Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 63401 times)

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2008, 04:10:47 PM »

Haha funny name. Yes I, a viking yuh stand infront off !
No i dont mean like "Viking of Jah". Just dont call eachother things and assume things about eachother because on this forum most doesnt even know eachother in real so why assume things. Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »

Babes and sucklings everytime.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2008, 04:17:37 PM »

Nevermind, its impossible to make a blind man see.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2008, 04:26:05 PM »

Greetings Nepsis,

InI don't think you've answered the I's question, just answers the question str8 forward, all that dodging, and dancing around the question only causes unnecessary confusion.

P.S. stay on the side of truth, because that deceitful ship you are riding is bound to hit a truth-iceberg, seen. For now I will just observe and add my two cents.

Ras Nevoe
Greetings Ras Nevoe,
I am open to correction, however after searching my heart over this reply, I can't comprehend why you accuse me of deception.  Could you please clarify where I was deceitful and what I said or omitted that caused confusion?  Did you read my post in the context of my original entry into this thread?
Thanks and blessings

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2008, 04:46:32 AM »

The only exodus, which did actual happen is the expulsion of the Hyksos whom took with them many of the mysteries of Kmt to the Near East where they settled.   

My opinion is that that is typical Egyptian revisionist history. (Refering to the ancient Egyptians consistantly placing propaganda that they "won." I am not an archeologist, but I play one- not on TV. ;))

Instead of saying "We enslaved the Jews then God kicked our butts for it so we had to let them leave" they say "The evil Hyksos INVADED us, but we kicked their butts and drove them out."

Have you not seen the video of the coral encrusted chariots under the Red Sea?

From whence came they?

Don't curse my book, brother, and please don't let Babylonian archeology sway you from the truth.

Love.

infact they still do today even in places like Iran (I know that blows your mind, do your own research people don't take my word for it).

What I have learned is that this is not actually the case- that right now Jews are leaving Iran, in secret, because the Iranian government will not let them leave openly.

Haven't you heard Ahkmedinijad saying there are no homosexuals in Iran?
He may be right- they kill them there.

Also, there are no unhappy Jews.
Why not?
Is a dead Jew and unhappy Jew?

If they live in peace it is the Roman peace.

Infact one Jew(non-zionist) wrote: "The so-called "State of Israel" stands rejected on religious grounds by the Torah. Its monstrous insensitivity to the laws of basic decency and fairness appall all men be they Jewish or not."

So you see the establishment of the State of Israel had nothing to do with God and is infact against God, the Torah, and Judaism which by the way is not a race of people, but a religion, any one can become a Jew.

Israel will be returned to the Jews when the Messiah returns.
They do not believe He has come even once.

Until God gives Israel back to the Jews they will not possess it.
There will always be fighting.

My heart bleeds for all who suffer there.

I don't pretend to see a way out of the nightmare.

I would think if God wanted the Jews to have the land He would give it to them, not let that monster of Babylon, the UN, in on making it happen.

ALL WE CAN DO is to love one another and pray for forgiveness and peace.

No?

I stand with the brothers and sisters who say that the One World Government is inevitable.

Please show me a way around it.

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2008, 04:52:45 AM »

Okay, you're right I'm wrong. You happy? and I'll give you the last word.
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2008, 07:18:52 AM »

I don't know fallen angel. Are you happy?

Have you not seen the video of the coral encrusted chariots under the Red Sea?

I haven't seen the chariots- just the video.

How do I know it was really the Red Sea?

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »

Okay, you're right I'm wrong. You happy? and I'll give you the last word.
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »

I don't know fallen angel. Are you happy?

How do I know it was really the Red Sea?

Perhaps, elements of the documentary skillfully appealed to your sensibilities and so you feel is real. Your indelible rights.

However, there are times to feel and times to know.  I know the difference between things spiritual and the saturated, stifling energies of religion.  I donít react on emotions, faith or hope particularly when the world before me is but an illusion for nothing that I see is real itís all a reflection of my internal imprints.  Following this line of reason, I will not attempt to discredit your claims if youíre convinced by a hologram image thatís embedded your psyche.  Itís a reflection of your beliefs and convictions Ö an object of your existence.

So ďfeelĒ free to believe, but do not mix the screens. 

No offense intended.
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2008, 06:35:07 AM »

[quoteFollowing this line of reason, I will not attempt to discredit your claims if youíre convinced by a hologram image thatís embedded your psyche.  Itís a reflection of your beliefs and convictions Ö an object of your existence.
][/quote]
I hope the I applies this line upon yourself....then we might see the benefit of a REAL open mind....
I was brought up  unindoctrinated by Christianity as I mother who raised I was/is a hippy rebel who preferred eastern approach to western
and yet had a profound experience of Christ at age 25
so this theory does not ring true to I....

yes people have beliefs that colour their perception...in fact beliefs create our experience of reality
however there IS reality beyond belief, regardless of whether the I believes it or not
an open mind will get you there
a preconceived notion of how things are will not

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2008, 02:41:13 PM »

I just got one ques. for you: what color is "Christ" and the "angels" in "heaven?"

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

THESE ARE QUOTES EARLIER IN THIS THREAD BY ELIJAH I in response to I

"...recent neurological testing has demonstrated the Ashkenazim to be significantly more intelligent than any other ethnic group...

but the EMPEROR says: "HUMAN BEINGS ARE PRECISELY THE SAME WHATEVER COLOR, RACE OR CREED OR NATIONAL ORIGIN THEY MAY BE".

yes, He said PRECISELY!
so... who's WRONG???  the neurologist or the EMPEROR?

and the following truely audacious presupposition

...from my overstanding as a Jew, Only the Whites and Blacks are to blame for slavery, Since Jews only participated in a secondary sense as a means of income. If you pay me to take your slave across an ocean, but slavery is a sin, thats between you and JAH since you decided to slave this person, I'm just running a ship, and this goes for who ever sold that person into slavery as well. A Jew transporting someones slave or building someone a ship does no wrong. Don't blame the middle men."

Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:26 am
"I'm getting ready to watch your video, but I got to wonder how much of it is really an attempt to focus on the Jews out of anti-semitism, I and I certainly an easier target for any black agressive revenge for slavery than the white man. lets see..."
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:32:06 am
"Just finished the video. It basically suggests that the whole slave trade was the Jews fault, its really a slippery slope from what he's saying to...Jews are responsible for all the problems in the world(ala Mel Gibson)."

01:32:06
 - 01:27:26
= 00:04:80

that's 4 minutes and 80 seconds (5 minutes:20sec)

yet this person said "just finished the video..." - the vid is about 50 minutes long

painful, boring, and worthless as it may be, can the posters on this thread redress the apparent dishonest, audacious statements/inconsistencies of this portion???

or am I just bashing here?

be honest
stand in truth, the integrety of the Emperor
(let's see what happens)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »

Your just bashing in case that was unclear to anyone.

so... who's WRONG???  the neurologist or the EMPEROR?

Neither, Since just because neurological test show Jews to be smart doesn't mean that they aren't "the same" as other people, Just that they may have studied more.

As far as your confused accusations from before: Here is my full post. Check the times. 1:32 to 3:08 see its right there Let the Itegrity of the emperor be seen against a bunch paranoid black nationalist racist fools PRETENDING to be Rasta!!!!

Nice Post Habashani Well spoken and informative.

The two issue I will engage with you are this:

First-

In all humblestanding I would question this statement to the utmost. When looking at the relation of Jewish people to accomplishment factoring population, the numbers speak for themselves. Many distinguished people have been or are also hidden Jews, Jews who chose to hide their Jewishness to avoid oppression. Also recent neurological testing has demonstrated the Ashkenazim to be significantly more intelligent than any other ethnic group. Then factor in a constant worldwide downpression on top of all that.

Second is the implication that Jews seek to remove themselves from possible Jewish Involvement in the slave trade out of Guilty Conscience. That Jews would want such information kept as quiet as possible to avoid further oppression I am sure of. But from my overstanding as a Jew, Only the Whites and Blacks are to blame for slavery, Since Jews only participated in a secondary sense as a means of income. If you pay me to take your slave across an ocean, but slavery is a sin, thats between you and JAH since you decided to slave this person, I'm just running a ship, and this goes for who ever sold that person into slavery as well. A Jew transporting someones slave or building someone a ship does no wrong. Don't blame the middle men.

Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:26 am
I'm getting ready to watch your video, but I got to wonder how much of it is really an attempt to focus on the Jews out of anti-semitism, I and I certainly an easier target for any black agressive revenge for slavery than the white man. lets see...
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:32:06 am

[/b]Just finished the video. It basically suggests that the whole slave trade was the Jews fault, its really a slippery slope from what he's saying to...Jews are responsible for all the problems in the world(ala Mel Gibson).

I'll make two points,

First is that there were no Jewish colonies, All colonies were the dominion of Christian Gentile crowns, so again this fact suggest to me that slavery is not the responsibility of Jews. Jews were in exile at that point, basically hustling and playing both sides, not running the show. I find the video exaggerates the authority Jews at that time had in terms of who's responsible for whats happening in the world. I question whether a Jew could really even own land under a Christian crown. Which begs the question, At what point does one relinquish their Judaism in terms of 'covert Jewish' involvement since it is suggested that converted Jews were huge players in the trade, and Whether it makes a difference in authenticity and ones existence as a Jew if one converts in fear of oppression or out of greed?

The second point which I think is highly exaggerated is that the curse of Ham is as responsible as the video portrays for slavery. I think what people stood to gain from slavery and one line from the bible in terms of responsiblity are really incomparable. Furthermore as the introduction reveals, to me at least, is that the curse of Ham in itself is more or less a gentile invention. Given authority by gentilized rabbi's in hellenistic vanity. I feel that an effort to portray Jews as hiding a huge consipiricy that would reveal them as being responsible for all the worlds ill's is a theme that runs through the movie. And that the question of "jewish" as opposed to all other types of involvement in the slave trade in its self has anti-semetic motivations. Put it on paper and the nations of Portugal, Spain, England, France, the US and all the Individual African Tribal merchants are rasponsible for slavery, Not the Jews.
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 03:08:25 am

[/b]Just a follow up. I find a lack of recognition in the reality's of self preservation involved in the disproportionate numbers of Jews in the abolitionist movement than the amount he claims were involved in the slave trade. In other words I'm sure that the Jews would have been at the front of abolitionist movements as they were for civil rights if their very life's had not depended on their silence, and even that is not really defensable.

Posted on: January 25, 2008, 08:43:57 pm
but the EMPEROR says: "HUMAN BEINGS ARE PRECISELY THE SAME WHATEVER COLOR, RACE OR CREED OR NATIONAL ORIGIN THEY MAY BE".

You know and seeing as the emperor said this its SOO hypocritical the way some so called "rasta" people carry on about white people or other "races", or this or that black superiority... Black people are from space....white people are Neanderthals....yadda yadda I know you've heard it. Who are these people? DEFINITELY NOT RASTAS. Melanin blah blah blah.....

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »

:D .
Funny to see how many reply to what is the truth and try, at the same time, to "twist" it. U (those that try) can never twist it !

As soon as some one speak out against the injustice that (so called Jews) Jews themselves even recorded in their own history then it is "anti-semitism"....LOL. Who are these that call themselves Jews and are not ?

Well let I tell u.... (if u nah have enough sense...figure it out yourself).

First..do these people come from that land that they were "FORCIBLY" given ? NO ! They do not. The "Arabs" were there before.

Do these so called Jews have a land, country or state where they originally come from ? No ! This land was given to them by ...who ?? Their own type.

Who are these so called Jews ?

They are not Arab, African, Chinese, Indian, etc., etc., or any race that really does exist. They have no origin. That is why they are in a land that does not belong to them. Fact.

This is what they use to try and fool the rest...by saying "we are Gods people". They do not even know who the real GOD is ! Look how they behave in Israel !

Now to I bredrens who belong to that race (you know yourselves) I do not mean u. You all know I...therefor you all know what I speak.

I speak just like I speak to so called "Americans" or whoever claim to be what they are not.

At least you all know your history and see it as it was and is. I give raspect to those type of people. People that know where they come from !

So for I to see dumb-folded, blind following, arrogant peoples here who try fe praise the so called Jews......LOL

Fact is....most of you do not even know your own history.The proof is in your misconceptions of reality.

PROPHET7
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:32:29 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.