Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Why Do Rasta Aurgue So Much?  (Read 8322 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Why Do Rasta Aurgue So Much?
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 10:30:25 PM »

All it takes is YOU, no need for Selassie, Jesus, Buddha,2,000 year old stories, 10,000 year old stories, egypt, israel or anything that happened yesterday. YOU are your own messiah, king, emperor and any other title you wish. It does not take a belief or faith in anything written to love someone, anyone and everything. It does not take a faith or a title or a symbol to understand right and wrong, good and bad, kindness or assholishness, love and hate. People just want to be a part of something so they can say "hey look at me im better than you, Im...?" instead of REALIZING they are made of EVERYTHING. You are divine, Iam divine, we all are divine and inseperable from the SOURCE whatever name we humans try to give it. People will always argue, deny, accept and conform to stories from long ago past which none of us trully understand because we were not there instead of looking at the now and what is happening today. We all have been given a gift and that is life so live it the way you see fit but don't push your will upon others. One Love...and yes I trully mean One Love because if I dislike you, I dislike a part of myself.

"You dont need g-d" apart from your dirty little self, is what I call atheist's always say because as they admit themselves "none(of them) truly understand". But I and I Ras Tafari truly understand Mr. You?Man?, that this frustrates you is written all over your bothersome face. What? Did you trod with Rasta 20 years but because they wouldn't accept your heathen ass you think your going to come here and get the drop on a bunch of children? You petty little wannabe rasclott. Who doesnt realize that we are made of everything? Rastafari knows Selassie I IS EVERYTHING, and until you want to sight that you are NOTHING. HA HA HA. Nothing. But an annoying nothing I'll admit, since your so insecure you need to come to someone elses website and try and downstroy their trod becasue it literally eats you up inside that in all your blase humanistic wisdom you dun missed something most valuable of all. So that likkle youth like rootsridge who JAH only know where he'll be in twenty years, though the damage his confused words do in his "rasta phase" remains, can talk about "who are you to judge I'm not Rastafari becasue Im a homosexual satan worshiper?" Chaff from wheat Fiyah Bun!!!
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »

"You dont need g-d" apart from your dirty little self, is what I call atheist's always say because as they admit themselves "none(of them) truly understand". But I and I Ras Tafari truly understand Mr. You?Man?, that this frustrates you is written all over your bothersome face. What? Did you trod with Rasta 20 years but because they wouldn't accept your heathen ass you think your going to come here and get the drop on a bunch of children? You petty little wannabe rasclott. Who doesnt realize that we are made of everything? Rastafari knows Selassie I IS EVERYTHING, and until you want to sight that you are NOTHING. HA HA HA. Nothing. But an annoying nothing I'll admit, since your so insecure you need to come to someone elses website and try and downstroy their trod becasue it literally eats you up inside that in all your blase humanistic wisdom you dun missed something most valuable of all. So that likkle youth like rootsridge who JAH only know where he'll be in twenty years, though the damage his confused words do in his "rasta phase" remains, can talk about "who are you to judge I'm not Rastafari becasue Im a homosexual satan worshiper?" Chaff from wheat Fiyah Bun!!!

Ha,ha...Elijah I....if I was to get into a fight I would want you in my corner...ha,ha!

I would like to ask you this....if the Jah/creator created all things, how can you call another human that Jah created "nothing" isn't that insulting to Jah?...how is this kind of thing looked at by rasta?

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just questioning things as I see it so I can get a better overstanding!

Peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S
www. fruitarianfitness. com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007, 10:55:12 PM »

Because I only recognize Humans as Humans. And ones who want to "be" contrary to what it means to be human relinquish dem standing so i call dem 'nothing'. You know when you really sight it, There just a handful of Humans out there, Maybe just one, SELASSIE I THE FIRST, Long story

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 11:03:49 PM »

Because I only recognize Humans as Humans. And ones who want to "be" contrary to what it means to be human relinquish dem standing so i call dem 'nothing'. You know when you really sight it, There just a handful of Humans out there, Maybe just one, SELASSIE I THE FIRST, Long story

Maybe your right in that sense because none of us are perfect or act perfect in any way, shape or form but all we can do I guess is to make choices and live by them.....come what may.

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

surfmon_I

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 11:43:15 PM »

Bredrin Elijah, With all due raspect, I do not view any the way the I do. on this we do not agree, but so be it.
Does that mean we are to trash all that has been built?, even if it does not sound like much, it has got to be overcome.
~S~

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 11:53:08 PM »

Bred Elijah....its funny and accurate that you say I and I are nothing......
coz Nada is one of the names given to I by Spirit....so I had a chuckle at the accuracy of that observation.
It seems your intuition is working    :D
 I am nothing and it feels fine to me
Jah is everything I am Nada
so Blessings Bredda!!!!! the I is surely keepin it real for I!!!!!
OneLove
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »

JAH allmighty made us, JAH allmighty is within us. He is within animal, nature, human, everything! So how can you say we are nuttin? How can you say we are "just" humans? If we were "just" humans, and nuttin more, would God have made us? God, JAH allmighty, is with us and withing us. And because of that, we are SO much more then just humans. Bless up!
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 12:16:21 AM »

Greetings In the Name of the Most High
Peace and Love Brotha Elijah, Give thanks InI as the I is aware feel the I's frustration on some of the Issues here at nicks,
RasTafari is a Livity of the Ancient Order of Afrikan Livity,  the  teachings of Our Ancestors  that have been passed down seemed to get watered down to a point some times that we must love Ivery one accept iverything claim to be leaders  and  follow nothing but our phyisical wants and needs, InI am not passing Judgement on any I but as the saying goes if the cap fits wear it if it a squeeze yuh head or cover yuh eyes fling it back, Why does it always seem that if an I highlights that we have veered off the true course of RasTafari some I some where will take it parsonally or try to undermine the Blessings of Our Incient Livity, The truth is the Same Yesterday as it is today and will be tomorrow because the Truth is the Truth is The Truth never changing always ramaining what it is the Truth,
InI can only Raspect that which is Raspectful to H.I.M. InI can only accept what Jah has set as Acceptable, Not iverything we want we need and some times the things we need is not what we want,We cannot keep choping and changing InI and All I Livity to suit the days of Our existance but Embrace what it is To be RASTA in these Days,
Peace and Love
HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI & I&ALL I
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2007, 12:49:21 AM »

Elijah said I and I are nothing? No, I said I and I are Rastafari and anything else is nothing. Most people here don't even know that I and I means something more than just talking about themselves in some kind of 'cool' way they don't even understand. ooooh!! but watch what happens when I say that, the 15 year olds of England are gonna move against me for that one no doubt. The terms been all but ruined, since people on the internet started talking about how I and I are going out to get some coffee. Surfmon, I, Whose talking about destruction?
Rastafari is Life, all that against Rastafari is not Rastafari or Life and is nothing. But see how dem wear it. Nya I wasnt talking or thinking about the I when I wrote the Hippy Slackness bit, Would you deny that there is an element of Hippy Slackness trying to use His majesty as cover for their confusion? If not, your just causing more disruption cause you know what I meant and its TRUE, The dreadlocked elephant in the room strikes again.....

More Fiyah
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:51:39 AM by ELIJAH I »

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 12:57:13 AM »

We argue because its human nature, simple as that. No need for 3 pages of reasoning its just what people do. We don't like something we say its wrong  and then we have an argument, conversation, reasoning what ever you want to call it. What the I is missing is that argument, when its only small words, can be a beautiful thing, it lets us know that we have passion and that we care enough about our opinions and our rights that we want to defend them. Much raspect for everyone here, Jah bless everyone.
Peace, Love, Inity

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »

Why does it always seem that if an I highlights that we have veered off the true course of RasTafari some I some where will take it parsonally or try to undermine the Blessings of Our Incient Livity,
HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI & I&ALL I

I think you answered your own question to that, I put your answer in bold text:
we have veered off the true course of RasTafari

the movement has been diluted by people that no longer share or know the history of the Rasta movement as it once was!....that's how I see it and that is your answer.

Peace an love

F1
Posted on: December 30, 2007, 01:00:51 am
Elijah said I and I are nothing? No, I said I and I are Rastafari and anything else is nothing. Most people here don't even know that I and I means something more than just talking about themselves in some kind of 'cool' way they don't even understand. ooooh!! but watch what happens when I say that, the 15 year olds of England are gonna move against me for that one no doubt. The terms been all but ruined, since people on the internet started talking about how I and I are going out to get some coffee. Surfmon, I, Whose talking about destruction?
Rastafari is Life, all that against Rastafari is not Rastafari or Life and is nothing. But see how dem wear it. Nya I wasnt talking or thinking about the I when I wrote the Hippy Slackness bit, Would you deny that there is an element of Hippy Slackness trying to use His majesty as cover for their confusion? If not, your just causing more disruption cause you know what I meant and its TRUE, The dreadlocked elephant in the room strikes again.....

More Fiyah

Well to be honest with you I think I would be associated with that "Hippy Slackness " you talk about because I believe in love to all things but does that really make me a "slack hippie" that would surely be ashame, I also believe that there is also a time to be strong and to stand up for what is right, I don't believe that Jah would have me spending my whole life being militant as that would not bring much joy!

At this point I feel that this discussion is going elsewhere and is only feeding the doubting side of me as I am starting to see the rasta movement in a negative light because of the reactions displayed.

So I think at this point I will bow out of this thread.

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 01:16:42 AM »

We argue because its human nature, simple as that. No need for 3 pages of reasoning its just what people do. We don't like something we say its wrong  and then we have an argument, conversation, reasoning what ever you want to call it. What the I is missing is that argument, when its only small words, can be a beautiful thing, it lets us know that we have passion and that we care enough about our opinions and our rights that we want to defend them. Much raspect for everyone here, Jah bless everyone.

The problem is when the argument goes in a circle leading nowhere and gets in the way of meaningful interaction. So don't try to cut my thread short little lion. We haven't even address ONE issue, which is my point, Why do we argue so much that after three pages we haven't even address one point of what are some fundamental issues fit for reasoning? Still arguing about nothing? Sabotage? You tell me. People so busy Jah Bless this Jah Bless that, There's no such thing as Rasta anymore when our people a dying out there. So why is it Iveryone keep trying to say I missing someting, ever through it might be U missing something?
Posted on: December 30, 2007, 01:11:53 am
I think you answered your own question to that, I put your answer in bold text:
we have veered off the true course of RasTafari

the movement has been diluted by people that no longer share or know the history of the Rasta movement as it once was!....that's how I see it and that is your answer.

Peace an love

F1
Posted on: December 30, 2007, 01:00:51 am
Well to be honest with you I think I would be associated with that "Hippy Slackness " you talk about because I believe in love to all things but does that really make me a "slack hippie" that would surely be ashame, I also believe that there is also a time to be strong and to stand up for what is right, I don't believe that Jah would have me spending my whole life being militant as that would not bring much joy!

At this point I feel that this discussion is going elsewhere and is only feeding the doubting side of me as I am starting to see the rasta movement in a negative light because of the reactions displayed.

So I think at this point I will bow out of this thread.

peace an love

F1

Ok. I feel you but I hope you read this. believe it or not YOU, YOU have done for this board what no 'rasta' has been able so far. Why? Because you believe in something and you understand how the world will try to take that away. So feel no way, about Hippy Slackness if that's not who you are its certainly not about Love which is Tafari middle name, But rasta Fiyah Haffe BUN!! U don know, And we not taking rasponsibilty for people who step in the way of a lion.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 01:50:16 AM »

The problem is when the argument goes in a circle leading nowhere and gets in the way of meaningful interaction. So don't try to cut my thread short little lion. We haven't even address ONE issue, which is my point, Why do we argue so much that after three pages we haven't even address one point of what are some fundamental issues fit for reasoning? Still arguing about nothing? Sabotage? You tell me. People so busy Jah Bless this Jah Bless that, There's no such thing as Rasta anymore when our people a dying out there. So why is it Iveryone keep trying to say I missing someting, ever through it might be U missing something?
Posted on: December 30, 2007, 01:11:53 am

Ok. I feel you but I hope you read this. believe it or not YOU, YOU have done for this board what no 'rasta' has been able so far. Why? Because you believe in something and you understand how the world will try to take that away. So feel no way, about Hippy Slackness if that's not who you are its certainly not about Love which is Tafari middle name, But rasta Fiyah Haffe BUN!! U don know, And we not taking rasponsibilty for people who step in the way of a lion.

Greetings Bredren

Like I said to you before I totally agree with you in the sense that your a purist that is standing for what you feel is right, as I see it your standing up for the original philosophies of the Rasta movement, I can see now that there's many, many people in the Rasta movement claiming to be Rasta that really are not in it for the right reasons, in that sense I totally overstand where your coming from and your reactions which is why I don't take offence to what your saying because I understand your dilema, etc and maybe game recognises game, I don't know....but I see you as a man amongst men an more power to you, like I say, I've been through the same thing with Fruitarianism so I can relate 100%.

It's not easy being a warrior/leader/defender and it is often a lonely job!....and like I said before your actions will often be mis-understood!!!...which often leads to arguing and frustration, I don't agree in belittling people for being a certain way because that just distracts from a subject that is already distracted seen.

As for the "hippie slackness" I don't know, that was just me partialy messing with you but what I do know is that it's for more enjoyable being happy and spreading love but that doesn't mean that you still cannot be a warrior at another time that is deemed fit, as I said I feel it's best to save the fight for the real oppressers/babylon when the real situation dictates!

Peace an love

F1

Posted on: December 30, 2007, 01:39:50 am

Because you believe in something and you understand how the world will try to take that away.

Well, Elijah I, I don't see it as Babylon being against me or the world trying to take what I believe in away, it's just that people in general are lazy, a lot of people want the glory but don't want to put the work in to get it and that's why movements get diluted and principles get lost, there's very few people that have the drive, intensity, dicipline and dedication to consistanly put the work in especially when it comes to the more serious movements, I think a lot of people are in claiming to be rasta for the wrong reasons maybe because they like music/bob marley or the smoking of ganja or maybe they don't feel accepted elsewhere, I don't know but either way the real work/meaning gets cast to one side....anyway I'm rambling now!!!

Peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 02:54:00 AM »

As to belittlement 'tough love' is my only defense. I hear what your saying and I agree. I suppose its just my perspective that babylon is something that can live within all of us so when I burn bredrin its just the wickedness leaching off dem soul I'm fighting. I know Iveryone is fundamentally perfect, But that serious fiyah is the only way to ever realize it.

Ites Senor Fruita its been real

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 03:16:55 AM »

One Love to you ElijahI, this is what Selassie taught I, and all I need is I to give it back. I feel no way for what you said, it is simply a sign to me which I will keep to myself.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 22 queries.