Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: more than 1 woman  (Read 4392 times)

ke

• Veteran User
Re: more than 1 woman
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

oh for sure Ras,
the scriptures are one of the best forms of guidance a person can have.
bless up Ras.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

shine_on

• Newbie User
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 01:56:40 AM »

yea. . . . mi na no wha mi a do in dis situation. . . . but give thanks ta all da feedbak!!
bless
Posted on: January 15, 2008, 01:17:25 am
Quote from: Soldier of Jah link=topic=4726. msg65695#msg65695 date=1196025211
Greetings sistah! In my oppinion dating someone with multiple partners is pretty strange for man and woman because there usually is one man and one woman.  I couldnt possibly think of myself with two woman! It feels really strange to think about. .  But who am i to judge? If the I think she wants to date in dat way, im no man to hold you back! Good luck on your journey, blessings!

i havent come cross many men who havent cheated on dem gyal before. . . . so i looked pon this as an experience that might be sane being that all was in the open. . . . cyan
give thanks on the feedback
bless
Posted on: January 15, 2008, 01:46:25 am
Quote from: MaoriLion link=topic=4726. msg65711#msg65711 date=1196070184
Bless Sistren,

Perhaps if all parties involved are fully aware of the situation and there is a mutual love between them all then I think that would be ok, but a bit complicated.

One Love
cyan a bit complicated!!!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 02:50:40 AM »

I think honesty is one of the most important things needed to build a healthy relationship.

Greetings in The Name Of The Most High Jah RasTafari
Blessed Love, InI ilief is one mon to one womban, From InI  mek a commitment to InI kingsmon  to "date" another is being untruthful, un truths to InI is deceiption intentionally causing hurt and pain to another, InI is aware that freedom of choice is a Blessing but it can also be a bad Blessing, not only that the "other" mon/womban is also being "hurt" InI cannot see the Harmony and Inity in that,
Love and Raspect

Couldn't say it any better myself.

midget

• Newbie User
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

I DONT KNOW IF MY OPINION COUNTS BUT I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A RASTA AND YES THERE ARE TWO OF US. . .  IT IS HARD SOMETIMES BUT I ALSO AM LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE SPIRITUALLY AND MENTALLY SO I FEEL THAT SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO HAVE FORUMS LIKE THIS TO ASK AND RECEIVE POSITIVE ENERGY ABOUT SITUATIONS. . .
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.