Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: The Forged Origins of The New Testament  (Read 17443 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Re: The Forged Origins of The New Testament
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 06:42:49 PM »

Nya thats fine and good for you to have that awakening in your heart, i have no problem with that, but, that still does not prove that there was a physical man named Jesus, thats all.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

AHAHAHAHAHA- Yeah Nya, thats fine with you?man? if you had an awakening of the heart, AHAHAHAHA. That all these fools are going to come up wit. Like I and I was ever interested in proving anything to dem dirty selfs anyway. No they come where we just reason irie and dem get VEX WE STAND WIT JAH. "No der was no christ" "JAH a Concept" yadda yadda yadda, at the end of the day, they can get BUN!!!!!!!

RASTAFARI LIVE!!! KING OF KINGS!!! FLESH WAYS THROUGH THE POWER OF YESHUA BUN DEM PAGAN!!!!!
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 07:39:09 PM »

that still does not prove that there was a physical man named Jesus, thats all.

And neither does it prove there wasn't so what remains is war because of faith. I know what HIM position is regarding that and anyone inciting hostilities, be that linguistically, sublimely or with physical violence I know is a devil.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 07:47:21 PM »

And neither does it prove there wasn't so what remains is war because of faith.

I agree, as I said "Religion poisons everything". Im not inciting hostilities just posting different writings and facts about the scriptures. The devil, please, grow up, dont be like Elijah the asshole paranoid Jew.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »

Coming to a declared religious board and stating that "religion poisons everything" is synonymous with hostility.  Now your "paranoid Jew" sh*t is just more fighting words. THIS IS RASTA SPACE. NEITHER OF YOU ARE RASTA!!! How is this hard to understand, You?Man? intentionally tries to discredit the tradition, while Maskar intentionally distracts people out of sadism. Show me where His Majesty speaks on subliminal linguistic hostility you slandering pagan Babylonian.  See I and I aren't in any war of Faith. Our FAITH IS SOLID and OUR VICTORY ENSURED. Its little wannabe scholars like You?Man? that's in a war of faith. Rastafari don't go to atheist boards a talk to them about how their going to hell. But he yaps his little You?man?ist mouth trying to move Rastafari day in and day out and the foolish little youth around here praise him for it because they don't know any better and it does make alot of sense, What it doesn't have is the SPIRIT. Duppies like these are devoid of SPIRIT, Thats why they need to leech of Rastafari.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »

My funny little Jew boy. Didnt see the sign that it was a "declared religious site", O well think I will stay.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 08:13:23 PM by Human »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 08:11:58 PM »

Listen to this. If this was against black people the whole website would be burning you into the ground. But NO because its "funny little jew boy" NO ONE's got my back. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN about who's least among us and how their really the greatest. Your a godless idiot, who resorts to racist taunting trying to counsel Rastafari about reason and being open minded.  Your a NAZI punk who's just a sore loser cause the LION OF JUDAH licked your sorry fathers head.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »

You call me pagan I call you my little Jew boy, your medicine doesn't taste so good does it little man, go run and cry wolf, he called me a Jew, someone stand up for me please, only im aloud to call people names, whats wrong with everyone...LOL. Funny little Jew.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

You called your self a pagan. A pagan is just a word to identify people who do not worship the most high. Your calling me a "funny little jew boy" is racist f*cking bullshit and if the people here aren't smart enough to see that and stand for truth, f*ck them too.
Posted on: January 03, 2008, 08:18:14 pm
This seals it. Rasta nick's really is a low class white trash establishment of half brain dead duppy's wanting to call themselves Ras because they spoke with some other little duppies about Helly Selosey online, active racist's, and covert Rasta enemies spreading divisive propaganda for lucifer.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »

LOL

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »

Didnt see the sign that it was a "declared religious site", O well think I will stay.

Exactly your a violent Pagan.
Posted on: January 03, 2008, 08:30:16 pm
LOL
And what is it "rasta" man. You think this sh*t is funny. Probably because you no better. LOL is the best you can come up with? LOL indeed.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 08:35:38 PM »

Ises unto Jah,

"The best practitioner of any faith is one with manners."
The Prophet Muhammad

Feel no way Iyah, it just wasn't my personal fight.  Ini only come to share information longside good and truthful vibes.  Ini nuh inna no cyberclash, real life calls.

Hail HIM

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »

There's nothing unreal about this internet business, People want to chat that way to try and belittle people who use the interent. Wherether you think me being taunted by a racist is your "personal fight" or not, laughing was probably the most insensitive thing you could do, See Mohammad about that.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2008, 08:44:46 PM »

Greets... There's some things that needs to be settled... First of all, Elijah i keep no space in my heart fi hate for you. You are a brother as anyone else, and just because we dont share the same thoughts, doesnt mean we need to hate eachother. I dont know about the I, how the I feel... but I no hate you. Why should i hate you? There's not nuff reason fi that. I dont hate people i dont share the same ilief with, i just discuss with them. Arguing might lead to corruption, but it might lead forward aswell. This forum is currently moving backwards as everyone are just arguing and calling eachother nicknames. Probably i will hear from many people in my years of trodding that i am not wise, and that i am just a youth. But that doesnt hurt me... Because i know, and they know, thats not true. I may be a youth and may not be the wisest, but we're all growing Iritually. InI dont want to fight noone. InI feel no hate towards noone. Even if you thought i did Elijah, im not feeling hate towards you. Absolutely not, because if we walk around hating eachother, we wont get forward at all. the I and me has argued alot and discussed alot, with fiyah in we words. Even if we have called eachother things, and yelled at eachother, that doesnt mean I hate you. Im not gonna remember these argues, instead im gonna forget them, and move onwards. That i have seen now. Why argue when we can discuss.. Why discuss when we can reason. InI will take no parts in no more argues, not with anyone. I can discuss and talk, but not argue anymore. I will keep I fiyah burning, and i will show my oppinions, but not in the way everyone is doing now. Not just me and Elijah, but many people are arguing instead of reasoning now. Its impossible for us to move forward if we keep battling eachother with thoughts and nicknames. Instead of facing eachother with the sword drawn, we should face eachother with the light that we all can share with eachother. We all want everyone else to think as we think, because then we feel more secure in the thoughts and oppinions we have, if someone else shares them to. But we cant get our thoughts into everyone else all the time, sometimes that person has a strong belief in something else and then its useless to argue with them to get their mind changed. We cannot change the mind of people, we can only give guidance by telling them what is right and truth, according to us. We should follow the example, Haile Selassie I. He did not hate nor judge someone if he thought they were wrong... He did not laugh at their oppinion because he thought it was wrong. He did not call them nicknames and show them disrespect. Instead he taught them what he thought was right, yes? So why dont we do that to? Why keep burning eachother with the torch that we all hold, instead of lightening up for the others? Those torches can become weapons, but they can also spread light and guidance. We have to make sure we dont use them for the wrong purpose, because then everyone around us will get burned, including ourselfs. I just wanted to say this, and that im done arguing, for i know better then that. And we all do, but we want to defend everything we stand for, all the time. Defending is good, as long as its defending and not offending, yes? If we cross that line between defending and offending, we get burned by our own torch and others. Blessings and JAH love, we are all children of the lord allmighty.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »

First of all no one asked you if you have hate in your heart for me. I don't care if you do, and the last thing on my mind was whether you have hate in your heart for me. For me its whatever. This little duppy breeding ground claims to be reasoning on Rastafari Religion and to represent Rastafari, so that when a bunch of people come around teaching about of stuff RASTA STAND AGAINST I'm going to bun them out. End OF STORY. I will burn them FORIVA, as long as them head keep popping up I will keep choping it off, Cause these people are not my bredrin or my people, I give no quarter for a bunch of internet commoner duppies pretending to be royal guard. Rastafari Stand Alone.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.