Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I wanna thank everybody!  (Read 3432 times)

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
Re: I wanna thank everybody!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »

It actually was just the title....

peace an love

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S
www. fruitarianfitness. com

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 07:23:49 AM »

Ises

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »

I don't want to hijack the FI aloha thread but I haffe comment on this since its obviously trying to say something about me, as Laughats "Real Jews" and "Kids on the Forum" threads, in a cowardly kind of "we all know so lets not say it", kind of "ignore from the pack-Silent Treatment Punishment" Babylon mentality. You know if it was just "one trouble making person" out to disturb Rasta then I know True Rasta would have the courage to directly confront that one person and ask them to leave instead of making cheap veiled slander. I think it's as NYA, who Ive notice is one of the only ones showing courage, even if she insist on apologizing for it, said, a misunderstanding. Which I'll add is born out of arrogance, close-mindedness, and group think of people LESS realized on the Rasta path taking their frustration out on one who illuminates their insufficiency's while ignoring the opportunity for growth provided by whatever friction it is they perceive in the exchange. I mean its no small matter for me, MSGAL is implying that I have nothing to share and a wicked heart. So ask yourself, Who's really got the wicked heart there?

Elijah in the first post in this thread thankfulness was expressed but a concern for a more negative attitude in some of the reasoning was expressed also. This comment reminded me of a while back when it seemed that some of the people here were had no other agenda than to cause strife by arguing pointlessly with whomever he could.  Certainly Knowledge was one of those people.  At that time I found that not responding to someone who was trying to start an argument with me was the best way to avoid it. Like I said it takes two to fight and I enjoy reasoning and sharing overstanding between people, but I just can't be bothered with pointless bickering.  So I refuse to be drawn into arguments.  I opt out. This is the advice I gave.
I have been not only working 60 hrs a week but I've gone back to college and am carrying a heavy class load.  This unfortunately has left me little time to come here and I must say I've missed you all.  I just stopped in lately because I'm on semester break. I'll be disappearing again the 17th when classes resume. So, I can not directly comment on who could be causing strife at this time. I do hope it resolves quickly and peacefully.
I do now have a concern with your post I've quoted.  It seems to me to be a bit uncalled for.  I have no idea how you could find all that negativity in what I said. It isn't there.  I'm not one to play verbal games.  If I had those problems with you I would have come out and said it.  I'm not afraid to speak my mind. So, please don't put words in my mouth. I wish you no evil, only good. I hope your reasoning is fruitful and blessed by Jah. 
I hope that clears up any misunderstanding I may have caused.

Bless

One love 
Posted on: January 09, 2008, 05:36:20 pm
Nya I apologize for taking so long to respond to your post.
I was not saying that we should just ignore everyone who disagrees with us.
We would miss a great deal of overstanding that way.
What I was referring to was the occasional person who comes here only with the intent
to argue and the person who can see no other idea than their own and will insult and berate
those who don't agree with them 100%.  Thankfully there have been very few like these here.
These was a period of time when our site was practically hijacked by this pointless arguing.
The way we dealt with this situation was to stop responding to these few. One person didn't know
when enough was enough and had to be banned.  This was not what anyone wanted but he was so
disruptive he left no choice. This type of behavior is an aberration and is nothing like a spirited discussion.
It is reasonable to have strong feelings in a discussion that has great meaning.  Thankfully, almost all
discussion that occurs here is with the intention of sharing what we know with others.
If you missed that time here that's a good thing.  I have to say Nick did an fantastic job of guiding
this place through a difficult time and I surely praise Jah for him.  He provides us with a great opportunity
here which I learn much from.  I wish you much joyful reasoning here.

Bless

One love
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »

Thats true Msgal, I honor your work and because you have not been around might not be aware that I seem to be cast a "one person starting trouble" in many threads is something you may not have know. HOWEVER, I think saying things that can alienate even one person can be harmful and that "just" ignoring the person when one needs to express is an immature way of handling the situation. So I would stand by my corrections in those regards.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »

Yes Sistah MSgal
seen
I have only been coming here this past year and although there have been plenty of fiyahry discussions and some OneJahful reasoning, everyone, I have felt, has had validity in their perspective...when I got here, I know things had been quite upsettery and that was one reason I kept coming back.....
I couldn't leave the racial discrimination, the generalizations and the frustrated misoverstandings to be shown to the world as repRasentative of Iyah Faith...without trying to ease things with a mothers Love
plenty youth come here, looking for an outlet maybe, answers, solace, community, acceptance.....
so I try help provide...
I am very conscious that my very presence here creates controversy in the RastaFari world and that many probably don't come here because of the likes of I and yet the heartfelt sense of True faith , upliftment, unceasing questing for Truth, and opportunity to share things that most people aren't open to in I reality, keeps I coming back.....
Elijah is hard hitting, its true, and yet I have come to see him as a very honest and passionately faithful person who I truly raspect.
In terms of alienating people, I too think its important to try not too, and yet honesty and frankness often get the better of people, I hope that we can sustain the depth and rigors of peeling back the false to reveal the true....as the truth will undoubtable set our spirits free in Jahlove!!!!!
Give thanks and Blessed Iyah Love
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 06:31:37 AM »

Seen
Respect to you both.
Jah bless always

Msgal
Jah bless. I and I love you all.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.