Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 56703 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
The Real JEWS
« on: January 03, 2008, 04:44:13 AM »

The real title to this thread is "The Real JEWS and those who think they are" or rather "those who call themselves Jews and are not." If so called "Judaism" is about enslaving people and denying it when facts speak for them selves then it is about enslavement and lies. Both of those are sins unto I FATHER. Real JEWS do not deal inna that.

Let this thread speak for itself.

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:47:29 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 04:55:43 AM »

Certainly Does Laughat, Speaks real clearly how ANTI-SEMITISM is just under the surface of all you SO CALLED RASTA"S. You know the people who think their Rasta just cause their black, then when they learn the royal lineage in just a handful of people on the planet want to pout about how they're being enslaved as an excuse to kill. To only solution there small violent minds can come up with to the fact that "their not all that". Slander and little kid business, Thanks for the Laughs.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 05:05:22 AM »

Who told you that I am black ? I may have said "AFRICAN" or....Why bring color pon here ? What has that got to do with it ? All I see from your reap-lies is more and more confusion so I shall really end it right here de... Go ahead and argue with your self. It is sensless talking to the likes of you that refuse to accept the truth.

prophet7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 05:19:22 AM »

You told me that. Are you denying that your black? Whatever your color its the same kind of attitude you bring when you try to downstroy the Jews and still think you got some Claim to the throne as people who think they "rasta" just cause their black.  That all some people on Rasta nicks can come up with is that they "finished talking" because for the most part your all OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. I mean by a long shot, Really no competition is so typical. I come to Rasta nicks as a matter of Charity. Little did I know I was going to get schooled on the essence of idiocy by the masters. When it turn out at the heart of the matter alot of you are just a bunch of black supremacist anti-semites, trying to use Israel's g-d without giving Israel His share, When We was fine to share to begin with, But people want to just take it for themselves, I and I just cut them off all together. Dont bother responding by pretending you dont understand me, I actually dont expect it.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 05:27:27 AM »

What color is Selassie then ? "Jewish-white??"

Who KING ? Why is it that Selassie came "black" and not "Jewish-white" seeing that you believe that you and your people are the s**t !? Why is it that you follow a BLACK way of life, a BLACK tradition and still refuse to hear that it is a BLACK Istory ? You are more confused than the word confusion. You follow it and at the same time deny it...?

Like I said on the other thread you're just a waste of I time. You bring insults and expect people not to reply to them ? For I say that you are a devil is just stating a real fact. I never called you out on this thread or the other. If devil is your name then so be it. That is what you responded to and are still responding to so I indeed have the right to call you so seeing that you are the one that jumped to claim this title. Simple.

Show I where I said at the beginning of I threads that you are the devil !!!??? What I said is that devils/fools will reply to I threads in negative ways and that is what you did. You put that title on yourself and now you wanna blame I for calling you out ? LOL. Does not that show how confused you really are ?

prophet7
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:36:59 AM by prophet777 »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »

Selassie I was of mixed heritage. And Jews aren't white either. You are so anthropocentric its ridiculous, Seriously I cant believe I'm having this conversation.
Who King? Why THE JEWS KING OF COURSE, I suppose hmm.. let see.. THE BIBLE isn't something that get around the "prophets: in South Africa. And don't even start trying to use the Lemba to reinforce your lie, Migration from the mid east is PART of the Lembas story. Secondly I don't follow any 'black' way of life or trodition I follow a Jewish Hebrew trodition and way of life, and actually YOU PROBABLY DO TOO, to the extent that you Follow any "way of life" at all. I don't insult people I just don't trod on eggshells around peoples ego's, If I say anything thats not correct then ones can correct me, but you know what, they never do, probably because they cant even understand half of what I say, and not because of my grammar. Oh this sh*t is really too much "For I to say you devil is just a real fact" what real fact is that punk? What have I EVER DONE OR SAID that means I'm the F*cking devil, And any of you Rasta who reading this and are not defending me like you never do, and like I always do for you, I hope you really feel it on this one, Some of you even have an idea who I am and still let little fools like this treat me this way.  SHAME ON DAT.

One problem is that your not intellegent enough to even talk to me. I said in the begining you implied that I was the devil. Who do you think your talking to laughat, Rastafari is the MASTER OF VIBES you think your going to post up your big silly rant and think that I dont know I ELIJAH I is that front of your mind the whole time, Get Real Child!!!!
I can see through your games since yesterday.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

Well I would like to help sort out dis disInity of Rasta people...
Since when did RastaFarI stand for disInity?
I won't take sides as now I see Rasta shouldn't fight Rasta or take sides Rasta gainst Rasta other than the side of righteousness
RastaFarI always stand on the side of righteousness
Can't the I's accept that Yah two sides of the same coin?
Mek peace Breds if not for the sake of living the livity then for the sake of setting the example we want the youth to follow..which is the same thing really
Yah both make crucial points and have a right to express these tings
but why not fight down the real devil (ignorance, arrogance, separative creed-al racial hatred and disraspect) not each other?
The I I witness is not separate from Iself
I and I are RastafarI
the stone that the builder refuse is always gonna be the head cornerstone
I and I not separate from that
disraspect the problem more than anything
so living the livity should be the solution
I don't want to be around this dissing and cussing vibe so if yah want to fear and badmind everyone away yah doing a good job
Why do I have to be the one to say these things?
cos there are no elders , I mean the real wise elders to guide the yooth so get used to it, the I's are it, start delivering and stop fighting
The RastafarI I know is intelligent enuff to sort thru this mess and both of Yah are not separate from THAT
so yah shouldn't need a upstarty likkle wanna-be empress like I to rebuke yah....
Humble thyself, Thy fadda is listening and thy Mudda loves yah too.....

Posted on: January 03, 2008, 09:47:13 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tww5K9m1uGk&feature=related

Brudda Prophet, rastafarI Bredren and Sistren I know this will clear the air some, Muta; Him da man!
your sistah with love and raspect for All
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »

I agree, NyaInIJahLove.  It is hard to come in a try to learn when this happens between Ras'.  Bless Up everyone!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:47:02 AM »

Ever think that it hurts me most of all? But what am I supposed to do? Let people pretend like Israel is a fairy tale, talk down the JEWS constantly, tell me Im not what I am, and try to make me look like a fool, all at the expense of people who might read it and take it as Rastafari truth?

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 03:35:54 AM »

Look brudda, I know i've been guilty of not giving the I due raspect at times and I'm sorry
I have come to really see where the I is coming from and will stand beside yah all the way
we need our warriors to keep it real and ye are dat fe real!
I sight up FULL raspect for the Jewish people and will take the hardline approach, anyone trying to diss or chant down the Jewish people and their Faith are, in practise, undermining HIS Majesty and they should take a good hard look at demselves and what they SAY they reprasent
All this Afrocentrisism is all good and well but not at the expense of HIStory as both a believer in the Truth of the Ible and the Truth that He was reared with by Jesuits...
Like I brother Elijah say, STOP with the trowing the baby out with the bathwater and dat baby I speak of is the one known as the Nazarene of the Jewish people
Ital livity -lovely, but one can be an ital livitist without living the livity of a Rastaman, I am familiar with that coz I background is that
One can be Afrocentric without living the livity of a Rastaman too
Like I said dis the Jews and yah dis His Majesty
DIs Yeshua and yah dis His Majesty
thats I stance for what its worth
love and raspect
Sistah Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

@Nyah

Thanks for that link - nice one.

Here are some links fe check out too :

http://www.jewishaz.com/jewishnews/020705/army.shtml

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

There are many more links like those above.
As for I mentioning Jews being envolved in the enslavement of I peoples...Well you do not have to check far to find that out. Just read the Jewish Encyclopedia. They mention that in there themselves.
I am just presenting you facts and anyone that denies that is denying the truth.

So for all I care "He lie Jah" can keep on lying and ranting for all him want. I will choose to ignore all his comments for their is no sense for I to "cast pearls to the swines."

I will however continue reasoning about this with those that overstand what reasoning is all about. That is why I made the other thread "Kids on the Forum" to expose his childish behavior but, I am sure many here are already familiar with that.....

prophet7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 04:03:28 PM »

U made this thread to spread propaganda about Jews and defame them. So all of a sudden this is the time and place for you to teach people how there were a few Jews fighting for the Nazi's or that some Jews worked in the salve trade? Lie.  Blacks worked in the slave trade but your focusing on the Jews to spread Hate and ostracize them, and because all this "black" claim to the Ible depends on modern Jews being false. Your a coward no better than a Nazi. Nya posts up a Mutabaraka link to help "clear the air" so you post up some links about the bad sh*t Jews have done in history, Your so transparent Hate-monger.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 11:55:09 PM »

Ites Up
In this discussion Iman must stand up for I bredda, Elijah I, I People and Iself.
It is an old, old tradition amongst non-jews to fight - so well.. Were used to it..
Jews today is of many colors.
I know that some people -protestant Christians- fight us because of Martin Luther and Paul in the new testament - who condemn us because we did not and will not accept their Messiah.
We have been haunted by babylonians, haters of all types, nazis, (bad) muslims and (bad) christians almost as long as we have known each other...
I would like to say ONE thing to the christian Ras, the Ras who believe in Jesus from Nazareth as the son of JAH and the saviour of humanity:
JESUS WAS A JEW. JUST LIKE I and ELIJAH I. End of the story.
JAH choose the JEWS to be His people, JAH choose us to keep the 613 laws of the Torah, JAH choose us to set the example for the world. But we are not better humans, so don't be scared.

Can't the I see that the I are maybe a little wrong, when you agree with Adolf Hitler?
That we are not the jews of the Old Testament, but just some evil doers... Hitler was also a "christian" - and when I use """ I mean, not real christian...

I would think that so many years of history, and the Internet and so on would help the world realize that we are not evil, and that we are JAH people.

This is a very important reasoning, let it be a mature righteous reasoning, not stone throwing.
And forIver remember - JAH is the judge
ONENESS - SHEMA ISRAEL!

habashani

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 01:56:59 AM »

I agree that there has been far to much "real jew/fake jew" talk running as a thread of discussion within ones and ones reasoning for long. it goes into undignified banter and insult. I needn't remind any of the knowlegable posters here of the character quality displayed by H.I.M.QHS within open discussion with opposition. I see stong emotion which comes natural but I equally long for the day when reasoning intesity is brought not to blows but to heartfelt appeals and beseeching in fire-love

on the other hand I have been troubled by the willful ignorance and deflection from the subject of Jewish involvement in the slavetrade by many jewish ones. I am proponent of resourcefully repairing AFRIKA and her blakk people (reparations) It seems appropriate to the issue of reparations, if ones are so inclined, to mention it in this forum which aside from it's biblical proportions, is BLAKK in proportion

why would the man Ras Adam mention  "JAH choose the JEWS to be His people, JAH choose us to keep the 613 laws of the Torah, JAH choose us to set the example for the world. But we are not better humans, so don't be scared."

the general idea is that the Jew is supposed to administer the "example for the world" by living up.
the world may observe many fine examples of Jews who live up, on the other hand many diverse peoples live up EQUALLY within their varieties also, so, If jews alone were chosen to set these examples, it seems peculiar to me that they have not more or less done so beyond that of their human non-Jew counterparts, really.  it is moreover somewhat grotesque to me to see reasoning about "example" and not push hard against willful ignorance by those who should know all well,as having been victimized themselves, over the need for redress in the issues of their own involvement in the slave trade of Africans at home and abroad, who so clearly have been wronged by the multi-millions throughout many long centuries. What is the fear?

Do not jewish ones see that to ignore or deflect the facts shows the opposite "example"
Are these absolutions not seen by all to be hypocritical addendums by a people for whom which Germany has already addressed the truth of her historical crime by having at least paid a certain amount of monetary reparation to various Jewish families who were once wronged?

It becomes important to grasp the vivid effect that such a collective energy against systemized rascism would have on the global psyche; THAT is the only example I see worthy of mention in such a forum- from jews together with other nations.

Here is an important film
lets watch and discuss in the spirit of truth

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1966135525893447110&q=judaic+role+slave&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 04:28:47 AM »

Nice Post Habashani Well spoken and informative.

The two issue I will engage with you are this:

First-

If jews alone were chosen to set these examples, it seems peculiar to me that they have not more or less done so beyond that of their human non-Jew counterparts, really. 

In all humblestanding I would question this statement to the utmost. When looking at the relation of Jewish people to accomplishment factoring population, the numbers speak for themselves. Many distinguished people have been or are also hidden Jews, Jews who chose to hide their Jewishness to avoid oppression. Also recent neurological testing has demonstrated the Ashkenazim to be significantly more intelligent than any other ethnic group. Then factor in a constant worldwide downpression on top of all that.

Second is the implication that Jews seek to remove themselves from possible Jewish Involvement in the slave trade out of Guilty Conscience. That Jews would want such information kept as quiet as possible to avoid further oppression I am sure of. But from my overstanding as a Jew, Only the Whites and Blacks are to blame for slavery, Since Jews only participated in a secondary sense as a means of income. If you pay me to take your slave across an ocean, but slavery is a sin, thats between you and JAH since you decided to slave this person, I'm just running a ship, and this goes for who ever sold that person into slavery as well. A Jew transporting someones slave or building someone a ship does no wrong. Don't blame the middle men.

Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:26 am
I'm getting ready to watch your video, but I got to wonder how much of it is really an attempt to focus on the Jews out of anti-semitism, I and I certainly an easier target for any black agressive revenge for slavery than the white man. lets see...
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:32:06 am
Just finished the video. It basically suggests that the whole slave trade was the Jews fault, its really a slippery slope from what he's saying to...Jews are responsible for all the problems in the world(ala Mel Gibson).

I'll make two points,

First is that there were no Jewish colonies, All colonies were the dominion of Christian Gentile crowns, so again this fact suggest to me that slavery is not the responsibility of Jews. Jews were in exile at that point, basically hustling and playing both sides, not running the show. I find the video exaggerates the authority Jews at that time had in terms of who's responsible for whats happening in the world. I question whether a Jew could really even own land under a Christian crown. Which begs the question, At what point does one relinquish their Judaism in terms of 'covert Jewish' involvement since it is suggested that converted Jews were huge players in the trade, and Whether it makes a difference in authenticity and ones existence as a Jew if one converts in fear of oppression or out of greed?

The second point which I think is highly exaggerated is that the curse of Ham is as responsible as the video portrays for slavery. I think what people stood to gain from slavery and one line from the bible in terms of responsiblity are really incomparable. Furthermore as the introduction reveals, to me at least, is that the curse of Ham in itself is more or less a gentile invention. Given authority by gentilized rabbi's in hellenistic vanity. I feel that an effort to portray Jews as hiding a huge consipiricy that would reveal them as being responsible for all the worlds ill's is a theme that runs through the movie. And that the question of "jewish" as opposed to all other types of involvement in the slave trade in its self has anti-semetic motivations. Put it on paper and the nations of Portugal, Spain, England, France, the US and all the Individual African Tribal merchants are rasponsible for slavery, Not the Jews.
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 03:08:25 am
Just a follow up. I find a lack of recognition in the reality's of self preservation involved in the disproportionate numbers of Jews in the abolitionist movement than the amount he claims were involved in the slave trade. In other words I'm sure that the Jews would have been at the front of abolitionist movements as they were for civil rights if their very life's had not depended on their silence, and even that is not really defensable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.