Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: God, him?  (Read 14811 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: God, him?
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2008, 06:08:11 PM »

Yes we are Gods. We are also Men.  A distinction that some cant grasp. I'm not sure who you think is suggesting the we "follow" anyone. I'm talking about who I and I are.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »

Bless~up Nya, your words are true with~in I . 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2008, 06:48:39 PM »

I'm not sure who you think is suggesting the we "follow" anyone. I'm talking about who I and I are.

Yeah, we are who we are, that's what.

Christians follow christ, am I missinformed?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »

Yeah, we are who we are, that's what.

Don't assume "you" "are" anything. People who KNOW who they are, Do so in a much more distinct way than just saying "we are who we are".

Christians follow christ, am I missinformed?

Yes your alot more than misinformed. There are many ways to follow. Christians follow Christ in the sense that We are One with Christ. Yes We are Gods, But this is through Christ.

Wannabe, contentious, argumentative, know-it-all Duppies, can Crumble

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2008, 10:36:33 PM »

Greetings In the Name of the Most High Jah RasTafari,
Blessed and Ivine Love,
InI accept Yeshua as the Son of God nothing more and nothing less, and fi more than one reason If yuh is a man and yuh have a son, are yuh your son and he you or two seperate beings, thats just I parsonal thoughts but  Jah ravealed The Twelve Articles Of the Creed
First
We ilieve in One God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth, of all that is seen and unseen,
Second
And we Ilieve in One Lord Yeshua Christus, the only begotten Son of the Father, who was with Him before the Iration of this world,
Third
Light from Light, True God from True God, Begotten not made of  one essance with the Father,
Fourth,
By whom all things were made, and with out Him was not anything in Heaven or Earth made,
Fifth Who for us men and our salvation came down from heaven, was made man and was made incarnate from the Holy Spirit and from the Holy Virgin Mary
Sixth
Became man was crucified for our sakes,in the days of Pontius Pilate, suffered death and was buried, and on the third day He rose again it is written in the scriptures,
Seventh
Ascended in Glory into Heaven, sat at the right Hand of His Father and will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His Kingdom shall have no end,
Eighth
We ilieve in the Holy Spirit, God the giver of Life, who proceedeth from the Father , We worship and Glorify Him, With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and Glorified,
Nineth
We Ilieve in the Holy Iniversal Apostolic Church
Tenth Article
We ilieve in one Baptism for the remission of sins,
Eleventh
And we wait for the ressurection of the dead
Twelth
And the life to come, World without end  Amen and  Amen, So be it So be it

If Yeshua sits at the right Hand of His Father how can He be the Father???
Peace and Love
Empress AliJah
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2008, 10:48:51 PM »

Bless up Empress Alijah!
And aswell as i wrote in another post...
In the Ible.. Matt, chapter 24, verse 36:

"Day and hour noone knows, not even the angels of heaven, not even the Son, none but the Father"

How can the Son stay unwise of that, if the Father knows it, if the Son IS the Father? Seen? Its just not right.

Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2008, 12:04:04 AM »

Christ is one with G-d and G-d. The Father and the Son are essentially the same. The Father may know the hour, and the Son may hold the sword, But they are fundamentally two parts of the same. JAH the Almighty.
Posted on: January 02, 2008, 11:28:04 pm
Sitting at the right hand of is a metaphor for "being the executive instrument". Christ as Jesus was and is the manifest executive instrument of JAH, Fully Man and JAH. But when we speak of HIM we speak of him as fully JAH because he has ascended back to JAH in flesh. This is what I mean when I say that people are g-d through Christ alone, His deed at the cross cannot be forgotten. Haile Selassie I is JAH as the father, son, and holy ghost and the Iverliving return of Christ who Chists' the whole world. Of which Yesus represented by His Majesties time on earth from 1890-1974 is only part. But Rastafari's is a millenial kingdom, Who through His annointed first fruits 144,000 Rastafari, Still rules fleshwise for the next thousand years. Rastafari is G-d. Not only His Majesty, But the tribulation saints are g-d. Because they are one with g-d they are called Rastafari and are g-d. This is why I get so vexed with everyone and their brother calling themselves Rastafari. Being Rastafari means that you are g-d, so does I and I. And only very few people get the honor to say this.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 12:12:43 AM by ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2008, 02:48:48 AM »

It was said that Jesus is the son of God and as I know it God is the most High Almighty. Psalms 82 say we are all children of the most High so my question was: why follow one of our own when we are all children of the most High? Is it not more wise to follow the root of everything instead of following the follower? Jesus is the son of God like each one of us. We are all the children of the most High. Jesus is a good son though, bringing the message of the Father. John 12:49 "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2008, 02:58:51 AM »

Jesus was with G-d Before Creation. Ones still don't overstand the backwards plan of the bible, yes the bible say we are g-ds, But only because it was already ordain that Jesus would come and redeem mankind. Without that people are not g-ds because people are only g-ds through Yesus Crucifiction. So people like you who think their g-ds without giving the honor first to Selassie I really make me sick.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2008, 03:10:44 AM »

None of you all know Selassie personally so all this talk about HIM is based on nothing but, beliefs and what you have read or learned from someone other than HIM.If Rasta never told you that HIM KING, if Rasta never spread that message, you would have nothing to say = FACT. Oh...so you read a book....or you have heard this and that say....right ?

And for you all to argue about HIM (regardless of who is wrong or right) just goes further to show it. You nah know HIM. So be still about HIM. If you follow HIM or worship HIM then do so. Talk is cheap. Do it.

Too many of you like fe boast about HIM just to try and justify points that have nothing to do with HIM. Back off !
Many of you like fe run them mouth until them mouth get run over.

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:16:54 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2008, 03:21:44 AM »

Who are you talking to Laughat? All Rastafari know Selassie I personally. Who that is on this board, None of us can judge like your trying to do. I like your points if it weren't based on wrong assumption of who your talking to. You Say if Rasta never spread the massage...But what about those of Us who Selassie came to personally? I see you pointing alot of finger none of you, you, you. Just make yourself look dumb.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2008, 03:51:52 AM »

people are only g-ds through Yesus Crucifiction.

No, you got it all backwards, people are devils because they crucify Christ.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2008, 04:01:24 AM »

How Blatant is that. Why don't you just go out and say you hate Jews. Jesus had to be crucified to redeem mankind, Now you want to blame the Romans or is....I thought we were on common ground here and now you want to call me out, Were we not just discussing how people are G-ds, No but then you want to point a finger at me and say devil, yeah we know whos greatest indeed, Scapegoats for all you silly suckers. And RASTAFARI will be KILLING DEM WITH THE HEADS HIGH.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2008, 09:41:27 AM »

Hmm.. I have nothing against Jews, as His Majesty show the deepest respect for all people regardless of faith. How you get from me saying people are devils because they slew Christ to insinuating hatred for Jews is beyond me. It seems like whenever the reasoning gets heated you call anti-semitism so as to sidetrack the reasoning.

I don't call you out, you do a perfectly good job at calling yourself out.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2008, 04:20:59 PM »

You are ridiculously dense Oskar. How I get you calling out Jewish people by saying that Devils killed Christ when its long, long overstood that people call the Jews Christ killers and Devils? You dont rememeber such aurgmuments being made against Mel Gibsons movie, and lo and behold, he actually is a raging anti-semite, but now even using the words anti-semite makes you suspect for playing the race card, Ill tell you if that what your looking for there's some much more blatant instances around ole rasta nicks. One minute people are g-ds the next their devils, But "I got it backwards" its only your people that are g-ds, My people are devils, Yeah your coming in loud and clear you duppy sod.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.