Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 63399 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2008, 11:47:04 PM »

They are not Arab, African, Chinese, Indian, etc., etc., or any race that really does exist. They have no origin.

Do you mean that they are g-d? If they have no origin, where did they come from?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2008, 11:52:32 PM »

And then I see some fools pon here trying fe praise these so called Jews and at the same time blaming Africans for being envolved in slavery...What choice did those who did so have ??? It was either you accept it or die...Is that a ß$&%&() choice !!!

You all like fe run your mouths about things you know nothing of...that is why I said "miss-conceptions" You have missed the conception behind that. What would you do if I had the power to say "enslave some of your own or your immediate family and you would be put to death ?"

You were never in that situation so be silent !!!

You all like fe run your mouths but when it really have to come down to it you all would be running to the rocks.....and they will melt too. You all try fe act like you are capable of being in such situations but, the truth is, you all can never exist when such falls upon you. We were forced to do what we had to do = no choice. Forced by who ?
Did you all not learn it from Red Indian Istory ? What is it that you dumb do not overstand ?

PROPHET7
Posted on: January 25, 2008, 11:50:05 pm
@He who lies about Jah

Forget it ! I see that you are posting but, I ain't reading your bull. You have nothing to say. So I would not even bother replying to nothing. You are on I "ignore list." So go ahead and argue with yourself. Even if I wanted to read your nothing all i can c is....nothing. LOL. SOL.

PROPHET7
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:02:09 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »

Are you saying that all the Africans who sold people into slavery were told that if they didn't do it they would be killed? I don't think this is true for the most part. I think many Africans saw it as a way to make money, just like the Jews, and just like the Whites. But that is the past. Why are you still focused on the past? I think you just hate Jewish people and are inciting violence against them. Black people had slaves and black people actively sold others as slaves and not because they would have been killed otherwise. Your post before this one is a disgusting piece of anti Semitic rhetoric.  People should be ashamed that they use the Jews as a scapegoat for their own insufficiency's.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »

Now let I go on...

Jews (the so-called Jews) have a portrait of I  as being "likkle black mambo" likkle black sambo."

They wrote books about it. They even made films about it ! Paramount pictures = Jews. The curriculum in American and mostly African schools wrote books about it...books we were forced to read in school that depicted us as clowns and buffoons = Jews. Books and movies that degraded us (years after slavery) = Jews - wanna be Jews. LOL.

And you all have the nerve to tell I that what I say is anti Semite ! You are not even a Semite !!!!! Semites are those people that u are not i.e., Arabs. You do not belong to that land. You are not Semites. You do not exist in such a way to be called such. That is fact. Israel does not belong to you. Never did. Fact.

For I you are all just like I Idren Michael J - wanna b but, u ain't.
The problem is - you all do not like the truth. Even when Iesus walked this earth he had the same thing to say about you. You did not like to hear it then and you still nah wanna hear it now but, I will say it again and again and let the whole world know who u really are....nothing but, wolves in sheep's clothing.

I can open books that you all wrote and prove it. Books like your Jewish Encyclopedia..for example.

You can never ever win against the TRUTH of the ONE and ONLY REAL and TRUE GOD. I and I do not worship no idols as you would expect I to do.

PROPHET7
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:32:03 AM by prophet777 »

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2008, 12:32:05 AM »

Revelation 2:9 & Revelation 3:9

Nuff said
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2008, 12:53:09 AM »

I do not worship no silver or gold chain crosses, no images, no books, no man/spirit/power other than I FATHER. Get that straight. Go ahead and fool the fools by fooling yourselves.

PROPHET7
Posted on: January 26, 2008, 12:36:16 am
@fallen angel

Seen. You know what I am talking about.

Prophet7
Posted on: January 26, 2008, 12:42:17 am
The only thing that this certain individual that loves to bring nothing but strife and arguments pon this forum can do is turn his name around and repent ! All he got to do is turn the words in him name and say "I Lie Jah" (e-l-i-j-a-h-i) and apologize for doing so - seen. Nuff said.

Prophet7
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:56:03 AM by prophet777 »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2008, 12:54:47 AM »

Jews (the so-called Jews) have a portrait of I  as being "likkle black mambo" likkle black sambo."
They wrote books about it. They even made films about it ! Paramount pictures = Jews. The curriculum in American and mostly African schools wrote books about it...books we were forced to read in school that depicted us as clowns and buffoons = Jews. Books and movies that degraded us (years after slavery) = Jews - wanna be Jews. LOL.

Your obviously angry. Just know that I as a Jew don't think any of that bullshit. I respect you as an African. But you must recognize the situation for what it is. All that your doing is promoting hate against Jews.  What is your point? That people calling themselves Jews did alot of bad shit in history? Whats the point of bringing that up? What solutions are you offering? What are you doing for the future? Or are you just going to rant angrily about the "so called" Jews? Cant you see that it was exactly this attitude that caused a genocide of Jews, that you'll probably try to deny? Selassie claimed to be descended from Jews, and many Jews today can prove to be from the same people, so why as a Rasta do you have such a problem with this part of the Istory?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 01:00:56 AM by ELIJAH I »

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2008, 12:59:40 AM »

I will repeat...

The only thing that this certain individual that loves to bring nothing but strife and arguments pon this forum can do is turn his name around and repent ! All he got to do is turn the words in him name and say "I Lie Jah" (e-l-i-j-a-h-i) and apologize for doing so - seen. Nuff said.

I do not think he did so in the post he sent before, knowing how ignorant and simple he is, but, since I can't read his posts - I really do not care. His name already says all I got to know about him.

PROPHET7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2008, 01:03:34 AM »

His name already says all I got to know about him.

That's wise.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2008, 01:13:15 AM »

When will this %&/$ finally overstand that I can not even read his postings ? All I sight is him name "I Lie Jah" and nothing...Like I said earlier, it is cause him have..........to say. You can not sight anything when there is nothing but, emptiness fe sight and that is all I c i.e., nothing but the title him truly deserve.

Jah mek him give himself the right name.

Prophet7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2008, 01:22:44 AM »

As soon as some one speak out against the injustice that (so called Jews) Jews themselves even recorded in their own history then it is "anti-semitism".

"Speaking out" against "an injustice" implies that it is still happening. He's just bringing up the so called past to promote hate.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 01:28:58 AM by ELIJAH I »

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2008, 03:08:20 AM »

OK

makes sense that I misread the time signature on the format of the replies, for only someone who DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO (which I guess you did, with cotton stuffed in your ears) or who didn't want to face the factual points made in the presentation  would come away saying that the video blames the jews entirely for slavery. It didn't say that at all. It DID say, among other things, (paraphrasing) that it is a mystery why every other group can identify their own complicity in the slave trade, but for some reason this Jewish group (generally speaking, in a few respected scholarly realms [and jewish scholarly realms being respected and being assumedly influential] ) has much trouble facing this reality.

"...just because neurological test show Jews to be smart doesn't mean that they aren't "the same" as other people, Just that they may have studied more."

you left out my Emperors emphatic word "PRECISELY"  ie. "precisely the same"

and that's a flip flop from:

"Also recent neurological testing has demonstrated the Ashkenazim to be significantly more intelligent than any other ethnic group."

an OBJECTIVE neurological test will not reveal "significantly more intelligence" from subject who just "studied more"

so again I submit, from the viewpoint of human history, it seems peculiar to me that they (THE JEWS, ASKANAZ & SEPHARDIC) have not more or less done so (been an example to the world) beyond that of their human non-Jew counterparts, There are other religions, inventors, creative beings, of noteworthyness in numerous other nations.really. and truely The point about intelligence is moot. That's all I'm saying (BTW habashani is RHEDDA J, apologies for the dual citizenship :))

but all of my obvious ranting aside -

I think you have been very defensive, sometimes sloppily, but, as a Jew, you do have a natural reason to be defensive. Just as Africans do, just as any who have been wrongfully persecuted.
Jews have been persecuted. period.

I would just ask for the sake of justice that you recheck a few historical and principled facts, namely
reparations are not a "handout". Reparations are not charity; it is not giving people anything; it is paying people back the wages that were withheld from their ancestors when they were forced to work for free. This is the money Black persons living now should have inherited, but couldn't. There's no essential difference from when a friend of mine loaned another man money, to be repaid in three months; yet, five years later he still couldn't get his money back. So he took this man to Small Claims Court, and the court ordered the man to pay him back immediately. In fact they froze his bank account until he did.

You would never say my friend was looking for a handout or that it lessened his dignity to demand he be given back what was rightfully his.

Also, if I may, your example of the Jewish "middleman" who just captained the ships of human cargo.

It's saying the ship captain need not have a conscience. Just stay in the business cause the $$$ advantage justifies it. - driving a ship, holding a whip, it's all part of the slavery experience. Need I discuss the conditions on those vessels?!? Who would captain a sailing torture chamber for $$$!? That, my friend, is someone WOEFULLY involved in the slave trade/slavery.

It reminds me of the same basic logic that says "If it hadn't been for the African people themselves selling each other into slavery, there wouldn't have been any slavery, so why should they get reparations?"

Now, I usually find that the people who have no compunction about saying this would however think it extremely crass to bring up the fact that many Jews ended up in concentration camps because other Jews turned them in, and that while in the death camps, some Jews, in the effort to save themselves, collaborated with the Nazis, carrying out atrocities against other Jews. Yet, would anyone, even for a moment, think that these facts in some way lessen or excuse what the Germans did?   

No.

LET I & I STAND TOGETHER FOR TRUTH

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2008, 03:37:48 AM »

Yes Honorable Prophet.

All Majesty, word sound and Divine Power.

May the meditation the Iís heart of heart permeate Universally, Internationally.

Lead with your left leg, trample vermin adversaries and protect the Iís heart.

Blessed
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #148 on: January 26, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »

unity
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »

Blessed Sabbath,

Precisely is a very exact word, obviously the emperor meant we are precisely the same on the level of our souls. Human beings look different, have different cultures, different genders, languages, etc... As far as studying goes, I believe that the brain can be trained to react more quickly on a neurological level. Perhaps neurological was not the word I was looking for. Still I believe that the example set by the Jews in terms of holding to family and culture against the tide of a vicious world is an example that could benefit the world. I believe that the number of successful jews and the general level of accomplishment they achieve is proportionally significantly higher to other populations. Again this does not mean they are "better people". Finally I believe that what the Jews have accomplished with the state of Israel in terms of bridging the ancient with the modern, and the sheer brilliance of much of what goes on there in terms of science and other disciplines DOES distinguish the Jews in many many ways. Is my point about intelligence moot? I don't think so. Of course I'm not out to prove it to anyone. I just thought I'd mention some things to think about since you said you didn't see anything. On some level being chosen, and choosing are indistinguishable.
         I don't think that reparations to blacks for slavery are a handout per say, But I think that some black people see them as such, and promote them in that vein. I'd be interested in building sights on reparations but it seems like the conversation cant get off the ground from peoples resentments and past angers. Many times, Much in the way it has here, It just ends up with people blaming and hating on the Jews because we are an easy target. Black and white people, normal divided, with come together to hate Jews.
       I didn't say that middlemen weren't involved but that they didn't bear ultimate responsibility. And I don't think the situations of the Africans who sold others into slavery is comparable to the Jews in Germany. I don't think that those Africans were alot of times under pressure of death to deliver slaves. Either way brethren it doesn't excuse anything and I was never saying that. This is not an Us vs.Them thing to me.
                               Ilahful sabbath one and all.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.