babylon either, by imposing your silly riots, demonstrations and revolutions. The world will never be complete and neither will you. But, listen to the words of Jesus Christ, the ultimate lover of incompleteness. And love love love. Love this incompleteness, love the incomplete you as you evolve yourself. Chill out, and love this incomplete world as it evolves. Sometimes destruction is a necessity - understand the powerful goodness of Lord Shiva's destructive creation force.  

The world will only change b/c people in their own hearts and minds decided to understand themselves and love unconditionally. I love you all.

Michael from the Rock

jah_rastaman

Re: Love spat.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 06:25:32 AM »

Great words, may JAH shine on you and may you keep posting
JAH BLESS

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 02:50:19 PM »

RASTA is di REVOLUTION!
JAH BLESS

piercedbymymaker

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 06:24:36 PM »

thank u for the shared wisdom. No jugdement that I pass will ever matter. For i too will be judged. Thank you.

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.