Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: more prayers needed  (Read 2409 times)

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
more prayers needed
« on: December 14, 2007, 09:31:56 PM »

Bless up family,

could i ask you to remember my 4 year old son Elijah,and his sisters Nikita and Elizabeth, who lost their daddy at the age of 38 to Lymphoma yesterday,and also
Please pray for Lawrence's(Eli's daddy) wife Iris, as she comes to terms with his passing that she may be strong and that she recieves the support she needs at this difficult time.

thanks,
Queen Joanna
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: more prayers needed
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »

Ises,
Joanna prayer warriors fi link!!!

inHIM

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »

Blessed and Ivine Love
May the ALL MIGHTY JAH watch over Guide and Itect yuh and yours at this time,
InI shall keep you all in InI prayers,
Thanks and Ises to the Most High Jah RasTafari
Peace and Love
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:07:30 AM »

May all that you love keep you and your darlings and their special people aligned to the truth that is
May the surrender to Jah/Iyah reality be the cornerstone that allows the pain of loss to ease and the joy of Life everlasting to wash over and heal
May the people around you rally round to lend a hand and a shoulder to cry on when it is needed
and May Jah Bless and Guide the I firmly into His Heart forIva more
May Peace and Love and Iternal Grace be your fortress and santuary in these terrible times of peril and pain, loss and hardship
I AM with you in your and your childrens loss sistah and pray that your way is eased and your darkness lightened from The Light within
May Blessings abound you gorgeous sistah-friend YOU ARE LOVED FOREVAMORE!!!!!!
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 05:05:48 AM »

A prayer I say every day to almighty Jah:

"Dearest Jah, I thank you so much for all that I am blessed with. I thank you that I have the gift of life and the devine gift of your live. Dearest Jah please watch over all people and bless them as you have I, please Jah bless I queen and give her strength. Dearest Jah please watch over all I sistren and bredren and guide them to your love. Dearest Jah please bless the lost and diseffected youth of this world who need your blessing more than anything. Dearest Jah please bless the hungry and the poor, give them the devine gift of your love. In Jesus Christ and Selassie I name I pray, Amen"

And tonite ill add a prayer for the I also:

"Dearest Jah, please watch over Queen Joanna, guide her family on the road to zion and deliver unto them your blessing. Dearest Jah please give them the blessing to overcome their hardships and pain."

Selassie I protect the I, I wish yah the strength to carry on.
Peace, Love, Inity

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:31:13 PM »

Blessed Love,
thankyou all for your prayers, they are most gratefully received.

Lawrence has been very sick for the last year so his death was not completely unexpected,and although we were praying he would recover, this time when the cancer returned, i knew in my heart it was going to take him.

I am happy and thankful that Jah was merciful and took him quickly once he was diagnosed terminal, as we were told only 2 days before Jah took him, so he had enough time to prepare but not long enough to suffer and wonder if every day would be his last.
it is also a blessing that all his children are young enough to not really know what it means as they will grow up knowing that daddy loved them very much, but was very ill and went with Jah so he could rest, than to remember him sick and wasting away in front of them.
i have a good relationship with his other babies mothers,(as we separated when i was pregnant with Elijah, and he had other children before and after him.. and my other 2 children also considered him their father),so hopefully we will be able to keep the children together even though we live apart from each other.it is important that we do so, because he loved all his children, both those he made and those he  helped to raise when he was with me, and then later with his new wife, who he married just before he became sick.. he treated all the children as his own, and we considered ourselves an extended family. even though it was sometimes fiery between us, because of our differing views ,we were fortunate to be able to move on and still get along for the best part, and i am so grateful to the Almighty for that blessing... our last conversation was one of love and overstanding, about 3 weeks ago. i'm glad for that.

anyway, thankyou all again... your prayers give me some comfort.

Queen Joanna

Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »

I will keep your family in my prayers.
blessings sis.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »

Yes I

i have lost 2 of my gr8 friends to cancer in the last 2 months. They were both the same age as I. that make InI very sad

but my prayers are with you sister

blessed to you and your family
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »

jah bless your two friends, they are in good hands now brotha,
stay strong.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »

jus real hard to see young suffer
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 12:54:00 PM »

is a crime to be sure...and yet Jah has a plan and destiny for one and all.....
Herb is anti-cancer and there are many things that help...naturally and without the toxic ravages of chemo
Herb helps with chemo suffering and gives appetite to cancer sufferers too......
I hope more people continue to spread the good word of the good herb...for it alleviates suffering and in some cases cures many of these terrible diseases and afflictions....
I hope yah had a nice smoke with yah girlfriends before they went...if not, it is even sadder.....and makes I want to work harder to spread truth of cannabis and its healing properties....
I lost I stepfather last year...a very lovely man...his liver went cancerous after having hepc for some years...the thing was..he did take herb for a time..and recovered incredibly while he was...but then stopped...and died not long after.....
very love and buddha/Christ nature he became still..... til the end......a good life, on I trak you can hear him, his only recording to be given out...on djembe.....its in here in music...
anyways more love and compassion to yah bruther..it so painful to lose ones we love is it not?
Iyah love will heal all in time tho....
Bless up and know that you are Loved
your Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.