Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Would HIM Praise Himself??  (Read 19570 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: Would HIM Praise Himself??
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2008, 12:35:48 AM »

no disRASpect intended but how can JAH be reincarnated?
Jah - Jahoviah is the Alpha&Omega, that which becomes (everything), always was, always will be
does the I mean Yashua? Heart Master incarnate?
it says in the Ible Jah is a Spirit and Jah is LOVE
Holy Spirit can also be interpreted as Holy Breath
His Majesty is the POWER of the TRINITY
Yashua was the embodiment of the Will of the Father - the unmanifest and the casual, the nagual, the LIGHT of Creation, Yahsua is LOVE incarnate
Some of us see his Majesty as the embodiment of the Power, wisdom and Love of the father. and yet He is not separate from Yashua/Iesus Kristos who is ulminately unifyer of all humanity
look up "the Lion of Judah" in your Ible and seek answers deep in your heart
"ask and He will answer"
Blessed Love
Sistah Nyah I Conscious
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

rastimus

• Newbie User
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 03:05:13 AM »

what if JAH is us?

pretty much exactly 2 years ago i met god. .  but i didn't meet him as a person, i was just walking. .  all of a sudden there was darkness. .  everywhere darkness, except for up. .  there was light and there was God!, we spoke about irrelevant things and later on we floated together and i was god. .
what happened next is a weird story and doesn't rly belong in this post, BUT i realised one thing. .
we are ALL god. . .  we are all connected together. . .  GOD is the unconscious link between i an i. .  i've found my god, i know he exists if he doesn't, we don't. . 
and when i started studying rastafari it was like reading my own thoughts and ideas!

Anyway to get back to the subject, would HIM praise himself?
i know this; if i was god alone, i wouldn't tell my brothers and sisters this before my brothers and sisters was ready to know it! (which is most likely never)

love JAH

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 01:09:14 AM »

Awesome experience I Bred Rastimus,
Would JAH praise HIMself?
Would Emperor Haile Selassie praise HIMself?
Most likely HIM would see His incarnation as King Of Kings as praisable, and also, would feel humbled as the human experience humbles us all
both
appreciation and humility
SEE HIM as I and I , just far a moment
the Most I
do I praise Iself?
in moments of exaltation I appricilove the praiseable things about Iself
in moments of anguish I see I inadequacy and find Iself Haile unpraisable
I imagine HIM as human as I and I, so G-D is approachable and Personal
although HIS Wisdom is huge, beyond comprehension and without limit, and I see mine is shaky, sometimes I feel wise, sometimes a fool
would He be the same?
the Most I is evidently the source of wisdom, although it is I experience that is the true teacher
Life, playing itself out, shows us our heights, our depths and our "wantings"
in this moment I feel a mixture of pain and satisfaction
would HIM feel differently?????
I think HIM is a very humble yet proud being, perfect balance and yet not infallible in His human expression as anyone is
we are reflection of divinity
as above so below
so, in that, we are a mixture, the aim? balance and wisdom, ongoing earthly expression and soul evolution
action and surrender
automnity, that is the sense of being autonomous,in charge of I own life and yet, paradoxically, totally dependent and immersed in a Greater being and guided and assisted by a collective of beings
without the true owning of free-will, how can we surrender our will to a Higher power of great Wisdom and Love?
and it that being our very Essence?
or another individual or a unmanifest source of power?
or a mixture of both?
how do I separate what is MY RASponsibility?
and what is not?
for surely I am not RASponsibly for more that I can humanly carry?
I ask HIM and HE give I answes that comfort I
that help I endure the painful bits and carry pride of being within I, and dignity, despite I failures and utter humaness and imperfections
so in that sense, I feel that He praises Himself within I and I love and Praise HIM for that
so Yes HIM praises HIMself within I n I, as I Guide and Comforter, as I King and Protector
Him loves and praises I with unconditional love, coming from both I conscious mind and I unconscious
ans as such He is Praiseable, for eternity, will I love and praise His Presence
and seeing as nothing is Not HIM (in I sight), in essence, He Praises Himself
www.earthreggae.com

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »

Greetings, 

I don't think that any divine figure would praise him/herself, neither should they!

H. I. M and even Jesus, both of them taught that it is the First Source and Creator alone, who is worthy of praise.
Melchizedek was the first recorded source to make praise to the First Source and Creator.  But those teachings have 'long' since been
crcumvented and distorted by those who sought control. 

So that today instead of living up to the ideal and livity of a spiritual being (passing through a material world)
in human form, we are fed a distorted view by the men who have sought to deify the personality rather than
the livity that those personalities sought to show!

Knowledge. 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »

"Livity" does not have the capacity for deification since first there must be some one to live it.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

zonal

• Newbie User
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »

Agee considered that the larger work, though based in journalism, would be "an
independent inquiry into . . .  Agee appears as a character himself at times in the
narrative, . . .  Why is Napoleon more famous than the men that defeated him? . . .

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 07:54:21 AM »

So Bredren Knowledge
the I doesn't see the virtues within I n I as praisable?
if one is ONE with the ALL
what is the difference between praise and praiser?
one's personality, if one was an Avatar, the true meaning is a God human, incarnate as one who is aware that they are One with the Creative source, not a fabricated internet identity
as Rasta know His Majesty to be
is worthy of praise, not arrogance, that is born of insecurity but true exhaltation of the glory of God in humanity
not something that a Godman would have to advertise as Him LIVED it and LIVES it still
humility is really pride in ones self that is secure in the knowledge grounded in personal unshakable experiential FAITH and then works are born of that FAITH, not blind FAITH, faith of one who is alive in the LIGHT of Consciousness, yes I agree it is that LIGHT of CONSCIOUSNESS that is worthy of PRaise
the comforter, the (W)hol(a)-I Spirit, Shekinah the Dove of Peace, Sophia, the jewel of experiential
 wisdom
WIse as a Serpent, Harmless as a Dove
and the Fadda/Mudda -unmanifest and SON/Dawta of the most I(yah) -unified humanity
and yes the POWAH of the Trinity made Manifest as a "I shall come as a thief in the night" incarnation of the wisdom, merciful Grace and Love and powah of the Most High
HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY& Her IMPERIAL MAJESTY fulfilll that for I n I, thus Far
THis is I personal view
ungrounded theology is of little benefit
personal love made manifest much more so
www.earthreggae.com

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »

Greetings NyaInJAHLove

You ask if I don't see the virtues within I as praise-able? If one is one with the all what is the difference between praise and  praiser?

In answer to your qustion; I acknowledge that we have all virtues within, but I don't necessarily deem them to be praised. Acknowledged? yes!  as for praise; well personally I don't as I am not sure what aspect of the virtue if any should be praised. Of course there should be acknowledgment (recognition) given to the qualities that lie within us. But in praising those qualities. What exactly is one praising. Perhaps ones are merely giving thanks and praise to themselves. For what exactly?

In terms of your reference to being an Avatar. There are many who adhere to the manifestation of a deity in human, superhuman  or even animal form, I am not one of them. I accept that there may well be a manifestation of the higher ites in this dimension, because that is not impossible. But as I said before, I am not propelled by blind faith. I am inspired by a need to seek out truth.

I don't think that because one searches for answers based on object scrutiny and the inherent feeling from within, that it makes that person a bad or negative person. I don't accept the notion that God gave us life and that in return we should just be eternally thankful
and just wallow in blind faith. I don't accept that god is an irrational being who flexes with a negative and discriminatory human persona.
I don't share the view that god appears to thrive on bloodshed, death, poverty all because his people are better than the rest. If that is the case why put humanity through a such gruesome experience  just so that at the end he can save 144,000? If that is the case, is it not better that he just wrap up events and get to the end.

My point is that the values and terms that people put on god, how they perceive god is entirely from a human viewpoint. They readily accept the notion that God flexes like us - when it plain to see the that the First Source does not. When one sees and appreciates the mechanics of creation, how things which we attribute to nature function perfectly and flawlessly, how the consciousness manifests itself whether it be rainfall, sunshine, the moon - pulling the tides, The falling of leaves in fall (autumn), the budding of flowers, fruits and vegetables in the spring. these are the attributes which I hail, acknowledge and respect (praise to use your term).

Hallie Selassie I = (Power of the Trinity) to I, that is a reference to the elements, Sun, Rain, and Air. The three most basic, but yet most important components, which enable us to live pon earth. I hail those qualities rather than adhere to the Anthropomorphic vision that is heaped upon us by the system.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »

Blessed Love Bredren Knowledge
Well I commend the I for having the self-possession to deal with the personal and not such a collective view of the Almighty
I don't see the Bible as a book that's overstandable without ALOT of information, of which I still possess little so I cannot go into too much depth about interpreting, only to say I take a pretty Mystic view of life in general and I experience and interpretation of the Ible reflects that Mystic love-based faith
The God I Know is Love and has many faces, is Presence, is Majestic, has representatives
and yet humans are a pretty immature lot who jump to all sorts of erroneous CONclusions, I am not completely immune to this type of error
I am not an Avatar either, still I Ileive they exist and look for signs
I have a lot of Iviction that His Majesty is one such Avatar and He and Empress Menin are a Divine Blueprint for the present times
the evidence is strong and too in depth for I to go into right now and alot of it is personal and therefore cannot be "proved"
The Islam I speak of is more how Enlightened Sufis live it than how mainstream Moslems see their religion
I personally don't like the sexism, dogma and rule based spirituality, but evidently, it works for some
I think the extremism is reactionary and caused by patriarchal approaches, colonialism, and terror and discriminations that has been infliced upon their own Moslem families and nation.....still again the inherent sexism that many mainstream and fanatic Muslims support and implement is hugely off-putting for I...and angers I immensely
as someone who identifies with RastafarI trod and culture I seek to address violations of human rights and implement a style of "de-colonization" as much as I am able.......
"no first or second class citizens" that includes sistahs so equal rights and Justice for all would be preferable and worth striving for
and yet, no path or trod is superior to any other it's just about what is right and appropriate for the individual at the time and I agree, getting caught up in the dogmas of any religion , faith or trod can be counter productive to personal growth and optimum health so trod with alot of inner discernment, research and reflection is a wise idea
www.earthreggae.com

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2009, 12:10:21 AM »

Give thanks  Nya

I respect your reasoning and viewpoint and find it is indeed food for thought

Kind Regards

Health and Strength  :)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »

Blessed Love Bredren Knowledge
The I is well to come reason with I
I enjoy too
have yah check we site, and listened to we vibes?
I n I would appricilove the effort
the I might find some enjoyment ina our vibes n wordsound also
I-sis Nyah
www.earthreggae.com

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2009, 05:05:54 PM »

Greetings beloved brethrens in the name of the true and living God Haile Sellassie First. I was reading the Idrens reasoning and felt compelled to add to the fire. From my understanding in the Ible Rastafari fulfills the prophecies of God.

Even though we know that God created all things, I believe that the message of the bible is totally spiritual. Therefore, the Coronation of Haile Sellassie First is the creation of the spiritual world, or the world of understanding, intelligence, love and peace. Historian remember Haile Sellassie as the champion for human rights, and world peace. After the fall of the League of Nations, Rastafari emerge as the founding Father of the United Nations. History showed that His Majesty was the only Head of state who trusted in the principle of collective security and international morality. His throne and Ethiopias freedom was sacrifice for these principles.

"Would HIM praise Himself"? Who else is higher than than the Lion of Judah. Haile Sellassie First as merit the claim of King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Not only did he took the title of God, but He performed the works of God. Haile Sellassie doesnt have to say he is the Almighty, His works speak for itself. The books of the prophets says God speak to us through signs and wonders. On Nov 2, 1930 Rastafari ascended the highest throne of the universe. Never in human history have anyone been crown King of kings and Lord of lords. Ethiopian emperors was crown king of kings. The Golden Globe and the Sceptre in His Majesty's hands are sysmbols of His power. On vesture were written two cross and two crowns (King of kings and Lord of lords). The bible saids that God showed signs in heaven. The religious people would tell InI that these signs are thunder and lighnings in the sky. However, matthew 5:34 saids that Heaven is the Throne of God. No where in the bible it ever saids heaven is in the sky. I have read and study the bible from genesis and have yet to see that.

His Majesty Glorify himself by his righteousness. We rastafarians who are the children of isreal worship and praise Haile Sellassie First.

Our God is high yet so humble. He is the true example of a Leader. Rastafari earths rightful Ruler.

Blessings,
Ras He-lem (Kenton)    
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:14:45 PM by Kenton »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2009, 12:57:13 PM »

It is always nice to hear one's opinion on how they see life and people through there eyes, I respect how you interpret His Majesty, but, it is just that, your interpretation based upon how you see it. I would like to just clarify a few things if you dont mind, first Selassie was did not emerge as the founding father of the United Nations, yes he was a member, but, his time and strength was more with the OAU and not the United Nations, he had big concerns for the UN after his treatment by the last "council" which was and still is a band of thieves.

The Golden Globe and Scepter he was presented for his coronation is a symbol of terrestrial power in correlation to the stars, the Queen of England and every other Queen and King of Europe was presented the same 2 objects (not the same one exactly). Every Royal monarch of Europe/Britain and Ethiopia was crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords, they had to be, they are the terrestrial (earthly) symbol of the SUN. The title Lion of the Tribe of Judah is the same meaning, a lion is and was always the symbol for SUN and can be found throughout Europe and Africa wherever Royal dwellings are.

Selassie did good things and bad things in his life, he performed his actions accordingly, this does not make him God it makes him human like all of us.

"On vesture were written two cross and two crowns (King of kings and Lord of lords). So does the Pope!

I only right this because for so long people have been claiming this and that about His Majesty as if he was so different from anything else ever to walk the planet as far as the symbolism surrounding his coronation and life which is not true, it's just that people only want to see what they want to see and disregard the rest and make him out to be some sort of messianic figure. This is the mindset that was painted by the first ones to start claiming Selassie as a God figure back in the 30's and 40's by ones like Leonard P. Howell, Robert Hinds, H. Archibald Dunkley and Nathanial Hibbert. We have come along way since then and must realize truths and reason when we see and hear it instead of promoting and continuing fanciful and often times ridiculous concepts of Hailie Sleassie. Selassie was no more Divine than you or me, Selassie was a man first and a politician, he had a family like most do, he laughed he cried he felt joy and pain and sorrow, he gained friends and lost friends along with prestige and status like natural people do in certain courses of life. He lived and stayed in palaces and the finest hotels and accomodations around the world and dined with the most royal of royalty while his people lived in the most terrible of poverty and ate dirt and bark to survive....he felt this, he thought about this and contemplated his life and realized how fortunate he was and tried to make a difference for others the best as he could with all the thieves around him and dining with him and giving him medals all the time...this was his life, these are the deep things he had to contemplate nightly alone in his bed and also the things that haunted him as well...he was Human and in the end he suffered for it and died like any other human does in those situations. He did not turn into a cat and walk away, he did not worship himself, he did not draw pictures of birds on paper and have them lift from the pages and fly away, he did not command the fishes in the sea and birds of the air.....he lived the good and bad things in life like any of us do....let us dwell on such observations and learn and respect them instead of claiming nonsense like fanatical religious
people do about superhuman make believe. To do this is to respect His Majesty properly and what he wished for and then we can hold our heads up high with strength and conviction in what we know about the one we venerate instead of quarrel amongst ourselves daily about whether he was this or that. We learn much more from him and take away much more solid life improving qualities this way then the other way around, respect to you all.

Human

surfmon_I

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

True Nuff Dear Bredren !!!

How are we to grow if we hold on so tightly?.
~S~

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

Greetings again brethrens in the name of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Haile Sellassie First. I am delighted that we have this opportunity to share our wisdom. We all are in search of the truth, because it is the truth that will ultimately set us free. Brother human I would love for us to link up and reason some more on this topic. I am intrigue by the way you speak of His Majesty on the human side, the emotions and struggle familiar to us. However, if we believe that Haile Sellassie could not and is not God because he walks and talk like us, then we seriously need to research the scriptures again and again.

The bible tells us that God created man in his image and likeness (genesis 1:26-27). Its amazing how religion have wrestled throughout the ages with the question: who and where is God? Yet the bible, including the kaballah, torah, quran, bagavadgita, wisdom of buddha, and the many other inspired books of God clearly foretold that the " Kingdom of God is on earth". 1 timothy 3:16 states that "without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh and justified by the Spirit...". What will we say that this is not so? The problem is that we have been program to believe in the supernatural and mythology and therefore to believe that God comes in human form and perform ordinary activities is uncommon to our knowledge. That is why Paul said God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise (1 corinth 1:27). Christ doctrine is reality we see, simple yet sublime, man cannot comprehend it because he is superstitious (read acts 17:22-31). If you should conduct a survey of all the religions and their doctrines you will find this one thing in common: they all believe that God is an invisible entity floating somewhere in space. How many of us have sincerely step outside the box and question this idea. Did the bible or any of the great books confirm this idea? I can answer this, NO. We have been taught from childhood by our spiritual guides that Heaven is the sky or in space somewhere.  However, the truth is the holy scriptures does not comply with such doctrine. The bible saids that Jesus is the way and the truth, the teacher of God's law, therefore we should believe when Jesus says "Swear not at all; neither by heaven: for it is God's throne" (Matthew 5:34). The bible saids that Jehovah will establish His throne in zion. If we believe that zion is a planet floationg in space then I am sorry to say, we will never know God. Since the bible or prophecy of God, religious leaders have been misleading the multitude and interpreting the holy scriptures falsely. It is not hard to see their motive. If the truth will set us free and certain people want to control and dominate others why would they teach the masses the truth? The vatican city in the past had unleash a bloody crusade against people and countries who had believed and hope for the promises in the bible. The massage of the prophet (christ) is that God will come and fight for his people (everyone seeking to live in peace and unity). God fight for us by establishing righteous principles and laws not grievious to bear. The vatican and their followers (who are of divers religion, countries, race, and government) desire to fulfill this task, but not in righteousness, but by their own traditions and belief. That is why they created an idol and proclaim it is the representative of christ. Since Christ as the true testimony of God and the bible saids only Jesus have seen God and those who he will reveal the Father to (john 6:45-47, 15:14-15, 17:6-8), then it is clear why rome would want to bury this prophecy in a stone or graven image. Something that cannot hear, see nor speak. This is the harlot that has cause many to stray from the true massage of the bible (revelation 17:1-6). In the year 2000 a Preacher name Primus St Coix was arrested and deported for publicly denouncing the doctrines and idolatry of the Roman Catholic Church. The news reporters stated that Primus testified to the Authorities (Frank daRosa, spokesperson for the Catholic institution, Mayor Julianni, the DEA and a private team called BIAS sent directly by the pope) that Haile Sellassie First is the true and living God. He told them that the Pope is a liar and that he has been misleading the world. Primus warned that if the world leaders do not follow the principles taught by His Majesty at the United Nations then poverty, and war will never end. These sayings are true for those who know the history or facts of Haile Sellassie First. Primus understood that the world needed a Righteous Leader and since the world began history have never recorded a greater leader than King Rastafari Haile Sellassie First. Our testimony is that Haile Sellassie First is the God and Father of Jesus Christ. Judge for yourselves what these things be, remember that "no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old times..." (2 peter 1:20-21). A little leaven, leaveneth the whole bread; the vatican saids Jesus came 2000 years ago, but why should I believe her when all her traditions and relics mirrors her pass before and after christianity. Satan is a liar, can they be trusted? The bible was written afore time for our learning and hope. Prophecy is not a direct report of the past; it is the the foretelling of something to come. In the church we are taught to believe that the bible is a history book, nothing can be more further from the truth. The testimony of Christ is that God comes in the flesh or more frankly human form. John 3:31-34. Many people have rejected that the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Prince of peace, the Lion of Judah is God, not because he was righteous and his philosophy on international law and collective security were/are better than all of the sages and wise of yesterday and today, but simply because they have not removed the veil that says no man can see God.  Romans 1:18-25 read and study the scriptures, because the bible as become flesh and there are those who behold its glory in all fulness.

Beloved brethrens I would love to continue but time is against me right this minute, so I am leaving my number for whoever wants to reason further. 646-833-5540.

Blessed love
Ras He-lem (kenton)

link up JAH warriors.     

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.