Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Rasta culture or Religion?  (Read 5844 times)

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
Re: Rasta culture or Religion?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 08:39:27 PM »

Greetings!

Moses, In the first sentence or your rasponse you implied that this bredrin was "stepping into the place so that people can tell him about Himself" like him have no Internal Authority, You scared of what I have to say isn't it though? Because an open minded seeker with little ego asking straight questions is right up my alley, but you did want it to be revealed that after all the disraspect and dishonor people show me on this site, they should all be studying under me, My mouth too white to know so much about rasta for most people.

I as a man had gone thru the first reply... It is sufficient to itself.

Saying: "like him have no authority" is like a personal intepretation of the scenario. The question if (and as the I takes it personal) I as a man is scared of something... Well, can say nothing about it, least it is the I who says it. I got no problem with you as a person. Just rem. if the I see that there is a problem, then ask or say something; and if it is appropriate and time is right, some one will do something... For common good.

If the I experience tension with the others, then I man can do nothing about it as well.

There are things which people can go arguing for time after time until they realise thats no way to go. But until that time. Otherwise one will always suffer the consequences of their own making.Turning towards the heart is gonna ease the pain. And will cleanse InI. Find any key within the I which will pave a way into Oneness and Harmony... It is possible, but one have to make a choice.

Moses Idren I hope you overstand what I said more than this one seems to.

Idren said from one of the possibility (in implication) to the I 's concern for the prior post. It is valid as well. A point of intelligence is taking this into InI mind as well... That will broaden the overstanding certainly; illuminating the nature of InI ways. And this place, since one choose to co exist with one another. InI got to share some responsibility which comes with common overstanding and harmonising. And this calls for tolerence and self displine; even ur sense of righeousness is not necessarily to be other's scale for judgement. Someone have the right to perceive differently and InI gotta learn not to self impose InI standards unto others. Only the hearts can meet with the same language, if InI allows...

To Be or Not to Be is the case here... If things should continue to be taken personal or rather; the self will should have to let go. The way to make peace is to dissolve oneself, the finite self, and look foward towards the abounded... the infinite. From the head into the heart... Where InI will see the extension of each other and all life. This should be the choice. Move from personal context into impersonal reality... That is to Be. Embrace Love and Make peace.

Bless

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »

Bless,

I suppose that the possible implications of your post is that People are really Hens as well. The first thing you said to this Idren
Avoid stepping into a place and allow others to tell something about the I (u as a person).
As if he was allowing people to tell him something about himself and that he didn't already know, which I think he does, that only I can tell I about I. I thought the "possible implications" here was that you were worried the selfish way some people carry on around Rasta would be revealed and that you are treating him like you his daddy.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

Oh certainly bedrin...

I as a man sight that words carries ambiguity and that most of the problems are due to the language itself. Therefore Iman can tolerate its possible misoverstanding... That being the case, InI should be alert when InI use dem words. If words can make peace, same words can make war. Words can cut like a knife for sure. But a real religious man is impervious of words... They are fashinable reality but not the truth of life itself. So what InI say should not be taken as infallible. Cant help it... But I can remind InI is not scrutinizing the lines themselves and give them a twist of choice(in intepretation of possible implication). But try to read 'between the lines'. The point of expression is to trigger the same center within the Iself to be felt and helped to function in the direction which restores harmony even in seemingly word contradictions. Discernment is the word... Discernment guided by the intuition of heart not pre conceived notions. Feeling anything worthy of love and light as it reverberate from the within.

So people by themselves are not the crucial concern. But the light they can share IS. Light which means anything which can enable one to move beyond a separate self. To help One realise the core essense of I an I or I in I. Not me, you and them... It all begin with this conscious choice to live up... Iman sighting the other I as part of I. Words shouldnt divide the essence InI live to feel and live up. Will have to go even against InI words if there is no Love beckoning. Love comes first, else without it; is a pursuit of vanity and vexation of the spirit.

Love is all, love is Jah, wisdom is light thus JAH IS.

Blessed Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 09:44:19 PM »

Yes I, I not really worried about the words but the effect, in this case that maybe you was trying to push this Idren away from my instruction or portray Iyah as someone who tells people about them self, not that I blame you or anything, Just saying it was something you could look at.  Love, Love
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 08:15:02 PM »

I can definitely relate to you F1, I am quite the activist so I have the Righteous part and then I get my faith in Jah because before I was a Rasta I was a Christian..

but I cant really say why some one else would be a Rasta because it comes from the heart so every one has a slightly different reason than the other for why they are Rasta.. seen?
bless up.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.