Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: God, him?  (Read 14771 times)

rootsridge

• Senior User
Re: God, him?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 05:57:49 PM »

my views are Jah has no genres

but he revels himself in character in a male body. like HIM.

i think that he uses male becuase it has more influence in the world .

blessed
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »

Elijah, why do you think you have been smited 5 times? Maybe because you are judging and forcing people to believe you, rather than making them believe you with good and wise words? Ever thought about it?
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 06:01:59 PM »

Well i dont see Haile Selassie I as God. 12 tribes live up!

I think this comment incites division!!!...and is not in the spirit of acceptance!!!

jusss my observation

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S
www. fruitarianfitness. com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »

Man do you think i care if you think im a confused kid? Because i know i aint. I dont care what you say about me because it just bounces off me.. Your just not okey with what other people think. You really would fit as a dictator man... Sorry to tell you this, in this way! Do you care about what i just said or did it bounce off you? Thought so. Same with me, i dont care HOW people judge me, its the fact that they ARE judging me that annoys me. Man you are not the the wisest man in the world, so stop acting like you are. Im neither ofcourse, but from listening to other people, eventually i shall grow wise. But i wont listen to people who forces the information into my brain, or tries to. I listen to those who give me a choice... "Listen or not, believe it, or not.. Your choice". Your not like that, your trying to drive the info into my head, without looking at whats in there allready.

I didn't asked if you cared, and whether you care or not I'm still going to tell you it for the benefit that maybe one day you'll care or someone else reading this will gain insight. That you would even bring up an argument like "do you think i care" proves that you really are just a confused kid. Even if you are "annoyed".  I'm not judging you, Im helping you, Im providing correction so that maybe you can understand how your actions are hurting yourself and other people, Of Course "You dont care" so I wont spend much more time on it. BTW I think the choice to listen or not is kind of implied, So I dont need to start every sentence with 'I think', Because the fact that I am just one man saying what he(ohh the dreaded he) thinks is pretty clear to begin with.

I think this comment incites division!!!...and is not in the spirit of acceptance!!!

jusss my observation

peace an love

F1

Dang right it incites division because the whole so called Twelve Tribes organization has become an instrument of division to spread propaganda against Rastafari, and if Idren say anything, they're battling "dem own brethren". Wicked Tactic!!
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »

Why would it not be? How would you know if its not in spirit of acceptance? That, only God knows... I see H.I.M as the king of the world but not as God. Why would that not be accepted? And i say 12 tribes live up, because i love it. Why would that not be accepted? Noone can tell me whats accepted and not, only JAH allmighty.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 06:08:18 PM »

Elijah, why do you think you have been smited 5 times? Maybe because you are judging and forcing people to believe you, rather than making them believe you with good and wise words? Ever thought about it?

You can't "make" anybody believe anything regardless of how it's worded if they don't want to believe it...

I think Elijah has been smited because he is defending a view he feels is being lost in translation/diluted....it is this intensity that he displays which essentially makes him a sitting duck for the individuals that oppose his views!!!...to me this doesn't mean he's a bad person it just means that people that oppose his ways have chosen to judge/smite him....

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »

Elijah, even if im a kid and you say im confused, i dont judge people by saying they have vampire souls and things. Im just sick of all judging, thats it...

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 06:17:02 PM »

Why would it not be? How would you know if its not in spirit of acceptance? That, only God knows... I see H.I.M as the king of the world but not as God. Why would that not be accepted? And i say 12 tribes live up, because i love it. Why would that not be accepted? Noone can tell me whats accepted and not, only JAH allmighty.

I accept people who think that JAH is a Hot dog. Its when they come around calling themselves Rastafari that the problem arises, which is what the 'new' twelve tribes try to do.

As for judgment you can take that up with JAH, If I've crossed any lines he'll smite me and I don't mean with a thumbs down. As far as I'm concerned the whole spirit of the thing your involved in is devilish and colonialist. And until you come away from it, that's how I'm going to identify your soul.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »

And i am going to identify yours the same way. Bless.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »

judge not Eilijah

seriously man m u are trying to guide. i cannot see that with word you are using

bless selassie
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »

You say only God knows, then if that is the case why do you feel you need to respond to the posts that Elijah I posts here.....it's not in the spirit of acceptance in my eyes because you are lifting up the 12 twelve tribes in a confrontational way (for want of a better word) knowing that Elijah I would see that as a poke in the eye, as if that is better than anything else, I could be wrong but that's how I read it!

We got to have more respect for each others beliefs here...I feel that the rasta movement has been a certain way from morning and if your not willing to be that certain way then you are not a rasta...period, for what the rasta movement is I personaly don't think that white people should be rasta but that doesn't mean that I don't like white people I just don't think that the rasta movement was meant for white people when it first was founded, I can see that know but at the same time I can accept that others within the movement may not see eye to eye but then to each his own, as long as the love for Jah is there what does it matter, that's just coming from a newbie but that's what's in my heart that I want to share.

Peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2007, 06:27:53 PM »

Quipping pokes in the eye fe real!! "And Ill see yours in the same way Bless, Bless?" BABYLON!! This little kid probably doesn't even know what colonialist means. That's what so wicked about the so called twelve tribe infiltration. It was most defiantly like "We the biggest Rastafari Mansion" and "We say HIM is not JAH" is just a continuation of their same oppression that's always been. And if Rasta say anything back We 'judging them'. I tell you man I'm about ready for some judgment, Somebody recruited these million little white kids to come try and divide.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:30:41 PM by ELIJAH I »

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2007, 06:34:23 PM »

As you think Haile Selassie I is God, and Haile Selassie I said "The color of a mans skin is of no more significance then the color of his eyes", then should you not follow that? Rasta from start was from black people yes, but that doesnt mean it should only be allowed for them? I mean, if a white man created a religion or culture, should only he be allowed to believe in it? No...
There's to many things to talk about here now.. We switched from God to Selassie to black people... If we talk about that, lets make a thread about it..
Anyway, yes i think we should respect eachother more. But how can you see any glimse of respect in dictation and judgement of eachother? I dont understand really what you want to say when defending Elijah... Yes he is defending his rights, he is truly. But isnt he defending it so much that he is attacking instead of defending?  
Posted on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:20 pm
I am poking you in the eye? Really? Well look at yourself calling my tribe wannabe and telling me i have a vampire soul. Man that is bad judging. And if i have poked you in the eye, you have driven a wooden pole through mine. So dont tell me im a "white boy" and confused. Only i know if im that, and i know i aint.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »

How am I'm I deviating from that genius? You got your script if front of you I assume, let see how it ends. How am am I creating inequality by skin color? By observing that all this contention in the Rasta Movements comes from a bunch of Caucasians insisting to fit where they don't belong? JAH created this "religion" and this "culture" and that's something someone like you will never understand and though your involved in the most superficial way seems to talk the most and take up the most room on the boards and just generally get in the f*cking way. Cause I and I don't 'think' HIM is JAH, WE KNOW IT!! So why don't you go run along and find some new playmates?
I'm sorry, Are you getting confused? Is G-d, Selassie, and Black people too much for you to take in in one conversation? Of course the "twelve tribes" mansion doesn't see how there all related do they? I think they'd rather just avoid the 'topic'.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:45:01 PM by ELIJAH I »

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »

Me nuh even reading what you saying anymore man.. Its useless, just on and on with judging... Nuh, me nuh read that...
Posted on: December 30, 2007, 06:46:47 pm
Why do i want to read when someone is just judging me and telling me what to do? I wont and shall not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.