Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Kids on this Forum  (Read 6851 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Kids on this Forum
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »

Seen.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »

Without learning youth, there will be no next generation, for the youths are the future, always.

Seen Idren.

However, I was not talking about the likkle youth them but, about so-called grown ups who behave and communicate like little children. When I reconsider it though, little children behave and communicate on a higher level than what I have seen from, u know who.....

prophet7
Posted on: January 06, 2008, 01:52:47 pm
There is a good way to prevent such people from disrupting these threads. Put them on the "Ignore List" and you don not see none of their postings no more. That is what I have done and I would suggest that those of you who are tired of seeing such foolishness do so too.

prophet7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »

"u know who...put them on the ignore list...."

Anybody who listens to this is as cowardly as the person who said it and I hope they do listen so that I wont have to explain everything I say to people not even brave enough to listen in the first place.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 04:28:12 PM »

Someone cannot just ignore another, because then its the one who ignores, who is the ignorant. No one should ignore another to close out their voice, thats just pure bad right through. Why walk through someone, when you can listen to them and walk around? Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »

@soldier of jah

why listen at all ? Is there anything that you know you do not want to hear that you listen to ? Why ?There are even tones in this world that some people nah like fe hear so why bother walking around them when you can block them off ? Me cant eat no food that me no like - seen ? I have the choice to decide what I want to eat, hear, speak, do - so me nah "walk around" any other thing - I just do not deal with it. And how do i not deal with it ? Simple...by ignoring it, by not stepping into it, by not paying attention to it - overstand ?

p7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 11:09:50 PM »

The so called Rasta community thinking that if they ignore their folly long enough they might get around it is really just negligent cowardice afraid of exposing their ignorance and the fact Rasta is just another black nationalism folly hype fe dem. And the mostly privileged western white kids that come disrupting and demanding recognition for something they actually know nothing about at all are acting on a deep seeded genetic resentment they don't even understand yet to hurt I and I.

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 05:27:25 AM »

How can the I judge someone off of reading oh his/her writings on a forum.

Some may not be so good in the ways of expressing their beliefs in a way others can relate, but lacking deep honor and faith is something one cannot tell.
Who knows the I might be talking about InI.

InI is a youth. new to the world of wisdom but one learns.

nuff said.

peace.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »

One is justified or condemned by their words, Such as you saying "InI is a youth" already that condemns you because as I've already told you, Speaking about ones relative self as I and I is not correct and is a contributing factor that has made "the Rastafari Movement" into some bumbaclot pagan cult. But the power of peoples ego's defends its ignorance to the death and at all costs. So it go....

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 05:25:20 PM »

One is justified or condemned by their words, Such as you saying "InI is a youth" already that condemns you because as I've already told you, Speaking about ones relative self as I and I is not correct and is a contributing factor that has made "the Rastafari Movement" into some bumbaclot pagan cult. But the power of peoples ego's defends its ignorance to the death and at all costs. So it go....

It is a wrong way of putting it, indeed. But that was a little rough. He is new to this, as he himself admits. Saying things as: 
[...]that condemns you[...]
is quite hard.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 09:32:02 PM »

The only reasons InI mentioned the I as a youth is because the curiousity of this post being directed towards InI or others on the forum.

InI looks up to every persons words with awe on the site.

it amazes me that you all have so much wisdom in your words.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

Why I should not ignore ? Ask your Jesus what he have fe say about that ! Got the answer !? Did even the FAKE Jesus take that.... !!? So why should I !?
Did Jesus fake evilness by accepting it ! Did him accept batty bwoy by being one !? Did him accept YOU-MAN tax for him FATHER !? DID He even ACCEPT HIM SO CALLED DEATH !?

DO NOT ASK I QUESTIONS THAT YOU CAN ANSWER FOR YOURSELF - COMMON SENSE A SPEAK TO YOU. ME NAH REALLY HAVE FE SAY NAH-TING. USE YOUR OWN INTELLECT.

IF YOU ALL HAVE FE FOLLOW SOMETHING/SOMEONE TO BE WHO YOU ARE WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU !!?

Who are u trying to be other than being yourself ? Most people got one problem in this world - not being true to themselves.

G-O-D help them who help them who help themselves.

P7
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:36:39 PM by prophet777 »

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »

G-O-D help them who help them who help themselves.

G-O-D helps them who need it, as a parent helps their child.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »

Greetings

Yes G-O-D help them who help themselves,

G-O-D also helps them who need it.

However like a child sometimes we nah see that the parent is trying to help us, we nah overstand.         So alot of times we are being helped even in times of distress and burden.  It is the burden and distress that is the help even.

It is all about I & I perspective, JAH works in everyting, all lives regardless.  Just depends on what level we interact and recognize those works.

Blessed Guidance
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

Kids apparently do grow.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 08:16:27 PM »

"If you get up and quarrel everyday, your saying prayers to the devils I say", keep it Irie and Positive Idrens&Sistrens, let Jah be your guide and not some foolish self pride and ego..

InI were all once children&childish, if you push the youth away, you push InI hope&any chance to a world free of Babylon, because children ARE the future, if InI will nah educated the youth then Babylon will, and then they will rise up to bring more confusion into this world..

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.