Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: More Kemetic Knowledge In the Bible!!!!!!!  (Read 4328 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
More Kemetic Knowledge In the Bible!!!!!!!
« on: October 20, 2007, 04:42:59 AM »

E.M.HTP!!!

I was just wondering what is the only book that doesn't have the word "God" or "Lord" in it?

The Book of Esther!

A book that has alot of Khemetic PA HRU or HRU CHA (Pharoahs) names in the scriptures of the bible. Also Joseph name in Khemet as a great Lord in Gen 41:45

"And Pharaoh called Joseph's name Zaphnath-paaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Poti-pherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt."

As does Esther! Look at the opening verses and see why there is no God or Lord written in this book. Because this entire book is Khemetic and if the Gods names were written they would be not understood as the verse above of a famous story & Rasta story in the bible about one of it greatest patriots, Joseph. Lets look at this verse the first of Esther Esth.1:1-4....

"Now it came to pass in the days of Ahasuerus, (this is Ahasuerus which reigned, from India even unto Ethiopia, over an hundred and seven and twenty provinces:)
That in those days, when the king Ahasuerus sat on the throne of his kingdom, which was in Shushan the palace,
In the third year of his reign, he made a feast unto all his princes and his servants; the power of Persia and Media, the nobles and princes of the provinces, being before him:
When he shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honour of his excellent majesty many days, even an hundred and fourscore days."

Who is this person Ahasuerus that ruled Ethiopia/KMT to India?

Also going back to Joseph and his Khemet name remember this verse please......
Mat.1:16
"And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ."

So if Joseph couldn't be see differently from Khemetians by his brother's, where was his wife son is from?

Can we figure this so-called fact out??

HRU CHA
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

joeyb

Re: More Kemetic Knowledge In the Bible!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 12:06:17 PM »

do we know to where shushan refers?

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 06:39:16 AM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Do you? Again this is a serious topic with dealing with what i have been saying here about KMTic in the bible in which ultimately leads to Selassie. We must remember that the word Ethiopia just means the Black Land, as same with KMT. So please know what is being said in this book. If not there will always be WAR! This word Shushan is a european understanding of KMT thousands of years ago of a so-called African tribe. Maybe Ethiopia maybe not? We can prove this by looking in Ethiopia....lol! For Shushan

HRU CHA
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 04:58:49 AM »

Quote from: TREE-NATTY link=topic=4680. msg64939#msg64939 date=1193117956
E. M. HTP!!!

Do you? Again this is a serious topic with dealing with what i have been saying here about KMTic in the bible in which ultimately leads to Selassie.  We must remember that the word Ethiopia just means the Black Land, as same with KMT.  So please know what is being said in this book.  If not there will always be WAR! This word Shushan is a european understanding of KMT thousands of years ago of a so-called African tribe.  Maybe Ethiopia maybe not? We can prove this by looking in Ethiopia. . . . lol! For Shushan

HRU CHA

Nobel effort to convince others, but InI have seen the light of Ra and have embraced his rays everyday as I get my dosage of Vit.  D.  I think this is the greatest hurdle facing the Rastafari community.  Meaning the acceptance of the reality of the bible, its origins and its true meaning.  This transition can not come soon enough as our indigo children await our original teachings while we're spinning our spiritual wheels in the dogma of Christrianity in its current manisfestation of misappropriately labeled "Rastarianism. " Nothing wrong with Christrianity as a religion, but how long does one need to read a book before one realizes its proper place and context in terms history, prophecy and mythology/mysteries/astrology. 

SheeeeeZ

I am Lord, Master Self-Savior
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

eniergajeanlery

• Newbie User
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 03:50:44 AM »

Bibles may be different, but only have the main idea about God.  Though the other bibles are not through the name of the Lord, it could be the same knowledge that lies in it.  In the idea of Hermetic provisions, the name of Pharaohs is mostly the concern of the other bibles.

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.