Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kids on this Forum  (Read 6850 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: Kids on this Forum
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 12:51:30 AM »

G-O-D helps them who need it, as a parent helps their child.

Excuse I if me nah overstand your statement but are you trying to imply that you are my senior ? I may have got you wrong but, I hope not because....

How you try fe do dat when  you nah know me ? R U my parent now ? I do not overstand your post and what I really do not overstand is why you mix yourself in this ? I do not even know you (not even in forum ways) - I do not even want to know you seeing the way you respond to someone you do not even know and at the same time trying address the one you r speaking to as being younger than yourself without even knowing the age of the 1 you r speaking to !

I can be certain of 1 thing...your age will never compass I I-ntellect (and maybe I man even older than you- in "age" terms). So if u wanna try, try it. You probably one of those that think them can knock RASTA off them position by using ignoritical, unprogressive ways that do not suit RASTA but, u can't !

Try again.

I c your posting as an aggressive respond to I so, I respond to it in the fitting way. Maybe I  am wrong (which you may use to your advantage seeing what you have seen) but, I really do not give a ..........
P7

LOL.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 01:02:42 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »

FOOL: "ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE REPRESENTATION OF RASTAFARI"
then why u here for years??? FAIL
it's not working, whatever you are doing!!! FAIL
why do you not then just turn the dial?????
I already see why you do not go on RastafariSpeaks and try to talk your stupidness

tell me, what have you contributed to bring correctness to  this forum by your sense of miser-ability?!?
YOU, ELIJOKE, ARE NO REPRESENTER OF ANY GROUP. YOU ARE aNOWHERE boy IN CYBER SPACE, A NULL AND VOID BLIP.
YOU  ARE a idiot -  jewish, christian, hindu, or however you want to come.

to be fair in this assessment, you have said one and two things that hold some truth, (any fool can do that from time to time) even defending slander or gross misrepresentations of a particular group is noteworthy but your narcisism and hubris AND SHEER COWARDESS have clouded most of your presuppositions

YOU ARE NOT OF RASTAFARI

AND BTW, EUROPEAN JEWS ARE CONSIDERED "WHITE" by most of the world of dark skinned peeps, no matter what you wish or wish not

do a test:  put a strait haired, light skinned jewish person next to a black African and ask 100 people what they see, most will say something like "a black guy and a white guy"

eLIEjoke,  you are such a twisted shameful cowardly person
and your idiocy is as annoying as chronic flatulence!

for everyone else reading, here is a take on the role of Jews in the black slave trade

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1966135525893447110&q=judaic+role+slave&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

the only reason this lecture was rendered was because there became a painfully obvious point of pronounced slavery (BLACK MEGAHOLOCAUST) denial on behalf of too many jews in the academic world. So let all who are honest watch and respond in all integrity.
whites: OWN UP
jews: OWN UP
and yes, in terms of rounded historical truth, in some ways BLACK FOLK MUST OWN UP TOO (albeit far less than the former two groups mentioned) .Something I often hear is, "If it hadn't been for the African people themselves selling each other into slavery, there wouldn't have been any slavery, so why should others have to pay reparations?"

Now, I usually find that the people who have no compunction about asking me this would, however, think it extremely crass to bring up the fact that many Jews ended up in concentration camps because other Jews turned them in, and that while in the death camps, some Jews, in the effort to save themselves, collaborated with the Nazis, carrying out atrocities against other Jews. Yet, would anyone, even for a moment, think that these facts in some way lessen or excuse what the Germans did?  Of course not!  And we all know that every community, when it's been under siege, has had its traitors and collaborators who sold out their own people. Global history is full of instances. MANY modern day africans express the remorse of their nations' past dealings in the trade. But truth be told, if the europees had not come looking for slaves, there would have been no such trans-atlantic, trans-continental market for slavery PERIOD

but that's maybe for another thread

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 08:07:15 PM »

What a Flattery! Really do I deserve such praise? Especially coming from "redda J" who(believe it or not), is in the upper bracket of so called rastafari so called intelligence on public internet mediums. Let that statement be the preeminent assesment of the utterly apathetic abject duppiness this "trod" has become. But for this give thanks Iyah! The Rastafari Movement(i.e the "group" I "dont" and would be loath to "represent" seeing as Rastafari stands alone) served and serves well as I and I cannon fodder. See there is a script to how these things play out. I just couldnt have them say I didnt warn them. And maybe in a few thousand life times you can actually overstand what I just said. For now ones have plenty to digest with "NyaJahLove"'s "Rastafari teachment".
Blessed Love from the House of David.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 08:19:34 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 02:36:40 AM »

Oh No
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 02:53:47 AM »

oy vey

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 09:36:42 AM »

I didn't mean to get in the way of your important discussion of who's considered "black" and "white", Though now we already know from example how to class the "red"'s.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.