Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: The Forged Origins of The New Testament  (Read 17447 times)

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: The Forged Origins of The New Testament
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »

Look Elijah,
All I was saying is that raspect and manners are preeminent in all matters as hueman beings, seen.  Even if one is correct 99.99% of the time if that one also has a condescending, presumptious, negative vibe about themself, then their truth is lost amidst their attitude, seen.  Personally I was laughing at what you said not Human.  
  Honestly King Selassie I never dealt with anyone in a deragatory manner, not even Mussolini, nor the Pope or King Victor Emmanuel of Italy, even when He had a reason and the authority to do so.  I personally I apprecilove the I's style of reasonings as a perfect contrast to some of the more lengthy ones.  The I uses less words more fiyah but sometimes it meks the I's message incomprehensible to the ones who need it the most.  

Haile I

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »

taste your own medicine. If you call people names like heathen, pagan,babylonian, this or that and taunt them about the way they see something it's ok, but when someone calls you a Jew which you so proudly like to claim all the time on here, it is now suddenly a racist taunt and un-called for, rally the troops huh. This shows clearly your fucked up mindset and how far off your meds you really are. Dont be such a little bitch and show everyone you really are a twat, save a little room for guessing for the slower ones.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 09:02:45 PM »

HAHA, no Elijah, you did not ask me, but im talking anyway. I dont talk when people want me to, i talk when i want to ;)
If thats your future, chopping heads off and burning people, then good luck with that. If that is your call in life, that with the torch instead of guiding people, you want to burn them with it, then fine.
By the way Elijah, your not burning what Rastafari stand against, your burning what you are against.
Rasta stand together, but still alone.

Bless.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 09:04:42 PM by Soldier of Jah »
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »

Raspect Negus, Raspect. I will contemplate your counsel.

You?Man?, Calling someone a Jew and calling someone a "funny little jew boy" are two different things. All with eyes to see can see. Calling someone who deny the King of Israel, A Pagan or a Heathen is just the correct terminology. Perhaps you should reevaluate you're sights if you don't like Rastafari calling you one, Cause around here, A last basstion where Rastafari can be Rastafari, We gon say it to your 'face', trus that.

Now I don't like to cuss Icept when I feel its totally necessary, But this one seems to really expose him how you say "redneck" tendencies as soon as I use the F word. I think its uncalled for, and he should stop calling people twats and little bitches, because hes frustrated Rastafari got the drop on his studious aryanism.

SoJ- One Love Rasta, Maybe I'll check for you if I pass through Goteborg.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »

Yes I, me a far away from Gothenburg though, me a live near Stockholm, in Uppsala.
Blessings and JAH love Idren, fi always and always.
Stand strong Rastas, Babylon is burning, not we.
Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »

Do you prefer ASSHOLE, ok ASSHOLE it is then.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »

Your so cute.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »

Ises,
Human,
how do you account for the manifestation of King Selassie I versus the view that the New Testament is fraudulent.  Before you raspond, know this; I am the black sheep on this issue according to Christians/Historians/Atheists/Anthropologists/Masons, etc and my viewpoint is not well received by most Orthodox Rases, except those who come out of the vein of maybe the Mutuburuka school of thought.  Just waan see how you defend the information when you have indisputable evidence to the contrary.  Give Thanks

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »

First i never said indisputable evidence, only evidence to the contrary as far as how the stories have been preached to the masses. Read the post with the site i posted and you will see what i mean. As far as selassie goes and the new testament i feel there is no need to believe the new testament or believe the bible as a whole in order to see Selassie as the Emperor that he was, his lineage dates back far, far beyond the stories of Isaiah, jacob, David and Solomon and Israel. Ethiopia's history makes that so called history of the patriarchs look like yesterday and there is no need to have to follow stories written by fallible men in order to see something special about Selassie, this is my opinion and yes i agree with Muta and he seems to think along the same lines. Did you know that every ceasar of rome was called the king of kings, lord of lords, conquering lion of judah, that is fact and it is because it was a title which signified the earthly representation of the SUN, this is what every King, emperor or ruler of any culture was a reresentation of, also known as a serpent king. The Kebra Nagast meant, not the glory of the kings, but the glory of the serpent kings, naga, nagas and even negus meant in every language serpent which was another name for King from the word kin-ship which meant blood royal to the gods. This is fact not me talking garbage and anyone who wishes to research those topics will find the same. So Selassie goes far, far back beyond the stories in the bible and Israel which only meant jacob and then his sons. The place on earth called Israel was never called that until very recently and this is important. So to me Selassie is from an ancient lineage and worthy of high respect whether you believe he was God or divine or simply a man. I choose to see him in this light and respect him. There is also for those who wish to seek out lots of information, even from a priest who was the vatican archive treasurer for many years who later renounced the vatican in favor of the essene way his writings which he says when he was the secret archiver for the vatican library, the part of the library underground were no man is allowed, he saw ancient texts that are completely different from the ones we have now that proved to him that the stories were no way near to the original writings the church claims for the gospells, and most importantly the book of Revelations he saw hidden away which in it's original form was called "the mysteries of Osiris and Isis" written by a woman who lived in a cave the romans called the Sibyl of Tarquin. The priests name was Edmond Bordeaux Szekely and he copied the original for verbatim and the original text never mentioned the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of Judah. This was a much later addition by the priests of rome becuase like i said every ceasar and later pontiff was given that title, selassie most assuridely knew this as well and that is why he also along with every caesar or pope received the Orb and Staff. Look up his book called "The Essene book of Revelation". So to me and a few others, rastas included need not to stop at the bible or even need it to see the ancient foundations of Selassie. This is my answer and everything I said can be researched by those who wish, am I right and have the absolute truth, that I will never know nor say yes to, but, it is reason enough for me to see Selassie differently than the way that most claim today because it was coined in the 30's in JA by a few.

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High Jah RasTafari
Blessed and Ivine Love
@ Human , InI am distressed and offended at the use of  certain words that the I has used on this thread, InI is a big womban and  find it disraspectful and bad mannered to use vulgarities on this forum it is uncalled for, and unneccessary, if yuh cyan get yuh point across by using acceptable language is it really issential to offend the Womban and Youngers on the forum,
InI would humbely ask the I  to ramember there is no need fi vulgar language and it does not strengthen yuh reasoning or give yuh any hyah importance by using profanities
Peace and Love

Love and Blessings fi di Sabbath
HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
WITH OUT APOLOGY

Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »

To Empress Alijah
You are right Alijah, my vocabulary was un-called for and weak on my part. I stooped to a level below my character and it was not right, for this i would like to apologize as a man should for those actions. I will explain why i did stoop and although it doesnt make it right i need also to simply explain why. I came to this sight a while ago to reason with mature people on different subjects and also to listen to what people had to say here to learn for myself. I dont dis-respect people on here for there beliefs nor have i said that what i say is absolute truth, it is a version of one mans thoughts that i shared with all to look into for a different view on certain subjects. I have had great reasonings on here about great subjects and have learned alot and im sure opened others eyes to things as well. Recently tho everytime i said something that did not fall in line with a certain persons view i was basically trashed by this person with all sorts of name calling and accusations, called everything from pagan, heathen, god hater, babylonian, etc, etc, also i was told in no small way im going to hell, im a fool and all sorts of other things which anyone here can go back and see by the posts. Not only was i attacked but several people on here for there difference of opinion on Rasta or religion or whatever did not fall in line with this person, this after a long drawn out time day in and day out became ridicoulous and uncalled for, so yes i stooped to this persons mentality and called him what i did, i call it like i see it and i should have called it in silence but i did not, for that i apologize to you and anuyone else i may have offended. I saw this person as being a little boy on here evryday and he also claims on many of his post to be a jew, a chosen one, which he uses in derogatory ways towards others, anyone who likes can go back and see his posts were he throws that around, so what i did is give him his own medicine and to show him (albeit in a low manner i admit) how it feels to be labled for no reason. So i called him a little jew boy because that is what he was doing to others in a manner similiar. This has  nothing to do with race, to be jewish is to follow a faith and for the record my sister and brother and law are jewish and feel no way when called a jew, they are proud of it. In these times there are those who love to push there faith like a hiearchy over others, mainly the jewish ones for some reason, then when you call them a jew they get all upset and cry wolf, this is happening all the time and it is by design when it comes to large jewish leauges like the ADL. So i felt i was giving back a little medicine to this person and after I realized it was stupid and stooping to the same level. So I apologize for my words and for the vulgarity i used because it is unbecomming of a person. I know right from wrong, but at the same time im Human and make poor judgment calls, this was one of them. In truth i dont feel hatred or anger for this person, he feels the way he feels and I cant change that nor is it my right to try to, if we ever met I have no doubt that thru our  character we would not argue about these things like this in person, im surely not a hateful or prejudice or angry person and I dont think in my heart he is as well, I do think that when you come to a forum it is very easy when not looking in to a persons eyes or in person to simply see words online and take them in a manner that is different than how they really are. I also apologize to you ElijahI most of all, you may not accept it or want to back down from the things you said to me or anything of the like and that is your right, but I as a grown man do apologize to you and will not argue with you anymore on here. I learn things everyday in this world and build my character not only by doing good things, but more importantly by understanding when i have done foolish things and changing them. I hope this falls on open ears and hearts and that this forum can grow from all this as I have.

Thanks Fiyah for the information, Egypt is a grand source and is were i feel the real information on Selasssie's lineage can be found, my opinion.

Empress AliJah

• Peace Love and Inity
  • Full User
  • PEACE LOVE AND INITY
    • Empress Iternal
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »

Greetings in the name of the MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
Blessed and Ivine Love
@Human, InI give thanks fi the I's heart felt apology and I accept it in the love that it was given, I know overstand and InI is fully aware of the on going battle we all face hear at Nicks at times, and as the I will see from some of I earlier posts that I Ilieve too many ah we are guilty of answering posts with out hesitance and raspond with we physical Imotion, InI am as guilty as the next may be not as often but guilty none the less, Sometimes it is more benificial when we read things that get we fyah up to stand back from it and try to really find a way to raspond with a cool head cool heart and wise mind, The truth as we know it is not always the truth to a next some 1, and when we get caught up in the fever of argument in stead of the love of reasoning the main points seem to disappear into the fyah, which is not as PROductive as we know as Rasta we can achieve to be, and yes we are all but human fi Jah alone knows perfection, InI get down hearted at times as instead of building bridges we seem to go out a we way to mash down we foundations, instead of using we strength and knowledge to bring down Babylon, We dont haffie like all persons but we do have to keep we selves in check fi the betterment of all seeking the truth through Jah,
May the Love Idance overstanding and Blessing of the most High Jah RasTafari be given to all ah we, may we all try to strive fi betterment inna we parsonal life, as to have something to share with the world in His Name and gain the Victory,
Love and Blessings fi di Sabbath
HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI & I& ALL I
Peace and Love
Plant the seeds of love overstanding and righteousnes water them and watch them grow standing strong against any force of nature.Give thanks and praises to the Most High for the beautiful blessing of life.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2008, 07:09:42 PM »

Its disingenuous to not make a distinction between referring to someone as Jewish or a Jew and calling someone "my funny little jew boy". I would have not brought it up again were this person not still trying to say that "all he did" was call me a Jew, Which I would have probably still taken offense to if done in the demeaning manner that was to me evident. Further more the term "Jews" constitutes an ethnicity so it can be appropriate to call someone persecuting Jews a racist.  People, with the exception of those of Jewish Faith, Who do not confess Jesus Christ, are Pagans by definition. His Imperial Majesty HIMself spoke under such terms. This is the reality of Orthodoxy, And I reserve all rights to defend such, in such a manner, on a forum livicated to the Defender of the Orthodox Christian faith.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:11:36 PM by ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

You can hardly say anything about that as you yourself have been calling all kind of people all kind of foolishness.

The thing is not offensive because it's about jews, it's because it's degrading.

No-one get any special treatment.

I feel with all people and most recently my attention has been drawn to Kenya where I hear people have died because of election and all them isim it bring.

Pagans by definition is not something bad, it's just different.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »

People died in Kenya because they were murdered, Not because of "elections".
Whether something is "Bad" only JAH can judge, What I can say pagans are is NOT RASTAFARI. So when they constantly come and disrupt reasoning to spread a folly philosophy that His Majesty bun, I'm going to make it CLEAR that its NOT RASTA and is spread by people who don't know raspect in that they refuse to acknowledge the inappropriate nature of the contents placement or honor others space to maintain their separate religion.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 08:13:26 PM by ELIJAH I »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.