Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: more than 1 woman  (Read 4393 times)

gdess

more than 1 woman
« on: November 14, 2007, 12:14:52 AM »

can anyone relate to dating a rasta with more than 1 woman?

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: more than 1 woman
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 09:13:31 PM »

Greetings sistah! In my oppinion dating someone with multiple partners is pretty strange for man and woman because there usually is one man and one woman. I couldnt possibly think of myself with two woman! It feels really strange to think about.. But who am i to judge? If the I think she wants to date in dat way, im no man to hold you back! Good luck on your journey, blessings!
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 11:46:42 PM »

Greetings in The Name Of The Most High Jah RasTafari
Blessed Love, InI ilief is one mon to one womban, From InI  mek a commitment to InI kingsmon  to "date" another is being untruthful, un truths to InI is deceiption intentionally causing hurt and pain to another, InI is aware that freedom of choice is a Blessing but it can also be a bad Blessing, not only that the "other" mon/womban is also being "hurt" InI cannot see the Harmony and Inity in that,
Love and Raspect
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:43:04 AM »

Bless Sistren,

Perhaps if all parties involved are fully aware of the situation and there is a mutual love between them all then I think that would be ok, but a bit complicated.

One Love
Peace, Love, Inity

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »

Agree! Blessings

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 08:22:57 PM »

Greetings In His Name...
InI still  stand by InI's Ilief. Check it If there is overstanding on all counts what are they all living together or forwards and backwards to different yard,? We all have different physical and imotional needs seen, InI overstand that its impossible to be in two places at one time.....somebody is gonna feel seh  dem a get less support..Love...Financial help[if children are involved] feel like dem a do ivery ting and the kingsman/queen a have dem cake and eat it too.Sometimes in life what we want is not always what we need, and what we need we dont always want. If a mon/woman is in a relationship lo dem, if they mash up its because of them....InI couldnt sleep at night thinking InI was Intentionally hurting a next womban through InI own Lust simple, some womban put up and shut up as they dont have inuff self confidience or have been become accostomed to their kingsman infidelities that they grin and bear it.It is InI's [personal] Ilief that if a next mon can turn InI head in that way that InI must free I kingsmon to find his queen.Having multiple partners CAN lead to S.T.D's Mi nuh inna dat...
Love and Raspect
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »

bless up!
with you all the way on that one sistah..

if my man made me feel i wasn't enough woman for him i'd be telling him to sling his hook and find a next desperate fool!!

i aint sharing... simple as that!

Queen J
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 08:48:37 PM »

bless up brothas and sistas,
but didn't brotha Bob Marley have more than one queen?
that's just what I heard.
blessings.
ke.
oh yea and my opinion would be, no more than one woman at a time because Jah tells us not to have more than one partner, also I think it would simply be to much work..lol
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 09:00:06 PM »

Bob Marley had more then one woman, but i dont think at the same time? Not sure actually. Blessed love.

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High Jah RasTafari
Blessed and Ivine Love
InI could be way off da mark here but InI feel as if some I's have Prophet Bob Marley on da same level as Jah, He was A great mon, with great music, and his music  aided greatly to the overstanding of Rasta, the acceptance of reggae and the word, But he was a man the same as all a we made up a flesh and blood, InI lpprecilove Bobs music and insight the way I do any I who is knowledgable and willing to share, but we have to stop the comparrison of we selves and Bob Marley, H.I.M had one wife Empress Menen that is the example we must follow, bob sais that Womban is a blessing and he cyann get inuff blessing so him want all a dem,
his words not InI's

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »

Yes I. That be true, lets not move forward and have Bob Marley as our rolemodel only, but His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I. Lets walk the earth with him infront of us, because then nothing will go wrong. Blessed love. Rastafari.

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 11:38:10 PM »

Greets,

Bob also knew who was important in his life, once Rita Marley was getting worried about his other relationships and he drew a circle on his palm and said;

'This is like life, where we have to go around different places and meet different people. But inside this circle, this is where we are, you and me. And you see this line that go around it? Nobody can break that line to come into the circle with you and me. It's protectected. This is me, this is you, this is the childeren. All the important people are inside this ring'

Bob knew his priorities.

Blessings

One Love
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »

Blessed and Ivine Love
Yes Iyah InI agree that Bob knew his priorities, thats not the point of I reasoning, on more than one womban, poor bob always seems to get drag in to a lot of Rasta reasoning good and bad when the topic origanally had nothing to with any thing about Himself, We are not of his cloth and will not be measured by his length, We should compare ourselves to the teachings of Jah and what He instructed, and look to Him fi we guidance on we livity and give thanks fi Warriors like Prophet Bob ,who is the one who shared such beautiful songs blessed with wisdom Truth Love and Light and knowledge from Jah, Coz iven after Bob said that Rita still hurt and upset , she neva accepted it, Look when Bob brought out the tune "turn your lights down low" Bob  told rita it was written for her, but they argued coz she knew it was fi Damian's mum, So ivery body feel hurt and pain, thats the point of I reasoning, more than one partner always causes hurt and pain to some one
Love and Raspect

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »

yes InI know Bob was just a human and InI mean no disRASpect to Bob..
bless up.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

Blessings Imaly
It is a well known truth that some big men in the scriptures, had more than one woman (at a time) - fx. the Great King David (of whom Haile Selassie I come down from.)
Out of that, we could state some different conclusions.
1. It must have been okay in JAHs eyes that King David had more than one wife - as long as they were treated as the queens they were. Maybe because He was a righteous jewish King (of which there is only one.)
but 2. The times change. In I sight it is question of culture - and culture changes with time. Selah.

Iman can only sight ONE woman in my life. She are my home, my house, my love, my life. Therefore I should not look for more. Just as Moses and Selassie I. But I would say one thing - if polygamy is Ites and okay for a man with 3 woman, then it should also be okay for one woman with 3 man. Selah!

One more thing - I&I must not look at Bob Marley for guidance in all aspects of this world. He was maybe a little prophet, but not in any way a big PROPHET as Ezekiel and Jeremiah. I know people on this forum which is consider bigger prophets than him. Therefore - do not listen to this man when we can get deeper and higher Iditation and Livity out of the scriptures that JAH held I&I! For sure: love, high moral, ITES. (I do not say any bad thing about Nesta, but... He was not higher than I&I - not specially chosen, only maybe to get the message of JAH out to the masses that would never listen positively to that message other places with poppy reggae music.)

Raspect Idren & Sistren - Give Ises Ises I to the Highest one of Creation and Love For-Iver More - JAH ADONAI I.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 21 queries.