Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Would HIM Praise Himself??  (Read 19991 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Would HIM Praise Himself??
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 03:28:54 AM »

Are others divine?

Its hard to make the distinction "other" because there is only one g-d. But all saints are divine. Listen its the sabbath so why don't you hold off for about 18 hours and we can resume.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »

Let's pick this back up?

Thank-you.

God bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 07:08:48 PM »

Ok, What don't you overstand? Its unfortunately not as "black and white" as people would like. There are a few exceptions like myself.  I personally recognize sainthood which I Isider divine. Plus I and I are dealing with post Armageddon realities like the 144.000.  All Rastafari are divine.   But there is also degrees and levels of realization. The whole thing may be unspeakable, So perhaps its best just to stick with whats sure, and that is that HIM Haile Selassie I is the Most High. Ivery true adept can accept that.  What makes a human divine is their realization which many times can takes many lifetimes to attain, in other words it is already so for all, but only few have accepted it.  On some levels you can say that Iverything is divine as well. Still there "is" alot of Ifusion and suffering and only once one has reached beyond suffering to complete overstanding can you claim your divinity. 

08bmurphy

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 02:21:05 AM »

perhaps, the attainment of enlightenment qualifies as ' divinity' in a way? could jesus, buddha, rastafari be all extra-ordinary human beings?    Some find that saying that they are 'natural humans' take away from their aspect as holy.  I disagree.  I believe that them being human brings more hope into the englightenment of all people.   am i makin sense?

Bless,

Brian

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 02:27:09 AM »

Seen Iyah, Rasta been telling dem that almighty JAH is a Living man from eva since.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »

Yes breddas

Rasta know that JAH is not in nuh church/temple.

but within man

Jah bless Iyah
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »

for real.
bless up bro.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

damian_marley

• Regular User
    • My Bebo
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »

perhaps he just didn't know of his 'Jah'ness ?

just saying, although iman sight as prophet

Bro.SimeonTafari

• Regular User
  • EACH ONE TEACH ONE! iGZAHBIER YIMMASGAN!
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »

Tenastalign!
As a member of the 12 Tribes of Israel which The Crown Prince Zere Yaqob Asfa Wossen Selassie I is head. He is the living grandson to Haile Selassie I. We observe HIH Saying The 12 Tribes Greetings and even saying Rastafari.
He is born in the month of Issachar and has recently opened a new Addis Ababa 12 Tribes Of Israel House. So he praises the works of HIM and Yesus Christos. A Loving Bible student he reads for us all in his gentle voice and shares the wisdom.
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all will then be handed unto you.
Let righteousness be your guide in this time. Also please read the interview with dearly Beloved prophet GAD of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
Your co-worker in Christ Jesus
Bro.Simeon Tafari
IGZAHBIER YIMMASGAN!!

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 09:30:38 PM »

Rasta nah always believe in H. I. M as Jehova incarnate, and put him as son, not god, in The Holy Trinity.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

Tunesman

• New User
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 10:55:44 PM »

This is what I have realized; and It might be a different way of thinking for some.
I dont think that Jah has ever actually come to earth in human form. I think its more that a certain person is carrying the word within them, like a prophet. Of course we all carry God within Iselves. I have prayed and meditated on this alot, and I am thinking that HIM was sent to evoke faith in God. Of course HIM has evoked faith and hope in many people, and it has resulted in a beautiful faith and lifestyle: RastafarI, in his name, just as Christianity in Christs name.

This is just something that has come to InI

Bless up
Thank you Jah for keeping I alive, through your mercy I will survive.  
While im giving thanks and praises, let I not fall from your grace.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 06:04:54 AM »

For Rastafari Ones HIM Haile Selassie I is the highest authority and truth.  If this is not so, ones should know what they are labeling themselves when calling oneself Rastafari.

kaaria

• Newbie User
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2008, 02:29:26 AM »

If you want to know who HIM prayed too its quite easy to find out.   Just read what he said, not to mention, since he was a faithful member of the Ethiopian ortho church, so, we should learn what the Ethiopian ortho church says about the creator, and how to prey to the creator.

Letang Kgengwenyane 1

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2008, 08:00:27 AM »

And it came to pass that God gave his name Elijah, and he called upon the name of the Lord God even though he himself was God.  Phrase from the Bible.

Germaine2351

• Germaine
  • Standard User
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2008, 08:45:10 AM »

This issue is just one of the issues that bring I&I meditation to not sight Haile Selassie as JAH in human form. So Iman agree with RootsRidge - if this is also your standpoint.
I believe that if JAH ever would come into a human being (in that way) - He would announce it loud so everyone knew it.
Also - I&I nah see any prophesy in the holy scriptures, where the coming of JAH in person is prophesied. Only a Mosiach - Messiah - which was also not meant to be godly, only human, as King David.

Ites

Nice words Ras Adam.

If Haile Selassie was JAH reincarnated then surely he would have announced it to be seen in that way.
As he never did say that, and the fact that it was never prophesied in any way, shows that he is not this.
Even though I do not believe he was JAH reincarnation, I still believe he was a great person and I&I should still praise HIM for showing I&I the light.
Seen?
No disrespect to one who sees HIM as the reincarnation of JAH.

Peace.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 08:50:09 AM by Germaine2351 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.