Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Kids on this Forum  (Read 6853 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Kids on this Forum
« on: January 03, 2008, 02:53:25 AM »

Their presence pon here speaks for them, more than they even can say. Some are even of "mature age," according to that term, and yet still immature. You know them. At least those that have the knowledge to know the difference do...

I am not no "name caller" (punk) like the most of them are and that is why I shall mention no names. If you wanna know them check it for yourselves by re-reading what a gwaan here. Fools are known by their simple talk although it may seem to some as being intelligent......Well, it ain't and, it mostly only make sense for them themselves. It is one of the main reasons that I have chose not to respond to these fools insults for that is what the devil seek...Discord. I and I nah deal with that.

I will still respond to people that are worth responding to and I think that it is in all I and I (those who can reason without insults and confusion) interest to reason to that level in order to keep this forum clean of the "deviliology" that the wolves in sheep clothing try to bring pon here....YES - "try" to bring pon here.

Keep on doing your job Babylon. I guess you all thought you got rid of I and I - right ? LOL. We have just been sitting here and watching your foolish and vain attempts to scatter Jah sheep. Can't do that - and you never will ! All you are doing is scattering people of your own kind i.e., fools, and you're doing a great job. Keep on getting rid of your likes from this Forum. Great job. Some of you all know who you are (well, some of you do not know your own selves). I know who you all are. We know who you all are. I and I people (black, red, yellow, white, etc.etc.,) have been long informed about you. Same colonial mentalities that thought they could conquer I and I long before and still can't.

You may be able to brainwash the newbies pon here (great part of your aim) but, not all. Can fool some sometime but, not all all the time.

Many of you shall answer to this post in a negative way. Like I said before in another posting "you are known by your actions." I Iself shall not even bother answering to the likes of you no more...so go ahead.

You know that your time is running out devils so do what you have to do for I and I time is nigh and you can not stop it. No matter what you do.

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 02:59:15 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Kids on this Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 03:16:20 AM »

Seen Laughat, Seen.
I was about to start a topic with the exact same message. Why is Rasta nicks so full of Duppys and little children? The real question is, Why do Rasta let it go on in the Kings name without giving correction? Some of your messages I found to be veiled anti-Semitism, something you have previously refereed to as "bullshit". This relates back to my point of who is greatest and who is least, It is my opinion that what you try to do with this post is unite the whole world against Jewish people. WOW sight that Iyah, In this philosophy No matter what race you are you get along *as long as your not Jewish*, Did you think we wouldn't see that, all this talk about devil people, see we was warned too. It really seems to me like the work of a child.  I think that most of your post is directed at me, and while you claim its modesty that keeps you from clearly expressing yourself, I think its cowardice, the work even of a punk. Yes I would like to see TRUE RASTAFARI ARISE on the internet and be able to really talk, But real reasoning makes the children here uncomfortable and the "prophets" lash out. Maybe one day. Until then It looks like I'll just be laughing on my own.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 03:19:46 AM »

Can you all see what I and I sight....LOL.

This just goes to show how foolish devils can be.

prophet7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 03:25:14 AM »

Devils are actually usually pretty clever. Just evil and violent.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 03:31:38 AM »

Only a devil can really say what him know about that. I and I just a spectator to that devilism. What I c I speak. Like it or not. I will not go further into this for I already know where it shall end....confusion. Another devil trickism. Can't pull I in you realm no more. Satta. C you on that great day. Till then. Still do not know who you are dealing with....LOL.

Now you all sit back and watch the next reply... I guarentee you all, this shall be fun.

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:37:17 AM by prophet777 »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 03:47:26 AM »

What I c is that you must keep your enemy's closer than your friends. Dont forget that JAH created the Devil, So I think He know him pretty well.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 03:57:04 AM »

Oh yes you do know him very well...too well. Even more than you really know who Jah is. Oh...I guess I am judging again right ? Well what I c is what I speak, like or not. That is not judgement. FACT.

Your very first reply to I was based on an insult/insults because you really have nothing to say...LOL

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:00:49 AM by prophet777 »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 04:04:27 AM »

Yeah the FACT that your blind. My first post was based on defense of the innocent you want to accuse because the trying to make someone else look bad is the only way you can feel anything.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 04:11:31 AM »

To all others pon here....

SEEEEN.

This is how you defeat devils. Give em what them want and when them get greedy put them in them place. Now watch them still try fe answer to this...LOL. I really am enjoying it. Just a joke fe I. Them try to force you to enduldge in what you think to b reasoning by using insults. Devil trick. If you no watch you get caught in it. I hope this thread has finally proven it. That was I aim from the first place. This is your proof.

I never called no names and yet devil feel attacked by I words...LOL. Now he has been caught up in him own game. There was only one way to proove it. By sinking to the level of the beast i.e., communicating on his level, by calling him out for being who he really is..

I hope you all learn from it. ONE LOVE.

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:20:32 AM by prophet777 »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 04:27:16 AM »

Yeah this is a real LOVING thread Laughat!!!  People should note that I only ever implied that laughat  is a punk in the same way hes implying that I am the devil, People can decide for themselves which is more severe an insult. Laughat you make NO SENSE, Your just saying whatever you thing will make you sound right, Im lucky becasue I wanted to point out HOW this forum is an ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE REPRESENTATION OF RASTAFARI but you did it for me like I said, Thanks, Its too bad your a hypocrite and make the same mistake you try to point your fingers at other people for. All that I see proven is that Rastafari can't come together. them them they they, Devils, and you know im fine with calling someone out, WHEN THERES PROOF, People around here like to call someone out with NO proof, then when asked for proof RUN AWAY mumbling about how the don't "need" proof or dem just "feel" it. yeah the Nazi's just feel like putting my people in ovens too. Maybe you should link up wit dem.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:30:38 AM by ELIJAH I »

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 04:44:00 AM »

Yeah so called Jews put over 100 Million of I people in slavery long before a Hitler (a  jewish blooded so-called german - oh yes he had jewish blood read your history) existed. They where raped, killed, burnt, demoralized, hands cut off, feet cut off, etc.,etc., but, you yourself do not need to join a group to get in it - you are already in it.

But, as soon as I mention it then I am the bad guy uh ? LOL. So I am the anti semite ? What does that make you and your people then ? Anti-Hamites ??

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:50:34 AM by prophet777 »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 05:09:46 AM »

Thats what your talking about? Whew I thought we were in for a long night. Jews helped white AND BLACK people enslave others for money. Thats' really the white and BLACK peoples problem since it was their idea. NOT the Jews. But see you'd rather blame the Jews for it anyway because you hate the JEWS. People have ALWAYS hated the Jews. The Jews represent the Christ that people crucify. the Holocaust was one big crucifiction, and apparently even the South Aficans(no suprise there) bought the NAZI lie. Your people were taken into slavery, that makes sense, literally dollars and sense, free labor. My people were burned alive JUST FOR EXISTING. A mind like yours cant even comprehend such autrocity, GENOCIDE and SLAVERY are whole different orders of evil. Even Selasie's family had slaves, Why dont you go whine to them.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

Without learning youth, there will be no next generation, for the youths are the future, always.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »

Ah, But whats are you trying to say with those links fiyah, That because Blacks suffered under the Nazi's it makes the Jewish persecution less? Or that because some Israeli's are involved in the exploitation of Africa that Jews are colonialist? Because thats certainly what it seems like. I could post up a bunch of things that black people do and have done wrong but I dont. Becasue Unlike you I dont need to focus on making one group of people seem worse than the rest. I and I were living in ghettos when unus were still in diapers. We invented ghetto culture, So you know, like, Honor your father.

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »

Chill bros
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.