Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone wanting to contact Sistah Vee  (Read 5449 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Anyone wanting to contact Sistah Vee
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »

Greetings Nyah
Do you have her current postal address? If not then send me a pm and i will pass on her current contact details to you.
The boys are doing okay. They phone her everyday to keep her up to date on their activities.
Sistah Vee is doing okay. She has her beautiful garden to go and sit in but she was a little disappointed while i was there as she hadn't been able to get out in the garden to do any work due to the rain.
I am sure that any parcels sent would be distributed with much love and appreciation between the children. Just let me know what details you have and we can work on it from there.

Love and blesings

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: Anyone wanting to contact Sistah Vee
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 05:01:49 AM »

Yes I have her address thanks Sistah.
Their will be a delay due to finances, but sometime , when I can manage it, I will start sending stuff and write to her, if you talk to her in the near future, please send my love and tell her, I am sorry I am taking so long but I am still here with full intent as a roots dawta and, Jah willing, good things will be coming in the post ASAP.....
Unfortunately the Rasta ina Nimbin CD we cannot distribute in T and T due to copyright owned by the JA artist/songwriter Deecey Leon, and he is somewhere in the world and not contactable at present but our own Dub and future albums  could be.....
I am sending 10 copies to replace the damaged ones tho, and 10 of our Dub...
sorry for the complicated message, but if you talk to her soon, could you let her know of this news please Sistah?
Blessings and thanks
Sis Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.