Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: God, him?  (Read 14810 times)

surfmon_I

Re: God, him?
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2007, 12:38:21 AM »

yes Iyah, and it is ongoing every day in Mysterious ways.  Wish I had the words.

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2007, 12:45:17 AM »

Greetings in The Name of The Most High JAH RASTAFARI !!!!!!!
Give thanks Brother EliJah I and Brother Frutarian, Brother Surfmon-I
Nothing can stop Jah Time,
Idance and Itection
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2007, 01:36:14 AM »

Greetings,

let me tell you of a dream i had recently, after logging on to the Fulfilled Rastafari site, the very same day in fact.

In my dream i and my boys were looking for the Ethiopian orthodox church to attend a service..( i had been discussing the service that day with Mollie)
we became lost after taking a wrong turning, and saw a church full of African people.. in my dream i presumed this was the church i was looking for and entered.
once inside the church, i was separated from my children ,who were cared for in another room, and taken into a room by a woman for Prayer. she shut the door and opened a drawer or a box.. inside the box was a dead baby, which she placed on the table and started to pray over it, or to it. i backed away and told her that i must not be around a corpse as it was against the rules of my faith.
as i backed away, i looked down at the floor and saw to my horror many more dead babies on the floor, some of them were mutated and had elephant trunks on their faces where their noses should have been. i ran from the room and gathered my children, but my baby had no shoes as they had been taken. i picked up some shoes that belonged to another child, but my eldest child told me that i should not steal them as they belonged to a boy he had spoken to and the boy was nice and didnt deserve to be stolen from, so i took my baby in my arms barefoot and ran out of the building.
when i woke and went on the computer, i felt a lurching feeling in my stomach when i read the thread on Fullfilled Rastafari again.
i believe in my heart that Jah was warning me that i was not meant to entertain such philosophy, and i havent visited the site since.
can anyone offer another interpretation of that dream? i would be interested to hear your opinions.

Blessed

Queen J

Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2007, 04:19:52 AM »

Greetings Sistah, InI will try to explain what in I Blessings this means, The I may racieve different translations but  InI can only share I visionary Blesssing,
To see death in a dream does not infact mean the physical death of a being, but more the death to a situation, a rebirth, a new era, the mutilation raveals that somethings arent what they seem or claim to be , and the Babys with Trunks of Iliphants raprasent, loss and strength, Is the I familiar with the story of Genesh [probably spelt it wrong] where the father  i think had been away and when he raturned the Mother ask the father to stop any one entering  the house ??? His son turns up and tries to enter and the father accidiently cuts off the head of his son not knowing it was his son , and he made a vow to god saying that he wanted his son to live and that he would cut off the head of the next living creature he encountered and place it on his son as to keep him alive, the first creature he incountered was an elephant so he chopped of its head and placed it on his sons ramains, genesh is a sign of power and sucess through all adversaries,
InI would say that the I's dream has ravealed positive changes through tribulations, When we seem to be running away in a dream it is a sign that we are running from ourselves, which is something we cyan do, There is issues the I needs to face and accept in order to move on,
To dream of black peoples is again a sign of positivity and strength,
InI dont know if the lurch the I felt  in yuh stomach has any thing to do with foolfilled Rasta, or the dream,
but will offer this fi the I to ponder, Jah give we that extra sense the one that lets us know when something is right or wrong go with the instinct, as this leads to  strengthening of survival of the I and I and all I.
InI hope that this may bring a little light,
Peace and Love
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2007, 10:49:44 AM »

Greetings in the name of the Most High,

thankyou Sistah Alijah, that makes perfect sense. there have been some tribulations, not major ones,(apart from the loss of Elijahs father) that were happening around the time of the dream.

For some months, on the way to and from work i have been accosted by a woman, whose main bugbear with me appears to be my faith. this has upset me a great deal as i was bullied for many years at school, and i think i'm really too old to let one scraggy fishwife upset me like that, and yet it bothered me a lot and made me doubt my worth as a person,although i really should know better than that.. she made me feel i was 8 years old again, and all the pain i associate with that time came back to haunt me.
  she gets in my path so i cant get past and calls me names such as freak and weirdo, and makes comments about my hair. she also shouts these names from inside the school gates at a distance of 30 feet while i am walking past, so that everyone hears she is calling me names. one day she came to school wearing fake dread in a crown, which i know was intended to offend me as i am the only Ras that goes to that school building ( i work in the school). for months i put up with it, turned my head, held it high and ignored her. i thought she might get bored and stop. i tried walking a different way.. she soon cottoned on to that and started to walk the way i was walking.
things came to a head when she cornered me in the local shop on my day off and humiliated me in front of my 4 year old and his little friend , and a lot of people who were in the shop at the time.. but when i saw her in the shop on her own, she said nothing, the very next day.
 around this time, someone started throwing foodstuffs at my windows.. eggs, cheese triangles and fruit, mostly eggs tho.
i talked to my man about it as he had noticed that i had become more sensitive and weepy before and after work, and he asked me what was troubling me. he said he should confront her, but i just like a peaceful life and  didn't much fancy a race-war on my doorstep, if he brought "his boys  from the ghetto" into it, over one silly woman...her, not me i mean.
instead, i spoke to one of my clients parents, who works as a community police officer, as she is of ethnic minority and very up on hate crime and how to deal with it. she told me that it did constitute hate crime as i am obviously very different and she believed the insults to be of a racist nature. she told me to inform the police immediately and not to put up with it, or the woman would just get braver and possibly assault me if the thought she could.
so i called them ,and they arrived and said yes, it was hate crime and no, it wasnt acceptable. they went to the school to get her address and paid her a visit...i only know her first name and the name of one of her children.
next time i saw her she gave me a look but kept her mouth shut.. that evening, someone covered my kitchen window with squirty mustard, but i havent seen the woman at school since.

also , i'm wondering if this has something to do with Elijah, my sons' daddy, who recently passed away... about a week later. at the time of the dream i had no idea that he wasnt going to recover as he had told me that his cancer was completely curable and that he was in remission.
we had always had huge rows about raising the boy Ras, to the point where he once told me he didnt have a Rasta child and he would cut him off if i continued to dread the boys hair... that or physically cut his hair himself. his passing is tragic, and Elijah will miss him greatly, but i am  now free to raise him as i see fit.. a two edged sword, as i could put up with the rows and learn to compromise a little if it meant Elijah still had a daddy. he was selfish and difficult at times,  but i know in my heart he loved Eli, even tho he used to say he didn't when it suited him to do so, like when it came to maintainance and the laws concerning it.
as well as this, my relationship is new, only months old, and my Kingman has just taken, after many years of waiting til he felt the time was right, to take the nazarite vow.. i dreaded his hair for him the same week, and there seems to be a shift in the relationship since then, for the positive. Since the passing of Eli's dad, he has really stepped up to the plate, spending more time with the children, doing improvements to the house, and establishing himself as the man of the house, to ease my burden and support me.

so i think all of these changes have a part to play in my dream.. thank you so much for explaining it to me.

Be Blessed,

Queen J
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 10:57:32 AM by joanna »
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2007, 02:18:18 PM »

Blessed and Ivine Love Sistah,
InI glad that I translation was easy to overstand,and that the I could ralate to it. I am aware that some may translate it some what differently, but InI can only share what was revealed to InI , It has been quite a while since InI translated any thing so InI give thanks  fi the raminder of certain Blessings, Jah Lives
InI full of joy to hear that through the I's tribulations things are coming together on a hyah level, Thanks and Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI !!!!!!
The prayers of the Faithful neva ignored, and Jah time a di greatest thing,
As fi the womban she had found a way through the I to validate her own importance and InI admire yuh resistance to catch up inna conflict, InI face these battles head on,  not with anger or violence but with righteousness, As certain fears that InI carried from childhood I now with Jah's Blessings use as one of I great strengths, Zero tolerance to all down-pressure, bullying and fear,
May the Love of the All Mighty Jah Itinue to watch over Guide and Itec Itinuously,
Peace and Love

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

Give thanks for the heartical rastafari declerations, I and I need no topic to build,

Fiyah- I want to say how much all of I will lose if you decide to step out of cyberspace. But I and I Ispect your decision no question. I also want to comment on a couple thing you mention, First I am awed by the honor that you give to declaring yourself Ras, My story is similar and I only wish that the "general public" will learn about that level of respect so that Rasta name can stop being dragged through the mud. Second, I want to speak about the strict religiosity that I know I try to hold to ones declaring Ras. Suffice to say that I didn't realize Rastafari going to church, But I know that until ones take up dem place as the HEAD of all Christian organization and power on the planet that IS Rastafari, then the movement will be small potatoes. We have to take charge of the world through Jesus come again as Rastafari, So that ones really know where we coming from, Why deny something that Rastafari HIMself gives us authority over? Christianity literally works *For Us. We must get over our rejection of how the Rome used Jesus to oppress. Rastafari is the truth of Jesus, And HIM coming in Addis proves that all dem pope who thought otherwise a fool. every nation bow at rastafari feet but without the bible ones will get confused his majesty knew this and his majesty told us this, The bible is the KEY to Rastafari. Without that order we are lost. Anyways Ispect King, U taught me much with your hermetic Ites. Jah Bless and keep You
I EliJah I
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2008, 12:56:45 AM »

Becoming wiser huh? I don't sight that. I sight that ones are yet to even fully embraced the Bible, because they are still rejecting the Jews. It seems like you want to claim preeminence because kingship existed before Yeshua, But as Ive told you before and its no small point, Yeshua was GREATER than all that came before him. David's greater son has Meshiach (the true God/man) lineage beginning in Abraham alone. Christianity came to Ethiopia from Phillip before Paul ever made it to Rome so even the Bible itself contradicts the supposed Ethiopian Orthodox who say dem religion is from Rome. You like to flash your little numbers but you stand on no foundation Fiyah, Grow up.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2008, 01:28:28 AM »

Blessed & Ivine Love,

Nuh really waan fi raspond nuhmore to this thread or reason on the Net, yet what the I said I can relate to.

Rastafari is for everyone yet not everyone is for Rastafari. In order for one to live righteous they do not have to claim any particular title. For the Irit is neither orthodox or unorthodox yet it is both. The Irit just Is. For one to declare IAM Rastafari and then to add a stipulation but I do not see Jah Rastafari as God/Divine etc that is where the folly is propagated. If one is claiming a title and in their mind they do not see that as the Highest truth then that is an issue of contention. A lot of which is cause by religious conditioning. Why claim Rastafari and then in you heart you see some other reality that is greater and Rastafari lesser? (Can a human being know God outside of HIMself, outside of them being, outside of them existence?) This only shows I that those ones are still not even ideologically liberated from a duality/double talk that is obvious yet not the highest truth of Oneness. Yes there is human nature and divine nature within a human being. For the sake of conversation. To Innerstand what I am saying read about the lives of King David and Solomon in the Bible. Overstand why these patriarchs are the great chosen men they are. Being Rasta is not a competition about who is more righteous or who eat the most ital of foods. That is vanity.  Yet to be Rasta is to be righteous and to live ital.  Who Jah bless no man curse! What I am saying is that no human being can know/define the I but the Iself in fulness.  People can only give their opinion and advice. As Rastafari I do not get caught up in specuhatetion, gossip or opinion especially where it is not asked of I. So I only give Insight. Everyone has their own challenges in life to live. Through your own thoughts and action you create judgment upon yourselves. There is grudgement and greater judgment. When the I see Rastafari one/ the first, then the I will innerstand the true ites of what it is to be Iriginal Ethiopian. Rastafari is to truly be conscious of ones ivine identity and to trod accordingly in Inity.

I and I also have Maroon ancestry. Of which Marcus Garvey is in I family lineage. This is the first I saying this on here. It is I goal to make a more vital link with that side of fam in the future. The Maroon/ Ashanti are amongst the iriginal Fri Mu/ Moses/Afrim people/ so called lost tribes. The first capital of the established free Maroon  in Jah Maya Ka is Moor Town. I and I heritage is from antiquity of even the days in Kemet. Which they say was fist established by Pa Ra Namer/ N' Moor.  The language the Ashanti speak is called Twi.  In Kem that is Tawi in Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo, in islam Tawid. It basically means oneness. That is the foundation of I AND I. It is deeper that that of course.....

As a yoot growing up in the '70 Ja I have always been around Rastafari people. As far as I can remember  there always seem to be a Ras in I presence where ever I would trod. Whether it be a Bobo selling broom or just some Elders reasoning with i. I always know Ras. I remember when it was  Not popular thing to be Ras. That was before Bob and reggae music was established greater on the  outernational scene. I've seen Ras get beaten down by Babylon/police for no other reason than just being Ras. As I grew with the consciousness of Rastafari i was eating ital food before claiming a title also. I would ponder what I heard some Theorocratic Nyabinghi Idrens  saying when reasoning. That is, HIM is the almighty. Because I could not process that information at the time I could not claim the title of Ras. Yet years later I had a dream and I saw HIM speaking to I clearly. Yet even then I couldn't claim the title cause I pondered what it all meant to I. Can't really say much here but that is when all the questions I seek regarding HIM was answered. Rastafari IS. Now what I am seeing these days is the same religion that confines spirituality, the same that Rastafari people grew out of being used to create confusion. That is a recent phenomenon.  Some people need religion in this time. Religion is a great unifier yet it can cause disunity also. Religion is not and end unto itself. Everyone have a right to believe what they want to believe. There is truth and higher truth. Jesus said before Abraham was IAM. The I always exist before time and space or any religious doctrine. Also Jesus said, IAM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME. NYAME is the name of the divine in the Akan Twi language. I and I is one from creation.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ/KRST.

Luke -15
1. Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2. And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3. And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4. What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5. And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

8. Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?

9. And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.

10. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Rastafari is for everyone yet not everyone is for Rastafari

Haile Selassie I
Rastafari
iamsunt

Greetings Fiyah

This is the first time we are conversing....it's an honour!

Your post helps me a lot and I see a lot of similarities of your story to mine, I think I'm at that point where nothing makes sense but I feel led to ponder pun it.....like I said right now I can't make semse of how I feel but at the same time I'm not fighting it, it almost feels like it's just a matter of time before the penny drops and every thing make sense and I can move on, it's like I'm being put on hold!!!...I also feel that it is definatly a journey and I have to question everystep I take because people will steer me wrong and it's important that I consult with the right people or risk being sent on a wild goose chase....

I've no idea yet as to my Maroon heritage, my Mother was born in Kingston and my uncle knows was saying something about a place called "Warricker Hill" but I've no idea if that has any relevance but there is an Aunt that knows all the details and she is the only one that has that info apparently so I'm hoping to find out something soon.

Thanks for your insights bredren and I hope to share with you again.

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S
www. fruitarianfitness. com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2008, 03:06:30 AM »

That Abraham had a father was never in question, Just that a covenant between G-d and man previously existed.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 03:08:05 AM by ELIJAH I »

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »

Ises unto HIM,
Ini hold a medi with the June 1931 National Geographic and pg. 683 states "The Ethiopians lists their kings from Ori, of 4478 B.C. to Haile Selassie the First, of 1930 A.D."  Now one must ask the relative age of the Bible, Judaism and ultimately life itself when we travel farward this far into Istory with this kind of accuracy.  6485 years for I has not found an equal in antiquity, so it is simple to sight King Selassie I as the Almighty.

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD.
Amos 9:7

Hail the Iverliving Ori(gin)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2008, 06:21:36 AM »

One must also ask the significance of age alone when Christ was g-d before creation.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2008, 09:36:43 AM »

One must also ask the significance of age alone when Christ was g-d before creation.

...based on a book that was written at a later date, eh? Elijah?

You got FACTS rapresenting EVIDENCE for that claim?

Mr factual

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2008, 10:28:50 AM »

Mmmmm Yes I will place Christ as Central....doesn't mean he hadn't revealed Himself before that Life, in fact Buddha is that same being.....Much Mystery...a feminine thing to I in so many ways......to the oginal question....Indian people have experience God as Feminine for long time...as well as masculine...
there is evidence of pre-Patriarchy in many cultures...problem was Woman allowed demselved to be worshiped as Creator even after they realized dem needed a man to make babies with, but they kept it a secret too long and man cottoned on and was angry...still don't trust us, many...or raspect our Mystical, spiritual nature and wisdom...
I raspect your views of Rasta being Black faith brudda Fruitarian.....pity it leaves I out on a limb with the I, yet foundationally I and I are rock solid so your belief won't change the way things are...
I'll try not to offend yah with I pale skin, its only skin deep after all, but can't guarantee to shut up when I Love for RastafarI calls I to speak here.....
It is still perplexing to I how I can be Rasta and yet no one had disproved I and unveiled I as delusional yet....their is still time for that tho.......please if yah truly can convince I I am totally crazy I invite yah to try.....
In the interest of unity/Inity maybe yah could see I as friend of Rasta and lets not fight each other down as I know Truth to be an Upliftfull thing, sometimes with searing hot passionate cleansing pain, that is only the lower bodies cackling and moaning and protesting the truth of Oneness and love which is foundational
Bless
Sis Nyah 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2008, 03:59:24 PM »

Central to my reasoning no doubt. If Africans want to feel that I am implying that they are lesser so be it. And I'm not going to get in a sufferation competition about who's lesser.  My only philosophy here is that Yeshua as Rastafari is the one and only true g-d, Something linguistically defended By His Imperial Majesty which would be my answer to anyone seeking 'evidence' or thinking its 'based' on a book that Christ was before creation. Just 'Dense' is what that is.  In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with G-d, And the Word was g-d. Who tha word of G-d? Yeshua Ha Masheach HIM Haile Selassie the First.
Posted on: January 01, 2008, 03:41:48 pm
That is of course if you follow the "word"s. If I was implying that Africans are lesser you should feel greater that I would imply that, But because its actually that you want to cast me as racist and imply that Jews are liars that I know we are greatest.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.