Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: The Forged Origins of The New Testament  (Read 17446 times)

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: The Forged Origins of The New Testament
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »

Maybe bredda, maybe. We shall see. And when he does, we shall watch his response to your long post, because i want to read it.
One love bredda! Blessings!
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »

ElijahI, your a person who believes in the literal translations of the bible and whatever the christian books claim is holy,

I didn't waste time reading through all your drivel because the first sentence is a lie and slander.  Way to keep it concise for me!  When have I declared to "believe in the literal translations of the Bible"? Or that "whatever the Christian books claim is holy'? I never say anything like that nor do I necessarily believe that. But that's all your mind can conceive of for someone who defends the scriptures or doesn't automatically jump on the "Christianity's a lie" bandwagon.  There is an interpretaion betwen the absolutely literal and forgery that your much boasted of investiagative spirit has missed, as they say on the Simpsons "HA Ha".
       That people like you would arise and try to CONvice others to go down your line of thinking is a matter of prophesy.
Do you think that this type of reasoning should be welcomed at a forum of Rastafarian Religion, Who are the sworn defender of Orthodox Christian Faith? You have NO respect and NO regard, And when it all comes down I imagine you'll have NO life.....achem...literally.

"For a fool says in his heart there is no fear of G-d"

and another one.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So After I finish that I see now You?Man speculating how "he knows "I'll" soon be here to cut people down", When its this type of thinking that is exactly the Anti-Christ spirit that he and SoJ think they going to CONvnice people is Rastafari or Rasta. But the both of them are just commoners, Who will probably renounce Rasta all together later in life, turn to Jesus at their approaching deaths wishing they would have listen to people instead of trying to teach them things they had learned in pre-school. Feel no way indeed, As if duppies with slipshod guess' at the truth could move Rastafari, Which is the Point, Neither of them are Rastafari, But they just yap yap yap yap...then when Rasta say something, its "shut up rasta", dis the yap yap board.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then Kid Soldier starts talking about how "we'll watch" like lions setting traps. I'm sure he does want to read what I have to say, I schooled him three years in two days for free without a thank you while being disraspected by him and his You?Man? cheerleader, But the bills right here fools, Just come to JAH when your ready to pay.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 09:21:21 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »

Elijah, you said you schooled me three years in two days without a thank, yes? If you schooled me, then i would not talk against the I.
Im being schooled by friends and true Rastas who instead of tell me "THIS IS RIGHT AND THE TRUTH" they say "This is what i think is the truth"... You seen me? InI dont get schooled by grudge and force, but from overstanding and patience. You have no at all patience for the one you say your teaching, that is why you will never teach me. InI dont hate the I, not at all. But people are different, and we all have own thoughts about everything. You tell your oppinion, and if that oppinion is wise, i believe in it. But when its just forcing me to believe something, its not wise, and then i would not believe in it either.
Let people think what they think. Do you think One love is based on forcing people to believe as we do, no... What kind of one love is that? Only love for oneself. InI get schooled by the wise people, as Empress Alijah, who respects my thoughts, and at the same time explains hers. Bless.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 09:27:36 PM »

Sorry I dont watch the simpsons or any other cartoon, it's cool if your into cartoons tho.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »

If you schooled me, then i would not talk against the I.

Not necessarily, Since that would require courage you don't have.

Im being schooled by friends and true Rastas who instead of tell me "THIS IS RIGHT AND THE TRUTH" they say "This is what i think is the truth"... You seen me?

Well this true Rasta doesn't have the time to preface everything he say's with "I think", Like I told you before that much is self evident. You don't like the way I talk because it doesn't leave any room for maneuvering. Heathen back dey pon the wall!!!!

You have no at all patience for the one you say your teaching

I have no patience for Ignorance, If you take my slaughter of it personally, You will end up like it does.

when its just forcing me to believe something

How can I over the internet "Force you to believe something" like you accuse me? I think its just the power of the truth your misinterpreting as force.

Bless
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I dont watch the simpsons or any other cartoon, it's cool if your into cartoons tho.

Yeah you are pretty sorry, You took a post full of serious business that I guess just goes right over your little cartoon hating head, and used the one the bit of the mundane I included to try to make a little clever quip to mask your insecurity . I'm gonna have to charge you extra for that. BTW I didn't ask whether or not I'm into cartoons was cool with you.
Posted on: January 02, 2008, 09:54:54 pm
To you as well bredrin give thanks, we both no whats coming, he will be here soon to call you names and cut you and I down, so it go feel no way, one Love.;

Maybe bredda, maybe. We shall see. And when he does, we shall watch his response to your long post, because i want to read it.
One love bredda! Blessings!

Liars love to slap each other on the back because it helps them to pretend to be justified in that they have company. Its always going to be "Bless" this, "Bredrin" that, and the coup de grace "One Love" from these ones. They'll distract people, cause and be confused, drag peoples name through the mud, But when it comes time to push back???Hey where they'd go....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 10:09:33 PM by ELIJAH I »

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »

I dont have the courage to talk against you? Im talking against you now. And why? Because InI dont let anyone step on me head! Me keep the fiyah burning, and its growing only, nuh shrinking.
You so sure that you have the right oppinion, that you forget everything else. You see only what you want to see. You see the ignorance of me, while you are ignoring the ignorance of yourself. If the I thinks that im ignorant, and the I says also you have no patience fi ignorance, then why yuh talk to us? If you dont have time for our "foolishness" you should not even read our words.
How can you force us to believe something? You cant force literally no... But when InI ask a question, and you says "THIS IS RIGHT, BELIEVE THIS OR BE NO RASTA" then i call that forcing in one way. Atleast trying to. Brother, you tell me im wrong, and your right. You think im just the youth seeking to hide under a shell, so me find Rasta? You are hiding under the shell brother, and yuh let NOONE look under it, at the true you. Because before they can, you bun them with the fiyah. Yuh no let noone reason to you, only you reason to dem, and thats not reasoning at all. InI have a very strong shell, but when someone peaks under it and look whats there, they see me. They dont see di fiyah burning them head. Bless up.
Posted on: January 02, 2008, 10:11:27 pm
Liars love to slap each other on the back because it helps them to pretend to be justified in that they have company. Its always going to be "Bless" this, "Bredrin" that, and the coup de grace "One Love" from these ones. They'll distract people, cause and be confused, drag peoples name through the mud, But when it comes time to push back???Hey where they'd go....
[/quote]

Nuh man, me always bless InI bredrin. Me a no favorising someone. Me a stand up against dem wallbreakers. Because them cant break me wall. Who is dragging names in the mud brother? Who is calling me spirit a vampire spirit? Who is calling me tribe a wannabe tribe? I did not, you did. So who is really pushing the name in the mud?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

I dont have the courage to talk against you?

No, You don't have the courage NOT to talk against me.

If the I thinks that im ignorant, and the I says also you have no patience fi ignorance, then why yuh talk to us?

I'm not really talking to you. Your words are posted in a public forum meant to represent Rastafari sometime gives people the wrong impression. So I correct them. Plus I actaully am really patient with people as the fact that Im still even speaking at all on "rasta nicks" proves.

If you dont have time for our "foolishness" you should not even read our words.

Many times the wise learn more from the foolish than vice versa.

How can you force us to believe something? You cant force literally no... But when InI ask a question, and you says "THIS IS RIGHT, BELIEVE THIS OR BE NO RASTA" then i call that forcing in one way. Atleast trying to.

Trying to force you? Over the internet? Your being a baby. Rasta is an order, I'm just holding the order, Whats interesting is the zeal with which you want to be "Rasta" remains even when it turn out that what you believe is totally different.

You think im just the youth seeking to hide under a shell, so me find Rasta?

No, I think your a youth that doesn't really know all that much about Rasta and is leading people is stray in your youthful overconfidence.

Posted on: January 02, 2008, 10:28:25 pm
Me a stand up against dem wallbreakers. Because them cant break me wall.

Rastafari break ever chain and bring down Jericho wall, so dont blame Iyah if you part of the ruble afta we warn you to move off.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »

If i would not talk against you, then you would go on dictating people, and that be no good, so therefor i do talk against you.

Your not really talking to me? Your just "showing" the forum im wrong, yes?
Well this forum isnt about showing that we're right, its not about correcting people... Its about reasoning and talking sense, not correcting. And correcting is the only thing your doing even if it isnt to the correct answer.

"Many times the wise learn more from the foolish than vice versa."
You think im the fool, and you are the wise, dont you think? Then learn from me, not to act like the wisest, because there is always wiser people then you. There's always a bigger fish in the sea. Im not saying i am, but im saying that you should calm down your self-confidence, because it is only leading you to madness. With great power comes great responsibility, and that responsibility i've seen, you dont manage to keep.

Am i being a baby? Nuh man, but even if i was, the baby is always more innocent then the man. And your telling me your holding the order..? Well what order man? Order of peace and freedom? Nuh, if your trying to keep an order, its the order of power your trying to keep, but you are failing.

I am just a youth that dont know all that much about Rasta? Hah... Yes man, you may think that, but InI know better then that. Listen to Selassie I, what does he say? Does he tell us to argue with people and offend them untill they believe as you do? Nuh he doesnt. So listen to him, and follow him. Currently, i dont see any of that in you.

Yes, as you said, you have warned me, and im not moving. Because a warning does not mean i will be breaken, just attacked. And that attack, my shell might aswell just stand strong against.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 11:21:20 PM »

All that you and people like you who come to the internet to teach the world about Rastafari before they even know themselves, Do nothing but cause confusion within Rastafari, and Hurt our reputation in the outside world.  If it weren't for "your tribe" of young white youth Rasta Nicks could would be full of highly enlightening reasoning of substance and real time project coordination to help mankind instead of petty little kids trying to prove who's more "rasta". The stolen privilege of it all, the lack of respect, Its the way of your fathers and its the way of you. But I and I know that none of you slack little self made Rastas stand in Gideon. The people I'm teaching never even speak online, so in that sense thanks for playing, You serve the part of selfish oppressors well, even if you are 15.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 11:58:52 PM »

Anyways.....like a wise black precher man I once saw on telly said..the truth is probably somewhere between us......I'll concede the Roman Church has done Blasphemous things in the name of Social Control......But the Nazarene is and was, regardless of what the Romans have concocted...
He was that revolutionary Jew that said Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself....whatever the book said...I was one who rejected Christianity before having an experience of an Awakening and feeling that ONE in my Heart...I feel Him yet and I can't ignore that.......
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 12:03:15 AM »

Thats your interpretation about my Elijah. But as long as i know better myself, nuttin can break me. InI feel no grudge against the I. Keep trodding, we are all becoming wiser, even the wisest ones of us. Bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »

Oh I feel that NYA, It was just yesterday that Fiyah was talking about Ethiopian orthodox religion form Rome, Then when I corrected him using the bible he say foreigners, as if Israelites is foreigner to Ethiopian, some people don't sight the connection, I do. We Jews have our own thing, and it NOT ROME, JAH Forbid!!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 01:13:45 AM »

"If your looking to get silly....."
You said yesterday Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity was from Rome, But in the Bible, Phillips tells an Ethiopian traveler about Jesus, He then goes to Ethiopia baptizes many people and starts the Church there. I don't see Rome anywhere in that story. Also have you read the story about how Jesus and Mary came to Ethiopia during their exile. But I know I know, "the proud hate correction."

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/NewTestament.html

You have the choice to maintain a closed mind, ignore the evidence put before you, or to evaluate it without bias from previous convictions that may turn you away from what is staring you in the face.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 04:59:58 PM »

Seen Iya! (E)Liqa Maqas jah!

Read what I have posted on here years ago about that. No carbon copy from Iriginal!

Yeah I'll be sure to track down your little number games from a few years ago so I can wonder at what a little selfish kid you are. People who know nothing of substance parade them nothing around with the highest of pomp to make it seem mysterious, or like its over peoples heads, but when they step to the chopping block....ok Im not even going to go there.

And @ You?Man? The Prince of Peace, Lion of the Tribe of JUDAH, I myself, is staring me in the face, who you worshiping now? inanna, asareth, suffice to say to I wont be turning no where. I and I set you up to lead fools into the pit for us from long time. Praise JAH RASTAFARI, Yesus Chistos in His Kingly Charachter, The root of David, the one and only NARROW path to ZION.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:03:39 PM by ELIJAH I »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.