Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: The Forged Origins of The New Testament  (Read 17445 times)

FiyahBun

The Forged Origins of The New Testament
« on: January 01, 2008, 12:06:22 AM »

Blessed   & Divine Love,

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2007/08/06/p18661

Read with a clear conscience. This is just for ones to study!

It has often been emphasized that Christianity is unlike any other religion, for it stands or falls by certain events which are alleged to have occurred during a short period of time some 20 centuries ago. Those stories are presented in the New Testament, and as new evidence is revealed it will become clear that they do not represent historical realities. The Church agrees, saying:
"Our documentary sources of knowledge about the origins of Christianity and its earliest development are chiefly the New Testament Scriptures, the authenticity of which we must, to a great extent, take for granted." (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, p. 712)

When the New Testament in the Sinai Bible is compared with a modern-day New Testament, a staggering 14,800 editorial alterations can be identified. These amendments can be recognised by a simple comparative exercise that anybody can and should do.

Constantine's intention at Nicaea was to create an entirely new god for his empire who would unite all religious factions under one deity. Presbyters were asked to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves, expressing personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special deity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussion. "As yet, no God had been selected by the council, and so they balloted in order to determine that matter... For one year and five months the balloting lasted..." (God's Book of Eskra, Prof. S. L. MacGuire's translation, Salisbury, 1922, chapter xlviii, paragraphs 36, 41). At the end of that time, Constantine returned to the gathering to discover that the presbyters had not agreed on a new deity but had balloted down to a shortlist of five prospects: Caesar, Krishna, Mithra, Horus and Zeus (Historia Ecclesiastica, Eusebius, c. 325). Constantine was the ruling spirit at Nicaea and he ultimately decided upon a new god for them. To involve British factions, he ruled that the name of the great Druid god, Hesus, be joined with the Eastern Saviour-god, Krishna (Krishna is Sanskrit for Christ), and thus Hesus Krishna would be the official name of the new Roman god. A vote was taken and it was with a majority show of hands (161 votes to 157) that both divinities became one God. Following longstanding heathen custom, Constantine used the official gathering and the Roman apotheosis decree to legally deify two deities as one, and did so by democratic consent. A new god was proclaimed and "officially" ratified by Constantine (Acta Concilii Nicaeni, 1618). That purely political act of deification effectively and legally placed Hesus and Krishna among the Roman gods as one individual composite. That abstraction lent Earthly existence to amalgamated doctrines for the Empire's new religion; and because there was no letter "J" in alphabets until around the ninth century, the name subsequently evolved into "Jesus Christ".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esus

"But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in You." (Romans 8:10,11)

Rastafari
iamsunt

ke

• Veteran User
Re: The Forged Origins of The New Testament
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »

bless up brotha fiyah
thanks for the information.
peace.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

Wow. thats scary.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 03:29:27 AM »

"The Bible Fraud" by Tony Bushby  Read with a clear conscience. This is just for ones to study!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 07:41:15 AM »

Oh yeah??? well if your gonna recomend that, I'll recomend  THE ESSENTIAL GNOSTIC GOSPELS and I don't believe for a minute that the Church were smart enuff to fabricate Yeshua, the Idea is perpostorous, in fact, I don't even disbelieve I know unshakably THAT ONE who is spoken of...some devil play at work here why read something that is complete heresy????
 Here is an except out of THe Essential AGnostic Gospels, these are the Gospels discredited and suppressed by the Church so you can bet they are for real....
Melchizedek
An Apocalyptic Gospel, originally written in Greek, telling of the visions recieved from celestial beings by the legendary Melchizedek. It contains prophecies concerning the death ministry and resurrection of Jesus and the heretics who deny him.

"I speak of Jesus, Son of God, who came from the Aeon that speaks about all Aeons and their nature; so I may be fit to adorn the robe of love and righteousness.

At the end, my fellow Brethren, he unveiled
 the truth in wise sayings and parables.

Death quaked and was enraged by itself and its Archons,
 the dark powers, male and female gods, archangels, and Earth's rulers.

Christ revealed the secret mysteries but legalists soon dug his grave, they condemned him
 as irrelevent, unlawful, and defiled.
On the third day he raised himself from the dead,
 and as saviour unveiled the truth that gives Life to the All.

Those in Heaven conferred with those in the world
 and the underworld about what would happen in his Name.

They would say he's unborn, though he's born;
that he  doesn't eat or drink, though he does;
that he's uncircumcised, though he is;
that he's bodiless, though he has form;
that he didn't suffer , though he did;
that he wasn't resurrected, though he was!"

"All the tribes of the nations will learn truth
 from you,Melchizedek, Great High Priest,
 teacher of Abraham, the Prophet,
about his promise for a perfected, fulfilled life."
\
"I am also the Gamaliel, sent to
visit the people of Seth's offspring,
who are above all Aeons and their essence.

I acclaim Jesus the Christ, Son of God,
who visited Abel Baruch
that you might hear this truth from me;
opposing forces are unaware of him and their own death.

I am here to tell these secrets, unveiled for the Brethren.
He shared the Living Truth with your children;
he offered them up as sacrifices to the All.

But it isn't oxen you should offer for sins of infidelity,
nescience and evil deeds, for they don't reach
the Father of All, but firm faith is certain
for those baptised in the waters that lie above.

Guidance
SIs Nyah I
Posted on: January 02, 2008, 07:38:58 am

actually, that should read
THE ESSENTIAL GNOSTIC GOSPELS
including the Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Mary Megdalene
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 01:46:48 PM »

Guess who watched over the Nag Hammadi texts from the beginning, who allowed certain wrightings to be printed and others not, guess who owns the rights to the Nag Hammadi scrolls... go ahead say it with me the VATICAN...thats right do a little more research on things before simply buying a cute little book at borders. The gnostics as they really were wrote in symbolism about christ and never wrote that he was a man only that christ meant annointed and they knew the true meaning of the allegories coming from Egypt about the SUN. You dont belive the church would or could make up the story of Jesus, well then you really need to do some research on constantine and the council of nicea and of trent. Dont read little books from the new age section or new translations of books, read the real work written by those people of there time and you will find nothing of a man named jesus, a death on a cross, a resurection and walking into town with hundreds of people who were dead and now alive walking with him. As a matter of FACT you wont find anything until over 150 years since the supposed dates and even then still not relating to the supposed facts. The formation of christianity with the deity JESUS CHRIST was done by a political vote as a means of power by constantine and even he did not believe the BS, he was a SUN worshiper like all the other people were and this comes straight from the churchs mouth like the post above says. Look at the popes hat he weres, does it look like something, like a fish head with mouth!!! ever heard of Oannes, why do they celebrate christmas mass at MIDNIGHT, do some real research. I can tell you write now those are not the words nor are they the style of writing of any Gnostic writing, but they are certainly the new candy coated writings of one who writes for the Vatican with there new age style of translations to fool the people once again.

these are the Gospels discredited and suppressed by the Church so you can bet they are for real....
bullshit, the gnostics writings were suppresed because they spoke NOT about the churchs personification and translation which never was, but, because they spoke about the SUN in allegory because that is what it all is about and always has been...the SUN and it's movements in the heavens and the coming on the clouds and returning with each new cycle...sound familiar. When the Nag Hamadi scrolls were found the church jumped on them and took control because they knew something was found which showed there fabrication was just that a lie and that there concocted story was nothing more than a story based upon the SUN. You ever been to the Vatican, you will see the Sun symbolism everywere just like you see it around you every day. Tony Bushby had the balls to research something that most gave up on and researched his work for over 15 years in the Vatican library of all places along with libraries containg original writings which showed the forgeries of more recent books. You say the church is not smart enough to fabricate Yeshua, no, your not smart enough to see thru the bullshit is more like it. It doesn't matter what cute name you give it Yeshua, yashu, Yesus it is all the same the SUN...period.How many houses in the zodiac, 12, what a coincidence, jesus only had 12 disciples. Jesus said he would come back on a cloud, what a coincidence, the sun does that everyday.

An Apocalyptic Gospel, originally written in Greek.....no need to say anymore!!!!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »

You can say what you like man....
It is you who are the scholar, you who have the theories and youv'e worked it all out...it is obvious that your head is filled with these theories and so you seek out scholarly writings and such to back up your theories..I don't need to "work it all out in my head" as I already KNOW
I could bandy things around with you in argumentative style as some seem driven to "win" at any cost....but it is obvious to me that "he who has eyes to see" will see and he who does not will not, regardless, so i'll leave you with your Astrological theories and rejoice in I neverending praise and Light of One I KNOW....
I hope yah find what you seek bro
I don't need to become a scholar like you
The mind is designed to be the servant of the awakened heart
a ruling elite could never concoct enlightened teachings...one can taste authenticness when one is authentic
KNOW THYSELF and all will be revealed form the HEART...its not a head thing, but hay, keep researching with an OPEN MIND and your sure to find the Truth sooner or later..
your scornful belittling is revealing
yah carn't run and yah can't hide from the Father of Creation
OneLove
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »

Yes the difference between you and me is that your like so many who read anything and believe it without researching further, if it sounds good then so be it it must be true, were im not foolish enough to stop there and I ask deeper questions within myself and dont give up reason for anything that is so called holy. I dont seek out information to back up my theories, my theories are based upon the information that is written from the sources of those writings itself not some modern day writer making up his own conclusions based upon what he or she thinks happened. Yes i read other peoples information but always check were they get there resources from to verify if what they say is actually there and written the way it is and then come to my own conclusions based upon what the ancient source says, not what the writer thinks. Thats why i dont believe that there are sirius galactic confederations beaming light rays and energy on the earth and opening portals to let light beings from andrameda space ships in and new age garbage like that because no were on earth is this information written wether it be on stone or what not, but, yeah there are plenty of new age channelers claiming there hearing this crap in there head and writing it all down, so hey it must be true right...no need to research that just believe it right. He who has eyes to see does not mean believe what your mind has created based on indoctrination over the years, big difference there.

a ruling elite could never concoct enlightened teachings...one can taste authenticness when one is authentic
Thats why there called the RULING ELITE because for so long they have fooled people into believing exactly what you just said and still rule over this planet. Astrological signs are everywere on this planet in stone and paper and every major city and ancient sight prooves this but hey "he who has eyes to see" will understand this but most would rather believe not. People say this is the truth and stand firm in there beliefs but when someone else comes along and says this is not what such and such original writing said and here is a different approach on it based on real research and not blind acceptance then they say "Oh we dont need the scholarly approach we Know in our heart that thats not true" we cant all be as scholarly as you, im not a scholar at all only one who isnt so quick to accept things that are repugnant to my reason that god gave me. Im not so quick to read a whole book filled with murder, rape,war,infidelity and human rights abuse and then say"hey it's the word of God so its a great book, best i dont question anything in it or research it more". I have been called a pagan on here and that is fine by me because to those that dont understand the word let me give you a little education since they dont want to look up the word...pagan comes from the word pagi which simply meant rural territory, because in the dark ages when the church was murdering and burning hundreds of thousands of people in Jesus's name who didnt believe the story and convert, the people went to the Rural Territory(forest) to worship God in there own way to escape the vatican murderers, so yeah i would definetltey be a pagan then.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »

The only thing that matters is if you stand with Selassie I. I can see that NYA does and You?Man? DOESN'T.  So ask yourself why does someone who CLEARY doesn't stand with Selassie I and in fact is his active enemy come to a Rastafari board? Even if he didn't spend his time trying to undermine the Faith? Can you say demon?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 06:09:49 PM »

Ooooh look it's the internet Rasta elder here to rally the troops. :-*

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 06:48:32 PM »

Ises unto the Iverliving,
  Ini ask this question, is any of the information presented by Human or Fiyah incorrect, inaccurate or untruthful?  I ask this since Jesus/Y'shua is the core of Christianity and is supposed to represent the entire truth without flaw or mistake.
  This is where studying to show thyself approved is manifest as absolute truth, because if more ones had done them Iniversal studies & sought out how how the biblical information is relevant upon a global scale then ones would feel no way. 
  For Ini the Ible is just what it says, the "Basic" instructions before leaving Earth, with this knowledge Ini personally seperate the chaff from the wheat, seen.  From a hueman being can read, he or she has no excuse to get tricked by false information because the truth always surfaces, just depends upon how dilligent the seeker is.
  The beautiful vibe for I is that even though I know the type of wickedness dem man a deal with, all the forgeries, the fraudulent scriptures of prophecy, one thing Bushby fails to take into account is Emperor Haile Selassie I.  HIM alone turns the scriptures that they meant for deceit into righteous flesh, seen.  What happens if one writes a fictitious narrative and then come to find out that it actually happened as you wrote it, I would think that author and those in the know would be well shook & rightfully so, ie Coronation.  Again Ini reiterate that I could never the deny the Iverliving source that meks every heartbeat and powers our sun as we know it it now but what I can deny is that the Bible contains that absolute truth that the church and religious fanatics claim it does.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  II Timothy 2:15

Holy I

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 07:05:54 PM »

Ooooh look it's the internet Rasta elder here to rally the troops. :-*

The hallmark of Heathen is their frustration. Like this one who speaks of his 'offended reason" then resorts to taunting at the drop of a hat. I will keep it roots so that a line in the sand is firmly drawn. David and Goliath in this time. If people want to bombard Rasta internet reasoning, crown themselves Ras or empress, and out of frustration do everything in their pathetic powers to throw Rasta from his stance, We feel no way. WE have the king. We know Selassie I, We've seen HIS FACE AND 'their' fate.  And We stand by His words and His scriptue each and every time. Why gain the world if you lose your soul. All that comes out of their mouth is BAD SPIRIT. And anyone who knows anything about spirit knows this, and that they spend their time in the speculative scholarship out of frustration with the fact the JAH REQUIRES FAITH. And these ones are far, far too PROUD for such a noble thing as Faith. But they recieve no Crown, are neither called nor chosen, So keep your Faith Rasta People, Listen to the words of the King, And not some self declared pagan over the internet. Nothing is over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Negus you see exactly the point, When Selassie manifasted and defended all version of the Bible, He turn the whole thing on its head. The fact is that no one can disprove bible period. In light of that we just have the utterance of the King. If you claim to represent the King but make public declaration that undermine the Itegrity of the Faith he defended you are just confused. But I am even questioning people who think the scripture was ever meant for deceit, they just don't know Judah. They just don't have the proper interpretations, But they take their ignorance out on the Jews name, and end up the fool.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:09:46 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »

To ElihahI, your a person who believes in the literal translations of the bible and whatever the christian books claim is holy, thats fine you have your right. Im not like that, i dont suspend my reason for anything that claims it's holy or because someone says it's so, I find pleasure in researching things for myself and coming to my own conclusion, not by force or war or for fear of no afterlife or a judgment by a so called deity. My taunting is directed at you and you only because time and time again on this forum you cut people down and call them names and judge them immediately because there mind is not yours, I have a name for someone who constantly does that and i already expressed what that name is to you, no need to repeat myself. Little things like your fate is sealed, no heaven for you,we have the truth you dont, heathen, pagan, demon and whatever you wish to say to me does nothing to me, i dont fear you, God, devil, preacher man or anyone else for wanting to seak answers to my own questions on life or God or anything else for that matter. I am my own person and it is I who decides wether my karma will haunt me or guide me in this life and the one beyond, it will never be dictated by 2,000 year old stories or a preacher man on the pulpit or you for that matter. In my mind there is no frustration about God, bible stories or prophecies because I dont fear those things like you do, I know there is no death, no angry God to punish me for asking questions, no fiery pit of hell for my supposed sin of knowing right and wrong. Im here on this forum to reason with those about antiquity, I will be the first to say I may certainly be wrong with what i say and know because im human and was not there, but a strong love of deep research in my mind as well as in history proves to me (not all others) that the official stories given to the masses are bullshit, many millions died by the churches hands to promote these stories the way you see them and i will defend those whose lives meant something and knew better. I respect Selassie for who he was, a wise man and he knew the difference between spirituality and religion and he accepted all faiths to be friends with. He did not slaughter millions in the name of Ethiopian Orthodox nor did he chastise people for there intepretations of the books like you so willingly do every day on here in his supposed name. You were rasta on your sleave and use him as a external appearence when inside you are not yet capable to represent who he was in character. You can call yourself any biblical name you choose, grow locks to the floor, eat ital till you drop and stick a hundred selassie buttons on your shirt, but that does not mean you know his majesties teachings inside you, those type of people are a dime a dozen in the so called movement and ive dealt with plenty of them. To be Rasta one needs to want peace for everyone, stand up for human rights, know when to seperate religion from spirituality, know to not pass judgment on others for any reason because they are human and faulty as anyone else. These things anyone can sight in his majesty or read about in any of his books. He did not laugh at people for there difference of opinion, for there knowledge or lack there of, for there skin color, class or religion, he knew better than that as a strong man, this was Selassie, this was the King, this was the Emperor of Ethiopia, not the representation that you push around here, and this you will never change!!!  To Negus, yes selassie fullfilled many of the qualities of that which is talked about jesus, humble, strong, loving, smart and many other qualities but that does not change the fact that the stories were fraudelent, forgeries and re-written to appease the church agenda. If Selassie is the culmination for you or anyone, including you ElijahI then great so it go and I hope this helps each one to become a better person, that is great news and I welcome it, it is when people claim this is the truth and only truth and push these beliefs upon others all the while judging them if they dont accept is when it is un-true for you and everyone else. I have on this forum presented my understanding in a wrong way by saying "no this is not right,it means this" and that is wrong and I know now that it must be presented as simply information for others to examine and make there own conclusion, so from now on that is how I shall handle things. If others want to present things as absolute truth, undeniable truth then so be it but i will respond accordingly. A quote from Fiyah was posted and i have heard that same paragraph by Bushby almost exactly so i posted an interesting read by him which says the same thing and much much more, so be it. I dont take everything from bushby as the truth, only looked at his research with an open concious. One Love to you all, all the same.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

Give thanks Human. Bless up. Inspiring words indeed. Each one teach one Idren, there is noone who cant be taught something, because we are all humans and we dont know everything! Noone of us does. Blessings! JAH guidance, love and wisdom! RASTAFARI

// Soldier of JAH
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »

To you as well bredrin give thanks, we both no whats coming, he will be here soon to call you names and cut you and I down, so it go feel no way, one Love.;
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.