Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 63383 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2008, 04:04:27 AM »

I didn't say it was altogether a blood thing either....maybe its a cultural study ethic...anyway I'm not suggesting we all feel insecure and start treating all jewish people like Higher gods than the rest of us.......both His Majesty and Yeshua are purported to have said such things as "Ye shall do greater things than I" and "I will be proceeded by the next generation " (was that the word proceeded?) so they were not placing themselves higher than the next person... anyway lets not get hung up on this thing...things seem to be souring here and its losing its appeal for me to be around " I have tried to be fair and report the truth as I see it...truth should not be threatening to the "spiritually sound" and error will be disproved given time and comittment to truth.. and of course, being human we all all open to error....people are appearing reationary and sound dialogue is being rended near impossibe..so I for one will take my leave and keep my peace...
Nuff raspect to one and all
Sistah Nyah I 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »

Nuff respect Nya, like i said as well i was not pushing anything only trying to find the information that was talked about, others look at it in a very different view.

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2008, 06:18:20 PM »

Before InI can engage you, I require the following answered

1] which fathers
2] which line of "huemans"
3] when did the unbroken line commence
4] what tradition
5] who is we & what is "we" foundational knowledge

answer them and then we can build. You feel me?
Dear Fallen Angel,
In order to maintain respect, I wish to only speak forth the principle of organic living tradition and not advertise a single application of it.  In that Light I am expressing unity with others here such as Mr. Elijah I and Mr. Ras Adam and sister Nyah.  You can find more about me personally in other threads, such as the second part of this post.

The commencement is from creation, and the fathers are the righteous who call on the Holy Name even under the sting of death.  The foundation of knowlege is the spirit given us by our common Father. 

I would like to build, but don't see if it's possible if I must limit dialogue to digging up the dead and telling sons and daughters of zion that their parents don't exist.  This to me is a path to genocide.  But Israel is manifest as light unto the world.  This requires careful discernment which must be approached with virtue.  Conscious people of the world proclaim the Holy Nation unto the Lord.  This cross all characteristics of our human nature.  We are one.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »

Dear Fallen Angel,
In order to maintain respect, I wish to only speak forth the principle of organic living tradition and not advertise a single application of it.  In that Light I am expressing unity with others here such as Mr. Elijah I and Mr. Ras Adam and sister Nyah.  You can find more about me personally in other threads, such as the second part of this post.

The commencement is from creation, and the fathers are the righteous who call on the Holy Name even under the sting of death.  The foundation of knowlege is the spirit given us by our common Father. 

I would like to build, but don't see if it's possible if I must limit dialogue to digging up the dead and telling sons and daughters of zion that their parents don't exist.  This to me is a path to genocide.  But Israel is manifest as light unto the world.  This requires careful discernment which must be approached with virtue.  Conscious people of the world proclaim the Holy Nation unto the Lord.  This cross all characteristics of our human nature.  We are one.

Greetings Nepsis,

InI don't think you've answered the I's question, just answers the question str8 forward, all that dodging, and dancing around the question only causes unnecessary confusion.

P.S. stay on the side of truth, because that deceitful ship you are riding is bound to hit a truth-iceberg, seen. For now I will just observe and add my two cents.

Ras Nevoe
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »

No, I and I do think Ras Nepsis has answered.  Your accusations that he is dodging and dancing just reveals your destructive intentions.  They have fallen into the pit they dug for the Jews. Let JAH arise now that the heathen are scattered. False accusations and childish slander from a frustrated know it all. Just my "two cents" as it were.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

2 cents is more than your opinions worth!

Ras Wigga

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2008, 10:01:43 PM »

No, I and I do think Ras Nepsis has answered.  Your accusations that he is dodging and dancing just reveals your destructive intentions.  They have fallen into the pit they dug for the Jews. Let JAH arise now that the heathen are scattered. False accusations and childish slander from a frustrated know it all. Just my "two cents" as it were.

Why is it that everytime you speak it's as if you are scolding yourself. I mean seriously, if you would just repeat these things in the mirror, you would learn to let go of YOUR frustrations, because if you notice you are the only one on this forum promoting negativity, while trying to pretend to be humble.

Tek It Easy!

Hotep!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2008, 10:26:18 PM »

What kind of name is "Wigga" anyway. Its ignorant itself. And it suits you well. I'm the "only one being negative" huh? Like saying someones opinion is worth less than two cents? No, I'm just telling you the truth and you hold your illusions so dear that you want to make it personal. Its a juvenille, un-intelligent way of being. But HEY I'm patient, You got to give me that, and I man nah come fe "take it easy" truss that.

Ras Wigga

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »

What kind of name is "Wigga" anyway. Its ignorant itself. And it suits you well.

Don't worry about I man username, that have nuff meaning behind it, but that is irrelevant right now.

I'm the "only one being negative" huh? Like saying someones opinion is worth less than two cents?

It's the truth! and I think the I was actually being polite. I would have just told you how ignorant and hypocritical everything you say really is

No, I'm just telling you the truth and you hold your illusions so dear that you want to make it personal. Its a juvenille, un-intelligent way of being.

^^^Now repeat that in the mirror to yourself 100 times, maybe then you will accept the truth about yourself if it comes from your own mouth

But HEY I'm patient, You got to give me that, and I man nah come fe "take it easy" truss that.

Stay hardened in ya ignorance, it no matter me, seen. "The harder they come..............."

HOTEP!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »

Worry about it? Yeah Ill be sure not to worry about it. What kind of meanings does it have though? Like "I'm a bitch for black people", or "I'm so hood even though I'm light skinned?" -Ras Wigga- You should get it tattooed maybe.  That'd be real "Ras" hey wait AND jewish of you!!!!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »

Projecting, projecting. Y

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

Where are you two going with this? Why not just drop it.. This whole thing is just going on with both insulting eachother and calling eachother things. We all have our oppinions and views on things so we all have to have raspect for the counter part. This forum has turned into a huge battlefield. And everyone is responsible. Dont comment on this post, im not gonna go into this thread arguing with any of you anyway. Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2008, 04:01:19 PM »

Right I'm projecting on this "rasta" who calls himself wigga which is a "white nigga" and is commonly used in a demeaning manner to signify white people who try to be black and is just totally the wrong vibes to mix up with Rasta, But it looks like he'll let himself be called whatever as long as hes "accepted" by the blacks, JAH forbid he stop hating on his own people, maybe even move to Israel, imagine that!!! No he'd rather be the "wigga", and join in the Jew bashing to feel accepted and try to hide his true self. Is this about right?

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »

I wont involve with this so i wont tell my oppinion. But the least we can do is to raspect eachother. Even if we really dislike eachother, lets not call eachother nicknames and such, it will just make everything worse and worse. Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2008, 04:07:29 PM »

Like "Viking of Jah"?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.